Page 501 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 33353

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfinch View Post
    is this still the lesbian/gay thing? I'd like to join if thats ok gay and proud since i was 12...
    Welcome Welcome, and yes it is, we were just talking a lil pokemon movesets for a bit.

Hey, sorry for my absence. I'm on vacation right now, and this hotel I'm in at the moment has a great wireless service. I certainly didn't expect that, so I'm glad to be able to check up on things. Of course, I don't know if the next few hotels will have wireless service too, so I may be gone again for a few more days.

Regarding Pokemon, I'm not concerning myself with beating the Battle Frontier in Emerald right now. All I'm doing is checking the lottery and Mirage Island each day (won a PP UP today, but never any luck with the latter), and once I've finished Colosseum and FireRed, I'll get back to hunting a shiny Chimecho. Once that's done (if ever!) I'll start working on building a good team for Battle Tower.

Looks like Andy and I are travelling partners, even if we're not actually travelling together right now. :P See you all in a few days!

My old friend wants to be my friend again but i said i am happy and i really know who i am now, He said he hated me on msn and now he wants to be my friend f*ck him i don't need that sh*t any more in my life.
    Last edited by Angelroid; 31st July 2007 at 9:20 PM.
    Quit...

Ok, hey guys! I'm getting a Modest Jirachi from Davy and his legit movie Drakrai! I'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Also, welcome Blackfinch! I just noticed I was by this April vacation... a week before my cat died ..
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Clash- When is he dued to be back?
    heriokee- I live in Australia
    Blackfinch- Sure welcome to the club
    TN- Okay good luck with it, see you soon
    AR- Oh that sounds bad, I am glad you are depressed about it thought, it sucks being depressed..

*Mutters that will be the last time I tell a club full of people a confession*
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

So, I finished the Jungle on Sunday, and now I have to write this book report thingy for Friday.

It wouldn't be so bad, but my teacher was kind of vague on any details, so I guess I'll just wing it and see what happens. I imagine, because it's a history class, it should involve the history of America in the early 1900's, but we had to pick from a list of historical books anyways, so I don't know if it's really that important... I do have 5 pages to fill up though, so I might as well include something about the time period... probably something about capitalism, factory conditions, or immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by heirokee View Post
    A trip to America...

Just curious, how many of the people on this board live in America, besides me?
    Meh. I do, craptastical Ohio.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about the homework too much. They like to be vague about things to see what sort of crap you can whip up. At least, that's how it is here. My previous AP History teacher was the king of vague.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    AR- Oh that sounds bad, I am glad you are depressed about it thought, it sucks being depressed..
    I'm not depressed, I'm damn happy about it, I can be myself and go places and be happy, He wasn't a good friend to me at time calling me dumb,stupid,weirdo and even more.
    Quit...

AR- That what I meant, I am glad you aren't depressed (Typo on the other post sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    AR- That what I meant, I am glad you aren't depressed (Typo on the other post sorry)
    That's ok, Don't we all do that sometimes.
    Quit...

Is anyone gonna go see the new Halloween movie on August,31.
    Quit...

not me!

I'm not a fan of scary movies, especially not those big franchises and stuff. I really like character developement in my movies, and horror films generally lack that.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelroid View Post
    Is anyone gonna go see the new Halloween movie on August,31.
    Doubt I'll find the time, what with school and extracurricular activities. C'est la vie.

Probably not, dunno what movie you are even talking about.

Does anyone know where Nathan_Median went? haven't seen him in a while

No clue havent seen him on MSN for a while... might be because I have been on a week of family fun in Drenthe myself but that aside...

Not going to anny horror movie this year wooooooh! I am a scaredypants ^_^.
    seen transformers the movie a couple of weeks ago though damn it was great even though there was a lack of soundwave and starscream :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbreath View Post
    No clue havent seen him on MSN for a while... might be because I have been on a week of family fun in Drenthe myself but that aside...

Not going to anny horror movie this year wooooooh! I am a scaredypants ^_^.
    seen transformers the movie a couple of weeks ago though damn it was great even though there was a lack of soundwave and starscream :'(
    i thought Soundwave had a good amount of play, starscream was a little limited     Spoiler:- starscream:

Spoiler for those who don't wanna see

can you guys tell me what you think of the banner i just made? its my first one, so its not that good in my eyes.

edit: the one in my sig

Song :||: Credit :||: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by bullet for my valentine View Post
    can you guys tell me what you think of the banner i just made? its my first one, so its not that good in my eyes.

Acctually, it's pretty good. But IDK what it is...
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Has anybody seen or talk to Kinslayer.
    Quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Aruseus View Post
    Acctually, it's pretty good. But IDK what it is...
    It's Bleach, the series is really popular right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelroid View Post
    Has anybody seen or talk to Kinslayer.
    No, I haven't. According to his profile he's been around, just not.. here.

GB- That's ok, I wonder where he could be, he probably would have said something about my confession.
    BFMV- Not bad, it's pretty good
    AR_ I believe he said he wouldn't be posting all the time in the club, he's just having a life.

I had a weird dream last night, I dreamt my close friend Liz was pregnant (Not by me, get your mind of the gutter j/k), and she came to me and told me that, we hung out as we spoke about it, my Uncle Kitty drove us somewhere 9Don't know where he came from, in fact I think Liz came to my house where alot of my relatives were at), he kept asking if we were together which we kept saying no.

It almost felt real, if there weren't bits of other stuff that made it seem a bit more weirder (Or maybe that was a seperate dream? I know I woke up at 6 or 7 and then maybe fell sleep for half an hour again), and left some feeling inside me I can't describe.

thnx for the comments :P

willow: woah. that dream sounds... kind of out of order. i dont follow at all :O

Song :||: Credit :||: Bleach

Pretty damn strange dream ya had there. My dream of the night wasnt that special... was being chased by a gigantic mosquito with a belly filled with blood nightmares...

Quote Originally Posted by bullet for my valentine View Post

It's too pixellated.

I think Kinslayer eloped with Maiq.
    Last edited by Clash; 2nd August 2007 at 2:41 PM.

hey im new. thought id join. hi.
    Am i the only one who thinks the question being asked should be "Who's ash's mother and not who's ash's father?" i mean come on i cant be the only one who believes in the south park solution to the who's ash's father question. *runs from flamers*

Page 501 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast