Page 458 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 33333

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I say it is hard because you can find both genders equally as attractive. You may wish to experiment.. I mean you may leave your same gender partner for one of the opposite sex, or vice versa. You need to be careful, unless you're up for a threesome or something. I've not got anything against bisexuality I just think you need to be extra careful.. There's always going to be the temptation of wanting both sexes. I'm not bi though soo.. perhaps it's different to that.

*PWEASE DON'T FLAME ME*

EDIT: Aww I got the Futurama thing a while ago, but the forums went into downtime again. It's always a fun experience when you manage to get one when everybody else can't .
    Last edited by Nintandy; 21st April 2007 at 5:17 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

I kept trying to send that message, as soon as i saw the question LOL, but it wouldn't send then the thing went cannot find server... oh well i guess it's back up now then, or else i wouldn't be posting.

Perhaps, you're right Nintandy, it could easily happen, going off with another person, but i dunno, i'd prefer to think of it like say a straight or gay guy going out with other people, they have break ups and everything. it would be like that, but with the opportunity to go out with more people, so it would be like normal relationships. Lol that's just what i think.
    And also, for any fans of Dr Who, it's on at 6:35pm today, not the usal 7:00pm, in case anyone doesn't know yet!

I guess so, but really, if you've found someone, you'd want to stay with them for life. Then again, we all have our split ups and things. I'm sure it's fine ^_^.

Quick question, I LOVE 'Heaven' and 'Everytime We Touch', the Candelight Mixes. Are there any others which are similar? I know of those two, and apparently there's another called 'Sunrise' according to iTunes o_O. Kinda random, but hey, I adore these .
    Last edited by Nintandy; 21st April 2007 at 10:51 PM.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Hey! Happy D/P release USA! Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any advise about coming out. I guess I'm tired of keeping my sexuality a secret. Thanks.

Nintandy I agree with you somewhat, but wouldn't straight or homosexual people still have the same chance to cheat on someone? Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean that their chances of being cheated on are increased, just because they like both sexes, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    Nintandy I agree with you somewhat, but wouldn't straight or homosexual people still have the same chance to cheat on someone? Just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean that their chances of being cheated on are increased, just because they like both sexes, right?
    That's true. Each person has the same chance to cheat or remain faithful. All it takes is one idea.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Yea you're right ^_^ I didn't want to make it seem like I had anything against bisexuals or anything, sorry if I caused any offence. I was just confused. If you like both, wouldn't you want to be with both? I guess you just have to choose .

As for D/P, it must be amazing for those who have it. Me? I am waiting. Besides I still have Ranger.. and this Summer will be the best EVER.

NT- I know the mods are doing their job but that is a bit annoying, but now you have two or three chances before they wipe the entire sig, I also have mine saved just in case anything goes wrong (Like I fell for the Aprils fools prank and only left the picture of Amber in it, luckily I had it saved)
    Tsurari- That's okay, it was just a bit annoying you know, I am used to scrolling down and not having to scroll across
    Clash- Probably does, I always forget to add members there
    The Panda- I havenn't had any discrimination, well some from stupid members who didn't read the first post where I said I was straight and yelled at me for being gay, not that would matter anyway. Oh and yeah as NT said, be careful what you say and all, I don't want another war to start up with the Christian club (We have been getting along)
    Kikkoman- I know what you mean, before I ever saw Willow and Tara on Buffy I don't know what my view was on it, but since I saw them, I been defending them ever since (I believe Amber Benson aka Tara and Alyson probably have inspired lesbians and gays, I wonder how many straights they have inspire thought?, Same goes for Iyari..And Amber's character on Chance who's bisexual
    Carnivine- Don't think I meant those type of bisexuals, then I never met a bisexual in real life....Unless Amber-Kate Benson from my fanstasy word counts
    NM- Totally true, everyone has a chance to cheat, just like there a bad and good side to everyone person.

Wow, I have actually replied to nearly everyone this time
    Edit: Just updated the list. Um I am probably going to have to take some of of those users of thought because some of them aren't active anymore (And have long been pruned) so you guys will have to help me with who shouldn't be on the list anymore.

I just had thought about who I would be if I was gay and in a relationship, well if I compare it to Willow then I would probably be more Tara like
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 22nd April 2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Well, I have some scores to settle on the Debate forum. The CA hate me for questioning them on certain things, and we're at the moment debating the impact of religion and homosexuality.

And yes, as my sig says, I'm an atheist, and the CA hate me. Especially the Creationists on the Debate forum. Grrrrr...

Thanks for your help guys. I appreciate it.

Just to say, I'm studying Psychiatry at Uni. I have to do a thing on homosexuality soon...

I understand.. the debate forums must be hectic. I tend to stay away, I don't think I'd be able to keep up haha. Thank you for sticking up for us though, I can't believe prejudice is still homing in on homosexuality so much.

I've been wandering into the debate forum and am sometimes appalled by the things I see. I add my 2 cents every so often to try and help whatever needs help or debunk what needs debunked.

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Rotom, Happy Birthday to me! (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
    On the topic of the Debate Forums, I like to see what's there but I don't usually partake in the actual debating. Part of me wants to put in my two cents about evolution (I believe in the Theory of Evolution) but I really wouldn't touch that with a 50-foot pole. (That's about 16 meters, I believe. Not sure though.)
    I'm not gay, but I am a proud member of The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Happy Birthday BowBeforeRotom!! I hope you have an awesome time ^_^.

As for debates, I'd rather stay out of most. I have my own beliefs and respect others. I'd rather not disprove anyone, after all, I'd probably get involved in an overly dramatic conversation with people firing comebacks from all angles o_O.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    As for debates, I'd rather stay out of most. I have my own beliefs and respect others. I'd rather not disprove anyone, after all, I'd probably get involved in an overly dramatic conversation with people firing comebacks from all angles o_O.
    I am that way as well. After trying to explain to people that Hurricane Katrina was the work of nature, not the work of God punishing New Orleans for whatever, I imposed an self-exile from the debate threads.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Happy b-day Rotom... My b-day is a week from this friday. I took the whole week off to have to myself.

Happy D/P USA release as well... i'm waiting for the mall I preordered at to open.

Aaah I've still got a while to wait, but hey, Ranger is awesome. I have 198 out of 213, so I'm not doing too badly . As long as I have Manaphy before I get Diamond . Happy birthday for next week too, DarkSpectrum! It's good to have spme quality time to yourself.

Nathan Madien, ooch.. A hurricane as a punishment, I wonder how many times I've heard that before. Not point trying to de-brainwash them, they're their beliefs, as irritating as they may be. They'd end up just saying all of nature IS God or something along those lines T_T.

Hey! Happy D/P release USA! Anyway I was wondering if anyone had any advise about coming out. I guess I'm tired of keeping my sexuality a secret. I guess I want to tell my friends first. Some advise would be really great.

I'm reposting this because no one replied by the way.

Damn! Sorry for the double post, the forum was lagging like hell =(
    Last edited by Frozen; 22nd April 2007 at 5:45 PM. Reason: Double Post ='(

Yay I just got my diamond. Wooo, I chose Piplup, too. It's a cool game so far. I found out that the guy I used to like will talk to me again, but I doubt he'll go out with me, yay. I wanted to go out with him, but after what me and him talked, he acted like a little kid.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

I'm back, you all thought I was dead probably. This place seems as dead as ever, the only people I recognize are Nintandy and Nathen Madien.
    I'll be getting Pearl in a bit to, once my mom gets home from church.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivine View Post
    *goes to find posts in the Christian thread...finds it odd that he is a member of the Christian alliance AND Gay/Lesbian alliance.*

Anyways, yeah, the member list does need updating, last I checked.

New Topic: How do you feel about people who just say they are bi to get attention and be "trendy"?
    Are you talking about another member or me? *checks member list* I'm not on the list, but I am a member of both the Christian Alliance and the Gay/Lesbien Alliance.

So how is Jupetta doing? And I read like 2 pages back and did you say that you had another event with the Christian club. Can they just accept us and we can stop arguing.
    Well bye!

Edit: Well I forgot about you BandGeek101! I recognize you as well.

Message me for a battle, though my team still needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMaster27 View Post
    I'm back, you all thought I was dead probably. This place seems as dead as ever, the only people I recognize are Nintandy and Nathen Madien.
    I'll be getting Pearl in a bit to, once my mom gets home from church.

Are you talking about another member or me? *checks member list* I'm not on the list, but I am a member of both the Christian Alliance and the Gay/Lesbien Alliance.

So how is Jupetta doing? And I read like 2 pages back and did you say that you had another event with the Christian club. Can they just accept us and we can stop arguing.
    Well bye!

Edit: Well I forgot about you BandGeek101! I recognize you as well.
    Woo, I am remembered. Btw, I'm having a blast with Diamond so far.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

[B]Milotic Master/B], I already posted my reply about coming out, look back through my past few posts . If not after you joined, I at least did beforehand.

GhostMaster, this place is certainly NOT dead. Stick around for a bit, loads of people post. We just had a big boom in new members ^_^. Don't worry, they're all awesome . It was really quiet before though.

As for Diamond and Pearl, so many people got it today. I'm refusing to import and loyally waiting for the UK release. After all, I need my Manaphy Egg first!

As for Diamond and Pearl, so many people got it today. I'm refusing to import and loyally waiting for the UK release. After all, I need my Manaphy Egg first!
    When I went to Gamestop earlier to pick up Pearl, the workers there were confused because so many people preordered Diamond, but yet everyone was picking up Pearl.

Nathan Madien, they probably just had all the games under one tab or something. Anyway I'm resisting Pearl. I'm getting Diamond but Pearl still has an exclusive or two I'd love. Stantler is one such example. Ah well, Diamond is my fave overall, so no changing me . Blue, and a legendary I like the look of, not to mention the element of Time. How can I resist .

Nathan Madien, they probably just had all the games under one tab or something. Anyway I'm resisting Pearl. I'm getting Diamond but Pearl still has an exclusive or two I'd love. Stantler is one such example. Ah well, Diamond is my fave overall, so no changing me . Blue, and a legendary I like the look of, not to mention the element of Time. How can I resist .
    Perhaps, but they were running out of Pearl while they had plenty of Diamond collecting dust.

Page 458 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast