Page 49 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 33287

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halo servant
    holy sh*t you guys and girls have guts saying this even though im straight as hell i respect you for admitting it *salutes*
    Thank you for your respect halo servant, though we shouldn't really need to have to have the guts to come out anyway, we have nothing to be ashamed of. ^_^ And please, careful with the language.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Well really, it's the people who have the guts to admit it in real life that you should have respect for. No offence to the people who have only come out here, and I don't mean to sound really mean, but it takes almost nothing (note I said almost) to come out on the forum, compared to coming out in the real world. That take real guts. But coming out here is still a big job for the people who physically can't in real life.

    HG

    Previously Iota

  3. #1203
    Shurei_Kaiba Guest

    Default

    Woot halo, is it strictly coincidence that you're roughly the fourth person to come say that in this thread?

    Are ya'll ready for a brief elaboration on falling love a la Shurei Kaiba? Well tough.

    Love is indescribable. It contains so many factors in which are not comprehensible by human beings that it makes it completely difficult to understand. People lie to themselves by saying that they know what love is and how it works, hence the birth of homophobes. They believe that love can only be between a man and a woman because they are straight (the true homophobes are, at least) and such that is the only way they can view homosexuality. There are, of course, leeweighs, as a straight person who was introduced into homosexuality early in life would be different, unless of course the said experience was one of disgusting proportions. Such ignorance doesn't apply to homosexuals for one reason: gay/lesbian/bi's at one time viewed love in the same way, between a male and a female. This is because at early ages in life it is impossible to comprehend sexuality, which is why when you're seven you simply don't strut around telling everyone that you're a homosexual. Since gay/lesbian/bi's have thought at one point and time that love was meant to be between a man and a woman, they are more or less excluded from the ignorance of straight people.

    I believe this is the reason homosexuality is considered wrong amoungst a vast multitude of heterosexuals; because they themselves do not comprehend the fullness of love and it's true definition: indescribable. You can't classify love and it cannot be restricted; if someone can give me a liable definition of such an amazing feeling it'd likely be incorrect. Heterosexuals think gay couples are impossible, that it's brief curiousity or simply confusion, yet in many occasions it is not.

    Hence my rant continues. Such reasoning is why it's vital to introduce homosexuality to youth across the world. If it isn't then these people will grow up holding the same views as many other heterosexuals because they do not realize that is impossible for two people of the same sex to be attracted to one another. Whether this is through movies or simple stories, it doesn't matter. Many would argue that such would influence children to be "gay" early in their life, yet a child is able to watch movies in school in which a man falls in love with a woman, whether or not it is a cartoon. Such makes no sense, as I will use journalism as an example. Both sides of the story must be introduced in an article, hence both heterosexuality and homosexuality should be presented to children early in life to provide the realism that love can occur between two women or two men. It won't influence them, why would it? It's simply be a counterbalance to the heterosexuality shown, and would give the opportunity for children once nearing puberty and a greater sense of maturity to lay out their options. That it is possible that they are a homosexual, and that it's okay.

    What would this accomplish? It'd give future generations of gay youth a sense of understanding from their siblings. It would make their lives easier, as they will no longer view homosexuality as strictly wrong and immoral as it would have been presented to them in their youth. The world would be better for homosexuals if children were shown that such is possible at an early age.

    But then...why would a government something so wrong and so immoral to be introduced to the children of their nation? Why would they want to give gay/bi/lesbians an easier time with their lives?

    Because more or less they dislike us because they themselves are incapable of comprehending true love and it's vast array of possibilities. If such had happened back in the fifties, the world today would be easier for everyone who was gay, bisexual, or lesbian.



    And there I went on another rant, but I just read an article on the immoral values of homosexuality which caused me to type all of this, hence I needed to retaliate and I'd had no idea where to put this.

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    Don't worry at all, SK, I love your little rants on here. It's nice to see someone with almost the exact same views as me, just with the, dare I say it, voice to speak them. I don't really like to post a lot in one go, but if I did, I'm sure it would sound nothing like that. Just like a lot of babble. Much like I'm doing now.

    HG

    Previously Iota

  5. #1205
    Canon Guest

    Default

    its not shamefull of bieng homosexaul to me its normal but the reason people find it hard to come out is that its very hard to convince them selfs that its normal since the way society frowns upon them.

    also if any of you say its not normal since god made humans to be attracted to the oppsite sex your wrong since god made homosexuals too and why would he create them if they were wrong.

    ever imagenied how life would be if the majority of people were homosexauls than hetrosexuals. that is my question of the day

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,249

    Default

    I had an interesting chat about that on MSN the other day. Please don't flame me for this. Right, I'm not religious, but in a slight way, god is telling us to be gay.

    Think of this. If you were straight, who would you want to create first, a naked man or a naked woman? Simple answer. So either god was incredibly, icredibly vain, or he was gay. Simple as XD#

    HG

    Previously Iota

  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steely
    I just hope that when you do it's someone with the same feelings. I've realized love can either be the most peaceful awesome feeling ever or the most painful. So good luck.

    I couldn't agree more since I'm there now.

    Can I join btw?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

    ???

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the Valleys of Darkness
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak
    I couldn't agree more since I'm there now.

    Can I join btw?
    Sure you can....

    PS my cat is dying.... *cries* Don't die, Keico!! I'll miss you too much!
    Here's a pic if anybody cares.... :'( It's the last I'll every see of her.....

    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3


  9. #1209
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    insert bad joke
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Sure you can....

    PS my cat is dying.... *cries* Don't die, Keico!! I'll miss you too much!
    Here's a pic if anybody cares.... :'( It's the last I'll every see of her..... http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3764/jpgkacko7tl.jpg
    *sniff* I lost my dog, she died right in front of me. I hate in when pets die. Fortunately, my other dog has survived well with a heart murmur. She's 8 years old and still has some good years to come.

  10. #1210
    pisces_beedrill Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shurei_Kaiba
    Woot halo, is it strictly coincidence that you're roughly the fourth person to come say that in this thread?

    Are ya'll ready for a brief elaboration on falling love a la Shurei Kaiba? Well tough.

    Love is indescribable. It contains so many factors in which are not comprehensible by human beings that it makes it completely difficult to understand. People lie to themselves by saying that they know what love is and how it works, hence the birth of homophobes. They believe that love can only be between a man and a woman because they are straight (the true homophobes are, at least) and such that is the only way they can view homosexuality. There are, of course, leeweighs, as a straight person who was introduced into homosexuality early in life would be different, unless of course the said experience was one of disgusting proportions. Such ignorance doesn't apply to homosexuals for one reason: gay/lesbian/bi's at one time viewed love in the same way, between a male and a female. This is because at early ages in life it is impossible to comprehend sexuality, which is why when you're seven you simply don't strut around telling everyone that you're a homosexual. Since gay/lesbian/bi's have thought at one point and time that love was meant to be between a man and a woman, they are more or less excluded from the ignorance of straight people.

    I believe this is the reason homosexuality is considered wrong amoungst a vast multitude of heterosexuals; because they themselves do not comprehend the fullness of love and it's true definition: indescribable. You can't classify love and it cannot be restricted; if someone can give me a liable definition of such an amazing feeling it'd likely be incorrect. Heterosexuals think gay couples are impossible, that it's brief curiousity or simply confusion, yet in many occasions it is not.

    Hence my rant continues. Such reasoning is why it's vital to introduce homosexuality to youth across the world. If it isn't then these people will grow up holding the same views as many other heterosexuals because they do not realize that is impossible for two people of the same sex to be attracted to one another. Whether this is through movies or simple stories, it doesn't matter. Many would argue that such would influence children to be "gay" early in their life, yet a child is able to watch movies in school in which a man falls in love with a woman, whether or not it is a cartoon. Such makes no sense, as I will use journalism as an example. Both sides of the story must be introduced in an article, hence both heterosexuality and homosexuality should be presented to children early in life to provide the realism that love can occur between two women or two men. It won't influence them, why would it? It's simply be a counterbalance to the heterosexuality shown, and would give the opportunity for children once nearing puberty and a greater sense of maturity to lay out their options. That it is possible that they are a homosexual, and that it's okay.

    What would this accomplish? It'd give future generations of gay youth a sense of understanding from their siblings. It would make their lives easier, as they will no longer view homosexuality as strictly wrong and immoral as it would have been presented to them in their youth. The world would be better for homosexuals if children were shown that such is possible at an early age.

    But then...why would a government something so wrong and so immoral to be introduced to the children of their nation? Why would they want to give gay/bi/lesbians an easier time with their lives?

    Because more or less they dislike us because they themselves are incapable of comprehending true love and it's vast array of possibilities. If such had happened back in the fifties, the world today would be easier for everyone who was gay, bisexual, or lesbian.



    And there I went on another rant, but I just read an article on the immoral values of homosexuality which caused me to type all of this, hence I needed to retaliate and I'd had no idea where to put this.


    dude, u should be a philosopher or are copying this from somewhere on the net?

    i am tired. i hear more gays are changing to girls so all straights should be careful who they flirt with, it could really be a man!

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Route -EnterRandom#Here-
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Since the topic of the dream of your crush thing is still pretty new, I had another one last night, but it was the other guy. I was walking out to the student parking lot at school and I walked past his car and he was getting in and saw me go by and smiled, and I got in my friend's car and we started driving out and I realized we were behind him. Now it gets kinda confusing, because I was looking up at the rearview mirror and it was acting like his, so I could see his face in it and he was smiling and bitting his lip every once in a while and looking back at us. Kind of funny since I sat there and watched his face all night apparently.

  12. #1212
    Shadow Siren Guest

    Default

    The reason homosexuality is considored wrong is because they are a minority.
    True or false?

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Siren
    The reason homosexuality is considored wrong is because they are a minority.
    True or false?
    Huh? That's most definitely false, there are just as much of us out there, that are homosexual as there are heterosexual. >.>
    Besides there are many reason as to why homosexuality's considered "wrong".
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  14. #1214
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in while, I am at my grandparent's house. They have AOL! Blech! AOL gives me a migrain just thinkin' about it... Anywho, I'm glad you guys all joined, and to Hunting Guard, you were right, coming out on a forum is SOOOO much easier than in real life. Luckily, in about an hour (it's 12:17 Mountain Time here) I'll be on my way to my dad's house, with my OWN computer!! Yay!!

    --Back on topic--

    I think jokes are fine! Jokes are made to be funny. Although, there is a fine line between joking and teasing, and some people aren't exactly aware of that. If you can't take a joke, don't get mad at us!
    If you don't like us joking, then go somewhere else! It's not our fault you don't have a sense of humour. In fact, I have a joke.

    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The clerk asks, "Doesn't that steering wheel hurt?".

    The pirate replies, "Arr, it's driving me nuts!" XD

    Okay, not that funny, but hey, it's a balls joke. Laugh!

  15. #1215
    Shadow Siren Guest

    Default

    Okay,KC chill! I was only told that by my mum who has loads of gay friends and I wanted to know your veiws on that perspective, I didn't have time to type that out last time though - sorry!

  16. #1216
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    XD Aww..Shadow, c'mon, i wasn't taking out on you. Only my opinions. I'm sorry if i sounded otherwise! *Hugs*
    Hm by the way, i know this is off-topic, but your real name's Vivian, isn't it?
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  17. #1217
    Shadow Siren Guest

    Default

    Don't worry about it KC! xxx
    Yeah, my real name's vivian.

  18. #1218
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Ok! ^^
    Awesome, i thought so..yep, Vivian's also my surname, hehe
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  19. #1219
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    We need a new topic... I can't really think of one... Any suggestions?

  20. #1220
    Shadow Siren Guest

    Default

    I watched a program a few weeks ago about a gay person who tried to turn himself straight. Do you really think gay people can turn straight and straight to gay?

  21. #1221
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    Nope. Being like that is not a choice in the matter, and it's hard to change, if not impossble. That's just my idea on it. I mean, it's just how we are "wired". It's like instinct, something that's imbedded in you that you cannot change.

    -But that's just me.

  22. #1222
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Post

    Do you really think gay people can turn straight and straight to gay?

    When it comes to my thoughts on this, i think i'd be a very hard thing to do, but actually not impossible..regardless of being 'wired' that way.. Love is powerful..and it's amazing what people will go through for it.. I'm a strong believer of "It's what's on the inside, not the outside that counts" therefore i believe that those of a homosexual nature, that believe in the "inside not outside" theory, have the capabilities to love another gender, why should gender really play a part, if the outside doesn't have to matter.. :\

    As for heterosexuals loving homosexuals, i'd stick with the "inside not outside" theory again..
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  23. #1223
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    Do you really think gay people can turn straight and straight to gay?

    When it comes to my thoughts on this, i think i'd be a very hard thing to do, but actually not impossible..regardless of being 'wired' that way.. Love is powerful..and it's amazing what people will go through for it.. I'm a strong believer of "It's what's on the inside, not the outside that counts" therefore i believe that those of a homosexual nature, that believe in the "inside not outside" theory, have the capabilities to love another gender, why should gender really play a part, if the outside doesn't have to matter.. :\

    As for heterosexuals loving homosexuals, i'd stick with the "inside not outside" theory again..
    Nice imput! I totally agree with you on that one. Inside >>>>>> Outside. Personally, I think love is invisible and blind. It invisible in the way that you cannot see it- it is neither male or female, black or white, etc. It is blind in the way that it doesn't see who it loves, as it loves whomever it loves! In that respect, love has no boundaries. Love is blind and invisible.

  24. #1224
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerial_Psychonaut
    Nice imput! I totally agree with you on that one. Inside >>>>>> Outside. Personally, I think love is invisible and blind. It invisible in the way that you cannot see it- it is neither male or female, black or white, etc. It is blind in the way that it doesn't see who it loves, as it loves whomever it loves! In that respect, love has no boundaries. Love is blind and invisible.
    Aww, thank you. Yeah, i can really see where you're coming from with what you say there, that makes sense and was really nicely put! ^^
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  25. #1225
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    Thanks, i do what I can! ^_^

    Anyways, I'm back at my dad's house! Comcast! YAY!!! No more stinky poo-poo AOL.

    Anywho, I watched Degrassi at my Grandma's house and     Spoiler:


    Topic: What do you think about Cheaters?

    Uggh, I hate 'em. Love may be invisible, but there is only one true love. Other loves are just shells, more like dopplegangers of some sort. There can only be one true love, and that's why cheating's not right. Anyone else's input?

Page 49 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991491049 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •