Page 457 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 33356

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Wait minute...Dididn't I just post replying to some of the posts after my last one? I could swear I did
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Shining Aruseus, good luck with that. To be honest.. a boyfriend for High School. Don't you need somebody to be with for real? If you just use them to keep you going in your younger years, he might not feel the same way and wish to take it further. Just some advice. I know it sounds hard, but you'd need to make some big decisions.
    I can't agree anymore with with you, thanks for the advice. I just don't know who I'll go out with in HS, there are alot of gays/bi's at the HS I'll be going to (I have a friend who goes there who told me). All I want is to be happy with who I will be going out with there boy or girl. Oh and BowBeforeRotom: YOU ARE SOO LUCKY ITS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy soon-to-be birthday!
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Tsurial- Hey, um I am not sure but is your sig a bit too big? It's stretching the page which is a bit annoying (Not sure if it's breaking any rules thought)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Tsurial- Hey, um I am not sure but is your sig a bit too big? It's stretching the page which is a bit annoying (Not sure if it's breaking any rules thought)
    The only way to know for certain is for Tsurial to check the sig thread.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

First of all, welcome Milotic Master! I know you from somewhere.. or is that somebody else? Anyway it's good to have more new members, make yourself at home, and I'm sure you'll get to know a few more members soon. As I always say, and in truth, it's a great community (I can hardly say little community anymore ).

BowBeforeRotom, that's a shame . Don't worry too much about it, as long as you respect her for what she believes. Just stay positive and maybe somebody else will turn up in due course. Oh, and.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY! What a celebration ^_^. I'd love to have a big release on my birthday, but that's unlikely since it won't be a Friday for some time now.

Shining Aruseus, just be patient . You don't need to find somebody, many couples meet after they've left school. When the time is right you will find someone to be with. It's never wrong to keep your eyes out though .

And sorry to be a pain, it's Tsuriai with an 'i' at the end . Yea, just head over to the sig thread, before it all gets deleted. You can't get it back either, I remember spending AGES on mine and it just got deleted, and I couldn't retrieve it. Now I always have a copy saved in Notepad just in case.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Oh right. I'll delete the first bannery thing, the Rurouni Kenshin one, because it's not so important. Sorry for the inconvenience... i'll sort it out right now!

Tsuriai your sig looks much better. ^^

Willow I think your members list needs updating?

Hello, I need to ask for something.

I am compiling a report, and I need your help.

If anyone here has had any experiences of discrimination from Christians over sexual orientation, could you PM me about it? I need as many examples as possible. It's very important.

The Panda, welcome on board. Well.. you came a wee bit late, at one stage we were almost at war with the Christian Alliance. They said some harsh things. From your sig you are an Atheist, no? So.. if you can put up with it, browse through the Christian Alliance. I remember at one stage they wouldn't stop rambling on about how we are sinners, will go to Hell, and other proposterous things which are pretty.. worrying actually. I'll have a look for you .

Now that I remember, Jupetta suffered a lot at home, since his mother was a devout Christian and insisted he be punished for it. She actually chose to make his life as bad as possible, just to try and 'convert' him to hetrosexuality. Also, there are a few Bible quotes which do go against homosexuality, saying that they should go to Hell for not following God's path. I know that it is a strong belief for many Christians, since it is believed you choose to be homosexual or bisexual, yet we all know that is certainly not the case. Apparently to get into Heaven you must resist the Sin, or temptation, and stop rebelling against God >_>. I hope I helped out a bit there.

EDIT: Here we go, I hope this works for you:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/search....archid=3931640

Click that and scroll through the pages. I don't want to bring up the debates between the two clubs though, it was bad enough the first time. Browse through, but be careful with how you quote people. What exactly is this report for? A debate? As long as it is used sensibly and doesn't result in the resurfacing of old quarrels that should be okay.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 21st April 2007 at 1:31 PM.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

I feel really sad and even.. scared about how people hate homosexuals so much.

I found out a while back that many Lords of Japan (Daimyo) from the Sengoku-Jidai etc, where Homosexual and had wives simply to carry on the family name. I really can't remember where i read it though. Of course, those Daimyo could have been bisexual too, but i really can't remember where i read it, so for all i know it could be a lie. ^_^"

Clash: I agree, human's are supposed to be a collective community, and accepting and stuff. I really believe the whole thing of hating homosexuality would not have come about if it weren't for Holy Scriptures and Sacred Texts, many of which say it is a bad thing and you'll be eternally punished, etc...
    Conflict is a part of Human nature, a much as anything else really. It will always happen, be it between two countries that have a territorial dispute, or two people, one of which can't get to grips with the homosexuality of the other.
    Last edited by Tsuriai; 21st April 2007 at 1:58 PM.

Clash, you'd be amazed. To be honest the situation is improving. Some churches still persist in trying to purge it from life, but that will never happen. It is a part of life, and here to stay, whether people like it or not. Millions of people are homosexual, and their friends and family are fine before they find out. Most tend to be fine afterwards, and that is how it should be. Those who are shallow enough to demean it as simply being a minority are those with the problems. If they try and hurt you.. just realise you are happy for who you are, and the person abusing you is the one who is truly suffering, for not appreciating the world for how it is.

EDIT: Dan, Japanese stuff? It happens on a global scale, and often because people feel they need to satisfy family conditions, which is not true. Why force yourself to suffer if you can't find females attractive. Same goes to lesbians who can't be with males. It's a shame, since families can be important, but you shouldn't exclude friendship and love just to make those who raised you happy. You need to see which is the right way to live your life, not influenced by petty titles.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 21st April 2007 at 1:54 PM.

First of all, welcome Milotic Master! I know you from somewhere.. or is that somebody else? Anyway it's good to have more new members, make yourself at home, and I'm sure you'll get to know a few more members soon. As I always say, and in truth, it's a great community (I can hardly say little community anymore ).
    Thanks. I guess you might know me, but there is someone called Milotic_Master, so you might be confusing me with them?

Millions of people are homosexual, and their friends and family are fine before they find out. Most tend to be fine afterwards, and that is how it should be. Those who are shallow enough to demean it as simply being a minority are those with the problems. If they try and hurt you.. just realise you are happy for who you are, and the person abusing you is the one who is truly suffering, for not appreciating the world for how it is.
    To tell the truth, I used to be against homosexuality myself, but I'm not a devout Christian or anything (even though that's my name! ), but once I realised the above, I figured 'just let them be, let them do their own thing'. But when I see others who don't do that, who constantly abuse gays and lesbians, that made me support you and your way of life. Besides, as aforementioned by me, I have a friend who's gay, but that doesn't stop him from being my friend, if anything, it opened my eyes more
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Milotic Master, ah yes, I thought you had an underscore missing ^_^.

Kikkoman, that's understandable. Once you get to know a few more people you do see that there's nowt wrong with homosexuality, and it is indeed a good thing . Oh and!!!

*Beholds the gigantenormous Golden Great Meowth of Bounty!*
    Last edited by Nintandy; 21st April 2007 at 3:14 PM.

I just remembered something David Bowie Related which i forgot about. We had to do this English oral thing, and it was about people we think should have a statue made of them. I chose David Bowie, and had to give reasons for it. So we got into groups of randomly chosen people (about four per group), and i started of and said "i'm going to talk about David Bowie", and this girl in the group says "isn't he gay? That makes his music rubbish" And i thought huh, and i explained that David Bowie at one point claimed to be but later denied it, and she said "oh." But that's not my point. It's not the fact whether a musician is gay or not which denotes whether you should listen to it. It's whether the music is good or not. Am i right?

Oh also: Is my Signature OK now, i changed it again, but i'mnot sure if it's too big horizontally. If it is, i'm gonna have to either get rid of or make smaller my Ramones Picture that's in there LOL

I think it's a bit too stacked. Also you have 4 non-serebii pictures (including the 2 Absol) when you can only have 3.

Well i think i've sorted it now, LOL. Should be fine. I'm gonna think of a way to make it so i CAN have the picture I want in. I've got an idea, which i'm gonna develop and actually do later, using photoshop, and i'm gonna make that whole first line into one image, so it'll count as one image rather than two images and text. Plus i can probably make it look better on photoshop anyway.

I'd love to help with your signature, Tsuriai, but for some reason I can't see it. Only the Absol thingies and text are visible. There must be something wrong with my computer or something. I wish I were computer literate...
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivine View Post
    New Topic: How do you feel about people who just say they are bi to get attention and be "trendy"?
    You know, I've never actually heard of people saying that... Then again I only know one other bi person besides myself, so I'm not exactly "in" on Bisexual News.

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Same here, I don't really know. I've basically told no-one, and i wouldn't tell people to be trendy or anything. I didn't even know it WAS a trend LOL. It just seems the way i am, and i never pay attention to trends usually anyway. especially not in modern music, or fashion (much) Only if it comes up on TV or something will i actually notice it, and i barely watch TV either!

BOwBeforeRotom: It's ok anyway, i've decided i'm not going to do what i was going to do with the Absols anyway, because i suck at animation and i wanted to use animation for it. I'm still gonna do the other thing, with that picture of the ramones. I dunno what's wrong with your computer if it doesn't show the Metroid Banner, does it have that little X symbol or something?

Carnivine, don't worry . I don't have anything against the Christian Alliance, what happened was a long time ago, before a lot of the present members had even joined.

About your topic, it is a nuisance. It tends to be a label people choose since they are just confused. A lot of the time they realise they are either hetro or homo and stick to that. Others are genuinely bisexual, which to be honest makes relationships hard.. You need to choose a 'side' for it to really work .

As for attention, I don't really know of any examples, but it's a bit of a stupid thing to do, especially if the aim is to boast. Anything done to purposefully draw attention to yourself can usually be considered irritable. Others can be accepted. As for your sexuality you should just be who you are, and be happy for it.

No... there's just nothing. Absol Smilies, then a gap, then stuff about Chicken Vindaloo... I wonder why. THIS CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME! (You get a shiny Mew if you can guess what that's from.)

Carnivine, don't worry . I don't have anything against the Christian Alliance, what happened was a long time ago, before a lot of the present members had even joined.

About your topic, it is a nuisance. It tends to be a label people choose since they are just confused. A lot of the time they realise they are either hetro or homo and stick to that. Others are genuinely bisexual, which to be honest makes relationships hard.. You need to choose a 'side' for it to really work .

As for attention, I don't really know of any examples, but it's a bit of a stupid thing to do, especially if the aim is to boast. Anything done to purposefully draw attention to yourself can usually be considered irritable. Others can be accepted. As for your sexuality you should just be who you are, and be happy for it.
    I don't see how being bisexual make relationships hard. If you are bi, doesn't that allow you to by-pass the labels?

How do you explain Sanjaya from American Idol? Some people thought he was acceptable and other people thought he was irritating.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

BowBeforeRotom: It's from Futurama isn't it? from when those Aliens from Omicron Persei VIII are offered loveheart candies, and they see the word "wuv" on one and say "This Concept of Wuv Confuses and Infuriates us" and they attack them, and Bender Dumps the Spaceship he was going out with and the spaceship goes NOOOOO and gets shot by missiles XP
    And i have no diea why you can't see my metroid banner thing. It could be a problem with your internet settings. go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, and there should be something about images on there in a check box thing.

And i don't know very much about Sanjaya, except that he had lots of hairstyles or something. it was on this site http://www.i=mockery.com, which i go on when they update,which is quite often, with all sorts of things. CHeck it out if you want to XD

Page 457 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast