Page 201 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513011201 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

New topic and stuffz.

What do you think of the Gay Games?

Wiki article about the games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Games

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 1333-0236-8007

Quote Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
    New topic and stuffz.

What do you think of the Gay Games?

Wiki article about the games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Games
    I say, "Hey, show the world what they are missing."
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

cOnFuSe rAy Guest

Can I join? I think I'm gay...
    I've also recently discovered one of my best friends is a lesbian...

ZOMG welcome P_B. XP Nice to see you around.

And sure, you can join, Ray.

As for the Gay Games, I haven't seen it but it sounds brilliant.

cOnFuSe rAy Guest

About the wole gay games thing, i'm not against it, it that's what you mean, but i wouldn't want to take part in it. (Mostly because i hate sports.)

Yeah, I'm not a big sports fan either--I prefer bicycling or jogging. Although I heard 5% of the athletes in the Games are straight, so it's a good message. :>

cOnFuSe rAy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyohime
    Yeah, I'm not a big sports fan either--I prefer bicycling or jogging. Although I heard 5% of the athletes in the Games are straight, so it's a good message. :>
    Sort of... It kind of defeats the point. And It would be a better message if people didn't feel they had to have their own sperate games because of their sexality.

Ah, well, velcome Ray ^^ And P_B O.o THANK GOD YOU JOINED.

Things just got a little bit more fun D:

HOLY CRAP, SCRAP! Why'd you change yo name? ;o;

support gay sports... it's way too hot for that.
    it is 108 DEGREES here today and will be in the 100+ degrees for a good while.
    and damn My a/c doesn't wanna keep up...... Someone wanna come cool me down?? LOL
    I hope we get rain soon... but in Oklahoma you can never guarantee it even though the humidity is almost 100% every day.if it weren't so humid it wouldn't be so bad... but it's so hot and humid goin outside is like walking into a bad sauna.

cOnFuSe rAy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum
    and damn My a/c doesn't wanna keep up...... Someone wanna come cool me down?? LOL
    I hope we get rain soon... but in Oklahoma you can never guarantee it even though the humidity is almost 100% every day.if it weren't so humid it wouldn't be so bad... but it's so hot and humid goin outside is like walking into a bad sauna.
    It's hot in England too. Hotter than usual. I am actually dying.
    But I guess that's probably because i stay inside all day because i live in the middle of nowhere. I wish i lived in the city ]:

cOnFuSe rAy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum
    It's hot in England too. Hotter than usual. I am actually dying.
    But I guess that's probably because i stay inside all day because i live in the middle of nowhere. I wish i lived in the city ]:

I'm still Scrap, aren't I? ;o; I just wanted to try something new. In 2 months, I'll either change it back to Scrap, or to something Alice-related. Maybe Jabberwocky. XP I felt like being Kiyohime, so...*thbbppt*

Too hot, eh? Weather here's really foggy and warm. The painting studios are always cool, so whee. ^0^ but my brain is a little swirly from all the oils and turpentine. @_@

I'm still Scrap, aren't I? ;o; I just wanted to try something new. In 2 months, I'll either change it back to Scrap, or to something Alice-related. Maybe Jabberwocky. XP I felt like being Kiyohime, so...*thbbppt*

Too hot, eh? Weather here's really foggy and warm. The painting studios are always cool, so whee. ^0^ but my brain is a little swirly from all the oils and turpentine. @_@
    Aye, fumes can be fun x3 I remember feeling that when we painted the set for our play, "The Curious Savage." My favorite play of all times, considering we all got lead roles and the majority of us were to play asylum house guests that were coming into our near-cured stage, but not quite ;D I got to play a former mathematician named Hannibal who was fired and replaced by an electronic calculator, and who snapped because of all the numbers D: I got to saw away on a real violin on stage because Hannibal believes he is a very good violinist, when in truth, he is not so lovely-sounding to the ears XD

I'd take part! Even if I suck at running and stuff. X33 I'd be like 'WOOOO LOOKIT ME SUCK!'

Let's....rephrase that D:

Purrrrrrr.

Yay! I am moving to Boston Tomorrow. I went down on the guy that ran the airport for a free plane.....don't tell anyone that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Panic!
    Yay! I am moving to Boston Tomorrow. I went down on the guy that ran the airport for a free plane.....don't tell anyone that.
    Sometimes, DJ!, you have to do what you have to do in order to save money...although I'm not sure what I would do in your position.

Anyhow, I believe you are in a state that allows same-sex marriage (at least the last time I checked). I also think if you go to neighboring Connecticut, you can get a civil union (although I am not 100% sure).
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

NM- Yes, they are around 20's I would say, not old at all
    P_B- well actually, yeah I was wondering when you were gonna join and congrats on your girlfriend
    The topic: Hmm, doesn't sound too bad, but does that mean only Gays/Lesbians can play? Because obuvoiusly then it wouldn't count to me since I am straight
    confuse ray- Sure welcome
    DS- It cold here, it winter in Australia, I wouldn't mind some sports if it helps me lose wieeght and gain some muscles
    DJ- Coo;l, and we won't aleast their are still some nice people out there really

Its the 18th here today/................It been an exact year since I last spoke to Kirsten, a year since she found out, and I remeber nearly all the details of that day. I remeber it was Drizzling, I remeber I talked to Tahlia and tried to talk to Kirsten but her friend Amanda seemed to pull her away from me evetrytime (Later I dsicovered it wasn't because she was pulling Kirsten away from me but for another reason).
    I remeber, hell I even remeber what Jalisa ate for lunch that day, she ate some ice cream, you know the paddle pop one in a cup thing, I remeber she got a brain freeze.

Ironically enough iot a sunny day now with no clouds in sight....
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Whats up everyone? Been a while huh? Here, this is to cheer you up! http://www.poqbum.com/FlashAnimation...teshowdown.htm
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    NM- Yes, they are around 20's I would say, not old at all.
    I'm sorry, but I forget what we were talking about.

Its the 18th here today/................It been an exact year since I last spoke to Kirsten, a year since she found out, and I remeber nearly all the details of that day. I remeber it was Drizzling, I remeber I talked to Tahlia and tried to talk to Kirsten but her friend Amanda seemed to pull her away from me evetrytime (Later I dsicovered it wasn't because she was pulling Kirsten away from me but for another reason).
    I remeber, hell I even remeber what Jalisa ate for lunch that day, she ate some ice cream, you know the paddle pop one in a cup thing, I remeber she got a brain freeze.

Ironically enough iot a sunny day now with no clouds in sight....
    That has symbolism written all over the place, WT. Your last detail suggests that you have managed to live without Kirsten, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by CharMaster6
    Whats up everyone? Been a while huh? Here, this is to cheer you up! http://www.poqbum.com/FlashAnimation...teshowdown.htm
    I thought that was hilarious, CharMaster6. XD
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 18th July 2006 at 4:29 AM.

Nm- I was referring to Flannery and Jesse been in thier 20's

And what do you mean by Your last detail suggests that you have managed to live without Kirsten, for example.?
    Me confused, are you talking about Jalisa having a brain freeze and that I remeberedf that day?
    Or are you talking about me saying about the sunny day, which by the way meant nothing because it is sunny today and I don't see any clouds.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I never want to hear the word "Suck" again, ever. @_@

And if someone rags on me about my name change again, I will turn his spine into a violin and saw away at it a la Brax style. -.- People just don't appreciate the awesomeness of the myth of a scorned Japanese woman whose spirit becomes a serpent and crushes her love, a priest hiding within a monastery bell. How is that NOT a cool thing? XD

If the Gay Games were only for straight people, that would be demetrial--the message is of equality and acceptance.

Nm- I was referring to Flannery and Jesse been in thier 20's.
    Oh, yeah, It escaped my brain for a moment.

And what do you mean by Your last detail suggests that you have managed to live without Kirsten, for example.?
    Me confused, are you talking about Jalisa having a brain freeze and that I remeberedf that day?
    Or are you talking about me saying about the sunny day, which by the way meant nothing because it is sunny today and I don't see any clouds.
    I was talking about the sunny part. You see, my 12th Grade English teacher DRILLED symbolism into my head so now I just go off whenever I see a potential symbolism (whether it applies to the situation or not).

And if someone rags on me about my name change again, I will turn his spine into a violin and saw away at it a la Brax style. -.- People just don't appreciate the awesomeness of the myth of a scorned Japanese woman whose spirit becomes a serpent and crushes her love, a priest hiding within a monastery bell. How is that NOT a cool thing? XD
    Scrap, you have a cool name now. Kiyohime is an original title, if a little bit on the "how do you pronounce it?" side.
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 18th July 2006 at 4:44 AM.

I never want to hear the word "Suck" again, ever. @_@

If the Gay Games were only for straight people, that would be demetrial--the message is of equality and acceptance.
    *closes his mouth* *lowers head* *doesn't mention the S-word or your name change*

Wasn't going to rag on it, but it surprised me. D:

*welcomes P_B to the club* Hiya there =D If you see a homophobe in here, feel free to pwn his or her arse from here to the moons. Tape knows both Kiyohime (Scrap) and I have. :D

...*blinks* How...er...faithful. *cough*

hi everyone i'm back
    The trip was great especialy the part where i meet this really cute boy. But i feel like a child molester, he's 11....... But he's really cute. He's nice, smart, funny, and he's very active. He has brown/blond hair, blue eyes, he's about 5 and 1/2 feet tall. He is skiny and somehow i'm very atracted to his braces. But i still feel very weird since i'm 2 years older then him.
    ¤¤

People can still call me Scrap, ya know. ^0^

*pats Skru* Have you owned him yet? I want to see your opinions on the thread. XP

And giving a blowjob to a stranger is just...eck. How do you know he won't give you a nice case of gonorrhea? Or herpes? *shudder*

Page 201 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513011201 ... LastLast