Page 445 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I repeat... may I join?

Quote Originally Posted by Regret1017 View Post
    I repeat... may I join?
    Certainly. Everyone's welcome here, except for people who see fit to flame us. They can go to hell.

But you can join.

I repeat... may I join?
    I am sorry you were ignored. Welcome aboard! Watch out for those Iranians, though. -_-
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Everyone~

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well! With all the "normal" stuff going on, plus working on a few "projects", I've been kinda busy. I'm still working on the movie list so I can post it. I've been getting ready for this weekend. And, I've been working on my WWW.

I see there has been many new "faces" since I last popped in. I just want to say hi and welcome to all of you.

Well, I gotta' get back to work. Remember: "Be good to yourselves and eachother."

~Vamp
    For Battles & Trades
    Diamond FC: JOHN 4768-4088-3492
    Platinum FC: Arceus 4425-7869-7901
    HeartGold: Kira 0776-1589-2355

I repeat... may I join?
    Hello! Welcome aboard =o DoubleX said it best xp
    Proud member of the Official Pokeshippers! May Ash & Misty's love last eternal!
    Pokemaniacs Anonymous because growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional
    Lord and Savior of all Pokemon Dark
    Even a kind person has limits to their patience.

I have claimed Jeannette Fisher in the Bishounen/Bishoujo Thread

PASBL League Official
    Level 1 Trainer; A- Grade Referee
    2 Wins / 1 Loss / 0 Draws
    ?? KO's / ?? TP / 41 SP

N347 FR34K; 2/4/1992 - 3/25/2008. Rest in Peace

I repeat... may I join?
    yes yes, c'mon in, sit down, stay awhile.... Mind telling a lil about yourself?

anyways...... Couple days ago it was 80 degrees F, now it's almost freezing and supposed to get below tomorrow.

I need to address a major topic here guys ok.

Topic: Do you have to like dick to be gay/bi?

I was on another site and people kept saying that I'm not gay though I get turned on by guys. Is it really all about the dick when it comes to being gay?
    I'm just trying to find my true sexuality is all.

Message me for a battle, though my team still needs work.

I'll join. Not because I'm gay but because I think that there is nothing wrong with them. So i'm a supporter!
    Song: The Creeps By Camilie Jones vs Fedde Le Grand
    Bishie: None yet
    Requests:
    [img]http://i11.*******.com/4hjybfp.png[/img]
    By Ruzzy
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...02/jonniec.png -By Eevee_14

Hmm rather to the point Ghostmaster. The answer.. no. Ok so it's a sexual thing, but not everyone's in the relationship for a good bit of sex. It's a big part admittedly, but you don't need to worship it or anything. You'd find it's normal if you're gay, but you can still love the same gender without loving their.. genitaliar. Also, if you're bi.. That's a complicated issue, it can make relationships very difficult. It's probably better you don't if you're bi, then your straight partner won't have to worry about you sleeping with a guy. But hey, it's how the mind works, some like it, some don't.

I hope I helped out there . I've been on and off the club recently, but that has its reasons. Best of wishes .

- Nintandy

EDIT: Welcome on board JonnieC ^_^ supporters are awesome. It's good to see some respect in the world. I hope you enjoy your stay .
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Nevermore916 is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I'd like to join.
    Add me! My name and code are on my trainer card below! PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMaster27 View Post

I was on another site and people kept saying that I'm not gay though I get turned on by guys. Is it really all about the dick when it comes to being gay?
    I don't think liking that has much influence on whether you are gay/bi.

Let me put it this way: if the guy you like got castrated, would you still like him?
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Castration.. I'm confused of that word. To me it means testicles >_>. I've heard it used in other cases though, I presume it can mean any male genital part. It would be odd, and at first offputting, but hey you can work around it .

Oh and Nevermore, welcome. Could you tell us a little about yourself? Eg. sexuality, why you'd like to join, a bit about yourself, etc. Don't worry, those are just examples, but it would allow us to welcome you in a much more secure way ^_^.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Castration.. I'm confused of that word. To me it means testicles >_>. I've heard it used in other cases though, I presume it can mean any male genital part. It would be odd, and at first offputting, but hey you can work around it .
    Yeah, a person could work around the fact that another guy...umm...missing a few parts.

Yea, sex could be a bit one sided, but then it does tend to be a lot of the time anyway . Ah wellsies.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMaster27 View Post
    I need to address a major topic here guys ok.

Well i'm gay and i'm not really a huge dick fan it just happens to be part of guy.
    [IMG]http://i7.*******.com/33er6vk.png[/IMG]
    TC by Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 117 View Post
    No, I don't u idiot. I am not trying to flame anyone. Oh, so u wanna say that I do? Well, if I have to dis back, at least I have something! And no, i don't touch myself. More than likely, people will think this this is a flame, well since u flamed me when I was being blunt for the better of guests and members on SPPf, this post is a flame back to u.
    I agree. Cant you find somewhere else to talk about this Garbage???
    "I am the way, the truth, and the light. Nobody goes through the father except through me." -John 14:6.I REP JESUS!
    Name:AJ
    FC:1504 3131 8429

pm before adding

Wait, when did this happen o_o what have I missed. Well whoever wrote that was obviously spamming the club. Voltrex, my apologies, are you new? I missed out on about a week soo..

Welcome if you are ^_^.

And Shine Greymonx, you're right. It's just a part of the body. You could say the same for any part, it just depends what turns you on personally, to put it simply. Even for lesbians you can't assume they have an obsession with vaginas >_>.

Well, I hung out with the guy I like. I ended up making out with him 3 times while watching "Are We Done Yet?". He has a boyfriend though, so I feel really bad. I may see him tomorrow night, too and we may make out more. He was holding me though through the movie, with my head on his shoulder. My friend even was able to tell that he really does like me and wants me. I also found out that I can sing pretty well actually.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

What in the name of Jesus O'Henry did I miss?

Hi to all the new guys, yo.

On topic: You don't have to like the male/female genitalia to be gay. The way I see it your sexuality depends merely on the way you feel towards the opposite/same sex based on personal and/or physical factors. Genitals don't really come into play.

Gaze ye upon perfection and kill yourself

locke.yggdrasill says:
    Justin's got his shet straight when he says I come at the weirdest things.

Quote Originally Posted by AegisX View Post
    On topic: You don't have to like the male/female genitalia to be gay. The way I see it your sexuality depends merely on the way you feel towards the opposite/same sex based on personal and/or physical factors. Genitals don't really come into play.
    That's true. I mean, look at Cardcaptor Sakura. Sex has nothing to do with Tomoyo's crush on Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Wait, when did this happen o_o what have I missed. Well whoever wrote that was obviously spamming the club.
    rofl, I just clicked the arrow link thing in the quote. Voltrex was replying to something from back in 2005

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleX View Post
    rofl, I just clicked the arrow link thing in the quote. Voltrex was replying to something from back in 2005
    I guess replying to something from yesterday was too boring. :P

Aww moobs, no wonder I didn't recognise it lol. Never mind o_O.

Bandgeek I've not been keeping up to date with your issues and things, but it's good you may have someone. If he's making the moves on you it's not your fault. I guess you'll have to hold back and see what happens to his BF.. If he's going to be two timing someone will have to get unloved at one stage or another. Wait I just put that really badly o_o hmm ah well, I hope you get me. Best of wishes. I'd love to have someone like that in my life but right now it's far too empty. Hmm only three odd years left of this school, then maybe things will turn around .

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    That's true. I mean, look at Cardcaptor Sakura. Sex has nothing to do with Tomoyo's crush on Sakura.
    What about Toya/Yukito?
    [IMG]http://i7.*******.com/33er6vk.png[/IMG]
    TC by Rei and Gregory's Trainer Card Shop

Anime talk >_>. I can't believe no TV channels where I am show any anime at all. I miss the good old days. Then again I only have 4 TV channels. Ah wellsoids, better than nothing . I know of some relationships, especially one certain crush in AzuManga Daioh, such an awesome show. A lot is hinted in anime shows, then again I guess anime is a lot more open in Japan, considering the large role it plays in everyday life now.

Page 445 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast