"If you had to pick the same sex of an anime character who would you pick?"

Ooh that's hard...probably..

Sakura

Or

Hikaru -cause she looks a lot like the woman i love.. ^^=

Yeah i know that's two.. :p
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Hmm, I dunno why, but I've always liked Brock. So I pick him... Not much else to say x_X Brock

Arrgghhh, why is everyone taking my post the wrong way. I'm not stereotyping a group. I was targetting four people I know and another from the forums, which I specified in my last post. Like I said a lot, I didn't mean offence, which is why it's dumb that people are taking offence. People will probably take offence from that now. It's so hard to convey your actual feelings in text. *turns green and smashes a lampost*

I'm so glad someone finally said to forget the topic. In the new topic. I'd take Ash, but I'd love to get Gary or Harley. They are pretty nice. Dunno why, but I really lke their attitudes. Especially Gary's attitude towards Ash. He was so cute with the way he constantly put him down. I'd like that in a guy, as long as he didn't do it to me too often.Not that I like people being put down, but I like that attitude towards life: not taking it too seriously. *smiles and stares into the distance*

HG
    Last edited by DANdotW; 15th August 2005 at 11:53 PM.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Shinbo! I like Shinbo from Chobits!

Shinbo!
    I like this one!
    Shinbo's Mad!
    This isn't Shinbo, but it's my cute Wildflower sprite mix!
    Last edited by Aerial_Psychonaut; 16th August 2005 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    Arrgghhh, why is everyone taking my post the wrong way. I'm not stereotyping a group. I was targetting four people I know and another from the forums, which I specified in my last post. Like I said a lot, I didn't mean offence, which is why it's dumb that people are taking offence. People will probably take offence from that now. It's so hard to convey your actual feelings in text. *turns green and smashes a lampost*

I'm so glad someone finally said to forget the topic. In the new topic. I'd take Ash, but I'd love to get Gary or Harley. They are pretty nice. Dunno why, but I really lke their attitudes. Especially Gary's attitude towards Ash. He was so cute with the way he constantly put him down. I'd like that in a guy, as long as he didn't do it to me too often.Not that I like people being put down, but I like that attitude towards life: not taking it too seriously. *smiles and stares into the distance*

HG
    Chill it's forgotten now, btw, if you'd paid any attention to my edit you would've noticed i said to 'forget the topic' a while back...whatever.. @_@

*Goes back to dreamily thinking about Hikaru and Sakura... ^^=*
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

I just called Dylan and left him a message.. We haven't spoken all summer, but it's not his fault as much as it is mine. I can't wait to talk to him... I miss him so much... He's going into high school, so I won't be able to see him then. *thinks about Dylan while staring*

Dylan...

*drools*

ACK!

Ryou_Bakura Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstone
    aha! my theory is correct! gays don't like bi's!!!
    well i cant say that isnt hurtful..

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Quote Originally Posted by master_miroku
    well i cant say that isnt hurtful..
    Well, it's just a theory. How is it hurtful to you? Are you bi?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    "If you had to pick the same sex of an anime character who would you pick?"

Easy...either Adan or Noland
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Ohh... Who's Adan? Just wondering... We need a new topic...

How did people react to your coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerial_Psychonaut
    Ohh... Who's Adan? Just wondering... We need a new topic...

How did people react to your coming out?

My friend had a very hard time with it. But i was thear to help.

pisces_beedrill Guest

the friend i told loves it. we laugh a lot and he asks me a ton of questions as well as everytime we watch t.v. he points at people kissing and goes "i bet u wanna switch with that girl!" and we just laugh together. but i tease him back. we tease each other alot. friendly. on other topic: the anime character i would choose is gary cause he is alot like me.

pisces_beedrill Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hunting Guard
    And bloodstone, it's not that I don't like Bi's. Four of my close friends are Bisexual. Hell, my boyfriend is Bisexual. For one part, in the nicest way possible, I don't like you. I don't like some of the things you have said in PM's as some of your opinions disgust me, such as the shopping one on my Forum. Or the using gay guys until you decide you feel like having a wife and kids. That's what annoys me. Not Bi's in general. Just the fact that they have such strange opinions. Some of them even see being gay as wrong, which leaves me at a loss as to why they're gay. So why not get to know me before saying I hate Bi's? You might learn a thing or to about my actual opinions.

HG

huh, incase u did not realise, people have different societies. in uganda, if a man goes shopping and he has a wife or if a boy goes shopping and without his mum, it is considered an act of gayness because uganda still has these "women must do this and men must do this" society and shopping is considered for women.

ooooh! u have a boyfriend, that is interesting...

i never said u h8 bi's but the fact u decided to bring up such a topic...

and i cannot "do anything" without loving the guy/girl i am doing it with because there are a lot of gays who do one night stands but i am not like that. my pm must have confused u.

oh and i only go for people like me because i want someone who can understand me. not met anyone like that except my best freind but he does not know what i am going through. the person most like me is maybe a blonde haired blue eyed guy who knows himself.

so do not accuse me when u don't know me well and don't know my homophobic society.

hey bloodstone, are you talking about the jack*** early seasons Gary or the cool Johto/Hoso Gary?

pisces_beedrill Guest

earlier jackass gary. we are both mean, harsh and nasty but i am really gr8 fun around my friends.

Canon Guest

to HG are that was you adding me thought it was another one of thoughs people who wants to cyber with me.... i hate my ex girl friend she used my email to sign up on some stupid chat site and then people always ask personal questions 0.0.
    some people are just mean she dumped me on xmas eve too...

anime charcter iam like Harley or james since iam pretty wierd.

Everyone reacted brilliantly to me coming out. Lots of people I had almost never spoke to through the full 5 years of Senior School began talking to me, almost all of my close friends got closer to me, I got a new best friend out of it, and on top of that, I was respected by most of the "popular" kids for having the guts to come out. It' was cool.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

pisces_beedrill Guest

some ppeople are luckier than others. come to uganda and say ur gay. u will suffer. infact u will suffer everywhere in africa.

Canon Guest

thanks for the sig absol

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Is it really like that in Uganda? Girls do this, guys do that? That must be harsh to live in such a homophobic environment like that. I hate it when people judge you on first impressions.

It bad for some guys here too. Straight guys who seem to act camp are suddenly classed as gay, although, if they're not putting it on, it's usually right. Like a couple of people I know. *has to laugh at his friends pathetic attempt to hide his sexuality by going out with his best female friend even though everyone in the school had already seen his boyfriend*

Ah well, nowhere is perfect I suppose.

HG

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

I called Dylan twice yesterday and his phone was never picked up. Later today I'll call him again (it's too early here). I really do miss him, and I hope he still wants to be friends with me. We haven't called each other...

I don't want our friendship to die out! I'd rather have a friendship with a crush then no friendship at all...

I can see his yearbook picture... I like his hair better short... Anywho, that's just a little creepy, **puts yearbook away**.

Lol, there isn't anything wrong with a little healthy obsession ^_~

HG

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Lmao, a health obsession? That made me actually laugh . I'll call him at 11:00, because that doesn't seem too early. The thing that really sucks though is that he is going into a different school than me. I'm in 8th grade middle school and he's going to be in 9th grade high school. Maybe I'm so attracted to him because he's always been an idol to me. Perfection, eh? Besides, he has a really cute accent. I was spending the night at his house once, and we decided (after stopping and rewinded the part of "Butterfly Effect" when all the freaky faces fly by) to make him pass out. He told me what to do, so I held his neck against a wall with my palms. I started laughing so badly, because the expression on his face was pure gold. He never did pass out, but that's probably because he never hyperventilated beforehand. We also (are you getting bored yet?) used to walk by the ditch in his apartment complex and just talk about what we've been doing the past days. I just hope he thinks of me as a friend and not a childish annoyance. Anywho, I'm going to stop babbling because I want to hear your input on this too...

Ooh, I don't know what to input. o.0

HG

Page 51 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast