Page 238 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883381238 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Hi people. just wanted to tell u that i love you all.
    D I V O
    H a z a - 4 2 5 3 - 9 4 1 1 - 4 2 2 7
    P o i s o ƞ o u s - V i r u s - A c i d i c - T o x i ƞ - V e ƞ o m o u s - P o l l u t a ƞ t - B e a u t y - D e a d l y - P s y c h o t i c - S u p e r i o r - F a b u l o u s - F i e r c e - D i r t y - D e l i c i o u s - F a m o u s

celebrity crush=Ryan Reynolds<3

I've finished my second day of school and i absolutely love it. I went to catholic school last year, but i left and now i'm in public school. There's so much freedom! I gotta do homework now, but i'll be on later.

I've finally figured out that I'm not gay, I'm sure. So yeah. But I still support! W00t!
    Pokemon Trainer Joshua

Pocchama - Male Level 5

Biggest celebrity crush? Well id have to say Kylie Minogue - shes beautiful and i admire her for the way she fought cancer. Or does Misty count?

Also WT, can i have a hug from Willow?

And sorry about not being here i had things to do but college starts on Monday. Yay! [/sarcasm]
    Miteigentümer von der Deutschsprachlerklub/Co-Owner of the German Speakers Club!

Picture from SkySports

DP: Let the Chaos begin!

My friends on SPPF are: superjolteon (Team Shiny member), Eszett and silver girl!

Yay to three hundred pages!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlalie View Post
    And sorry about not being here i had things to do but college starts on Monday. Yay! [/sarcasm]
    Hey, I'm in college as well. Double yay! [/doublesarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Water Sage View Post
    I've finally figured out that I'm not gay, I'm sure. So yeah. But I still support! W00t!
    I'm glad you were able to figure things out, Water Sage. Yay to supporters!
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 8th September 2006 at 6:09 AM.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

NM- Yay! 300 pages.
    Person who asked about Kirsten (Think it was Nintandy wasn't it?)- Long story, lets say she a bloody ***** who pretended to be my friend but I fell for her and she found out I loved her and she stopped talking to me.
    Nm- True, a double faced...But now something else come up and I am all confused....... This is all her fault, none of this would have started if it wasn't for that *****
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Nuuu she sounds really evil. Anyhoo glad you're alright then Water Sage, and also, 300 pages YAY! That has to be good :P
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Yay! 300 pages. And no sarcasm this time!

Water Sage, good to see you resolved things.
    Miteigentümer von der Deutschsprachlerklub/Co-Owner of the German Speakers Club!

Picture from SkySports

My friends on SPPF are: superjolteon (Team Shiny member), Eszett and silver girl!

I must be on a different thingy, it's 200 for me.

Well the weekend is here hope you all have fun plans!

Quote Originally Posted by klonoa View Post
    Well the weekend is here hope you all have fun plans!
    I work weekends so I have no plans.... damn this being a responsible adult thing. I'm losing all hope that my ex-roomie will ever take his dog back. He just told me he may be going to the phillipines for work for an extended period ina few months. Why must I be cursed with this spoiled dog?

lol awwww never mind eh well im doing something fun at least i have a party tomorow im really exited `come on people gimme some gossip lol:P

Quote Originally Posted by klonoa View Post
    lol awwww never mind eh well im doing something fun at least i have a party tomorow im really exited `come on people gimme some gossip lol:P
    You want gossip, klonona? Well...someone at my workplace got drunk and dislocated his shoulder. Now he can only be allowed to lift stuff under five pounds for the next eight weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    I work weekends so I have no plans.... damn this being a responsible adult thing. I'm losing all hope that my ex-roomie will ever take his dog back. He just told me he may be going to the phillipines for work for an extended period ina few months. Why must I be cursed with this spoiled dog?
    Maybe you could get rid of the dog and say it "ran away", DarkSpectrum.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    Maybe you could get rid of the dog and say it "ran away", DarkSpectrum.
    She P***ed me off so i shut her outside hoping she'd break out and run away but damn the luck she was still there...... and i don't know anyone that would take her.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    She P***ed me off so i shut her outside hoping she'd break out and run away but damn the luck she was still there...... and i don't know anyone that would take her.
    Please remind me: why do you have this dog if it isn't yours?

Not that a guy who breaks his whatever isnt good but come on guys give me weekend plans you must be up to something!?

Talking

Ah hah, back at last. Day 2 of school complete. Watched Troy in Latin and had an awesome basketball session! I'm loving having PE at the end of each Friday, it's a fun way to end the week I think ^^. I'm pretty crap at it but it's alright, there are a ton of cool pros in our year but I managed to get a decent long shot in myself (somehow O.o). Weekend now, w00t! Wonder what I should do. I could be getting Lego Star Wars II tomoz (legend of a game!) since Gameplay has a tendency to get me games before release, and I'm likely to go out into town on the bike or something.

Wowsio, back onto a school topic, outside of lessons, as a Year Eleven I can skip the lunch queue O.o it's pretty handy! And there are some real cuties, not only Year 7s joined but so did some Year 10s and Year 12s *drools*.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 8th September 2006 at 6:32 PM.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Anyone going to any partys i started at college one week ago and ive had tonnes of invitations to parties im in heaven Ive been invited to a fancy dress but dont know what to wear to be honest i was thinking angel(L)

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    Please remind me: why do you have this dog if it isn't yours?
    because she was my roomie-at-the-time's dog and he was forced to move to virginia for work and couldn't find a place he could take her to live with him and i'm supposed to keep her til he finds a place......

Hi. ^^;; I'd like to join.

How's everyone? =]
    Name: Kylie
    Friend Code: 1633 0803 3190

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

I'm pretty awesome, finished my paper round and getting ready for the weekend! I'm probably going to go for a bike ride tomorrow into town to see some friends, good exercise (it's quite a few miles).

Lol, today was cool. Saw my boyfriend for the first time in a week, so it was an enjoyable day after shopping. I went to this recruitment thing too, to look at job things, but nothing there really interested me, to be honest. My mom's forcing me to go to Connexions on tuesday to find a job, so :/

Blech, how was everyone's first weeks? If yuo've started it that is. My old college doesn't start until next thursday :/

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Connexions eh? I know that - we had visits to our school and i've been to the office here in Southend once or twice. Strangely enough the office visits were for my brother but never mind. Still, if i really can't get a job i'll have to go there. I'm annoyed though - my Connexions ID card i got for going to college ran out last month. Then again, what do you expect for an education/employment agency running in Britain, eh?

Picture from SkySports

Very very true. I sometimes laugh at my ID things, since they ran out after one year of college. Btw...6000th post :P

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Damn! One post out, I didn't realise i would have waited!

Do you remember the craziness over getting the 3000th or 4000th post, i forget which one it was, where everyone was saying how they were gonna get it. Well, at least i was only one out this time and awake when it was done lol.

The ID things here are stupid to be honest - when i started college i had to have a photo taken there to put on my student card and later on the photo was used on my Connexions card. I wouldn't have minded except that i look exceptionally yellow on it. Still, at least it ain't as bad as my passport...or me now...lol

Picture from SkySports

Page 238 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 1381882282342352362372382392402412422482883381238 ... LastLast