Page 454 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Aruseus View Post
    I recpect gays and lesbians.... but IDK what I am. I have two aunts who might be lesbians, they live with each other and aren't even related... what do I do? And how do I decide to be straight or gay (I know thats an odd question).
    I don't think there is anything you can do about it.

How do you decide you are straight or guy? It's simple, really. Figure out which gender attracts you the most.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

I recpect gays and lesbians.... but IDK what I am. I have two aunts who might be lesbians, they live with each other and aren't even related... what do I do? And how do I decide to be straight or gay (I know thats an odd question).
    Well I think it's obvious they are. And noone decides tobe str8 or gay, just relax and live your life as you normally would and you'll start to notice which gender you're more attracted too.

I'm participating in the Day of Silence. I explained that to some of my teachers today, in order to avoid being called on and etc. tomorrow, that was rather awkward. xD I only know a few other people I know are going to participate as well, but I'm hoping to make some sort of an impact. *shrug*

I hope everyone is prepared for tomorrow. I'm not gonna ask any questions by the teacher, bah, tis gonna suck though cause I am like the smartest ones in some of my classes.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

MM- Hmm, I don't think it fair to shun your brother, so wouldn't that be thier fault? (No offense of course), and do you have any sisters? They can still carry on the name, nobody says thier names has to change to the husband
    Clash- Good luck for when you decide to tell everyone, who knows maybe they will surprise you
    NT- I heard something about, didn't a girl survive the whole thing?
    BBR- Well congrats on having a girlfriend, and I didn't hear about the silence but then again I am in Australia and I don't go to school
    SA- That's the question that asked everyday, anyway maybe you should think, which member of the sex do you find more attractive? If it happens to be both then you are bisexual.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Well, I think I've made up my mind... its both. I know being Bi/Gay is a sin if you are chrstian (can't spell it). I've asked my mom that if I was Bi, then what would she say, and she said: "I would be a bit disappointed, but I would still respect you." What am I going to tell my parents??? I'm only 12 and will be 13 in September!! So now I think I'm about to cry over this.
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Well, I think I've made up my mind... its both. I know being Bi/Gay is a sin if you are chrstian (can't spell it). I've asked my mom that if I was Bi, then what would she say, and she said: "I would be a bit disappointed, but I would still respect you." What am I going to tell my parents??? I'm only 12 and will be 13 in September!! So now I think I'm about to cry over this.
    since i was 11 i knew i was attracted to guys, i never really accepted myself with it til my later teen years. And sometimes you just gotta cry, it helps to clear your mind and get some of the stress out.
    I still haven't come out to my parents and i'm 23 almost 24. Your Mom at least sounds like she's going to accept you no matter what. The only clue I have about with my parents is stating, at my uncle's funeral, that "being gay was his choice but it was the wrong one".
    And don't take the bible so seriously, there's lots of stuff that is sinful that even the best of christians still do.

Yea... Day of Silence, is tomorrow so I can probably do it. Since I don't really speak in lecture classes anyway ^^;; Though, in case I get called on I'm just going to put duct tape and make a sign with the website or something @_@ Err... still dunno if I'm Les/Straight/Bi or whatever ^^;; But just wanna show support for peoples..

Gah.. also sad about the shootings at Tech. I live in VA so a lot of us were worried to see if anyone we knew was hurt or worse >_<; Been watching the news all day, the story with the teacher who died to save his students was amazing ;_; Luckily no one I knew was a victim... still sympathizing for those who lost someone...

omg pogeys

finally finished my pokedex on Pearl :3 (cept Arceus..)
    thanks everyone who helped!!

Shining Aruseus, welcome. It's hardly a Sin to most other people, it's fine.. just be careful. Sorry I can usually write a lot more but I have to go right now, it's school .

As for the day of silence, we don't have that here, so.. I'll take your word for it .
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Day of silence? This would be a very creative way to come out of the closet...Naw. I talk too much to be silent XD

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by BandGeek101 View Post
    Actually no, because then the teachers are gonna want to find why you aren't making yourself known by speaking. You know? It's a smart thing to do, though because then the teacher will probably get a way for you to talk.
    I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. "why you aren't making yourself known by speaking"? Doesn't that mean "why you aren't talking"? That's exactly what I said--we need MORE noise, not LESS.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Well... I remember one year we handed out pre-printed little flyer things. And there were T-shirts too.. I didn't buy one though v_v;;

The Day of Silence is more of a protest sorta thing.. not trying to get people to be like.. hush hush about the issue all the time ^^;;

omg pogeys

finally finished my pokedex on Pearl :3 (cept Arceus..)
    thanks everyone who helped!!

ok, ive never posted on this thread before, and i dont think i wanna join, but hey, here i am
    i just wanna say a coupla things
    firstly, im not completely against homosexual people, but the only thing that gives me goosebumps is a man having     Spoiler:- eh, just is:
    with another guy; thats pretty much the only thing that creeps me out. other than that, im fine if people are attracted to their own gender. i just hate the stereotype that you see portrayed on tv and all that, where they all act like carson from queer eye. and i dont like carson. i dont know if im gay or not; i think im straight, but there is this one guy...well, never mind...
    next, i just wanna ask, how can people be sure of what they are when they are so young, like some people here saying they're only 12/13; im turning 15 in may, and i dont even know yet!
    another thing, i have a friend who is in my year and he's struggling with his sexuality; he's sure that he is gay, and he likes this other person in our year. everyone knows, and the loved one isnt gay, so its really hard on him. he's really taking it seriously, and he slits his wrists very often...does anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do to console him? cause i am one of his pretty good friends...

EDIT: oh, and whats the day of silence? and is maddieblaustein a supporter or lesbian?
    Last edited by Kikkoman; 18th April 2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: saw something
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Kikkoman-- Not all gays actually have     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    contrary to popular belief.
    And as for people knowing they're not str8... well we just know because the attraction that comes with puberty is directed towards the same sex and not the opposite... possible other ways for other people as well.
    And as for your friend, cutting can be a sign of bad trouble. It would be best if he consult a psychiatrist in my opinion because he needs to determine why he's doing this and what he can do to prevent any further instances so that he won't further harm himself..... That's my view on that, maybe there's someone who as actually been a cutter or knew one that got help someway that could better help with that.

he has been to a psychiatrist, but i feel that he needs supporting friends too
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Thanks for comforting me. I told my mom last night and her reaction was "Your father and I will still love you no matter what." So now I feel better (and different)....

Aw. Don't feel bad.
    I was only 12 when i came out to my parents, and they still love me the same.
    Coming out is probably one of the hardest things in a boy's/girl's life.
    ----------
    From today until Saturday, or early sunday morning, I am going to be at my boyfriend's house, so i will not be posting.
    ----------
    Then, on Sunday night, Connor(Takuta-Nui)'s parents are going to be talking to my parents! This should be interesting.
    I hope they don't chit chat too long, and exchange embarassing stories of me when I was younger. x_x

Have a nice week/weekend everyone! Talk to you all on Sunday.
    Last edited by Yonowaaru; 18th April 2007 at 2:57 PM.
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/15g7dsk.png[/IMG]
    Poobear//Twitter

I guess your right I shouldn't be this way. I'm only telling a couple of my friends though. I think that they would respond normally.
    Oh and yes I feel terrible about the shooting in VA .

I've known I was gay my whole life. I had an instant reaction toward boys starting from a very small age. I remember "playing" with other boys my age when I was just in Year 1. I always tried to convince myself I'm bi, or even straight, but being gay just feels... right. This is coming from a catholic. >_>

I don't think of being gay as a sin, because God obviously made us this way for one reason or another.

Nor do I but it is and I'm Catholic too, but you can confess for it (thank God I don't want to go to hell!).

Ok... thanks to a VERY ODD commercial I just saw, I've come up with a new topic to discuss.

How far have you, or someone you know, gone to improve your physical appearence/age?

The commercial I saw involved a new product that use Snail Slime to improve the look of wrinkles and acne.

I'll admit i've used mud masks before.....

Snail Slime??? Wow that is a very odd commercial................... My mom used a cream and a mud mask before........ very strange topic but OK.

SNAIL SLIME! I love bugs and stuff, I gotta try that . Me? Well.. I don't really do anything to improve myself, I am who I am. I prefer to go natural, although there are things I wouldn't mind changing about myself. But things that can be done without the aid of surgery or anything.

Also, Clash, from a young age? I know exactly what you mean.. I know a few members here know what happened to me so I can relate.

Finally, Kikkoman, welcome. I am so sorry for not being able to help out with you guys. Now that school is back in business I won't be able to post and keep up to date as much . Anyway if you need me I'll probably be on MSN or something. As for your friend, just be there for him, you already are but hey, if he finally realises how much he means to someone at least he can find happiness. Also don't worry about your age, some people live their whole lives in secrecy. Whenever is right for you. Also about stereotypicality, it can be annoying, but there are people exactly like that. It's just an extreme that is used. At least you can prove them wrong by being who you are, and not following a stereotype.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Kikkoman, I would tell yoyur friend to stop slitting his wirst, but go with what Nintandy said.

Gay parades are gay and make us look bad. We're not all like that.

Page 454 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast