Page 498 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 12,426 to 12,450 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I scored 82%....
    lol

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL)

Now I am worried O_O why, what is it trying to tell me?! *Slumps back in chair*

I might sculk away and play Paper Mario lol. Oh and M4NT1S, awesome you're supporting us through your sig. Your images though, it's a funky sig but I fear you might lose it. Have you checked whether it is allowed? I'm just warning you because I know how harsh mods can be, I already have a few warnings for breaking the rules slightly without even realising! If you do get a warning, you'll lose all of your sig and will be unable to obtain it, unless you save the code in a notepad document or something. Harsh I know, I tried asking for it back, and well.. probably best not to :O.

EDIT: So much for that being my last post earlier! I just remembered, I think it was last night, I dreamt Electrodes were rolling around threatening to explode. Seriously, it was scary! What's more scary though is the fact that recently I have been unable to recall my dreams. I hope I'm ok T_T.

Well I have something to look forward to when I return from MA, not like I'd want to leave, but I'll have Pokémon Diamond and my copy of Leaf Green back from Nintendo, Deoxys ticket downloaded for me. I practically idolise Deoxys now o_O I mean, is it actually any good? If there's any legendary I have in my team, it would probably be that. Manaphy was an option but it doesn't seem a likely candidate for a powerful water fighter to be honest. Ah well, I'll have plenty of legendaries transferred from Leaf Green and Sapphire, including Jirachi, so I'm happy enough. Those are solely for the Pokédex really.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 24th July 2007 at 4:14 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

I think my sig is OK now

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL)

Yea that looks a lot tidier now, sorry, I just didn't want you to lose it all and get a big nasty warning ^^;. Oh and I edited my post above, in case you didn't notice haha, it was a last minute addition, and I don't think you read it.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Ah wow, I just love it really, it's probably a strange phase of mine, but after all the hassle I've been through to get it, and the sheer awesomeness of it's origins, I just cannot help myself! I'll consider that then, I mean a Psychic type is a common element to my team. I'm not one to use legendaries anyway, but, this could be an exception .

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivine View Post
    Deoxys is only really good in Speed form. Fastest Pokemon out there, and it's stats are the most balanced out of all the forms.
    I thought the Attack form was better since it already has higher speed than most any pokemon and also almost twice as much attack/spatk.
    Defense form also works well if you like to use a spiker.
    Just beware, Deoxys in anything but defense form will die to pretty much anything, including rayquaza extremespeed.

EDIT: I watch Will and Grace as well... I like it and Karen is from Oklahoma as well as I am.
    Last edited by DarkSpectrum; 24th July 2007 at 4:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivine View Post
    I guess Attack would be just as good as it. I've always assumed Speed was better because of balance, but I guess it just depends on how your team is set up.

xD I love Karen as well.
    Yea, only ninjask and speed form deoxys have higher Base speeds than attack deoxys. and ninjask (if it survives) is gonna have higher speed 2nd turn no matter what due to speed boost. So i'd say atk form is better with the very high attack stats.

Noo I've not, heard about it, but it's never really been on any TV channels that I watch, at least not recently. There are a few gay shows around though. I just tend to browse around and see what I can find a lot of the time. And it is gay week for anybody who did not know .

On a side not, has anybody seen this?

It's fan made, but it's just so awesome! Click the properties of the image and head to Lowezt's DA page, he made a brilliant Captain Olimar and Wind Waker Link set also ^^.

EDIT: OH SORRY! The posts went onto the next page and I didn't notice them ^^;. Well Attack Form is what is in Smash Bros, and also the coolest looking methinks. I am for offensive after all. Defence form looks bizarre, like a giant marshmellow, but is it actually any good? It's what I'll be starting out with, after all.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 24th July 2007 at 4:49 PM.

Ah I think I've seen this before. Unfortunately I've lost all sound on the PC since the right hand speaker disappeared. I think it's behind the desk, but hey, I'll survive for now ^^;. Or it is what I first suspected it to be and was a Horcrux or a Portkey :O. Wait, oh no, I'm still Harry Potty!

And you're right, it is an amazing design <3. Pity Deoxys isn't playable! I hope something like Lucario is though, if not Mewtwo again. Mewtwo and Deoxys, those two, one a clone, one a space virus, both genetic creations. Imagine if they bred, impossible, but O_O.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 24th July 2007 at 4:55 PM.

I don't think he's gay, especially with Cho, and he seems hetro enough. What would it matter anyway. Oh, and isn't there a naked woman in Equus?

Yea, we all know he's brill. He may have a sexy body and be admired by the gay community, but he's not the only celeb who gets that kind of treatment. Harry Potter is awesome no matter what .

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    EDIT: OH SORRY! The posts went onto the next page and I didn't notice them ^^;. Well Attack Form is what is in Smash Bros, and also the coolest looking methinks. I am for offensive after all. Defence form looks bizarre, like a giant marshmellow, but is it actually any good? It's what I'll be starting out with, after all.
    From what i've heard, defense form Deoxys is the best spiker in the game (meaning it can lay down spikes or stealth rocks). I don't think it really has much use other than that. But Deoxys is not one of the pokemon I follow much.

Stealth rocks? o_O Hmm I'm not familiar with any new moves, sounds intriguing nevertheless. Haha I may not use it anyway, but it seems a shame to put it to waste, and after all it is pretty smexeh, at least to me anyway ^^;.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Stealth rocks? o_O Hmm I'm not familiar with any new moves, sounds intriguing nevertheless. Haha I may not use it anyway, but it seems a shame to put it to waste, and after all it is pretty smexeh, at least to me anyway ^^;.
    Yea.. it's similar to spikes... spikes you can set 3 layers and i believe did up to a max of 25% damage to anything that didn't fly or levitate. Stealth Rocks only can do 1 layer but has the niftyness of doing 12.5% damage times the weakness or resistance to rock type attacks a pokemon has.... like a flying type would take 12.5x2=25% HP damage to stealth rock. Ho-oh takes 50% since it is doubley weak to rock (12.5x4=50%). Those that resist take 1/2 or 1/4 of that

I'll take your word for it, sounds funky O_O. Zen Headbutt seems to be new also. Ah well, I'll see when I get it really. I don't even have Diamond yet, so once I do (omg yay ) I'll probably form my own unique party anyway.

By the way do we have a topic? If not maybe someone could suggest one? I seem to have led us astray with the whole Deoxys thing :O.

Current Music: Matthew West, History

Random Topic: I've become the unofficial Champion of the Pokemon League on a forums I go to, With the Will, having beaten one of the stronger opponents and the "coordinator" of events.

Discussion Topic: School starts August 22nd for me, quite a bit later than normal, which is nice. I'm planning on going to a new school for my sophomore year, a career school, South Tech, and I'm kinda looking forward to starting over new. Especially seeing as the final GPA I had was 1.000, but I was still on track to graduate...

Freeeaaakky. Anywho, when does your school year start, and are you looking forward to it?
    Diamond: 1719.2069.8709
    Wii : 3089.5757.4536.3610
    PBR : 0559.3906.2761

My school starts at 1 sept, as usual.

@Carnivine : I used to watch Will and Grace until the channel I watched it on stopped airing it

Hah, tried the gay-o-meter thing and got a very healthy 47%. Apparently I'm a "happy and well-adjusted homo guy", which seems to ring true.

But right now, I'm very unhappy. No matter how hard I try, I can't find two Abra in the Kisara Plains Capture Challenge, to catch for a Slowpoke. This is Ranger I'm talking about, BTW. I've found one, but two seems impossible. Anybody have any pointers?

I've kind of abandoned television recently. The only program I've watched in the last month is Hell's Kitchen. Gordon Ramsay rules. xD I love his foul mouth. But gasp, did anybody see him last night on the latest episode? He just blew that guy right out of the kitchen and off the show. Awesome. 0_0 Daniel Radcliffe is nice, but I can't say I'm sexually attracted to him. I wonder about how his star life has shaped his character. Perhaps he's been able to hold onto his values and still embraces life's wholesomeness, but I think it's more likely he's turned into another Hollywood personality. Oh well. :/ Don't suppose any of us are going to find out for sure. Those glam magazines are useless when it comes to honesty. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Bennu View Post
    Discussion Topic: School starts August 22nd for me, quite a bit later than normal, which is nice. I'm planning on going to a new school for my sophomore year, a career school, South Tech, and I'm kinda looking forward to starting over new. Especially seeing as the final GPA I had was 1.000, but I was still on track to graduate...
    To be honest, I don't remember. And, they haven't updated the website to let anyone know either. I'm pretty sure we're going back around the 20th. But, as far as looking forward to school? Yes and no. I'm excited for the social aspects, and for another good year of theatre. On the other hand, it's my last year, and I'm kind of attached, not to mention I don't want to even begin to think of the stress. College and whatnot. ¬¬;

Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    Hah, tried the gay-o-meter thing and got a very healthy 47%. Apparently I'm a "happy and well-adjusted homo guy", which seems to ring true.
    That's the exact thing it said for me. Well, technically it said "happy and well adjusted lesbian babe."

Quote Originally Posted by Bennu View Post
    Current Music: Matthew West, History

Random Topic: I've become the unofficial Champion of the Pokemon League on a forums I go to, With the Will, having beaten one of the stronger opponents and the "coordinator" of events.

Freeeaaakky. Anywho, when does your school year start, and are you looking forward to it?

Mine starts september 7. I'm actually not really looking forward to it this year (accept my classes I took) Some people sorta annoy me. It' not that they're mean or talk to me, it's just they're sorta annoy me. Plus school in general turns boring after awhile, I realized.

Every school year I aim to be really organized and focused in work,lol which sometimes dosen't happen, but now that a lot of things are cleared up, I hope I'm fine.

I also got placed in a course I didn't pick. Grade 11 drama. I'm curious on how that one wil turn out cause I do sorta like drama but I'm also kinda shy aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Beequeen View Post
    I also got placed in a course I didn't pick. Grade 11 drama. I'm curious on how that one wil turn out cause I do sorta like drama but I'm also kinda shy aswell.
    That reminds me, in 8th grade, I was put in Drama. I hated it. The teacher was nuts! I'm a fairly good actor (being modest here), and she said I needed to do something or other almost everytime I presented it to her... I just got so fed up with it that I switched out of it into a second band class. Ugh.

xD

Quote Originally Posted by Beequeen View Post
    That reminds me, in 8th grade, I was put in Drama. I hated it. The teacher was nuts! I'm a fairly good actor (being modest here), and she said I needed to do something or other almost everytime I presented it to her... I just got so fed up with it that I switched out of it into a second band class. Ugh.

xD

School starts sometime in August for me. But I've been having to do a bunch of AP stuff all summer anyways. For example, as we speak I'm working on two essays for teh Scarlet Letter, as well as working on a five page book report about The Jungle. It's a joyous time. In general, I like the pacing of an AP class more, but, seriously, why do they have to cut into my summer? I just want to lay around and do nothing, writing essays b-lows.

On teh up side, I have band camp in like two weeks which is pretty much teh sw33tness... I really should get to practicing that quad music... after I get that book report done.

I begin student teaching at the end of August.

Also, I go on a cruise this Monday, which is good, because I need a vacation, and bad because I need to write my story some more, lol.

Oh yeah, my friend said he couldn't answer my confessed love for him, and knowing him it means hes really thinking about it. I'll keep you posted.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

Quote Originally Posted by heirokee View Post
    School starts sometime in August for me. But I've been having to do a bunch of AP stuff all summer anyways. For example, as we speak I'm working on two essays for teh Scarlet Letter, as well as working on a five page book report about The Jungle. It's a joyous time. In general, I like the pacing of an AP class more, but, seriously, why do they have to cut into my summer? I just want to lay around and do nothing, writing essays b-lows.

On teh up side, I have band camp in like two weeks which is pretty much teh sw33tness... I really should get to practicing that quad music... after I get that book report done.
    Ah, yes, AP. I really should get cracking on my own homework. We've been assigned a list of books to choose from. We're to analyze specific characters, write a paper about each, keep a log of progress, and a list of unfamiliar vocabulary, there's also a movie we have to watch. To be honest, my progress has not been so great. >>; Kind of not looking forward to that vocabulary test on the second day.

Page 498 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast