Page 456 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

You'll only have to put up with it until you're old enough to leave. Also knowing nintandy, i'm gonna try and beat him to the question he usually asks: What are you like as a person or something like that lol

P.S. Good luck with the Mother

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuriai View Post
    You'll only have to put up with it until you're old enough to leave. Also knowing nintandy, i'm gonna try and beat him to the question he usually asks: What are you like as a person or something like that lol

P.S. Good luck with the Mother

As a person Im usually nice, calm, and generous (other peoples words not mine)

But you see she always sees it different. And because i told my teacher that I thought i would be bullied in the changing rooms of PE cus of it, she wants to make a meeting with my teacher tomorrow.

And thanks for teh support lolz

^^^My Team^^^

Thanks Mirage Mew for the banner!

What about your Dad? or is yours a single parent family like mine (except i have a step dad now, but i know what it's like)

My is extremely supportive of anything i do, and helps out with anything i want to do and stuff. I haven't told her or my step dad yet, but perhaps i will one day soon. I'm unsure.

Also, why would the teacher need a meeting with your Mum, couldn't he just understand that you don't want to be bullied and agree to separate you from the class in the changing rooms? I would have thought there would have been at least a small degree of Teacher - Pupil confidentiality...

How do you turn gay?

The Original Dragon Trainer!!!

What about your Dad? or is yours a single parent family like mine (except i have a step dad now, but i know what it's like)

My is extremely supportive of anything i do, and helps out with anything i want to do and stuff. I haven't told her or my step dad yet, but perhaps i will one day soon. I'm unsure.

Also, why would the teacher need a meeting with your Mum, couldn't he just understand that you don't want to be bullied and agree to separate you from the class in the changing rooms? I would have thought there would have been at least a small degree of Teacher - Pupil confidentiality...
    I have a dad its just my mum rules over him...hes spineless...

And what I meant was that my Mum has arranged a meeting with my teacher. And the teachers a she lol.

She found out cause she noticed I wanst taking my PE kit anymore so....

LL

^^^My Team^^^

Oh i see. For one thing, your dad should try and do SOMETHING, and the PE teacher would be concerned about you not taking your PE kit anymore (and i assumed she was a he... LOL i'm silly), because it's her job to teach PE or whatever, but yeah whatever, at least she cared enough to find out why you weren't taking it. In our school, the head of PE is just evil to some people. I'm gonna rebel and not take my PE kit any more anyway
    1) I can't find it
    2) I hate the sport we've switched to now (Crikcet)
    3) I only have three weeks worth of PE left befroe my exams
    4) I'm actually fit enough to not NEED PE to get me excercised. OK, i'm not Muscly or anything (in fact i'm very skinny) But the strange thing is i'm a ton stronger than i look, so i decieve people into thinking i'm weak and stuff, so i'll kep up the illusion, so if someone attacks me thinking i'm weak (if they aren't scared of my trench coat) they'll get a surprise... LOL

Your mum has no right to be so controlling over your life. You're a human being, and whether you're gay or not, she shouldn't be angry at you for the way you are, or try to change it, or go seemingly berserk about it.

I don't know if there's any way of getting your dad to grow a spine LOL, so I guess you have the option of just waiting out until you can leave home and be more free. Just a random question - How old are you? I'm 16, so only two years till i leave. It'll be different when i do, i know that much.)

Oh and for once i had a weird dream, but nowhere near as odd as Nintandy's. Mine involved a scene with a man in a long brown coat and a black hat (kinda old style detective styley) who had this manic look on his face and was trying to type a text message into the side of a woman's face with his chin. Then a robot popped out of his chin and typed in the text message itself and a massive invasion of something or other happened. then i woke up, and realised i'd left my DS on...

Anyway, i think i've wrote enough for one post XD
    Last edited by Tsuriai; 19th April 2007 at 8:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna-Light View Post
    Hi everyone. Im gay and my mum is being a complete ***** about it. Saying that im not when I know I am.

But anyway a friend of mine tried to set me up wit someone whow as her mate who she was friends with, but now she hates him lol.
    Welcome to the club! It's unfortunate your mom feels so strongly the way she does, hopefully you two can come up with some sort of a treaty, or at least work out a way to neutralize the situation.

My mom's practically the opposite. I swear, I think she's in the closet. xD

Welcome Luna-Light! Oh God I hate it when the parents find out your gay/lesbian/bi-sexual and make a big deal out of it. Isn't it our opinion of others? It's not theirs. My mom still says she thinks I'm straight, but I told her I don't think I was. (I'm bi) She told me to wait........
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Well Dan you are bi.. I don't think they'd take it that harsh. It's not like you don't fancy girls. Anyway, don't miss out on PE! Don't leave me to.. play it T_T. Also you asked about the confientiality. From experience I now know we're lucky, not many other schools are so protective over their students.

To be honest I just feel like bringing up the Jupetta posts again. I typed up pages of things which would help you out. It's on this club somewhere. Parent issues can be a pain. At least your teacher is trying to help, you have some outside support. Friends are always the best people to turn to though. They can give advice and help out with the parents.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

I'll probably tell them when i'm ready, i guess. They'll know soon enough though. I think i'm going to reveal it to more people at school when the summer holidays begin, via Myspace.
    Anyhoo, i guess many many people have problems telling their parents if they're homosexual, from what i have seen (which isn't much) Especially if say it was in a family with apparently high standing who are rich and would want to carry on a family name that's been around for hundreds of years. They'd probably find it really hard to accept it if say, they're only son turned out to be gay, and they were like 60 when they find out or something. Then they'd be thinking "NO! the family name is doomed!" and they probably wouldn't accept it at all... But people shouldn't care som much about carrying on a family name, so much as they're own children.and doing what they can for them.
    My random rambling is over now. Maybe it's just because nightwish makes me Write strange things when i'm listening to them XD
    Last edited by Tsuriai; 19th April 2007 at 9:06 PM. Reason: Killing the LOLs

I'll probably tell them when i'm ready, i guess. They'll know soon enough though. I think i'm going to reveal it to more people at school when the summer holidays begin, via Myspace.
    Anyhoo, i guess many many people have problems telling their parents if they're homosexual, from what i have seen (which isn't much) Especially if say it was in a family with apparently high standing who are rich and would want to carry on a family name that's been around for hundreds of years. They'd probably find it really hard to accept it if say, they're only son turned out to be gay, and they were like 60 when they find out or something. Then they'd be thinking "NO! the family name is doomed!" and they probably wouldn't accept it at all... But people shouldn't care som much about carrying on a family name, so much as they're own children.and doing what they can for them.
    My random rambling is over now. Maybe it's just because nightwish makes me Write strange things when i'm listening to them XD
    Thats what I was thinking....... I'm an only child, and there is no other boys after my last name. So since I'm Bi, I'll probably get married to a girl when I'm older, but still be Bi. In High School I'll probably go out with a guy or something.....
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I was on yesterday but since the forums were going slow (again) I didn't feel like posting and I got off around 12 something and the forums are still usually slow then..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

What is it with these new avatars featuring the back of Pokemon heads? I know it is no big deal, but looking at them bothers me for some reason. Anyhoo...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I was on yesterday but since the forums were going slow (again) I didn't feel like posting and I got off around 12 something and the forums are still usually slow then..
    Don't worry about it too much, WT. Due to the slowdown of this forum, I haven't posted here in nearly 48 hours.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

I think it's because they are new, but I haven't changed mine, just like my signature hasn't changed in a while (Execpt for the Quote).
    And yeah, I wish something would be done to make the forums the way it once was
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Hello there. Didn't know this place existed - pretty neat.
    "Gaurdian of the Leviathans"

Kingdra • Dragonair • Shining Gyarados • Milotic • Lapras • Shining Dragonite
    Team Leviathan -- Friend Code: 0387-5254-1330

wow I have been gone a while..what did I miss?
    -Lord Forty Two

Nintandy wouldn't you find it a bit awkward "coming out" saying you're bi? I mean wouldn't there always be a little doubt that you're really gay? Then you'd need to come out again saying you're gay, wouldn't you?

Clash, whereabouts in Australia do you live? I live in Sydney!
    By the way, I never realised how friendly and calm the atmosphere is in this thread.
    On a more on-topic topic, I wouldn't have the problem of family name situation, cause I have an older brother and he is 100% straight. I don't think I'm gay anyway, but I'm here, and I support you and hate how people think weirdly about you and stuff, but I also hate the stereotype that promotes peoples' beliefs.
    I guess you could say I wanna join the club, I guess it might clear me up on whether I'm gay, bi or straight. One more thing, I was looking at the posts since my last visit, about dreams and all, and wow, I've had some pretty weird ones too! I have one thats really creepy and funny that I wanna tell you all, so here it is: (Rated PG LOL)
    I was playing around in the backyard of my aunt’s place, when we all of a sudden just got tired. I went inside, but my brother stayed outside for a bit. When I went back outside, on the stairs leading down to the grass, I saw my brother being carried away by this humongous crow! He was screaming, and I didn’t know what to do! So I went inside to tell my two cousins (who are much older than me) but they sat in their chairs like statues. I went to find my aunt, but she was nowhere to be found. When I went to the room with my cousins again, they had transformed into crows themselves, and they were both holding guns!!! One of them was holding it and pretending to shoot it and making sound effects, but the other one pointed his at me and fired. What came out was like a square red laser blot, and it was like slow motion. It hit me, and then I fell down and the dream ended like in 007 movies, where the blood drips down the screen. This was like, 10 years ago!!! That dream has haunted me since, and I gotta say, I don’t like crows one bit. One time (in real life) a crow swooped from across the street and almost hit my brother on the head, so I’m not very fond of them...
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Kikkoman I live a few hours south of Sydney. I also love the light, kind hearted atmosphere here, which seems to be pretty much spam and noobless too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    What is it with these new avatars featuring the back of Pokemon heads? I know it is no big deal, but looking at them bothers me for some reason. Anyhoo...
    In the announcement forums, serebii announced the new diamond/pearl back sprites..... I looked at em and fancied the Feebas one.... kinda like it's leaving but looking back not wanting to.

I don't know if there's any way of getting your dad to grow a spine LOL, so I guess you have the option of just waiting out until you can leave home and be more free. Just a random question - How old are you? I'm 16, so only two years till i leave. It'll be different when i do, i know that much.)

Anyway, i think i've wrote enough for one post XD[/QUOTE]

Im 14.....lol tis quite bad...

^^^My Team^^^

Dan don't tell them via MySpace.. Just be honest, MySpace is a way of hiding behind a virtual barrier. It's like if you drop hints. You can if you want, it's not a bad thing, but really you should just tell them, not publicly announce it.

Shining Aruseus, good luck with that. To be honest.. a boyfriend for High School. Don't you need somebody to be with for real? If you just use them to keep you going in your younger years, he might not feel the same way and wish to take it further. Just some advice. I know it sounds hard, but you'd need to make some big decisions.

Nathan Madien, I noticed it too. It appears to be an avatar craze. It seems to be big in clubs such as the UK Gamers one :S.

Clash, I'm not personally bi.. but in response, that is why I am always cautious when it comes to bi people. By cautious I mean it's hard how to advise them. I honestly believe you need to know which side you're more focused on in terms of sexuality, otherwise you may find yourself cheating on a partner, both of different genders. Anyway bi can be a serious thing, or just a label if you are insecure. If you can sustain a bisexual life without hurting anybody then there's nothing wrong with that.

Kikkoman, that's an awesome dream. I hope they weren't Honchkrows ^_^. They sure sound like it! When I was younger I dreamt that in the panel near where I rested my head, goblins ran a mine. There was a portal to their world, and they had minecarts with money. A few years later, JK Rowling published Harry Potter. Gringotts sure looked familiar, especially since in the film adaptation the goblins were pretty much the same! I also repeatedly dreamt a red car, life size, bounced up and down on me when I was in bed, and I could not escape. I am curious as to why I dreamt that, I mean.. could something have REALLY been happening to me in my sleep?! o_O

Which somehow reminds me on the term of crows I have Deoxys in Ranger now, it's such a fun game. I can't wait to get Manaphy's egg . A worthy purchase, good to have a proper spinoff set in the genuine Pokémon world .

Nightedy night for now, I'm off to watch some Ugly Betty. My real obsession with now though HAS to be Desperate Housewives. Now what a show that is .

EDIT: Luna-Light, I'd hate to leave you out. My age? I am 16, and staying on at school for another two years. It IS my life to be honest, besides, I'm staying on as long as possible so I can find out where I really want to be heading.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 20th April 2007 at 9:00 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

More news. Saddish news. My girlfriend- who I spent a blissful two days with- has decided to break up with me. She says that we are good friends and she doesn't want to hurt me later on and ruin our friendship. So, I find myself single again, having lost the one being on Earth who proves I am bisexual and not gay. Oh well. I'll live. I have my birthday and the D/P release to look forward to! On the same day!
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Dan don't tell them via MySpace.. Just be honest, MySpace is a way of hiding behind a virtual barrier. It's like if you drop hints. You can if you want, it's not a bad thing, but really you should just tell them, not publicly announce it.

As always, you're right, LOL
    I'll tell more of my school friends soon then, and see what reaction i'll get. Perhaps it'll let me see for sure who my REAL friends really are. The people who know so far haven't made a big deal of it all, so i'm sure it'll be mostly the same all around, being in this day and age of more accepting attitudes compared to say, the 70s (thereabouts) when Gays started publicly trying to get rights.

As an aside: Many Gays (apparently) like David Bowie's Music XD, probably especially his song - "John, i'm only dancing" perhaps. But that seems kinda more BI-ish. And another aside: David Bowie apparently revealed he was Bisexual at one point dring the 70s, but apparently then denied it when later questioned about it. Oh well, i'mnot so concerned about the things he does in his life, only the fact that he has made some totally awesome music, and influenced many other Musical Artists for around four whole decades. I can't believe he's 60 now, and still making awesome songs!

Meh. Hey guys. I guess I'd like to join.

I guess I've known I was either Gay or Bi for a while now, but I was trying to convince myself what I was Bi. But recently, I've grown more accustomed to being gay. One thing that I guess confuses me is that although I prefer guys, I am also attracted to girls.

I haven't had the courage to tell anyone though. I mean, I know one Bi guy, and I can't even tell him. It is really hard >.>. Well, whatever. Hey anyway.

Page 456 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast