Page 237 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 1371872272332342352362372382392402412472873371237 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Maybe you're just slightly curious sometimes. Everyone is at least once in their lives.
    Ooh, good luck Nintandy. Hope it's fun. Lots of my friends are going back this week and next week, including my boyfriend. Which means that I'll only be able to see him on saturdays now. And if I get a job, then I won't see him at all :/

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    Thanks for the explanation, WT.

How about getting a webcam? :P Actually, I don't what I'm giving advice for. However, I have had occasional moments where I would think of guys when I'm doing "that".
    Webcam? Why?

@Water Sage: If you think about doing it with another guy while masturbating,you´re gay. I think I am...
    Last edited by hustenapfel; 6th September 2006 at 3:44 PM.

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Quote Originally Posted by hustenapfel View Post
    Webcam? Why?

@Water Sage: If you think about doing it with another guy while masturbating,you´re gay. I think I am...
    I don't know, it was just the first thing that popped into my mind. ^^;

However, I don't necessarily agree that thinking about another guy makes you gay by default. Sometimes I have had that happen to me and I am not. I think once you get into that mode, your imagination goes on autopilot.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Ciper- Well he might have not wanted to come today, you nevcer know,.
    You have no idea how much I want you to be right. Wasn't there today either, though.

Back! Day one at school, Cathedral service, form time and food tech, basically easiest day EVER. Unfortunately it's gonna get hard from tomorrow onwards, but at least I have basketball every Friday afternoon for the next term ^^. Thanks for the luck Dan

Well it doesn't necessarily make you gay. As Nathan said, you can think of all sorts, so don't worry. I guess that's how it started for me ages ago, not sure, so for now don't worry it's natural, and if it develops don't worry we can help you out ^^.

Cipher I'll talk to you on AIM but really, I don't think he would have left, although if I did that's real bad I wish you luck and he was probably just ill or something.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Back! Day one at school, Cathedral service, form time and food tech, basically easiest day EVER. Unfortunately it's gonna get hard from tomorrow onwards, but at least I have basketball every Friday afternoon for the next term ^^. Thanks for the luck Dan

Well it doesn't necessarily make you gay. As Nathan said, you can think of all sorts, so don't worry. I guess that's how it started for me ages ago, not sure, so for now don't worry it's natural, and if it develops don't worry we can help you out ^^.

Cipher I'll talk to you on AIM but really, I don't think he would have left, although if I did that's real bad I wish you luck and he was probably just ill or something.
    Oh? Here's my luck to you as well, Nintandy. Like with dreams, you can't really control what appears in your mind so don't worry about it. Instead, focus on trying to find out if that person you like is all right.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

:'( Nightwish is so emotional lol sorry, listening to it right now. Thanks for the luck! I wish everyone luck with school too if you're just going back or have exams soon!
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Hey everyone. ^^ Who's like, your biggest celebrity crush? Mine would have to be Ryan Carnes. xD

I am Nakugetsu of CS, deviantART, etc.

Antonio Banderas, Itallion Stallion baby!
    If you're interested in FanFic please read up on my new story: The T-Legend. Much appreciated.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the bombastic banner

Hmm...Dan Radcliffe, I think. Possibly Will Moseley. I like guys older than I am. But only up to three years older...

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher DSX View Post
    Hmm...Dan Radcliffe, I think. Possibly Will Moseley. I like guys older than I am. But only up to three years older...
    Will Moseley is HOT!!!

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you people make me feel like my life is exciting becuase you dont believe half the things i say(so sweet Iota). anywayz you all(except Nintandy) must not have lives. oh and can u peeps tell me how to post pics. im that good on computers!
    D I V O
    H a z a - 4 2 5 3 - 9 4 1 1 - 4 2 2 7
    P o i s o ƞ o u s - V i r u s - A c i d i c - T o x i ƞ - V e ƞ o m o u s - P o l l u t a ƞ t - B e a u t y - D e a d l y - P s y c h o t i c - S u p e r i o r - F a b u l o u s - F i e r c e - D i r t y - D e l i c i o u s - F a m o u s

oops! Not that good on computes.
    D I V O
    P o i s o ƞ o u s - V i r u s - A c i d i c - T o x i ƞ - V e ƞ o m o u s - P o l l u t a ƞ t - B e a u t y - D e a d l y - P s y c h o t i c - S u p e r i o r - F a b u l o u s - F i e r c e - D i r t y - D e l i c i o u s - F a m o u s

I don´t get a thing,Waluigi.

Webcam? Why?

Yeah, but outside of it, I find only women to be hawt.
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

I don´t get a thing,Waluigi.
    people were saying they didnt believe my stories because they seemed a little too busy. mainly Iota or whatever! I have to admit im only 15 but my stories are true. I mean come on he makes out in churchyards. sounds like hes a littl weird to me but i really dont care. i just think that if someone does not like somethin i say they should just keep it to themselves1
    D I V O

Fall session of college has now officially started for me. I am buried under a flood of homework and projects plus my waitressing job. Just letting you guys know so you don't think I fell off the edge of the world. D:

Oh, and Waluigi? No need to be an rude **** one second then ask for help the next.

Well, we are almost on 300 pages, did you notice that?, yay! And sorry for not replying to everyone, I will try to answer everyone again now..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Smile

Uh oh another wave of replies! Nice to see you online Willow's Tara ^^. Good luck again guys with college and school, I share your pain!

Even if you was lying Waluigi I'd likely help you ^^ this is what this board is for

As for celebrities errm I really don't know. Sorry I'm not that up to date on actors and stuff XD silly me. I'll let you know if I remember anyone. Who is this Will Mosley?

EDIT: Bye school now, see you later!
    Last edited by Nintandy; 7th September 2006 at 7:52 AM.

Thanks.
    What about Celebrities? Oh right, me still a fan of Amber Benson, she a pretty good actress and kind and loyal...
    Althought I did douubt today, this entire thing with Kirsten is really messing with me, because of her lies and her backstabbing and never caring or being my friend... Aleast Amber isn't Kirsten

Edit: Besides, Amber has a better name then Kirsten Plus she has a more sweet looking face, Kirsten...Well it's not ugly or sweet, but it diferenlty a fake face, hiding beneath a meaner one...
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by WaluigiRC91 View Post
    people were saying they didnt believe my stories because they seemed a little too busy. mainly Iota or whatever! I have to admit im only 15 but my stories are true. I mean come on he makes out in churchyards. sounds like hes a littl weird to me but i really dont care. i just think that if someone does not like somethin i say they should just keep it to themselves1
    Ah,Okay. Got it and I believe you.
    Last edited by hustenapfel; 7th September 2006 at 1:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Thanks.
    What about Celebrities? Oh right, me still a fan of Amber Benson, she a pretty good actress and kind and loyal...
    Althought I did douubt today, this entire thing with Kirsten is really messing with me, because of her lies and her backstabbing and never caring or being my friend... Aleast Amber isn't Kirsten

Edit: Besides, Amber has a better name then Kirsten Plus she has a more sweet looking face, Kirsten...Well it's not ugly or sweet, but it diferenlty a fake face, hiding beneath a meaner one...
    From all accounts, Kirsten would be qualified as being double-faced. Even more so considering what she has done to you, WT.

Sorry I think I missed something, who's Kirsten?

Anyhoo, school was a right laugh today. Had a funny art muckabout thing during lunch, and I went hyper on citrus stuff :S. Aaaand Learning for Life, we have a new teacher who lets us go sooo hyper! We spent the lesson cutting up a clothes catalogue to make a collage of what not to wear at a job interview. Never seen such bizarre transvestites! Anyhoo here's hoping tomorrow will go just as well.

I know I am probably younger than all of you, but I just started Year 10 and on my first day, my first lesson I wanted to end my life. I started Triple Science and I got 11 books. I wear a tiny small string bag so I had to carry them with me all day. I know you will all say 'well you don't know what your in for when you go to college and university' but frankly I'm sure life always gets harder. That is why its life. Anyone got any tips for surving school.
    If you're interested in FanFic please read up on my new story: The T-Legend. Much appreciated.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the bombastic banner

Erm, I suggest you get a bigger bag, you get a LOT of books. And you'll need plenty of folders at times for coursework. It's a tough two years but you should be alright, just focus on the subjects and then after the exams you'll be so relieved, I know I will be!

Page 237 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 1371872272332342352362372382392402412472873371237 ... LastLast