Page 50 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001501050 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerial_Psychonaut
    Thanks, i do what I can! ^_^

    Anyways, I'm back at my dad's house! Comcast! YAY!!! No more stinky poo-poo AOL.

    Anywho, I watched Degrassi at my Grandma's house and     Spoiler:


    Topic: What do you think about Cheaters?

    Uggh, I hate 'em. Love may be invisible, but there is only one true love. Other loves are just shells, more like dopplegangers of some sort. There can only be one true love, and that's why cheating's not right. Anyone else's input?
    Oh really? Forgive my ignorance, but i've never seen Degrassi, that might be because we don't get it over here. ^^;

    Anyways..gee, you really know how to perfectly opinionate things, don't you.. ^_^ Again i completely agree with what you're saying regarding cheaters. I think it's so wrong, cheating on someone doesn't suggest you love them with all your heart, like it should be..it's like you're taking the person you're cheating on, for granted.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  2. #1227
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    I've never seen anybody 'in the act' whether it be me or somebody else. I don't much experience in the matter anyways. I think you're totally right in the way that it doesn't suggest you love them with all your heart. Cheaters just make me sick! Puh-tooey. I spit on them. I spit on them ALL! >.>

  3. #1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Yep, cheaters are just horrid! But i'm in the same boat as you though, i haven't had it happen to me, or anyone that i know, really. But i do know that it can really destroy people's lives...
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  4. #1229
    Ryou_Bakura Guest

    Default

    im finally back from being grounded.....>> i hope i didnt miss anything...

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Finding the path into infinity
    Posts
    830

    Default

    It's been a long time since I've been here. What's been happening?
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~


    Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

    Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

  6. #1231
    Ryou_Bakura Guest

    Default

    i have no clue...i just got here too..

  7. #1232
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    We just come up with totally random topics... Like, cheating and stuff. Also, some REALLY philosophic stuff... Er, that's not a word, but still...

  8. #1233
    Canon Guest

    Default

    about cheating look at it this way if you thought you met the one and was dating him/her but then you found somone who you thought was the one one what do you do.

    i really do read this thread alot for a person who calls him self hetrosexaul

  9. #1234
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    I don't know. I DO know that I would not cheat. Even though one rollercoaster may be better than another rollercoaster, you gotta stay on one until it ends! Because if you try to get on another rollercoaster, it could get bloody. Ew. I just had an image in my head. Ew. Anywho, I think cheating is bad because if you choose somebody to be yours, the person is yours and you belong to that person! No others!

  10. #1235
    pisces_beedrill Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Siren
    Don't worry about it KC! xxx
    Yeah, my real name's vivian.
    wow, i can't believe it. i had a crush on a girl called vivian at my school. she had a boyfriend currently so we could'nt click. she was cute and sweet. she was my 2nd best friends best friend. so i have connectins. i have just been to your site shadow siren. ir is cool. but hurry up with the gallery. my site, i finnished my web album first before anything else. {the link is in the sig}

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Hmm. I can easily see Canon's point. If you were going out with someone, but then you found someone that you think could be the one, you have to do something about it. Although, I don't think cheating is the way to do something about it. Maybe just finishing things with the original one.
    Newish topic I have thought of during a conversation on some people.

    What is your opinion of bisexuals?

    In my opinion, I don't really like them. No offence to any bisexuals here, but I just think it's "greedy" if you will. I had to think long and hard before I finally thought, "Right, I'm gay". Yet there are some people that are like, "ooh, I dunno, shall I be gay or straight? I know, I'll be Bi" and it really confuses me. Immagine for a bi guy, you're in a bar with you girlfriend, point out a guy at the bar and say to her, "that's my ex-boyfriend". She'd be like, "What!!!" All in all, it's not that I think they're cowards, or that they're "greedy", but they moan about getting harrassed and stuff, when it's the actual gay people that get it worse, because we actually had the "guts for lack of a better word" to decide on ourselves. Once again, I mean no offence. I just don't like it.

    HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike


  12. #1237
    pisces_beedrill Guest

    Default

    aha! my theory is correct! gays don't like bi's!!!

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Route -EnterRandom#Here-
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    What is your opinion of bisexuals?

    In my opinion, I don't really like them. No offence to any bisexuals here, but I just think it's "greedy" if you will. I had to think long and hard before I finally thought, "Right, I'm gay". Yet there are some people that are like, "ooh, I dunno, shall I be gay or straight? I know, I'll be Bi" and it really confuses me. Immagine for a bi guy, you're in a bar with you girlfriend, point out a guy at the bar and say to her, "that's my ex-boyfriend". She'd be like, "What!!!" All in all, it's not that I think they're cowards, or that they're "greedy", but they moan about getting harrassed and stuff, when it's the actual gay people that get it worse, because we actually had the "guts for lack of a better word" to decide on ourselves. Once again, I mean no offence. I just don't like it.
    I don't understand anyone who hates anyone else.

    Bisexuality is fine. I don't see it as "greedy", because it's not like all bisexuals are "slu tty" or something. How are they being greedy? But then again, first you say their being greedy and then you say they aren't which doesn't make sense. They just have more options and they can't help it any more than you can help being gay or straight. It's not fair to just hate them because they can like both sexes. As other people say, it's just the way they are "wired". They just happen to be lucky. And you're talking about it like there's a lot of options near the end of your post. You had to decide you were gay? You're the first homosexual who I've ever even heard of that just decided you were gay. It's either something you're born with or not, the same goes for bisexuality. There are no choices. There are just people who pretend to be the other way, which is usually a gay person acting straight. And you don't like the fact that bisexuals moan about getting teased/hated for their gay part? They have every right because they shouldn't have to be moaning about it in the first place. Nor should we.

    People who dislike other groups of people, especially when it comes to sexuality/race/gender/etc. AKA something someone has NO control over, really tick me off. I'm sorry, but it does.

    EDIT - Also, do you really think it's a good idea to ask opinions of bisexuals, having yourself and possibly others saying they don't like them, which could cause fighting, knowing that some people here are bisexual?
    Last edited by Steely; 15th August 2005 at 1:31 PM.

  14. #1239
    Canon Guest

    Default

    to me bisexuals arnt greedy there lucky.. they got to genders to pick from,

  15. #1240
    pisces_beedrill Guest

    Default

    what canon said. i realised i was lucky. unlike some people...

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Isn't a gay person acting straight better than a gay person acting camp? A lot of gay people naturally act straight, just as a lot naturally act camp. But in my opinion, acting straight is better, but that's probably just because I myself don't act camp.

    Also, I'm not trying to cause arguments. The reason I decided, was because I had a lot of mixed feelings when I was starting to come to terms with my sexuality. I didn't mean it in a way like, right then, I think I'll be gay. I meant finally coming to terms with the fact that I was. And yes, Bi's may be lucky, but the reason I am annoyed by them is that some of them do it, not necesserily people here, but at least two people I know have, because they don't have the guts to be one way or the other. Most of the time, they can't handle their family's reaction if they were gay, so they meet their bodies needs halfway. By saying that they are "greedy" did in now way imply that they were ****ty. I didn't get that anywhere from there, so I don't know how you did.

    To the part about mixed opinions from me. First off, I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    "greedy" if you will
    meaning that I am not saying they are greedy. And then I said exactly that. I said, it's not that I'm saying they're greedy.

    And bloodstone, it's not that I don't like Bi's. Four of my close friends are Bisexual. Hell, my boyfriend is Bisexual. For one part, in the nicest way possible, I don't like you. I don't like some of the things you have said in PM's as some of your opinions disgust me, such as the shopping one on my Forum. Or the using gay guys until you decide you feel like having a wife and kids. That's what annoys me. Not Bi's in general. Just the fact that they have such strange opinions. Some of them even see being gay as wrong, which leaves me at a loss as to why they're gay. So why not get to know me before saying I hate Bi's? You might learn a thing or to about my actual opinions.

    And what the hell was your last post supposed to mean. Unlike who? Becaus eby my count, gay people and straight people are luckier since they can make their mind up.

    HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike


  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    What is your opinion of bisexuals?
    In my opinion, I don't really like them. No offence to any bisexuals here, but I just think it's "greedy" if you will.
    Gee whizz, that's such a common statement made by many. Despite what you said, i can't help taking offence to that, sorry. Why exactly is it 'greedy'? Because you think we have two genders to 'choose' from? We don't. The simplicity is that we are 'attracted' to both genders. We don't suddenly wake up one morning and go 'Oh my last lover was a woman, today i think i'll go find a man-cause i have the choice of both-gee aren't i lucky!' We just happen to be wired that way-to have that attraction-hence why i stick with my 'inside not outside' theory that i brought up here yesterday. The beauty of it is that for a lot of bisexuals, appearence doesn't matter as much as what's on the inside, we don't feel we 'have' to love a man or 'have' to love a woman, but that love is pure and has no gender. It's that individual and everything about him/her that we love most, sure being male/female can count too, but i'm sure that most of us don't feel that gender is the most important part of choosing a partner-it's not a choice we have to think about.

    Yet there are some people that are like, "ooh, I dunno, shall I be gay or straight? I know, I'll be Bi"
    Yeah, a.k.a people that are trying to figure out their sexuality, or people that feel the pressure to label themselves.

    Immagine for a bi guy, you're in a bar with you girlfriend, point out a guy at the bar and say to her, "that's my ex-boyfriend". She'd be like, "What!!!"
    Maybe she's just not as accepting to homosexuality. I'm sure that senario wouldn't occur very often though, unless the guy was completely stupid or wanted to lose his girlfriend. All he'd have to do was explain his sexuality to her before hand, and if she didn't accept it, then frankly, she probably isn't the one for him.

    All in all, it's not that I think they're cowards, or that they're "greedy", but they moan about getting harrassed and stuff, when it's the actual gay people that get it worse, because we actually had the "guts for lack of a better word" to decide on ourselves.
    No wonder, if people display this sort of attitude about it. I thought people were born this way though, i wasn't aware that it was a 'choice'.

    Like you, i don't mean any offence, Daniel, because i don't wish to start fights and i think you're a good member of this club. I just felt i had to stipulate my opinion. End of. I'm wary about this topic, but we'll see how things go.

    Edits: Ok, i've just said all of what i've previously typed, before reading the post directly above mine, therefore making some of my opinions seem somewhat out of place. But if there's one thing, i'm not going to tolerate it's what was said in regards to bloodstone. I don't care if someone doesn't like him, ok. Take the matter up through PM, not here, creating a stimulus for debate, especially if it's unlikely to turn out civilised, is dangerous. Matter of factly so is this topic the way it's going. I'm going to suggest within rights to do so, that we end it here, everyone is as guilty as each other, end of. I'm sure WT would've agreed had he seen this too.

    So please, just heed it.
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 15th August 2005 at 3:54 PM.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Like I said just, I don't mean becoming gay is a choice. But in a way it is. You're body is telling you one thing; but opinions put on you and pressure from wht you hear about that abuse gay people get gives you a decision to make. "Do I just 'be' gay, or do I hide it?" It's obvious from most of my posts what I chose.

    HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike


  19. #1244
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    I don't really care that much if somebody is bisexual, it's no skin off my back. I really can't decide who to 'side' with. Although I think bisexuality is a little bit 'greedy', I also think that people cannot help it.

    Although I don't know what you mean by 'camp', I'm assuming it's acting like a girl, so I'd rather be a 'straight gay' than a 'camp gay' if that's what you mean.

  20. #1245
    Canon Guest

    Default

    i dont like labling my self since right now i think iam straght but what happens if i meet a guy that i really like..
    also its quite unfair that you think like that and what does it matter if they like both genders its not greedy since you like men so them liking women does not affect you.

    Edit: i will get a signature soon... also if anyone would like to add me on msn ill accept but let me know first

    Love from
    Canon/cookie addict
    Last edited by Canon; 15th August 2005 at 7:11 PM.

  21. #1246
    Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

    Default

    Hmm... I don't like labeling either, like "goth", "prep", "punk". It's annoying... I wonder, is "Gay" a label? Although it isn't a specific group of people, it does describe them...?

  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Gay would be given to any boy who hangs with a lot of girls as apose to a lot of boys. Whether they are gay or not.

    Canon. I didn't say them liking women did affect me. And I thought I made it clear that I wasn't calling them greedy. Also, if you find a guy, go for it. I'm not stopping you by stating my opinion. And one more thing; I added you a while ago.

    HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike


  23. #1248
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Route -EnterRandom#Here-
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Glad I'm not the only one who found HG's post offensive. And I'm not even bi. Some advice HG and to anyone else: Don't stereotype a whole group of people just because some people who belong to that group don't meet your liking. And if you want to bring this on further then PM me because I don't have anything else to say about this topic here.

  24. #1249
    Shadow Siren Guest

    Default

    Please! Let this topic drop! I'm gettin sick of it already!

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the Valleys of Darkness
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    OK... New Topic... "If you had to pick the same sex of an anime character who would you pick?" (I just thought of adding something fun)

    I'd pic Winona

    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3


Page 50 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001501050 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •