Page 21 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711211021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Queen Bean Guest

WT - Errrrrrrrrr they didn't, i'm doing this in secret...

Default Everyone, chill out.

OK, the homophobic person was warned not to post in here again, so don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by K_nive_S
    I won't be on that much anymore.I'll just be locked in my room with no tv,games, good music,books(except for the bible.).So I hope you all have fun and keep this club alive while im gone.My parents just blockaded off my door and told me to ask for forgiveness, read the bible, and listen to the crappy christian music.I should be back next time they go somewhere.(Most likely 9-15 days since we have a whole crap-load of food.)
    Have fun!
    ugh... I take it your parents found out about yer sexuality... I feel sorry for you man. Please, don't let your parents brainwash you. It's perfectly natural to like the same sex, it's just not that common. Don't forget that homosexuality is not a choice. Remember also that homosexuality has been observed in other animals besides humans.
    Gone.

http://psiumbreon.livejournal.com/82372.html

Thanks ChaosMage for getting back to me. ^_^
    K_nive_S, sorry to hear about that, i think that's really unfair, gee..like listening to Christian music and reading the Bible is really going to change anything, not to get all religious or anything, but the Bible seems to be contridictory in places-God wants us to love everyone no matter what sins they have committed, yet homosexuality is wrong (a sin) therefore these people should be hated...or something along those lines.. Oh, whatever, that's one of the reasons why i claim religious matters have no place in this club.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

I'm glad my imaginary friend isn't such a control freak.

Rugajii- Oh okay kool, I change your name then,.. That's okay about the nbanner, aleasyt you tried.
    PsiUmbereon- Hey thanks for that.
    QB- Oh Naughy,. naughy, lol well I hope you don't get caught this time.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Nana Guest

So joining! I am bisexual 90-10 favoring the ladies (I am a girl if you haven't figured it out)
    I am very happy to support this group ^^

I have a signature here if anyone wants it:

I use it on InuyashaMoon

Okay welcome to the club.. Heh, Can't blame ya for liking girls better, (Just joking there)..
    New Topic:
    If you had a sex change, would you like the opposite/same sex still or what?

Although I am straight (And can i prove it!) if I had a sex change my likes wouldn't change, I would still like girls (Most guys are jerks, not every since it hard to find a decent guy I know that).. Oh and I would choose the name Claire or Kate or so0mething, okay that was irrelevant but still.

pisces_beedrill Guest

i am bisexual, i keep this from everyone i know. but i guess i can say it here

Nana Guest

*hugs* its nice that you can!

Me? I would probably seem like a really faggy boy (I am a really faggy girl too) but I would probably stick with girls (and some boys for occasional yaoi fangirl pleasure)

my name? Lucius, Thomas, or Vincent!!

bloodstone- Sure welcome to the club, you can be opened here, we have People who can deal with these homophobias so you are safe here. Also Your Victreebell in your sig is too big, as I looked itwas 800 x 600 when it supposed to be 200, or 180 x 180 I think, so you jneed to resize that Picture, so though I let you know that

pisces_beedrill Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    bloodstone- Sure welcome to the club, you can be opened here, we have People who can deal with these homophobias so you are safe here. Also Your Victreebell in your sig is too big, as I looked itwas 800 x 600 when it supposed to be 200, or 180 x 180 I think, so you jneed to resize that Picture, so though I let you know that
    i shall change it. by the way, are there any arab looking people, [ am naturally attracted to those types. i don't know why]

Nana Guest

I am part Middle Eastern, however, since my family were Gypsys..I can't really say what kind XD

bs- Um I don't know if there any arabs really, sorry

HEYGUYSWEEZINGROCKS Guest

Hello! Im a solid bi, I keep an open mind...although it almost always ends up towards women heh, and I was in the Gay Straight Student alliance while in Highschool(I did graduate) and I would like to join this club, is that ok? I'm all for any one liking any one they want! unless its an aligator, then I kind of frown upon that, unless the aligator is like, super cool and plays Guilty Gear.

HeyguysWeezingRocks- Sure welcome to the club, Yeah girls are nice aren't they,.. I am not really keen on animal/human things though, that a disturbing though so let just stay on the topci of Lesbians/Straight/Gays/Transsexual/Bisexual etc, anyway welcome.

HEYGUYSWEEZINGROCKS Guest

I agree about the disturbing thing, thought I'd just make an odd joke heh.

I think I'll start with this: when I decided I was bi, I pretty much told all my friends the next day, and apparently in an odd fashion. I forget what they were talking about, but I was adding to it, and then all of a sudden "Oh yea by the way, I'm bi now", I got alot of suprised "oh!" out of that. I was 15, so I think its forgivable that I did that heh. I'm sure this has been said alot here, but, the members of this club who want to confide with some one about their sexuality, but don't know who, perhaps a friend who has seen alot in their time, or is generally mellow about things would be a good choice!

edit: I said "heh" way to much

That's okay, you can joke around.. Wow that was easy, you have really good friends there.

pisces_beedrill Guest

huh, if i said i was bi, i would be fried by my friends and perents

To all the new members, welcome to the club!

If I had a sex change, I think I would like guys still. With the occausional female because I think I might be bi but not sure. I think I like more guys than girls. But anyways, yes the sex change. Most likely, it would make me a straight female.

HEYGUYSWEEZINGROCKS : That's kinda how my best friend came out, heh. She just announced it all over LJ and Myspace, and told everyone the next day, and by the end of the week after we had gone to the mall a few times, she had tons of gay pride things we found in Hot Topic. And she wore them all too, it was funny. She was like a walking rainbow.

Me, I don't care hanging around gay people and I don't care if people start to question me cause most of the people think/assume I'm straight, and I usually say I am except to my close friends. I'm not really one who cares about what random people think about me, but it's not really any of their business to know anyways.

Shadow Siren Guest

When my best friend came out to me, he said:
    Vivian, after i tell you this, you'll probably never speak to me again.

When he told me I laughed and thought he was joking but then he made me promise not to tell anyone. I never did but it still got out.

I had a nasty encounter a while ago like that. But I'm the kid who has rumors spread about them, not where everyone hates me or anything, cause nobody really cares. I had rumors that apparently I have AIDS/HIV, I've slept with certain people, etc. Which nothing is true. I came out to a friend. And me and her were in this close group of friends, and we did everything together. Hell it was like we were one body, we saw each other naked and played strip poker and went everywhere together and everything and none of us cared or were ashamed. (We would have made the BEST room mates haha)But then there was this party and there ended up being a fight between me and her, and the next day at school she told everyone in the group and some other people. At first I freaked out and started getting all "Oh my god I'm gonna have to kill myself to get out of this." But I fought the rumors and it started dieing down, and then it started coming back a few weeks later, and it was still in a low level and then school ended. So some people may think, but you can't tell unless you actually know. Cause I can hide it very well. But then again, most of the people just didn't listen cause all the other rumors didn't turn out true. I'm usually the topic of gossip, but you get used to it. It's actually rather amusing now. I like hearing that I'm an orphan or alien or that I'm going out with 7 different people. It's like reading those crazy rumor magazines.

Shadow Siren Guest

Oh. That was cruel of her. What kind of things did people say after she told them?

Among kids, lesbians and bisexual girls seem to be more accepted than homosexual males.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Shadow Siren Guest

Gay men are more accepted by girls.

All my old friends just stopped talking to me and gave me these wierd looks. Like I was some foreign exchange student. Then a few days ago some of them started talking to me again online but I refused friendship. Because while they were busy ignoring me and not thinking about me at all, they've still been hanging out with her this whole summer and doing stuff. So they basically sided with her and I'm not accepting any apologies.

But like a week or so later after she told people, all these old friends who I hadn't talked to in forever started approaching me in the hallway asking if I was gay or saying they heard people talking about me in class saying I was. It's amazing how "popular" I am apparently. But most of them think I'm not and believe it. And luckily I still had a few friends to support me through it and help fight off the rumors. But I came out to a few people to help fight them off because they thought it was wrong of her too, and I even got some of her friends to hate her for betraying me.

Shortly after, at midnight on mother's day was when I came out to my mom and she was fine with it too but there were a few sad moments. Just because I didn't want her to hear it from some random person calling our house or something. I wanted her to get it from me.

I had planned not to tell anyone ever or at least until I was 18, but I think it's better that some people know about me so I don't have to pretend to be someone else the whole time. It's much easier, and now I have people to talk to. So in a way, I won. My ex-friend helped me get courage to come out to some people (even though it was out of fear), and in her process of trying to hurt me I turned out ok and she ended up losing some of her close friends and I heard that their still kind of fighting about it in the old group of friends I was in.
    Last edited by Steely; 23rd July 2005 at 4:32 PM.

Page 21 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711211021 ... LastLast