Page 508 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,700 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Yeah I'm not too into him. It's an e-crush kinda thing on another forum. Me and him get along really well, and I liked so I told him. He likes me back but already has a boyfriend but still wants to date me. It's confusing
    It's Carnivine Time...yeah.

Mystery Dungeon Time Team
    Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

Oh, he's online? In that case..

Actually, if you want the truth, the exact same thing has happened to me. And you learn to get on with your life and just to be happy for them. In reality it's probably best just to live your own life and to find love in your own time. That's usually a lot more successful too.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Yeah. It would be a little wierd being with him too, cuz were like identical except he's taller then me. Plus we have too much in common.

Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

Ah right, well, online relationships can be tricky. You then have the whole ordeal of actually meeting the person, and then getting to know them in reality. There's so much to it, and if you think real life relationships are tough, you can see where I am going.

Like I said though, if he's making back ups, his love can't be too strong for the other guy, and he may well lose him, and start hitting on you. If that does happen, I guess you just have to play it safe and be very careful. Because he could be playing you.. But then again, he sounds like a nice enough guy. It's all down to trust. For now you wait, and be there for him as a friend .
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

He already does hit on me. But we've already met. I met him in Florida a wile back and started talking to him again. It's wierd, but we picked out the same colleges and everything. He can't even be close to the other guy cuz we both live in America and the other kid lives in Ireland

Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

Haha this is disturbingly sounding like my own situation. Anyway, if you've already met, I have a feeling you'll end up together, but only if you do not rush things. If you're at the same college, you're obviously going to be even closer friends, and really, if the other guy is in Ireland, chances are it won't be able to work out.

Sooo I'm going to have to wish you luck ^^. But don't feel too hard done if he does stick with the other guy. Like I said previously, you have a life to lead, and anything could happen, especially at a new school.

Yeah course I'm not in college for another 2 years and neither is he but we have like 5 picked out. Thanks for your advice though

Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

It's tough, but such is life. Who knows what the future holds ^^. I hope things work out for you! As I have said before, anything can happen, you may even meet somebody else who turns your life around.

I'm going round in circles. No problem, I'm always willing to give advice. I just wish I wasn't the only one currently online to give you any!

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    It's tough, but such is life. Who knows what the future holds ^^. I hope things work out for you! As I have said before, anything can happen, you may even meet somebody else who turns your life around.

I'm going round in circles. No problem, I'm always willing to give advice. I just wish I wasn't the only one currently online to give you any!
    Well, here is my two cents on the matter: take it slow and simple. Don't try to rush things; you might only feel bad about it later. Also, there is nothing wrong about going to a community college. Don't feel like you have to go to some high-level university in order to succeed.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Ah hah, that was nasteh :O. I have Dialga now, but ouch, those three fights in a row can pack a punch after such a long trek! Thank gawd for Super Repels! Anyway I caught it first time, with a Timer Ball funnily enough ^^.

Anyway, it's rather dramatic, this game. Team Galactic is a major distraction from the Pokémon League O_O.

As for Staraptor, I mainly use it to Fly around. I don't have any fossils yet T_T. I shall keep searching though!
    I never thought about it, but Team Galactic does play a major role in the game. o_O

You haven't found a fossil yet? If I had wifi I would trade you one. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by lul wut View Post
    I just think its revolting that you gays do what you do. Unnatural. It's my opinion.
    Computers are unnatural, but you seem to have no problem using them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric's_Memory View Post
    I'm back again after my long abscence. I almost had a boyfriend but he's already taken. He said I'm sweet, and if he ever breaks up the with the guy, I'm his first pick for his next boyfriend.
    Good luck with that, I hope you find love. ~_^

I love nature and I am open minded! So we should get on okee ^^.

I do love spiders though, uh oh :O.

Yeaa, love is all sorts of things. And true love can exist in many forms also. As this club has mentioned many a time, love has no gender either.
    I don't really "hate" spiders, I'm just terrified to death of them. You should see this one in our garage, its as big as an apple and bumpy. And it just had babies. >.@

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Welcome to the club Wandering Mew! It's nice to have some new estrogen, no offence to the guys of course. We're the same age, and I partake in many artsy things as well. I daresay we're going to get along well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    Welcome to the club, Wandering Mew!

I haven't posted here in a while. I'm now a swinging batchelor. Even though I think I'll stay single for a while now and enjoy myself.

I've become quite good in banner making in Photoshop, and have been progressing well in Diamond, and having fun playing various other games. They're keeping me busy and sitracked.

Well talk to you all soon!
    Thanks!
    [CENTER]

Nathan, yay! Another poster! The club has suddenly gone quiet o_O. At least somebody else is giving advice now other than me x_x.

Haha Wandering Mew, that's a great way to put it, computers are unnatural ^^. And LMAO at the apple spider O_O. I once found a spider and named it lemon curd :O. Oh the fun we had by the riverside haha. YES I'M WEIRD!

As for fossils, I have Sun Stones, Thunder Stones, Shards, and a Bone, but NO FOSSILS! Ah well ^^. Oh and Heart Scales, but when can I learn Frenzy Plant?

Fossils are pretty rare. I don't really get much. God I hate those friggin' Spheres.

There's this old man on Route 228. Bring him a final-stage starter from any region. He will teach your Pokémon either Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, or Frenzy Plant.
    On #spp and #spp-wifi as: Revan, Aegislash
    FC: 2621-2733-0166
    IGN: Lautrec

Ooh so it's not the Heart Scale Move Tutor?! I've been trying for ages lol T_T. Thanks I'll try that!

And yea Sphere can be a pain, taking up room, then you have to find the buried ones again!

Any time.

I'm stuck in trying to make a perfect Weavile. How do you get both Pursuit AND Ice Punch on one Sneasel?

Breeding perhaps? I don't know, why can't you o_o. I've never used one, sooo..

Never mind. I got the answer.

Smeargle w/Ice Punch and Pursuit+Sneasel/Weavile=What I asked for.

Ow my brain, I'm confused O_O. Well I hope all goes well ^^.

Hmmm, I thought you got a Zangoose from emerald, teach it Ice Punch at the move tutor, then level it up to get Pursuit, then breed.

Or you just use a smeargle...

BT(I miss capital w T_T): did anybody else catch the LOGO presidential debate? It made me laugh more than any presidential debate should. And who was it again? Oh yeah, Bill Richardson actually had the cojones to say that being gay was a choice. On television... on LOGO... in front of Melissa Etheridge. He may as well have called the troops war criminals. Oh snap! (That was a dis towards Obama, if you couldn't figure it out)
    Last edited by heirokee; 20th August 2007 at 4:32 AM.

Huh?! What's LOGO, and who are those people?! Haha I've not heard of any of that! How stupid though, saying it's a choice. I expect the hate mail is pouring right in!

I dunno what's LOGO either...

So that presidential debate was a diss towards Obama? I don't get it

LOGO is a gay tv network.

o_O And why dare I ask have I never heard of it? Then again I don't have Sky or anything :S. I have Freeview, which keeps me more than happy, especially with the music channel.

And yes I actually had another interesting dream last night. I guess it's trying to tell me something.

All over my garden lawn were hundreds of photos of gay guys, scattered, like a giant database. I felt alone and awful, I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess (seriously lol, it was like hairspray gone wrong O_O). I was being all emo thinking nobody would ever love me, when I closed my eyes and felt someone kiss me on the lips. He then told me, "I think you needed that", before disappearing. And I looked down and there was his photo, along with all the other guys. I actually felt the kiss though, and it felt good :S. But they were just photos. Later on in the dream, I got into a taxi, and somebody messaged me (for some reason there was a PC monitor on the car wall and a keyboard in the boot o_O) and wished he could be with me. Yet I had been kissed by another guy o_o.

I guess it means people do love me, but I just tend to ignore it and carry on wishing, when it's right in front of me T_T. That line though, "I think you needed that". Hmm.

Interesting dream it seems though that yours make more sense then mine :3 nothing to say about that really but you are a better dreamer then me! *goes emo*

It's also a US TV network, I don't know if you get it in England (you are from the U.K right?)

Btw, that dream is kind of freaky, almost as freaky as my own.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

Page 508 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast