Page 544 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,600 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

^ ugh I wish I was done.. I need to get 2 more presents :[

Anyways, I have a question for anyone who don't mind me asking: So how and/or when did you come to realize your sexual identity?
    I kind of always known I was gay, I always liked boys and not girls... Like I hung out with tons of girls but never really had feelings for them, even when they liked me.

-big signatures are for fat people-

Spookz- I just suddenly realize dit too, I mean I knew but its like it just hit me, Christmas Day is tomorrow, wow. Anyways see ya guys on Wednesday if I get a chance to post before the forum lags, Merry Christms (In fact I should see you US, UK etc on Thursday not Wednesday Australia time becauise thats Christmas Day for you guys)_
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Well, I had written a colossal reply, but my computer automatically shut down before I could post it o_O. So I suppose I’m going to have to try and retype this again!!

Takuta-Nui, it’s fantastic to have you back, especially in time for Christmas! I’m glad that like me, you too can relate to the story. It definitely has a lot of depth if you read it how it is meant to be read. I think from your recent experience it must have been incredibly difficult for the both of you, but as I have said previously, the truest of friendships stand the burden of time, and any obstacles to boot! Definitely a point proven . On a side note, something else I share in common with you; SUPER MARIO GALAXY TOMORROW!

So yea, Christmas Eve today . I'm feeling very festive. I'm wearing my reindeer socks and shirt, and chilling out to the Tigger Movie ^^'. Speaking of Disney, ever since I won that copy of Sleeping Beauty on video, I've been reeling in the goods. I found Aladdin at a Christmas sale at school, and earlier today my mum returned home from the shopping centre with copies of Snow White and The Jungle Book! I think after Christmas I'll be grabbing the Lion King to boot .

The house is beginning to smell yummy ^^. Since my dad is at work tomorrow and it'll just be me and my mum, we're having the Christmas dinner today with my aunt and uncle. It should be a great couple of days, especially with tomorrow having the Doctor Who Christmas Special .

Have a very merry Christmas everyone! If I'm not on again until Boxing Day, I hope you can revel in the joy and indulge in festive treats! Take care .

-- Andy

EDIT: I'll be off to bed early tonight, but since nobody has posted, I'll just edit with a quick farewell! I wish you all a fantastic Christmas! It feels odd today, considering we've already had the Christmas dinner, but in a way I like it. It feels like Christmas day today, and it shall be extended into tomorrow! TV rocks with Shrek the Halls and When Joseph Met Maria [Andrew Lloyd Webber special in the UK], and with some classic films and comedy shows coming up, I'll laugh the night away ^^. If you want to track Santa, head off to: http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm. It won't be long now! So sleep well everybody, and to all a good night!
    Last edited by Nintandy; 24th December 2007 at 8:44 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

^Ooh, I watched Shrek the Halls, I thought it would have been longer. Wasn't bad though.

Just a quick reply before Christmas Day as I wont be on. Im off to my Aunts for some christmas eve festivities. Watching the new halloween and then tmws dinners/AVP2.

Hope everyones having fun ttyl^^

Merry christmas guys!

Lightbulb

Merry Christmas Gays And Lesbians!

Merry Christmas everyone, yesterday was Christmas Day for us Australians and I had a great day, really although there are certain family members that I wish were there.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I've thought of something, what if you were a homophobic - homosexual, would they be welcome in here? They're gay afterall....but they're also gay bashers.
    Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by NotChip View Post
    I've thought of something, what if you were a homophobic - homosexual, would they be welcome in here? They're gay afterall....but they're also gay bashers.
    Well, I can't imagine an openly homosexual person being homophobic. And if you're homophobic, you're never going to admit to being gay. And since this is the internet, it'd be pretty hard to tell otherwise. So probably not under the circumstances that they wouldn't admit to being gay (and being homophobic).

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, can I join? I'm straight, but virulently anti-homophobic.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Credit to Ben for the sweet banner!

Credit to Ampharos_Spark for that sweet banner!

98% of teens won't stand up for God...
    Repost this in your signature if you're one of those 98%.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    Merry Christmas Gays And Lesbians!

i lol'd at this.

Merry Christmas ...or whatever

*Banner: Me visit*
    Message for Brawl/Pokemon battles

As we dwell in the throes of one of the most traditional religious celebrations, it is time to remember and respect the resounding argument of basic Creationism:

It was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

However, I would like to propose an interesting third possibility. Certainly it could have been Adam and Eve, but suppose it were actually Adam and Dolores?

DOLORES UMBRIDGE! Hohoho ^^ Boxing Day. The Doctor Who Christmas Special may be over, but I can still explore space with Rogue Galaxy and SUPER MARIO GALAXY! Takuta-Nui, I wish you luck in your travels too ^^.

Welcome to all those who are new. A homophobic-homosexual? I'd call that denial haha. Have a happy Christmas everyone and a.. merry New Year?!

Ciao .

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    A homophobic-homosexual? I'd call that denial haha. Have a happy Christmas everyone and a.. merry New Year?!

Ciao .

-- Andy
    Don't be so sure, I'm sure a male who wants to have sex can have ithyphallophobia.

Okay, I need to make it illegal for people to use words more complicated than cytomegalovirus [which I just recently used in hangman!].

*Looks up term*

Wow, that was worth looking up O_O. Thank goodness I didn't click on Images. Still, that doesn't make someone homophobic, it just makes them find it hard to have sex. Homophobia brings on a lot of other problems outside of that. Interesting term though, you learn a new thing every day!

-- Andy

PS. I just caused the funniest glitch in the history of glitches on Super Mario Galaxy (yes, even funnier than that time on Star Wars where I pointed a gun at an Imperial Officer and made him perform ballet in a corner). I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't got the game yet, but I just got my 26th Star, so I'm sure you're all a lot further than me anyway O_O. Let's just say it involves Bowser, and space, and a LOT of falling.

Galaxy...

Galaxy...

Galaxy...

RULES! It is so awesome. I tend to spend half an hour jumping around and screwing around with the gravity when it's especially manipulative. So much fun! And when I first opened up my Wii on Christmas morning my mom said, "Where is it???" and couldn't believe the Wii was actually that small white box. XD

Hope you all enjoy your gifts!

Haha the Wii rules AND IT'S INDESTRUCTIBLE! Definitely a nifty little thing - set it up with WiFi and you have a box of insurmountable treats! I got a second Nunchuk controller and a 2GB memory card for it for Christmas, so I'm definitely set ^^. Virtual Console is an especially nifty feature, I own five classics now, ready to be dipped into whenever I please.

Good luck in Galaxy .

EDIT: Wow.. I just baked a gorgeous Amaretti and raspberry cake, crispy with almond biscuits and fresh from the oven. But what's this?! *Looks at fridge, cupboards and shelves*. We still have two or three tins of homemade mince pies, iced biscuits and mincemeat slices, as well as my own baked Christmas cake (which is pretty big), an entire homemade stollen loaf, a platter of cheeses and large pork pie, three tubs of ice cream, crisps, an entire ham, leftover niblets and other foods from tea yesterday, tons of fruit, nuts, chocolate and biscuits, numerous desserts including a cheesecake I made, and OH LOOK I JUST BAKED A CAKE! Please.. come to my house AND EAT IT ALL! It's everywhere O_O.

Merry Christmas ^^'.

-- Andy
    Last edited by Nintandy; 27th December 2007 at 5:58 PM.

I came back after.... months?

But don't wlecome me back.

In fact , barely any of you even know who I am. Mostly because i was lying all along. I made up a ploy to try and find information on someone, and i've just come on to say, I'm not bisexual as i claimed to be, but I support your way of life, of course. I never gained any information that i didn't already have anyway, so it was pretty pointless. This will be the last post I leave on Serebii as well, so goodbye to serebii.
    So yeah, i'm very sorry for misleading everyone, especially Nintandy (as if he was ever misled)
    Last edited by Tsuriai; 28th December 2007 at 9:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Okay, I need to make it illegal for people to use words more complicated than cytomegalovirus [which I just recently used in hangman!].

*Looks up term*

Wow, that was worth looking up O_O. Thank goodness I didn't click on Images. Still, that doesn't make someone homophobic, it just makes them find it hard to have sex. Homophobia brings on a lot of other problems outside of that. Interesting term though, you learn a new thing every day!

-- Andy
    I know, I was just making a comparison to the homophobic homosexuals, kind of; saying that it can happen. Well, actually, I just wanted to use the word ithyphallophobia.

Welcome back Dimitri. Of course I remember you!

Tsuriai indeed . I've had my fair share of.. conspicuous characters. I know you in real life, whether that person you wanted to learn something about was me or someone else, it doesn't really matter, but hey. Good luck o_O.

Don't worry about it SkinnySweatyMan [haha can't take that name seriously], long words all the way!

If Takuta-Nui pops along I have a book to recomend. I got a fantastic book on Philosophy for Christmas, containing many questions I've asked myself, such as where do original ideas come from?!. Certainly an interesting read .

Anyway I am off now, but take care!

-- Andy

Gimme the title of that book, Andy. And sorry about MSN! I got so involved in writing that I completely forgot about you! Sorry again, and Happy New Year to all just in case I'm too busy to post before then.

Hey. I haven't posted here for a long time. Let's see. Well Christmas day was mine and my boyfriends 4 month anniversary. . He spent the night so it was a good day. That's all I really have to say. But I'm thinking I should be more active in here, no? . Later everyone.

-Bradley.

Hey everyone, I would like to join this club- its pretty difficult being a gay guy living in a not-exactly-gay-friendly-town.

Takuta-Nui, it's called "I am, therefore I think - Philosophers answer your questions about love, nothingness and everything else...". It's a compilation of philosophical questions and answers. If you're like me and ask completely absurd things which nobody really knows the answer to, it's brilliant! Look out for it, I expect it's available in Canada, considering it has been written by various people from around the world.

Anaya, it's good you're enjoying your time with him . I don't really remember you, sorry ^^; but it sounds like you're happy! At your age it's good you can have commitment and not feel too pressured about it.

S-Unit, of course you're welcome . Could you tell us a little bit about yourself?

I've been in Cambridge all day, hence no post, but hey . I love it there, especially since I got to see the University again, and eat at a very scrummy place called.. "EAT.". How original! Finally grabbed some quality headphones, so I was playing Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on my DS with the orchestral pieces blasting into my ears haha. For those doubting the game, it's mindnumbingly good! Almost on par with the console versions, then again, the mini games and portable aspects bring it up a notch.

Well, I hope you're all ready for the New Year ^^. Take care everyone.

-- Andy

...........wait.....................dimitri's back????.....................omg where............................................. .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Also, hello, the last couple of weeks have been very much a blur. What with christmas, and a very amusing love triangle. how was everyone elses christmas, i want to know. no, i really do.
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Mine was, and still is, funkadelic! I had a very bizarre lucid dream though o_o. I was in a gay red light district, and around me were all sorts of strange characters of all ages. Most were in their late teens though, performing various.. acts with one another. I found someone, and asked them "Do you know where this is?", wondering what the reply would be. The guy said, "Don't you know? This is all in your imagination" and he gave an unnerving grin O_O. This is the second time I remember asking someone in my dream now and they've replied with knowledge that they know they only exist in my mind. There were all sorts of people though, and this guy who I asked was certainly interesting. There were so many components to this dream, and actually it was set in numerous places, with numerous guys.. At one point I was with a guy in a car, and my mum had left, so it was just me and him left. Definitely a sense of comfort. The other guy who could see into my mind, I grabbed and held him tight as I flew up. I also flew someone else [who I've known my whole life] and carried them off to a museum, where a teacher saw us hugging. This however was not due to love, I merely wanted to show him something, but the look from the teacher suggested otherwise.

Certainly a lot to take in.. So much happened, and there were so many different people. There was even a club atop a church, where hoodies were given out, yet I did not want to wear mine, in fear that it would be too small. This church, I've dreamt of before, and it has many layers, each the size of a cathedral atrium - within these are portrayals of Bible stories and mythology.

So yea, good luck me in interpreting THAT. The fact that it was lucid though, and I could literally feel the people I clutched against my chest, it was a unique experience.

Take care O_O.

-- Andy

EDIT: Actually, I'm curious.. was this actually a lucid dream? I mean, it was like I was actually there.. I know you're not supposed to be able to read in dreams, but I could see clearly a signpost in front of me. I actually felt my lips move as I spoke, and I tried to call out into the real world. I even tried biting my tongue.. Everything was so real. I was controlling my speech, and what I did.. apparently I wasn't loud last night, but hey, my parents would probably have slept through it anyway x_x.
    Last edited by Nintandy; 30th December 2007 at 2:06 PM.

Page 544 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast