Page 236 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 1361862262322332342352362372382392402462863361236 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 33285

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Finally, a sign of life that may actually be civilised, bloody hacks. I could do with a decent topic to discuss other than Serebii going down.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Well, alot of things seem to b ehappening at the forums today, Steve Irwin dies yesterday, and the main site has been hacked..
    Suhc a shame that Steve die,d he was a good guy and a great father, wonder how hid daughter is coping?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Meh, somewhat curious myself. May I join?

I am Nakugetsu of CS, deviantART, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jakepwnsjoo View Post
    Meh, somewhat curious myself. May I join?
    You most likely can, but what do you mean by "somewhat curious"?

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    I tell you what's good excercise. Flipping gardening. My sister decided that today we should dig over the left side of the garden, to put some plants she bought. And I swear man, all the digging, lifting, hauling, sweating...it really does give you a good workout. I reckon some sit-ups before I go for a nice hot bath...if I can be arsed.

Iota
    Exercise is a wonderful, and free, way to improve your health. Iota is right in saying how something seemingly mundane as gardening can be a good workout. People could use a good workout, especially here in America with our obesity concern.
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 5th September 2006 at 3:54 AM.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

I'll join if I can...

Honestly, I can't tell what I am... Suggestions?
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Water Sage View Post
    I'll join if I can...

Honestly, I can't tell what I am... Suggestions?
    Here is my suggestion, Water Sage: if you think guys are very cute, then you prefer guys. If you think girls are very cute, then you prefer girls. If you think both guys and girls are cute, then you prefer both. Does that hopefully help?
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Hmmm... I guess. I must be Hetero, then. But hey, I still support Homosexuality, so I'll join. But suggestions are still open...
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

woah, sorry for dissapearing everyone, just want to let you know i'm still alive. i've been having crazy computer troubles and i've been really busy lately. sorry again.

Err... Yeah... Hi? Any more suggestions? For reassurance?
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Hey, thanks for coming, this board is really quiet a lot of the time. If you like the look of guys and you're male then yes you're probably gay, but if you also like the look of girls too then that would likely make you bisexual. It's natural either way, don't worry you can discuss any problems here ^^
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Hey, thanks for coming, this board is really quiet a lot of the time. If you like the look of guys and you're male then yes you're probably gay, but if you also like the look of girls too then that would likely make you bisexual. It's natural either way, don't worry you can discuss any problems here ^^
    That's right, Nintandy. On this thread, nothing is off limits. If you want to talk about tofu, for example, you can talk about tofu.

Ah yes, TOFU! What a strange... substance. I prefer quorn, when my mum hid tofu in my noodles it was like a flavourless scrambled egg XD. I ought to try it in another form

Ah yes, TOFU! What a strange... substance. I prefer quorn, when my mum hid tofu in my noodles it was like a flavourless scrambled egg XD. I ought to try it in another form
    BAH! I don't see the point... I want meat not imitation stuff......

XD same, although quorn is disturbingly nice. Ah wellsies, it's a laugh, my mum keeps hiding quorn in curries and things when it's blatantly obvious it's not chicken.

XD same, although quorn is disturbingly nice. Ah wellsies, it's a laugh, my mum keeps hiding quorn in curries and things when it's blatantly obvious it's not chicken.
    Personally, the only kind of egg I will eat is scrambled egg. Otherwise, forget about it. Egg Benedict? Forget about it.

You most likely can, but what do you mean by "somewhat curious"?
    In my sexuality. Although I'm pretty sure I'm gay for certain reasons, xD But... yeah.

I am Nakugetsu of CS, deviantART, etc.

Alright. Went to school today, first day back (sob). That guy I have a crush on wasn't there, so I'm guessing he's left (sob).

Sob...

OMG!!! I think I´m the youngest here!

I´m 13 ...

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Okay, well what if it's easier to imagine doing "it" with another guy while masturbating, though outside of that, you find women to be sexualy attractive. And not men at all. And after masturbating, I feel disgusted with my thoughts... I've heard it could be that it's because, while masturbating, it's easier to imagine same sex because of the thing that you're playing with...
    Last edited by Water Sage; 5th September 2006 at 11:20 PM.
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Okay, well what if it's easier to imagine doing "it" with another guy while masturbating, though outside of that, you find women to be sexualy attractive. And not men at all. And after masturbating, I feel disgusted with my thoughts... I've heard it could be that it's because, while masturbating, it's easier to imagine same sex because of the thing that you're playing with...
    The same goes for me.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Wow, that's cool, then! That's probably some of the most open I've ever been.

I mean, I think I'm heterosexual, and I really hope I am. I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals, but I'd just rather be hetero.
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Ciper- Well it might have not wanted to come today, you nevcer know,.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Anyone have any advice for hustenapfel and I?
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Thanks for the explanation, WT.

Anyone have any advice for hustenapfel and I?
    How about getting a webcam? :P Actually, I don't what I'm giving advice for. However, I do understand where you are coming from.
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 6th September 2006 at 2:45 PM.

Ooh people are always on when I'm off lol, just about to go to my first day of school! Welcome back Cipher ^^ nice to be able to talk to you again! Anyhoo, yes, I think your explanation makes sense Water Sage, and you can be open here ^^ you shouldn't be bugged or made fun of or anything because this is where you can come and talk about any issues or problems bugging you

I'm not really sure how to advise you, I used to be similar. Sorry I've got to go now, I'll be on after school. Good luck, hopefully people should give some good advice while I'm away.

Page 236 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 1361862262322332342352362372382392402462863361236 ... LastLast