Page 543 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,575 of 33332

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Well, uh... is there room for one more? I'd like to join. I'm straight, and I'm a guy, but you knew that, right?

I see nothing wrong with homosexuality, though I grew up in a hatin' neighborhood, where the gay guys would just be, well... hated. I had a friend once... Her name was Debra. She liked girls, but I accepted her, and we're good platonic friends. But her family moved away to another country.
    Many thanks to Sceptile Master for providing the picture in my banner!

I won't be here much. If you care about me, you'll come looking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    I've only read the first two myself, but I can really really relate to them. I've been in such similar situations, except.. I never got that happy ending. Nevertheless, it really is a fantastic piece.

I've never been in any real such situations, just made up ones... Anyway hows it all going! ^^ I'm loving this manga o.0 it rocks X3 I've read steve's story, the first one, and now I'm on mark's.

...I've been going through some psychological dysfunctions lately and sorta feel like I'm fake or loosing myself at times.....Its sorta stressing me out and giving me minor anxiety attacks. I'm also yelling in my sleep.... I haven't told anyone why, as I'd regret it...I blaim my brain..it's wierd >>".......Plus school has been just work work work -_-" I've even started not to do work in some classes..which makes me feel worse.. I just want this to end and I want holidays....Even has I write this I feel bad as I don't like to talk about myself that much.
    Last edited by Beequeen; 20th December 2007 at 5:19 AM.

Cavan II, Everyone is welcome, and it's good to see you support us, we need more people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oira-Kun View Post
    Bleh, I'm in such a crappy mood... I need a hug! =3=

Oh yeah, I told one of my friends my 'sinful secret' x3, but he told me he's bi aswell, and now we aren't friends, but meh. No one would beleive him anyway if he told someone, and I could always tell people about him, I hate my life. 8D
    Aww -hugs- I'll be your friend! :P

Yay, I get a smexy friend! :x

Anyway, I feel really sickly today, I should eat more. -Gnaws on a Peach- And I gave -bite- up on -bite- graphics last night -bite- because they're -finishes peach- too hard.

RR- That's okay, we all end up doing it...I don't post much as I should actually considering I am the club's leader.
    TMS- I am confused, you got in trouble for telling them to stop being such asses about bisexuality? Or am I getting this wrong?
    NT- That's okay, but when you are not that busy, feel free to join me? Althought I doubt Endless Online is going to last long with all the crap lately, btw I have met the worst thought of Spammers, the kinda who d/c you from the game.
    I love Christmas, can't wait for it to come, exactly a week from now
    Tn- That's good, I guess I sorta know what I want to do, but people seme to shrug the fact I say I wanna be an actor and try to get me to do something else...hmmm Well okay not shrug off but still.
    NT- Sorry to hear, maybe he wa slistening to music or something?
    Angelroid- Thanks, it just happened when I was talking to Jasmine three/four years ago, Jasmine was an Smod of this forum before she become inactive.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Oira-Kun
    Bleh, I'm in such a crappy mood... I need a hug! =3=

Oh yeah, I told one of my friends my 'sinful secret' x3, but he told me he's bi aswell, and now we aren't friends, but meh. No one would beleive him anyway if he told someone, and I could always tell people about him, I hate my life. 8D
    Quote Originally Posted by Oira-Kun
    Yay, I get a smexy friend! :x

Anyway, I feel really sickly today, I should eat more. -Gnaws on a Peach- And I gave -bite- up on -bite- graphics last night -bite- because they're -finishes peach- too hard.
    I'm really not surprised that you have no friends if you act this way in real life.

The fact that you need to get back at people for ditching you as a friend really says a lot about this too; obviously a surefire way for others wanting to become part of your life. Word spreads fast with teens!

OK- I am confused, he tells you he is bi and then you aren't friends with him anymore? Am I missing something here

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    OK- I am confused, he tells you he is bi and then you aren't friends with him anymore? Am I missing something here
    I doubt it was related to his sexuality, but rather the way he behaves. His posts in Miscellaneous should say it all, trust me.

If all you're going to do is get revenge with everybody then cry in your room wondering why you have no friends, maybe it's time to think about changing your ways? He's only 13 - he still has time to improve before it's too late. Sadly, I can't see it happening.
    Last edited by facetious; 21st December 2007 at 12:49 AM.

What? No, I used the wrong words in my last-last post, A few days after I told him we had an argument about stuff and now we aren't really friends anymore, I mean, I say hi and stuff but not much else. And I was only saying how he can't go blabbering to the school about me being bi, since he told me he's bi aswell and therefore if he tells the school can I tell the school, so he can't tell. And almost everyone in the school thinks i'm gay, so they probably wont beleive him. -_-

And I do have friends, it's just that Clash is smexy and I felt like saying it. D:

Also, i'm 14.

Sorry, it's my fault you interpeted it the way you did, thinking i'm a revenge seeking loner who cries in his room and is without a life. DDD:

Also, what is it exactly that makes me so... whatever you think is wrong, seeing as I don't think my posts in the Misc. Section are too bad, but you probably see something I don't, so please point it out so I can try to chnage it.
    Last edited by Kataki; 21st December 2007 at 7:24 AM.

facetious, you're wrong when you say he's 13 [well, 14] and cannot change. So much happened for me in such a short time span, it's unbelievable how it can shape you as a person. You can be destroyed, enlightened, converted or diminished, whatever the case you can choose to alter your life, or succumb to the world around you and let it mould your path. I do not know why Oira-Kun lost his friend, but it's something personal I presume, and nevertheless a point to consider when making choices in the future.

Anyway I am back now . The Christmas holidays have begun at last, and I have some time to reflect and relax. Jump Festa is coming up, and the festivities shall soon commence! I have exams straight after I get back to school, but not to worry.. I just hope this week will be one to remember . I was going to take my friend to the cinema tonight to see Enchanted (Disney!!) but she got grounded at the last minute T_T. I was going to buy her ticket and food/drink as a Christmas present too.. Ah well, I'm off to see her tonight, we were so excited about this x_x.

I hope everybody is alright! Don't be too self-indulgent .

Take care ~

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    Cavan II, Everyone is welcome, and it's good to see you support us, we need more people like you.
    Really? Thanks...

Anyways, I have a question for anyone who don't mind me asking: So how and/or when did you come to realize your sexual identity?

I apologize if you see this question the wrong way; I just want to know is all...
    Many thanks to Sceptile Master for providing the picture in my banner!

I won't be here much. If you care about me, you'll come looking for me.

Hey don't worry about it Cavan II . Firstly, Clash is right, anybody is welcome, especially if support is offered.

To answer your question, everyone develops at different rates. You're 14 after all, a lot could happen in the next few years that could change your perception on things. I learnt a lot about myself around the age of 14-15, and I am still learning. You ask how.. well for me I've had more than enough experiences to help me realise. Abuse in my early years, poor experiences with friends, and shattered memories. I could spend ages recalling what happened, but now such events barely even feel real anymore. The future is what I am really interested in. I've never been in love with anybody and had it blossom (only one or two people I think I've loved, and I lost both of them). Now my life feels rather empty, especially with a lack of the "real me", but hey. I'm detracting from the main point now ^^'. I think that's enough to sum up how I discovered who I am. Feel free to ask me questions though, I'm willing to talk.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Hey don't worry about it Cavan II . Firstly, Clash is right, anybody is welcome, especially if support is offered.

To answer your question, everyone develops at different rates. You're 14 after all, a lot could happen in the next few years that could change your perception on things. I learnt a lot about myself around the age of 14-15, and I am still learning. You ask how.. well for me I've had more than enough experiences to help me realise. Abuse in my early years, poor experiences with friends, and shattered memories. I could spend ages recalling what happened, but now such events barely even feel real anymore. The future is what I am really interested in. I've never been in love with anybody and had it blossom (only one or two people I think I've loved, and I lost both of them). Now my life feels rather empty, especially with a lack of the "real me", but hey. I'm detracting from the main point now ^^'. I think that's enough to sum up how I discovered who I am. Feel free to ask me questions though, I'm willing to talk.

-- Andy
    WARNING BIG LONG RANT
    I can understand how you feel about the emptyiness and real me part. I don't know...everything I've come to enjoy and love seems..I don't know broken like I can seem to feel the same about it anymore....I feel like I'm changing..but not in a familiar good way..and I don't know who I am or what I believe in... everything seems distorted..I wanted change but now I want things to go back to normal..this is all mental by the way nothing in my real life is distorted just my inner life which is starting to effect my real life a bit...this probably makes no sense -_-.....also my stupid mentalness is causing me to get stomach pains alot..even trying to think of soemthing exciting that is comiong up is even not working to make me feel content the only thing that works now is distracting myself so I don't think about anything...I don't know maybe my mind is trying to tell me that I've been too engrossed in my sub counsious world and I'm putting my real world behind or something..cause bit by bit my subcouncious world is crumbling.

I've been doing better since the passing of my old band director and my friend. I recently got a new kitten! I named him Angel and I've had him a few days. I absolutely love him. He sleep at my head and when I'm not in the room, he's sleeping in a drawer in my dresser. He likes my chinchilla, not my dogs, and the other cat and my brother's cat don't like him.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

Beequeen, I do understand you. A lot. You need to get a grasp on the real world, and use it to improve your inner self. With a balance you can progress, and a good insight into your future life. You just need hope, and the willingness to enjoy your life. You will find yourself, do not worry. Friends can help you with that, as can getting out and seeing the world. But most of all, time.

BandGeek, that's wonderful . It sounds like you two are pretty close. For some reason I think I had a dream about a kitten last night o_O.

Dreams indeed. I'm quite intrigued as to what this is supposed to mean. I was on a journey, and I had to reach somebody miles away in another world. To get there I had to traverse dimensions, or planes. Like a cartoon, the world ahead was in the background, and I had to find a way to get there. I came upon some ruins on a hilltop, and I found I had a certain ability. Holding a golden pen in my hand, I coloured in the scenery. Even items far away, everything seemed to be a canvas. Once I had decorated the crumbled pillars with gold, I proceeded. Later I came across a secluded store down a dark alleyway. There I found a black widow spider spinning its web. I fled, in fear that it would kill me and end my journey. So I found my way to some mountains, and slowly walked, a black castle in the distance. Everything was so dull, with black skies and rocks and clouds. I knew that my goal was across an abyss, and within those walls ahead.

Then I woke up =P. Yes I did really dream that >_>. I sometimes scare myself. Ah well, I might interpret that . It's.. quite.. interesting.

-- Andy

An interesting dream. To me, it seems like you have to overcome a major downfall toget where you want to be in life.

That would make sense . Last night, I actually dreamt I and a select few others were on the run. We came across a cliff by the roadside, and I insisted on keeping watch. Like a lion, I leapt up to a concealed platform beneath an overhang, and slept for the night o_o. There was a lot more, but that bit sticks in my head the most.

I know I do have things to overcome as well. I'm still unsure as to what I'd like to do in the future. Writing is a passion though, so I'll perhaps take English forward in university.. Ah well, who knows .

-- Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Cavan_II View Post
    Really? Thanks...

Anyways, I have a question for anyone who don't mind me asking: So how and/or when did you come to realize your sexual identity?

I apologize if you see this question the wrong way; I just want to know is all...
    I've actually believed I was gay for my whole life, I even had somewhat of a sexual experience with a boy when I was in grade 1. I guess it's always been in my blood.

Ah yes, experiences. At a young age it can really influence future "decisions".. Nevertheless, I think we all learn at different speeds, regardless of any encounters ^^.

Speaking of which, there's a new comic up at http://www.khaoskomix.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi. Rather explicit, but if you enjoyed the last few, and don't mind sexual content, it's a funny read . NOT SUITABLE IF PARENTS ARE AROUND, OR IF YOU'RE AT WORK!

Merry Christmas ^^.

-- Andy

Hola everyone^^

So I finally looked at my work schedule and learned that I have not only Christmas Eve off (well christmas eve day since we close at 5pm) but also both New years Eve/Day! For months, knowing I didn't book it off I thought they'd put me on all the holidays but I don't work any! So that's my good news for those who really care.

I also came to the rather akward realization that I like Britney Spears new song. O.o Odd I know but it's rather catchy, not something I'd share with fellow peers or anything, but whatever, it's catchy so pfft.^^

Knowing your sexuality your whole life is pretty rare eh, I didn't 'find' myself until the begining of last year when I finally said, ''Look this is who you are'' type'a thing. It was difficult to admit that to myself and it's even harder to tell other people but it's something we kinda have to do.

That's my post for th day, I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Time off and will get soem serious family/friend 'bonding' in before the season is over...

Ttyl^^

Hey guys, I am going to post this befor ethe forum lags again, si I can't reply to the other posts.

Merry Christmas, I won't be here tomorrow as Christmas Day hits Australia tomorrow, so I won't able to wish you Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a great day and hang out with thier family and good presents.

For those who don't celebrate it, have a good day anyway.

Wow, that site you linked to, Andy--the storyline is really good! I read Steve's first a couple of days ago, and just--wow. Really makes you think. One might say that it's more of a PWP story, but I beg to differ. The plot in it really counts for a lot. It's frightening, though, how similar that sort of story is to my recent life...

Yeah, the main reason I've not been on often is because I've been dealing with probably the biggest mistake of my life. November, the last month for rehearsals for the One-Act Plays. I'm going nuts directing the play I wrote, but having fun at the same time. I'm really enjoying life because I just started becoming really good friends with a guy who I've kind of known my whole life but not really hung out with. We both knew he was straight and I was gay--it was just a really casual and honest friendship.

And then the final performance night for the One-Acts: My play was first and I wallow in its glory a last time before relaxing next to my newly-discovered friend to watch the rest of the One-Acts. Then we both go to my house where we were throwing a finale party for all the cast members. Alcohol and music abounds, naturally. By two in the morning only he and I are left, and we're pretty drunk. Parents are out.

So, yeah. I woke up in bed with him. 0_0 One might have thought it was better for us to not remember anything that had happened, but when we talked about it again a couple of weeks later we decided that we could put it into the past. He said he had been avoiding me just so he could think about that night--he wasn't actually resenting me, which was a huge relief. He said he considered it an important life experience, which is amazingly mature and incredibly identical to my line of philosophy.

So that's another life crisis dealt with effectively without any losses of regrets. Sometimes I feel like I'm invincible.

Super Mario Galaxy awaits me in just over one day. I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavan_II View Post
    Really? Thanks...

Similar to what Clash said, I suppose I always had tendencies, but no one ever put two and two together. When I first started to seriously think about it, I was 15. After a lot of confusion (of course) I figured I had a crush on my female friend, a pretty serious one at that. That never went anywhere, but I developed a lot that year. Everything just unfolded from there. *shrug*

Is anyone else astounded that it's almost Christmas? Perhaps it's just me, but it came up quickly. I just hope the rest of the school year goes by this fast. D:
    Last edited by Spookz; 24th December 2007 at 5:39 AM.

My shopping's all done! I had to shop for my mom, so I got her two books, and that rounded out my list!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I'm basically done for the holidays, financially and physically. I am so damn tired, lol.

Happy Holidays everyone.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

Page 543 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast