Page 3 of 1335 FirstFirst 123456713531031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Sawah- Oh okay that really kool, good lock on your relationship
    Charizard- So do you wanna join?
    Kasumi Christie- Sure you can... hey looking at your sig i am just wondering who Kate Christie?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Can I join too, though I'm not homosexual nor bisexual...? (I think. xD)

But I support... LOVE! <3
    banner

l Pair - Frost Drake l Evil Sidekick - Blue Jasmine l Twins with - Darkchu l

l PokeCommunity l Infinity Forums l

I claim Ichigo from Bleach as my bishounen! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    Sawah- Oh okay that really kool, good lock on your relationship
    Charizard- So do you wanna join?
    Kasumi Christie- Sure you can... hey looking at your sig i am just wondering who Kate Christie?
    Hehe, she's just someone i know that i..err really like. ^^;
    Thanks for letting me join though.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Miyu-Chan- sure you can *Adds*
    Kasumi Christie- Ohhh i see anyway your welcome

AngryToon Guest

You guys that get to talk about your sexual preferances are lucky.

I only told every kid at school. But I can't come out to my fam until I'm 18. They'd send me away or something, and I at least want to spend time with my cousins before I get sent away forever. XD;; I don't want them to think I don't care about not seeing them again just because of my own feelings.

*dies*

They wouldn't do that.. and they can't, they can't just abandoned thier child just because they love the same sex which i still have no ideas why people think Gays are disgusting but yet straight aren't.. and also another fact.. I don't get why people, epsecially us guys drool on girl on girl action but yet in real life if you were gay you would be run out of your school...

Sikes Guest

Hi, don't especially want to join but I have a question.
    I know there are a lot of people who don't like stereotypes but how can you tell if someone is a lesbian? You see, there is this girl that I like but some people are saying that she's gay and it'd be really embarassing for me if she turned me down.
    She always wears tomboyish, baggy clothes, she never goes gaga or even talks about guys, the way she looks at her best friend is 'unusual', she's never worn makeup or done anything with her hair exapt tie it up and she's thinking of cutting it shorter even though it's not even that long now, she's really smart but kinda depressed and I've never seen her cry (someone told me those were good warning signs) So what's your noble insight?

AngryToon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    They wouldn't do that.. and they can't, they can't just abandoned thier child just because they love the same sex
    Oh dear, dear. o.o; You just don't know my mother. XD;; And besides, that's the reason so many homosexuals don't tell their parents. Most of them run them out of the house, and disown them. Some parents just take a long time, or they just don't want to accept it.

Hi, don't especially want to join but I have a question.
    I know there are a lot of people who don't like stereotypes but how can you tell if someone is a lesbian? You see, there is this girl that I like but some people are saying that she's gay and it'd be really embarassing for me if she turned me down.
    She always wears tomboyish, baggy clothes, she never goes gaga or even talks about guys, the way she looks at her best friend is 'unusual', she's never worn makeup or done anything with her hair exapt tie it up and she's thinking of cutting it shorter even though it's not even that long now, she's really smart but kinda depressed and I've never seen her cry (someone told me those were good warning signs) So what's your noble insight?
    Maybe she's just tomboyish? Some girls just don't want to talk to guys maybe cus they're too shy?

Try talking to her, get to know her. Then one day try to bring up the homosexual topic and see how she reacts. If she confirms she's a lesbian, then you'll have your answer. Or maybe she'll say she's straight, and then you'll know it's okay to move closer. These questions are tough, I just recommend to get to know her better.

*dies*

Shiny Totodile Guest

I know someone whoms friend is a HOMOSEXUAL!! HE SAID HE LIKES TO HUMP!

Even before I became bisexual, I knew to never trust anybody. I live in a very hypocritical and homophobic community. My friends suck because they are never who they act like, I know that everybody, except my big sis, hates anybody who likes the same sex.

Misty is my love Guest

i will join i just hate when ppl are discrimanated about some thing they are.
    in school i am known as the advocator. since i advocate for losers, nerds, and other ppl. i like lezbians but i aint gay

Shiny Totodile- So do you want to join?
    Flygon Prince- Where do you live? that sounds really harsh, no one ever learns..
    Misty is my love- Hey sure you can join, that very good how you defend not just lesbians/gays but also other peoples as well

AmberBensonfan Guest

Hey, can i join?? I am not gay either but Amber played as a Lesbian witch on Buffy, the vampire slayer.. and i support gays.. did you know aleast this is what i believe it said that some production wouldn't give Amber a audtion in some show because she played as Lesbian Witch Tara on Buffy, the vampire slayer, How rude they shouldn't be allowed to do that, in matter of fact alot of shows have some sort of sexatuily on it and has like aleast one gay/lesbian person on it.. even Charmed did thought she only appeared for a few minutes as the worried girlfriend because her girlfriend was kidnapped...

And Hey Willow's Tara- you are a fan of Willow and Tara too? I like them too

Pyro Guest

hey im not gay but i think all of you are really brave talking about this
    and i respect you for that
    and i dont want to sound rude but i dont want to join
    just in case

Since the last post was 28th and its only 9th, 10th? of April that less then one week ago or two, and the last post before that was the 17th, Oh and finally some posters.

AmberBensonfa- I know, that was mean wasn't it? and yeah you can join

Pyro- Its okay you don't have to join if you don't want to. Yeah (I am not gay either, just a supporter), Yeah i know its brave to talk about it, but technially people shouldn't even have to be brave, they should be allowed to talk in open without been discrimtion against. With People who are retards going 'Ew! you;re gay!", I wonder how they feel like it if the gays/lesbians went "Ew! You're straight!", But last time i checked gays don't discrimate against straight.

Addie Guest

Can I join? I'm not lezbian, but I live with one! I don't really know what I am yet since I havn't had attraction to either sex... ^v^'

Welcome Addie! ^^ I'm sure there'd be no problem with you joining.

okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
    2. Pokefan
    3. Sea Cadets
    4. Carefree Optimist

I have 4 secret lives because of stupid society.

Sure Addie I just put you on the Memeber list

FP- Hmm I only live as a Pokemon fan in secret, anyone cares enough to want to know what I think of Lesbians will hear it

Okay, it is just me or is thier a post only every month, only 1-3 posts then it goes dead again.. its hard to keep up with it.. anyway I am glad others are posting

Addie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon Prince
    okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
    2. Pokefan
    3. Sea Cadets
    4. Carefree Optimist

That's sad. I don't have any secret lives, probably why I embarrass my dad. :P

Originally Posted by Flygon Prince
    okay let's see...

1. Bisexual
    2. Pokefan
    3. Sea Cadets
    4. Carefree Optimist

I'm not gay, but I understand the secret lives thing
    1-greenpeace supporter
    2-pokefan
    Though I'm not gay, I admire your bravery for turning on the stereotyped society

he's no ordinary linoone, he's my boyfriend, and the only one who can manage to make me TRULY happy...

Your banner had been over 46800 pixels so it was removed. Please read the signature rules.

Hi people sorry it took so long with the replying.. Listen i will need to rely on you guys to keep this club going as I am not on that often, either because I am doing assingments or my sister (Whose in year 12) is doing assginment on the comp.

I wonder if someday people won't actually have to hide of which sex they love

Cyberblaziken Guest

just asking guys, how did your parents react when you told them you were gay? was it scary or what?

Since I am not gay I don't really have an answer, but I don't care if they know that I am a supporter of gay/lesbians

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberblaziken
    just asking guys, how did your parents react when you told them you were gay? was it scary or what?
    ¬¬ I'm not even going to question why their reactions would be scary (unless you meant was it scary to 'tell' them) fortunately not all parents have a homophobic attitude..you know.

Anyway, from my parents, i didn't really get a reaction, since i never told them directly myself, and besides that they just don't believe it, therefore not caring. Why should this even be such a big deal though? You're still human. Still normal.

Page 3 of 1335 FirstFirst 123456713531031003 ... LastLast