Page 48 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258981481048 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Happy Birthday, Eulogy. Hope you get what you want!

This club seriously needs a new topic, and I just thought of the perfect one.

Do you ever have recurring dreams about one of your crush's that suddenly caused you to like them so much more?

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Yup. I have dreams about Dylan... Before I had a crush on him, i had a dream that he kissed me...

Aww, I love dreams like that. They are a lot like almost all of my dreams about Chris. Except we sometimes do more than kiss. Sometimes we just lie there and hold eachother too. Magical,

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Eulogy Guest

Awwww! That is too sweet! <3

I don't dreams about my crushes anymore! o.0

xXx- Your own Eulogy -xXx

There's been one guy who I've been crushing on for over half a decade now. It hurts knowing that I'll never know him now because I've ruined my chances, he tried to be friends back then but I pushed him away without knowing I was doing it. And now there's just nothing there at all, even though I've tried so many times to talk to him. Heck, I can't even not look at him when he's around. But everytime I have one of those crush dreams, it's always him in it with us just sitting there talking, or him inviting me somewhere, or even talking online. It sucks because no matter what I do or how hard I try, I can't get over him. It's painful, especially considering I'm pretty sure it's a LOT more than a crush, possibly even love. But I won't bore you any longer *sigh*

Shurei_Kaiba Guest

I have those dreams all the time.

I could write a book about them o.o;

The most significant was probably the one with the person I'm in love with (crush is an understatement, I've been head over heels for three and a half years, quite literally). We were a bit older and we were around all of his cool straight friends who didn't know we were dating (in the dream), and in front of all of them he asked if I would marry him.

When I woke up I wished that dream would last forever.

That dream sounds really sweet. Steely: think yourself lucky you ever talked to your crush. The most I ever did with mine was watch him play football because my friend who is his friend asked me to come along.

HG

K_nive_S Guest

Ugh.Well, I am back for a while since my mom is back in the hospital.Yeh, I think I am going insane, is it sane to hit your head on anything you can get your hands on?Well, 20 pages to read so I'd better get started.

Canon Guest

ok i am so scared to post here .... i cant belive iam doing this
    my fingers are avoiding the keys.. but i must i think..
    you know whats funny is i used to hate gay or bi people neverminded lesbians.. ((this was when i was like 13 since i was called gay alot and it did kind of have a effect on me))
    why did i hate them it was cause i was told to hate them..
    but now iam a bit older i realise i was wrong and most gay/bi/lesbian are really nice people.. its wierd how i have matured..

reason iam scared of posting here is well i do have male on male fantasys but i dont think i could be in a relationship with another male.. its just the thought of me going to the cinema with a boy..

i support you fully with all my hart it must really be hard for you even to me for a bit but way less..

i understand younger people not execpting you but how can mature people not accept you if you have done nothing wrong expect you have diffrent sexual tastes..

oh by the way my names Sean iam 15 ((soon to be 16 go me wohoo)) i live in the Uk
    iam half french half english
    ((its fairly supportive to gays/bi/lesbians but in my area its not to much))

i do have a couple of questions how do you know that your gay/lbi/lesbian?
    how do you react on gay jokes does it hurt you or does it make you smile, since are you able to laugh at your self ((iam half french and jokes bout my country make me laugh))
    also does it make you angry that dubbing componys change the sex of a homosexaul so its more kid friendly?
    to me it does since i used to hate homosexauls cause the way the media frowned apon them, if kids can learn that being gay is no big deal it could do alot of good.

also ive seen both sides of this while i dont think iam gay i do have male to male urges as i said before, and i used to be made fun of as they thought i was gay/bi and then i joined in too make fun of people that i thought were gay ((now i really really regrete that though))

so could i join your club please, if its worth anything i like cookies...

Quote Originally Posted by Canon
    you know whats funny is i used to hate gay or bi people neverminded lesbians.. ((this was when i was like 13 since i was called gay alot and it did kind of have a effect on me))
    but now iam a bit older i realise i was wrong and most gay/bi/lesbian are really nice people.. its wierd how i have matured..

reason iam scared of posting here is well i do have male on male fantasys but i dont think i could be in a relationship with another male.. its just the thought of me going to the cinema with a boy..

i support you fully with all my hart it must really be hard for you even to me for a bit but way less..

i understand younger people not execpting you but how can mature people not accept you if you have done nothing wrong expect you have diffrent sexual tastes..

oh by the way my names Sean iam 15 ((soon to be 16 go me wohoo)) i live in the Uk

how do you react on gay jokes does it hurt you or does it make you smile, since are you able to laugh at your self ((iam half french and jokes bout my country make me laugh))
    also does it make you angry that dubbing componys change the sex of a homosexaul so its more kid friendly?
    to me it does since i used to hate homosexauls cause the way the media frowned apon them, if kids can learn that being gay is no big deal it could do alot of good.

also ive seen both sides of this while i dont think iam gay i do have male to male urges as i said before, and i used to be made fun of as they thought i was gay/bi and then i joined in too make fun of people that i thought were gay ((now i really really regrete that though))

I felt the same way you did when I first joined.... Exactly the same! O_O

"how do you know that your gay/bi/lesbian?" You probably know if you are attracted to the same sex (or if your a bi, both sexes)

"how do you react on gay jokes does it hurt you or does it make you smile, since are you able to laugh at your self" Well, I've never heard a gay joke before (plus I wouldn't really do anything about it 'cause I'm not a lesbian), but if I was I'd probably be a little hurt (I take things seriously).

"also does it make you angry that dubbing componys change the sex of a homosexaul so its more kid friendly?" Not really...

so could i join your club please, if its worth anything i like cookies. Sure ya can! ^_^
    Last edited by Hyper Chibi Absol; 13th August 2005 at 2:46 AM.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

Striker and Canon- sure welcome to the club
    Eulogy- Happy Birthday!
    HG- Yeah.. I think so, don't really want to go into it yet
    Canon- Well it's nice to see you looked on th eother side to see that Gays/Lesbians aren't aleins and that they are normal.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

pisces_beedrill Guest

dude, i felt the same way when i signed up for here. oh and about dreams, i no longer have them. i just imagine it with two movie stars.

To Canon. I love gay jokes. They are so absolutely funny. Jokes are funny all around, no matter what to me. I just love humour, especially jokes I can relate to. Thing is, most gay jokes aren't really that serious, like jokes in general. I mean, if someone makes a joke about me, then of course I'd take it seriously, but if it's just a random gay joke the I'll laugh. Just in my nature to laugh all the time.

HG

Canon Guest

thats cool that you can not be hurt by the random joke,

pisces_beedrill Guest

if someone makes a none offensive joke about me, i don't mind. for me a guy with a cold heart, i laugh a lot. i smile a lot too. sometimes menacing, sometimes welcoming.

Ehh I don't laugh that much, and I've never run into a joke I thought was funny, so yeah sometimes I do get offended by gay jokes but there's nothing I can do about it.

Welcome to the club Canon! It's nice to have you. ^_^ You pose some interesting points and questions there...

how do you know that your gay/lbi/lesbian?

In my opinion there's no 'right' answer to that. Some people know based on experiences or feelings that they have for others. It's different for everyone..

how do you react on gay jokes does it hurt you or does it make you smile, since are you able to laugh at your self

I think the majority of gay jokes are..embarrassing and senseless. I just ignore all these silly people that tell them and think they're funny.

Not really no.. Usually dubbing companys will make more edits than one to an Anime, and most of them end up slashed to bits. That's what the originals are for. ;) -Take "CardCaptor Sakura" for example.

Again-congrats Canon for taking a vital step in showing your support towards Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals. We're all really nice people here-so don't fear us. :p

Do you ever have recurring dreams about one of your crush's that suddenly caused you to like them so much more?
    Yeah, but they are nothing totally intimate, mostly just cute stuff happens in them, like holding hand and things...i guess that's because i'm not completely sure of my feelings towards the woman i like, i know i love her a lot..but i think it's more in a sort of "Tomoyo loves Sakura" way, if you've seen CCS you'll realise what i'm meaning.

Ooh and guess what! I went out with that friend i was talking about earlier in this club, yesterday. Let's just say it was a fun morning that involved White Coffee and Strawberry Tarts. XD
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

:P Had fun then did you?

HG

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    :P Had fun then did you?

HG
    Lol, yep i did! It made me realise how much i've missed her since the last time we last saw each other, back in May..

Aww, love is so sweet. Can't wait until I fall in love. *stares dreamily into space before looking around at the members* Lol.

HG

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    Aww, love is so sweet. Can't wait until I fall in love. *stares dreamily into space before looking around at the members* Lol.

HG
    I just hope that when you do it's someone with the same feelings. I've realized love can either be the most peaceful awesome feeling ever or the most painful. So good luck.

Canon Guest

I really like the phrase love has no gender its so sweet.
    gah.... i just had a really horrible conversation with somone on msn , i mentioned that my baby sitter was gay and then the jerk started saying he mustave been a pedo.... god i love the block switch, but why does everyone think that gay people are pedos..
    actully its proven that most pedos consider them selfs straight...

Shadow Siren Guest

Hi! Back from Brazil! Was FAB!!!!!!!!
    So! Wat's the gossip?

I really like the phrase love has no gender its so sweet.
    gah.... i just had a really horrible conversation with somone on msn , i mentioned that my baby sitter was gay and then the jerk started saying he mustave been a pedo.... god i love the block switch, but why does everyone think that gay people are pedos..
    actully its proven that most pedos consider them selfs straight...
    Um..because they're immature, homophobic or are just blatantly ignorant to homosexuality? o.o

Welcome back Shadow, nice to hear that you enjoyed your time in Brazil!
    Hmm..as for the gossip, haha..there are various topic changes here and there, i think looking back a bit is your best option. ^^'

halo servant Guest

holy sh*t you guys and girls have guts saying this even though im straight as hell i respect you for admitting it *salutes*

Page 48 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258981481048 ... LastLast