Page 546 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Happy New Year's, all! School starts again next Monday, and I'm going to be BUSY--reviews before final exams, and then second semester starting, along with preliminary play rehearsals and a swimming schedule to be upheld every night.

Not to mention I've got my second wind on my fourth This World book and am writing a bit like a maniac. Salad Days, y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Madien View Post
    Of course, in some countries people have no choice but to have sex at that young an age.
    Not in the vast majority though, and the poster clearly isn't from one of those, so I wonder why you felt the need to bring this up, since it's practically unrelated.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Aruseus View Post

Also, would you think that it would be strange for two guys to have gay sex in my grade?? Just asking...

Cya everyone!
    Wow. Well sex is a major thing to deal with physically and emotionally. You might think you are ready, but you are too young IMO. I mean 13 is baby talk here. Maybe wait until you're older?

NT- Ah well we can only hope it goes away, your dreams sound too weirder then mine lol, althought I had my fair of dreams that left me wondering what the hell it means, mostly the dreams where a character from my story comes in or when someone kisses me.
    TN- They should really give people in the US longer hoildays really, two weeks or however isn't long enough
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    Happy New Year's, all! School starts again next Monday, and I'm going to be BUSY--reviews before final exams, and then second semester starting, along with preliminary play rehearsals and a swimming schedule to be upheld every night.

Not to mention I've got my second wind on my fourth This World book and am writing a bit like a maniac. Salad Days, y'all!
    We start back Monday as well, and to think I've only barely done any homework. Best get started on that.

Our exams are the week of the 15th, which seems dumb to me. After everyone's unwound from break we only have a week to re-learn everything. Oh well, last exams and then I'm nearly done with High School! But of course, I have play practice to shove in there as well.. in addition to last minute college application related things, and of course homework. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    TN- They should really give people in the US longer hoildays really, two weeks or however isn't long enough
    My break was actually longer this year than it's ever been. Usually it's from about December 22nd through January 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post
    Wow. Well sex is a major thing to deal with physically and emotionally. You might think you are ready, but you are too young IMO. I mean 13 is baby talk here. Maybe wait until you're older?
    Coming from you, that's ironic. You started at 14 and you've been a sex-crazed maniac ever since.

Willow's Tara, I don't know about the US holidays. You thought I lived there? It's funny, though--I'm very likely to end up living in the US for a few years since I live in Alberta, Canada, which is just about the worst place in the world for pollution. Heard of the oil sands? That's less than 100 miles north of where I live. It's full throttle right now, dozens of companies scrambling to siphon out all the oil and sell it before we convert to a new energy source.

You know that everybody in Beijing has to wear a gas mask from 3 to 7 PM everyday in order to avoid being suffocated by the smog from rush hour? There's talk of that starting up in a couple of years in my city.

So I'm gonna finish my one and a half years left of high school here, spend eight years at university getting my PhD in English, and then if the situation hasn't been remedied by then, I'm leaving. Not gonna put my health at risk.

Hey, anybody here support Obama for US President?

I like Obama, but I like Kucinich a great deal too. It's too bad, I doubt the latter will get many votes, he doesn't have the presence Obama has; he's just as brilliant- perhaps even more so. I like how outspoken Kucinich is, he's not as timid as the other candidates- but of course he can afford to do that, unlike Clinton or Obama.

For me personally, it's hard to choose between Obama or Clinton, seeing as how they both support the gay community.

Spookz- Oh really? When did you go on hoildays? Mine has defiently been a year lol, I gotta get a job.
    Tn- Oh I see, well if I was you I ould move, Australia is good, althought it's been cloudy lately, which is good right, more rain means less drought.
    Facetious- And you would know that how?

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Facetious- And you would know that how?
    He doesn't. He just likes to pick on me. But whatever. I don't really care.

Anaya- I don't want to cause trouble, but don't worry, I know certain things about him which totally changed my entire view on him....

Quote Originally Posted by Anaya View Post
    For me personally, it's hard to choose between Obama or Clinton, seeing as how they both support the gay community.
    Neither of them support gay marriage though. And Clinton's husband signed DOMA and the "Don't ask don't tell" garbage. That doesn't sound all that gay friendly to me.

That's why I really wish we had more viable parties in the US. Two loser choices isn't near enough, and yet they blame you for "throwing your vote away" if you vote for a third party. People need to get over that stupid stigma and vote for who they honestly want to see win.
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Wow, it's like a reunion ^^. First, Aesir22, of course you are welcome could you tell us a little about yourself?
    I was a member before..my nickname was MD21 I think..but couldnt post with that anymore for some reason. so made a new account

Im from The Netherlands and im 22 years old..im still at school (this wil be my last year I hope) and then I've to find work...
    Hobbies: music, photography, animals (I have several cats, 2 aquaria with tropical fish, 2 dogs.....its allmost like a zoo )

Hey, everyone!
    I haven't posted here in soo long...

Well, where to start...

Aggh! There is this guy in my grade that is gay and I'm beginning to really like him... I talk to him, but I'm not really sure what to say to him sometimes. Should I talk to him personally about him being gay and me being bi?

Also, would you think that it would be strange for two guys to have gay sex in my grade?? Just asking...

One of my best friends that’s a girl, told me she’s Bi… she is one of neighbors, and now two more of my neighbors are Bi… Now, I don’t feel alone anymore!

Cya everyone!
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Ah wow, welcome back Aesir22 ^^.

Shining Aruseus, you already posted that on the other page o_O I replied to it. Either that or I can see into the future haha.

And Anaya, facetious is really two sided haha. Don't worry about it ^^. The black sheep of the club, hmm?

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Overall, Obama is much more likely to revolutionize the social system and create more equality and transparency in America. Clinton seems to be more satisfied with how things are right now, and I think most of us can agree that things need to be changed a lot.

I have a really good feeling--and this comes from Freemason intuition--that if Obama became President, things would turn out much better for all of us.

I think we'd do much better with Clinton. We need change, and when it comes to women, they don't like to see their children go off to war. Having Clinton may be better to stop violence. Takuta, the intuition doesn't know these things. People thought Bush was gonna be great, now look at him. So, let's see who wins.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

Women can be just as narrow-minded as men. Anyone remember Margaret Thatcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Aruseus View Post
    Hey, everyone!
    I haven't posted here in soo long...

Well, where to start...

Aggh! There is this guy in my grade that is gay and I'm beginning to really like him... I talk to him, but I'm not really sure what to say to him sometimes. Should I talk to him personally about him being gay and me being bi?

One of my best friends that’s a girl, told me she’s Bi… she is one of neighbors, and now two more of my neighbors are Bi… Now, I don’t feel alone anymore!

Cya everyone!
    Well, it would seem a litle odd for two 13 year olds to have sex, you're too young! :P Trust me, if you can. ^_^

Shining Aruseus, you already posted that on the other page o_O I replied to it. Either that or I can see into the future haha.

And Anaya, facetious is really two sided haha. Don't worry about it ^^. The black sheep of the club, hmm?

-- Andy
    OMG I did??? I thought that the post didn't go through... sorry!

-- Andy

Oria-kun: Yeah, I agree! I was just asking because there is a rumor around school that a girl in 8th grade is pregnant 0_o.

-- Andy

Oria-kun: Yeah, I agree! I was just asking because there is a rumor around school that a girl in 8th grade is pregnant 0_o.

*throws in a rainbow-flag and fifty-cents* I'm joining! I mean... I'd like to join, too, considering I'm a proud homosexual!

[Gods do I get bashed for being the typical "fruity frenchy... anywho...]

And I'd love to tell you guys more about myself but at the moment, I have to run. Late to night class. See you all later!

~Jean

Page 546 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast