Page 448 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Not open. But my one friend constantly asks me if I am, it almost pisses me off. Like why is she trying to out me?

And then a Victorias Secret commercial for pushup bras came on today, and my mom was like, "I notice you don't ever say they're hot or make any comments ever" and I was like "well thats a little weird, I'd feel weird talking about that in front of you"

then she brought up when i was little and "supposedly" said that I never EVER wanted to have "hairy sex". Dont remember that one.

Also, do you guys have screen names for AIM? I have absolutely NO ONE I can talk to about this outside this forum.

I have AIM mine is Rmrtn1908
    -Lord Forty Two

I'm not even sure if I'm Gay anymore. I think I might be Bi. Damn confusing. :/

Marry the Night

i used to feel awkward about people being gay, but now i support and respct the gay community. But i must confess, i made a small gay joke that just kinda "POPED" out of my mouth without me thinking about it. I felt so bad afterwords and also I realized the power of the past coming into effect NOW, and I realized how bad that was. I feel like a total ******* now, yet Im glad that I dont act like that now, and Im learning to control myself.

To all the gays out there! Do what your heart tells you and I support you! Much love and respect always!
    You cannot have only uppercase (or caps) in your signature, so your entire signature was erased. Please read the signature rules.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxy18 View Post
    Not open. But my one friend constantly asks me if I am, it almost pisses me off. Like why is she trying to out me?

And then a Victorias Secret commercial for pushup bras came on today, and my mom was like, "I notice you don't ever say they're hot or make any comments ever" and I was like "well thats a little weird, I'd feel weird talking about that in front of you"

then she brought up when i was little and "supposedly" said that I never EVER wanted to have "hairy sex". Dont remember that one.
    I think she had nothing better to do.

I don't ever say anything about pushup bras myself...because it is so awkward to do so outloud.

Hairy sex? That sounds rather disturbing.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

I'd imagine hairy sex causes too much friction, and would therefore be uncomfortable.

Marry the Night

Butcher- Hahaha, you are going to probably get an infriction and get in trouble with VH
    MM- Okay...Well I wouldn't have to worry about that because I am not that hairy
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Oh a club to join can I please?Im straight

Winds of change...

I know plenty who've had to move on from a relationship and never wanted anyone else afterwards. It's just learning that in these younger stages it's not necessary, we have so much ahead of ourselves, and one day we can find somebody truly respectable. It just takes time I guess.

Welcome CatGirl Luna! And a proper welcome to you too,Tuxy. You should fit in fine, we all have our problems, and I'm always willing to help out .

Ferret, you too are welcome, as is anyone . If you're a supporter that's awesome. Don't worry about morons like Butcher >_> it's a rare and fascinating occurrance. Willows Tara can fend them off lol.

Tuxy, hairy sex? I'm overly hairy all over >_> lol what do you mean by it? Aussi, so many parents make harmless comments about girls and stuff, it's usually fine, unless she really means it. To be honest to loads of people breasts are just.. pointless blobs. Not everyone has to drool over them, staring so hard hoping they'll eat you alive or something o_O.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    I'd imagine hairy sex causes too much friction, and would therefore be uncomfortable.
    And we all know what too much friction causes! :P

"We're on fire, baby!"
    "Oh, yeah! Keep going!"
    "No, seriously! We're on fire!"

Quote Originally Posted by ferret :D View Post
    Oh a club to join can I please?Im straight
    Sure. May I add you have the cutest Mew sig ever. ^_^
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Funky stuff, burn baby burn, it's a disco inferno O_O. Which reminds me, condoms which play music, the speed depending on how fast you.. AHEM I digress once more .

*Shuts up and runs away*

Oh and that is an awesomely cute Mew you have indeed ferret ^_^, as well as a cute name. I used to walk ferrets all the time, they're adorable .
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    And we all know what too much friction causes! :P

"We're on fire, baby!"
    "Oh, yeah! Keep going!"
    "No, seriously! We're on fire!"

Sure. May I add you have the cutest Mew sig ever. ^_^
    XD i guess that's how the term feel the burn became the symbol for exercise if you knwo what i mean

The music playing condom things is so weird lol O_O
    Imagien getting one to your partner that does gingle bells ^^

Wee! Pikaboy, Andy, and I are all in a conversation together on msn.

Pretty interesting stuff. :3
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

LAWL! Yea I was thinking along those lines ^_^. Apparently it's to maintain rhythm. You gotta go to the pace so that the music plays suitably o_O.

And yes, I am indeed your Pudding Buddy O_O'.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaaru View Post
    Wee! Pikaboy, Andy, and I are all in a conversation together on msn.

Pretty interesting stuff. :3
    XD if gimp discussing and hair comparison goes down as an interesting topic then yes this is very ineresting. =]

Gimp where I come from is used an an INSULT o_o. Ah well, hair comparison? I'm such a bear x_x.

Anyway, the adverts are multiplying. The advert banner at the top of the club page is currently advertising 5* Gay Cottage rentals for 12 people O_O.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Funky stuff, burn baby burn, it's a disco inferno O_O. Which reminds me, condoms which play music, the speed depending on how fast you.. AHEM I digress once more
    A condom that plays music eh? How the hell could you make one without it being uncomfortable? I mean with the speaker and all inside it's pretty doubtful the person wearing it would still be in the mood.... I'll go no further on that...

On topic: I'm pretty open lately, sense my friends, mom, brother, and almost everyone else I know, knows. I've really stopped caring what other people think about it. Then again I live in the south, in a town filled with close minded redknecks. Probably would be a good idea to shut up about it.

Gaze ye upon perfection and kill yourself

locke.yggdrasill says:
    Justin's got his shet straight when he says I come at the weirdest things.

Maybe it's like a cricket and the friction gives off.. OOER O_O.

Music...playing...Condoms?! Sounds fun. It would motivate me to go at just the right pace, to keep the music steady

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    I'm not even sure if I'm Gay anymore. I think I might be Bi. Damn confusing. :/
    That's ironic, I'm the other way around. I consider myself Bi, but I think I might be gay. It seriously has kept me up at night a few times. Also, here's something interesting that happened today. A guy I know, who is bi (and some of my girl friends have a crush on him) told me on the bus that he had heard some things about me from those aforementioned female acquaintances. And, I quote, "I already knew". He said that he was very approachable with any questions or problems and that he could even "fix my problem of being single", an offer I am considering. I wish the whole world could be so supporting, then I could tell everybody what I am and nobody would care. I want to tell people, I'm just afraid. I am hinting people by having my sexuality listed as "Bi" on Myspace. Let's see who notices.
    Last edited by BowBeforeRotom; 11th April 2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Darn typos...
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Can I join...I am not Gay or Lesbian...I am Bisexual...x]
    Shiny's:
    Rapidash Lv.40/Fearow Lv.40/Mightyena Lv.65/Poochyena Lv.12/Azumarill Lv.66/Haunter Lv.33/Huntail Lv.35/Slugma Lv.24/Zigzagoon Lv.17/Ludicolo Lv.44/Tentacruel Lv.34/Electrode Lv.51/Magnemite Lv.20/Sudowoodo Lv.34
    **I'm Lucky**
    IT'S MARILL TIME!

Oh noes.. I just lost my post. Time to retype..

MsMarill, howdy howdy, of course you're welcome, it's great to see so many new faces ^_^. We've had a lot of newcomers in such a short time, I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

BowBeforeRotom, it's good you can consider that, and you have someone there to support you. I wish you all the best, just be wary. If you've not met the person, who knows.. You told me it was a rival school. Give it time though, if you can meet outside of school and talk things could go really well ^_^. As for MySpace, some could notice. I know people who hint to get attention.. I know yours isn't for attention . Good luck .
    Last edited by Nintandy; 11th April 2007 at 10:44 PM.

That guy I made out with, doesn't want to talk to me and is mad at me apparently. He has no right to be mad at me at all, but I have every reason to be mad at him. I met a gay guy who isn't like the stereotypical gay guy, but he's also not a virgin but he appears to be emotionally down, even though I barely know him, I've already told him "If you need someone to talk to, come to me." and he seems very greatful and appreciative. I came out of the closet finally to my mom because she asked me about it. She seems indifferent. I just hope she will still treat me still the same.
    Last edited by BandGeek101; 12th April 2007 at 2:18 AM.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

To all new members- Sure welcome
    NT- Alot of my characters in my story prefer one person, althought most of them are overt twenty five, if you can call Stephanie Ferguson over 25...
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 448 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast