Page 538 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,450 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

markomega, welcome on board please enjoy your stay ^^.

Ooookay Darkness Falls o_o you joined and then were banned T_T. Anyway I.. doubt you could've joined truly if you were just bored. Better luck next time?!

In other news *literally*.. My ex-uncle was in the newspaper today, for verbally harassing the Prime Minister O_O. Pretty darn funny, it got the family laughing! He seriously does look like a Slitheen as well! For all the entertainment, go to: http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/n...-PM.3525676.jp.

And that concludes my rather spontaneous post, other than the fact that Batman Returns is hilarious and I got Sleeping Beauty on video, WOOP!

Ciaosies, off to order Mario & Sonic ^^.

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Aw, I want a rainbow tree. Ok, not really. But you have to admit. It would make a great conversation piece.
    L'existence précčde l'essence.

Quote Originally Posted by KetchupO View Post
    Lol. why should you be quiet? :P

Does anyone find it hard to try and not stare at cute guys (or girls) in school that you know for sure are straight or is it just me o.o ?
    OMG I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!
    I hate it too, because there is this straight guy, and he's quite muscular for his age, and I just stare at him alot. I'm not friends with him, but he's nice and we talk.

On the other hand, sorry for not being acitve lately! I have a quick story to tell that has jsut been bugging me all day:

A girl in my grade who I thought I was friends with (even though she's kinda a loser, and a lot of people don't like her), has been really moody to me lately. I tried talking to her today about something in our Geography class, but when I said something, she just gave me a sarcastic "What?". When I asked why she's been so moody lately, she just said "Because I hate you." I rolled my eyes and asked why, but she just said "Because you're really weird." I thought that was pretty ironic because she was the one everyone thinks is weird, and she's pretty much a wannabe. That feels so much better to say...
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

It's an ugly tree if you ask me....
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

Quote Originally Posted by KetchupO View Post
    Lol. why should you be quiet? :P

Does anyone find it hard to try and not stare at cute guys (or girls) in school that you know for sure are straight or is it just me o.o ?
    We all do, the hard part is making it not obvious.XD

Anyway, sorry for not posting too often, I've been working a lot lately and catching up in le school homework. I just found out about my work christmas party the day of the deadline for signups but lucky for me I get to goo.

Not too much else, hope everyone is well.

Quote Originally Posted by the_w0lf View Post
    We all do, the hard part is making it not obvious.XD
    One time, I totally made it obvious when a guy lifted up his shirt and left it up. I guess he was trying to cool off?..Anyways I was like I couldn't help it :3. It wasn't staring it was more looking back and forth from him ****ying not to stare]. But I don't think anyone noticed, so I was relieved. lol
    Last edited by markomega; 29th November 2007 at 4:51 AM.

-big signatures are for fat people-

I find it very hard. Very. Hard. I usally stare covertlly[Is that even a word?! x_x], I find it not very had to not be noticed staring, I'M A PRO! 8D. But as people have said, it is natural to oogle. xD

Oh and BTW, I LOVE YOU ALL -Group hug- ;333
    Last edited by Kataki; 29th November 2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: -Giddy- 0_0

I'd like to join. I'm gay ;x

*Banner: Me visit*
    Message for Brawl/Pokemon battles

Bleh haha I really need to stop using this club as a public diary, nobody ever replies to it O_O.

Yea staring can be hard to avoid, and it can make you feel so damn awful.. but hey, I guess you learn to just not do it, and to think happy and get on with whatever you were doing previously. The situations you've posted I've been through as well ^^'. So I know how lame it can be.

Welcome back anybody who has returned (which is a fair few!!).

And also welcome on board Perfect Sphere.. but could you tell us a little bit about yourself? Haha we get so many people just asking to join now, but often they don't come back O_O. It's good to know who the person is at least, as an individual!

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

DF- Well I guess you can't now since you are banned...um nice tree
    Nt- Interesting, I think my Uncle was on the news once, uit was for an interview about a helicopter crashing I think, I can't remeber, but it was when I was little
    Ketup- I do the same, can't help but to stare at as cute girl for a second, wouldn't know if they are a lesbian or not, I even do this with my friends sometimes
    PS- Sure welcome to the club
    NT- That's okay, you can feel free to write it, afterall I did it during the entire Kirsten thing didn't I?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

WT, It's me, ernesto, like Nintandy guessed, way 2 blow my cover DUDE, anyways, yes I'm back, not nearly as acvtive, and without comming close to as many philosophes to share, but I do bring one thing, a dumb thing really, I fell asleep and DROOLED like never b4 in Health class because I hadn't slept since two dawys ago @_@

My friend woke me up saying "Dude, school's over, wake up!" I was all "Zzzzzzz" *bubble bursts* "What?!!!1? Oh s**t!!" Drool all over my shoulder, disgustingly embarrassing, on top of that, my spelling hasn't improoved. I shall re-download the spell-checker!

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post

And also welcome on board Perfect Sphere.. but could you tell us a little bit about yourself? Haha we get so many people just asking to join now, but often they don't come back O_O. It's good to know who the person is at least, as an individual!

-- Andy
    Well lol i'm 20 years old...some people think i'm weird since i'm so "old". I act like im 12 or 13 most of the time, joking about everything. If I'm not in school, I'm usually at home on my laptop just messing around listening to music. Want to know more just ask.

*Banner: Me visit*
    Message for Brawl/Pokemon battles

WELCOME perfect sphere ^_^
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Sphere View Post
    Well lol i'm 20 years old...some people think i'm weird since i'm so "old". I act like im 12 or 13 most of the time, joking about everything. If I'm not in school, I'm usually at home on my laptop just messing around listening to music. Want to know more just ask.
    Wow, you sound just like me. O_O Well, maybe except for the joking about everything part. I tend to be shy and take things seriously when I shouldn't.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Haha, aw Ernie, I'm sorry . Over here we're all falling asleep in lessons, it's so damn tiresome! Minus the drool though ^^'.

And don't worry Perfect Sphere, as long as you keep a balance . In fact, I'm off to school now, but I'll hopefully post later tonight.

So take care y'all!

-- Andy

TMS- I blow your cover? Not sure what you mmean, but I have never fallen asleep in class....No matter how much I might have wanted to lol
    PS- You can;'t be too old to have fun and joke.

Anyways, I am letting you guys know I am going away to my relatives house and won't be back for a week, this relatives don't have the ionternet so I won't be on.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I think Ernie meant his new account was a secret identity he didn't want people to know it was him!!

Anyhoo, I'll see you back soon Willows Tara . We'll keep the Club under control *s******* =P.

Well today I am pretty much HYPER. Christmas Fayre at school, for under Ł3 not only did I buy a yummeh cookie and a Fair Trade solid dark chocolate bar, but also a book on the Johto generation of Pokémon, a very in depth book on astrology, a video of Aladdin (I AM COLLECTING DISNEY CLASSICS FOR CHRISTMAS!), a two disk DVD of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a little book for my mum (Beatrix Potter ^^) and the prequel to Barry Trotter. I may have even forgotten a thing or two, but damn haha that stall was AMAZING! It had so many books, I could have bought so much more, but hey ^^. So cheap, so awesome. I then got home to find Mario & Sonic, which I was expecting tomorrow, so hoorah!

I hope everybody else is having a good time before Christmas! My Dalek advent calendar is on standby!

Ciaosies ^^.

-- St. Andy (I hope you got the reference! )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Hmm how fascinating, Serebii blocked out my word. I typed *sn ig ge r* without the spaces. Now I realise what it could have interpreted, and as a consequence found offensive x_x.

Never mind.. hooray the usual storm is outside. I just delivered papers in what felt like a hurricane O_O. My hair now probably has a wingspan of one metre XD. This seems to be a Friday regular now. The sky turns deep blue and grey, and the wind howls into the night. The downpour is yet to come, but I'm already a bit wet ^^'.

Ah well, it should prove light entertainment tonight, if I get bored and stare out into the night sky tonight ^^. I found out this is my 1,234th post, so there's a bizarre fact for you!

Take care!

[-- St. Andy (I hope you got the reference! )]
    Last edited by Nintandy; 30th November 2007 at 7:19 PM.

A hurricane eh, guess I'm not the only one who had to deal with terrible weather today. I had to film a project video outside with my group. We were hoping it'd snow since it had to deal with the arctic, but, we got a blizzard. It was freezing of course and I did not dress for the weather. The video didn't turn out half bad so I guess the freezing was worth it.^^

Also, I went to a party for the first time in ages since I got today off, twas fun stuff. Hoping to see a film tonight, the Mist is what I have in mind but getting a hold of someone on a friday night seems to be proving difficult.

Hope everyone is well, I'll ttyl^^

Well, one of my friends (in a sense) came out to me- she said she "sort of" likes me. I was pretty surprised by this.
    Not too sure what to do, I like her a bit, but I also like another girl. Grawr. I suppose things will unfold somehow or another.

In other news, our Winter play is starting up, so I suppose that's exciting.

the w0lf, you are so lucky . We've had 5 minutes of snow this year I think, and it wasn't even settling. It's my favourite type of weather T_T. Ah well, storms are good enough for me BUT BRING ON THE SNOW STORMS DAMMIT.

Spookz, interesting. That's probably going to change a few things then hopefully for the better. I wish you the best, I mean, it could send you two on different courses, but I doubt that. I think you can use it to further your friendship, I mean, at least she's being honest it must have been hard for her.

Woopwoop, best friend coming over today. Time for a Wii party ^^. And the Christmas spirit is in me all the way, I have my CD albums at the ready, and this morning the "Top 40 Christmas Songs" was on TV, so hoorah! 1 day of Advent down, 23 to go!

-- Andy

EDIT: Wow the club sure is inactive. A day on and no replies. Well, second day of advent ^^. I had such a strange dream last night.. it lasted 11+ hours as well since I overslept >_>.

I was with a group of people, each with their own abilities. I had passed many people who looked similar to me or had similar names to me (not sure what that had to do with anything) and we found an arena where there was a demonstration on new transforming cars o_O. So anyway, me and this group were exploring some barracks nearby, and we were trying to discover our powers. One person had infinite oxygen within her, so she could survive any atmosphere. I was tested for it too though, yet when using the inhaler (which apparently revealed information about you) I got some sort of clay stuck in my mouth, and it had broken. Anyhoo, it ended on a strange note. There were some Bionicle sets on display, and I had emailed Lego about them (o_O). They replied and told me the new sets did not come with postcards, but in fact small comics?! They had inclosed an attachment, which was a black board, with pieces alligned in blue and orange showing a zig-zag pattern. Panning out, I then saw that the image was a heart-rate monitor, and I started to hear beeping. That was when I woke up o_O. Strange stuff.

Now, onto homework I say!

EDIT 2: Er.. third day of advent?! COME ON PEOPLE, WE NEED ACTIVITY T_T. Well I'm off to school now, but I hope at least someone has posted by then haha.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 3rd December 2007 at 7:06 AM.

I'm too busy to even post anymore. This is just a quick one because it's 6:30 AM and I got to go to work in ten minutes.

What's up anyway? It seems like a lot of slowdown now that it's December.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

I think my above post sums up the inactivity O_O. Never mind, I sure am hyped for Christmas, but my free time has been fully booked for the next few days due to homework. Coursework is out of the question, these essays are my top priority x_x.

-- Andy

Hello again everyone, or those who have time to read. I would have posted yesturday but I felt tired and my internet was being the worst . I worked for the better part of the long weekend and was at the dentist all afternoon. I'm starting to get scheduled for othodonic (:Ssp?) work which will stretch far into the new year. How lovely will mouth devices be? I'll find out in a matter of months. Most of my friends are getting theres off and will now be able to laugh at the pain Im going to get. It has to be done though, so Im not too worrried.

Excited for my work christmas party coming up, even though I work the day of it and the morning after.
    Don't know how much posting will go on here now that the holidays are here, a lot of people will have breaks and will leave outta town. Doubt I'll go anywhere this year. I'll try to keep posting but with homework due before holiday break, working more than I should and trying to spend as many free evenings with my friends, it might be hard but Im willing to make time.^^
    Hope everyone is well as always, and I'll ttyl.
    Last edited by the_w0lf; 3rd December 2007 at 11:09 PM.

Mouth devices as in braces? They aren't too bad, I got used to them after a couple of days. However, what I didn't get used to was playing the French horn with them on. It took much longer to get used to that.

I'll probably be posting more often because I'm not going to have homework to worry about. Sucks about your work schedule. I have a bad work story from the weekend, but I don't really want to remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnySweatyMan View Post
    I'll probably be posting more often because I'm not going to have homework to worry about. Sucks about your work schedule. I have a bad work story from the weekend, but I don't really want to remember it.
    I wish I didn't have homework to worry about. D: I have at least five assignments in Pre-Calculus alone. Then there's always French and German, English, Government. Oy vey. ><;

Page 538 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast