Page 438 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    It's probably not so active because I'm not posting at all anymore. Which means no essays on dreams, issues or randomosities . How is everything?
    Things are different without you here. I miss your randominess.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Sorry.. I have reasons. I explained a bit to you anyway. I'll try to drop in every now and then. At least my illness is going away. Cytomegalovirus sure sucks.. if that is what I have. At least it's not effecting school as much as it was previously.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Cresent- It could be you are in love for sure, maybe it means if the guy ever breaks up with the girl, ask he rout..Not totally sure, and who were you talking about in the second post?
    VH- Hey that's ok, alot of people don't post much, and let me guess? Some guy came in and started to flame us again? (I just got on so I didn't see it)
    Yeah, some person just signed up to accuse all the people in this club of stupid things and complaining that this club shouldn't be here.
    Anyway, I already deleted his posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Raven View Post
    Hey Virtual Headache, welcome to....here XD

Wow, did someone come in and flame you guys? Geez, the things I miss in just a few hours o_o
    Well, I actually joined this club long time ago, but thanks for the welcome^^

You didn't miss anything, his stupid post wasn't worth reading IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpectrum View Post
    crescent was accusing one of the older members here of being a "predator".
    Which I think is highly rude as there are a few of us older guys here... I myself am 23, almost 24 and am not here to try and troll for young guys.

Vamp, as I told ya, there are people that will just flame just to cause trouble and I apologize for this and hopefully this doesn't discourage you from remaining with the club.
    Where was he accusing anyone?
    If you refer to his recent posts, he was talking a bout a spammer which posted something rude a page ago. the spammer's posts have been deleted now.

Good to hear you all seem to be happy

I have no idea why this club is less active though, people are just busy with other stuff, I guess, or don't go to SPPf anymore...

edit:
    heh, I made the 11000th reply, I almost didn't notice

Congrats to this club for getting 11000 posts
    Last edited by Virtual Headache; 23rd March 2007 at 9:18 PM.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Wow. What did I miss? O.o

One of my friends gave me a shounen-ai manga called Loveless this morning. I ended up spending most of the day trying to hide it in my bag and making sure no one saw it until I got home, so I haven't gotten around to reading it yet but it looks interesting.

Gaze ye upon perfection and kill yourself

locke.yggdrasill says:
    Justin's got his shet straight when he says I come at the weirdest things.

Quote Originally Posted by AegisX View Post
    Wow. What did I miss? O.o

One of my friends gave me a shounen-ai manga called Loveless this morning. I ended up spending most of the day trying to hide it in my bag and making sure no one saw it until I got home, so I haven't gotten around to reading it yet but it looks interesting.
    It does get interesting. For some reason, gay mangas really get into it.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

OOOH! I remember being obsessed with getting the thousandth post. I actually forced myself to get it last time O_O. Anyway, yea, I haven't noticed the quietness, I've been away, but it appears that I haven't missed much.

Welcome to anyone new btw ^_^.

EDIT: Aegis, Loveless is VERY famous nowadays. The amount of members in this club who've found it and posted about it is a fair few .
    Last edited by Nintandy; 23rd March 2007 at 10:16 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Loveless, I think I've heard about that before.
    I haven't read shounen ai manga yet, but I've seen a few episodes of Gravitation and I liked it^^

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Cresent- It could be you are in love for sure, maybe it means if the guy ever breaks up with the girl, ask he rout..Not totally sure, and who were you talking about in the second post?
    VH- Hey that's ok, alot of people don't post much, and let me guess? Some guy came in and started to flame us again? (I just got on so I didn't see it)

I know but im just so scared. I love him to much. =[

Does everyone hate me now?
    Last edited by Virtual Headache; 28th March 2007 at 2:51 AM. Reason: double post merged

Dam! what are the chances?! I got Whooping Cough the day after exams finished and I missed the party at my friend's house!

Crescent.. no one hates you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Does everyone hate me now?
    No, I don't feel like hating anyone.
    -Lord Forty Two

pokefan- I brought a friendship bracelet for someone, I think I had one too because the other person has to wear them too don't they?
    Iota- Well hapy biirthday to your BD, and weird dream huh? I remeber I had one, of Amber Benson and a few others but that was not the weirdest thing, someone I knew was leaving and she knew Amber right? So I am running to her as she driving away because I forgot tell her something (I am screaming Elizabeth!)...
    Execpt one thing, I don't know any Elizabeth above twenty and know how to drive an dknows Amber Benson, the only elizabeth that fits that one...Is the one from my fantasy/story, the Immortal Lesbian who fell for a woman, got rejected by her then got married to her daughter..
    VB- Well unless you do something really stupid tne you probably here to stay
    NT- Well, try to come whenever you can, I hope it wasn't the problem you had when you sent me a message on MSN (Which I forgot to sign off so that;'s why I didn't answer)
    VH- Oh okay then, thanks for taking care of them, sometimes people can be complete idiots
    Cresent- It's okay, I am not sure what else you should do, I am not really sur eif I am exactly the right person to ask.

New topic: Have you seen any more gay/lesbian influence in the media lately:
    Yes I have, in one movie called Happy Texas, there are two gay guys in the beginning, the two main characters pretend to be gay, and I think the two cops at the end ends up together.
    And there two gay couple in Brothers & Sisters...I think I saw another lot in another movie.
    And Tina Greer had feelings for Lana in feelings...Then again Tina was a homicdial meteor freak..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I am still talking to the guy I like. I may try to hang out with him next weekend before my friends quince. One of my best friends is teaching me how to tango for the quince as well. I actually got to spar at karate Thursday, and I hurt the instructor I was fighting from kicking his arm. I pretty much had the toughest time fighting him because he's fast and strong, and is an instructor. My one friend did pretty well against him, but he fought him like 4th or 5th. I was the instructors first tough opponent.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

I wish i live in a bigger city that has more open people that i can connect too. My town is just too small full of sporty people. =[

I love sporty people. I fit in quite well actually. Next year, I will be trying out for Cross Country, and I intend on making it, too. The guy I like is gonna take swimming.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for a long time. I was obsessing over high school acceptance letters.
    I read the previous posts and everything seems fine,
    except for the predator thing O_o
    i didn't understand that
    Well my 1st high school letter thing was rejected meaning my second will be too :'(
    My mom said she might put me in a private school, it's a good idea in m opinion. Imagine all the cute to hot boys in uniforms XD
    If i don't go to a private high school i'm going to end up in a very bad high school around this area
    -----------------------------
    I wish i live in a bigger city that has more open people that i can connect too. My town is just too small full of sporty people. =[
    Originally posted by Crescent
    ME TOO
    Most people in the area i live are so closed... scratch some make all. My area is pretty small, not much people are gay nor bi. I want to move out already...
    ----------------------------
    Since you guys were talking about relationships and love, i think i was hit by one of cupids arrows :P
    The guy i like is smart and funny. Overall he is very attractive, though there's one problem XD he's smaller then me, it's weird i never liked anyone that was smaller then me. Well returning to the love part :P i think he asked me out for coffee in the international free coffee day in dunken donuts, unfortunately we had the wrong day so we didn't go get coffee. I talk to him allot in msn, and one day he asked me who i liked, of course i didn't tell him i liked him. I just said i was currently attracted to someone, he asked who and i didn't answer to keep him questioning himself if he likes me XD So the other day i was chatting with him again and he invited me to go see him play drums in a book store on aprill22 i was sooo happy when he said that, so i said yes. Now i'm just counting the days until the time comes to go see him play. The thing is i'm really confused... i know his family is very religious which could mean he would be scared to coming out more if he's gay or bi. At the same time he says he likes a girl and i really believe he does which makes me more confused because i think he acts very caring to me then any other boy in the school.
    I think he's a bi but there's no way i'm goign to ask him, so i'll just try to strengthen the relationship see if he comes out first., because i can't risk loosing his friendship. There are so many factors in state in this, but i would risk them all to have a relationship with him.
    Last edited by Pikaboy; 25th March 2007 at 2:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BandGeek101 View Post
    I love sporty people. I fit in quite well actually. Next year, I will be trying out for Cross Country, and I intend on making it, too. The guy I like is gonna take swimming.
    Oh, that sounds fun. Cross Country can be quite rewarding, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboy View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for a long time. I was obsessing over high school acceptance letters.
    I read the previous posts and everything seems fine,
    except for the predator thing O_o
    i didn't understand that
    Well my 1st high school letter thing was rejected meaning my second will be too :'(
    My mom said she might put me in a private school, it's a good idea in m opinion. Imagine all the cute to hot boys in uniforms XD
    If i don't go to a private high school i'm going to end up in a very bad high school around this area
    -----------------------------

ME TOO
    Most people in the area i live are so closed... scratch some make all. My area is pretty small, not much people are gay nor bi. I want to move out already...
    ----------------------------
    Since you guys were talking about relationships and love, i think i was hit by one of cupids arrows :P
    The guy i like is smart and funny. Overall he is very attractive, though there's one problem XD he's smaller then me, it's weird i never liked anyone that was smaller then me. Well returning to the love part :P i think he asked me out for coffee in the international free coffee day in dunken donuts, unfortunately we had the wrong day so we didn't go get coffee. I talk to him allot in msn, and one day he asked me who i liked, of course i didn't tell him i liked him. I just said i was currently attracted to someone, he asked who and i didn't answer to keep him questioning himself if he likes me XD So the other day i was chatting with him again and he invited me to go see him play drums in a book store on aprill22 i was sooo happy when he said that, so i said yes. Now i'm just counting the days until the time comes to go see him play. The thing is i'm really confused... i know his family is very religious which could mean he would be scared to coming out more if he's gay or bi. At the same time he says he likes a girl and i really believe he does which makes me more confused because i think he acts very caring to me then any other boy in the school.
    I think he's a bi but there's no way i'm goign to ask him, so i'll just try to strengthen the relationship see if he comes out first., because i can't risk loosing his friendship. There are so many factors in state in this, but i would risk them all to have a relationship with him.
    Wow you are so lucky to at least have someone liking you. I wish i live in NJ. lol. But yeah i want some like that. but w/e. Maybe when im older stuff. I really want to move to like California but it'll be full with people that weres like "hollister" and thats not me.

But i am looking for someone around like 15 near Wisconsin. But no one is probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Wow you are so lucky to at least have someone liking you. I wish i live in NJ. lol. But yeah i want some like that. but w/e. Maybe when im older stuff. I really want to move to like California but it'll be full with people that weres like "hollister" and thats not me.

But i am looking for someone around like 15 near Wisconsin. But no one is probably.

It's not that great XD
    And i'm not sure if he likes me.. i sure wish he does.
    Last edited by Pikaboy; 25th March 2007 at 9:40 AM.

I go to an all boy's school, it's good sometimes but it gets annoying

Anyway, on topic, Will and Grace.... hey someone was bound to say it sooner or later

Could I join?

I'm not gay/bisexual. I'm 19 and I know that as a fact.

HOWEVER I sympathise with the homosexual community. I find the way they are treated as completely unfair and unjust, and an insult to the very existence of Western Society. It is against the Rights of Humanity, a treaty in which all but 13 countries have signed. All people should have the exact same rights. All people.

UNFORTUNATELY I live in Singapore, which still has Sodomy laws. As a citizen of that country, I know exactly what happens and how unfair the system is.

Welcome aboard, the Panda, nice to meet you =o

It does suck, what they, the gay community has to put up with, but I think people are slowly becoming more tolerant.

Maybe once we get Commander Coocoo Bannanas out of office xp;;

Panda: Welcome aboard!
    Razor: Yea he certainly hasn't done much for anyone except the crazies.

I found out I'm off friday night so I'll be able to spend all day at the medieval fair this weekend. And i made a new mini banner:

not the best but I like to play around with ms paint sometimes.
    Last edited by DarkSpectrum; 25th March 2007 at 6:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    I can get my legs and thighs stronger, lol. I'm looking forward to next year. And I'm going on a road trip Sunday to another city for my youth pastor to preach. The guy I like may come with me. I hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    I can get my legs and thighs stronger, lol. I'm looking forward to next year. And I'm going on a road trip Sunday to another city for my youth pastor to preach. The guy I like may come with me. I hope he does.

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me back! ^__^

Hm, forgive me for being slightly dense, but what are we dicussing at the moment? I'm a bit lost. ^^;;
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Page 438 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast