Page 548 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Wow markomega, that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear that. By keeping it in, you mean keeping your sexual orientation to yourself? If so, I don't think you should do that, but it's not like you have to tell everyone all the time either, but that's just my opinion. You're always going to run into people like him. I know many people who were friends with gay people and ended up not liking them once they found out they were gay, it just happens. However, it's usually not that extreme, but at least he didn't hurt you physically. Did he just find out? He might need time to adjust, but I would keep my distance for a while.

By keeping it in and all that I mean about what happened sunday night. I feel like I should talk about it and this is a place to do that. As for him knowing my sexuality I'm 100% sure he already knew, I don't really talk about it but hes my other friends roommate and I'm sure shes told him a few things. I'm just seriously shocked that he could do something like that, of all people If I had to pick some one who I thought could do that... theres no way in hell I would have picked him. I mean common he has a bunch of gay friends and he works in a totally gay friendly environment. I'm just shocked and I guess I wont be at their house for a while.
    Last edited by markomega; 15th January 2008 at 10:25 PM.

-big signatures are for fat people-

What a terrible thing to have happen, sorry to hear that. Do you know what drove him to do it? :/

So small news hear, and kind of a downer really. I was the only guy to sign up for Fashion show so far and it annoyed the heck out of me when I found out. I signed up alone since you know its 'uncool to do school events' so most people I asked said 'no and you probably shouldnt either'. But I talked to the teacher running it and she said it was great that I did but if Im gunna be the only guy then it may be akward. And it will be, it's still ages away but I could have sworn I heard guys on the announcements for it, meh I dunno hopefully it pulls through before any serious planning takes effect. It kind of ruined my day as the conversation with her was equally akward.

So, that's all really, and I hope everyone is doing well. And Markomega, that's a terrible story and I'm glad you chose to talk about it, I really don't have any advice to give as Im bad at it but I hope that situation doesn't get any worse.

ttyl/

Wow. how things change so fast. Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I've been super busy, with final exams and what not. Well I just seem to appear and disapear . So people, what's going on with you?

~espeon_155~
    -Lord Forty Two

Quote Originally Posted by markomega View Post
    So as of sunday night I am now able to say that I have been gay bashed which was kind of scary cause he was much bigger(and older) than me and I ended up having a knife to my neck which he called his 'fag knife' at the end of the night. Anyways idk I kind of feel like I should do the opposite of keep it in as much as possible. I didn't get like seriously hurt or anything, just seriously shaken up with what happened and the knife thing.fuck. The worst part of it all was that it was someone who I thought was my friend.
    That's terrible! :/ These kinds of things keep me from telling everyone.

Markomega, I'd suggest you tell the POLICE. Tell everyone who'll listen until that rat's behind bars or otherwise away from you.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Markomega, that's horrible to hear
    You should really tell someone. Even if you think you're over it, would you like it to happen again to another innocent victim like it happened to you ?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

I'm just popping in, my exams are over [urrrgh Physics] but I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now.

markomega, I can't believe there are people like that certainly serious. That's a considerable offence, something should be done at least. You are who you are and people love you for that, you're not bringing harm to others. If not already, get support from your friends, even if you don't want to draw attention to yourself. They need to see this person for who he is. You never know, maybe he was just upset about something and took it out on you, which isn't fair, but highly possible. If he can honestly apologise and explain his reasoning, that would be a great help, but otherwise he sounds quite nasty.

Good luck with that, and take care.

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Welcome to the club, SaltyChi!

That's awful markomega. I guess it's harder in America to be a gay person due to the amount of voilence and laws over there. I guess Australians are luckier in some ways. It's sad that there are so may closed minded people out there.

markomeg-a Oh I am so sorry to hear that, call the police on that ***, surely there's gotta be a cop who will take your side. What he did was gay bashing, assault and might as well be attempted murder since he practially threatened to kill you, I hate those type of people who think they have a right to do that to others. Hope you are okay now, tell your parents and his parents too. See how far he goes with that knife when he's in either jail or grounded for life.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Welcome back Clash! Haha it's good to have you back ^^. It is nasty indeed, but unfortunately you get these problems everywhere. I do admit though, it's evident the States has an issue. There are so many extreme characters with religion and politics whose narrow minds cause all sorts of trouble.

Oh and SaltyChi, sorry! I got wound up with the whole bashy thing I never welcomed you . Could you tell us a little more about yourself?

Onto me.. well.. It's great to be back at school . Friends, madness, etc etc. Need to get my energy back though!! Torchwood's back on, so Willows Tara I can tell you James Marsters ROCKED and he's coming back for more eppies later on in the series! I think you'll love it, great to see him have a new important role. And for the Club's sake, it's as gay as usual, with the majority of pairings being boy on boy haha. I'm lurvin' it!

Hyped for Final Fantasy XIII, Versus XIII and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but all are months, maybe years away x.x. Aaah the tension! Just great to know I have a London trip coming up - now that is an experience of a lifetime. I'm off to chill out now, and possibly read loads more Brawl speculations o.O.

Take care everybody!

-- Andy
    Last edited by Nintandy; 17th January 2008 at 8:23 PM.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Yo. I'd like to join.

markomega , get his homophobic violent arse to the police. Before he harms you or somebody else. He'll encounter many 'f@g knives' in jail. And he'll get in there, if he indeed threatens people with deadly objects.

I just feel awful. If it helps i read an article once on a gay person who retaliated and kicked the daylights out of his attacker. but i guess that's a little contradictive. But still kinda cool.

Anyways i just got back from the city. i looooove big cities, unfortunatley school starts again in less than a week and a half. only know do i realize that i've wasted the past two months. grr
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

What do you mean by wasted? I know what you mean when you say awful though. For me it's great to be back at school, with friends and laughter and madness and bizarrities haha. Shame I've got little energy right now, and my voice once more is dying x.x.

Ragnarofl, hey, sure you can join. Could you tell us a little about yourself?

-- Andy

Voice is dying as in you have a cold?

The stress has finally kicked in for me. Exams are one week away, I have to persuade my counciler to fit me into the University/College Mixed Math class, and studying throughout the rest of next week is going to eat at my free time. In my English course, we have minimal ammounts of time to cover all of Macbeth, it isn't a long play but shakespeares hard as it is for me without have to translate whole acts in a matter of minutes, aswell as in-depthly discuss the actual events themselves. With that, I still have to balance my work schedule and try to attend these fashion show gatherings as much as possible!

The good thing about today is I got paid and I plan on seeing Cloverfield later tonight, which should be fun. Then working all afternoon to late evening for the rest of zee weekend and then an essay prep in English, woohoo.

Look at that, I talked all about myself and haven't even asked about other people's lives, hhmm, how selfish of me.

Take care everyone, ttyl.

Okay. I'm bi, my parents and friends know but are perfectly cool about it, and I'm too picky to go beyond casual relationships.
    So uh, the current topic is American elections?

the w0lf, it's just a thing going around, in Classics we all had to read a paragraph about Greek wall paintings, and almost everyone had a sore throat haha. My mum's got it too, I think it's just the January ill-feeling. I've had a depressing month to be honest, it's been windy and rainy almost every day, with grey skies. Good old Britain haha. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. My exams just ended, but now we're working on the nest lot! The fun never ends .

Ragnorofl, good you're accepted. And apparently so, but I'm pretty oblivious to it all. I wish you luck discussing!

I think we need a topic to be honest, something we all can partake in. Any suggestions?

-- Andy

Hey guys, im not popping in here to flame or anything but im not gay, im just curious about why you people are gay? Im a christian so it is forbidden, but i just wonder sometimes. Do you just not find the opposite sex attractive? (unless your Bi) But gay is just not Gods way. Dont get me wrong, i dont dislike you guys or anything, just curious...

Master Breeder
    You want it? I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Revan <Darkside> View Post
    Hey guys, im not popping in here to flame or anything but im not gay, im just curious about why you people are gay? Im a christian so it is forbidden, but i just wonder sometimes. Do you just not find the opposite sex attractive? (unless your Bi) But gay is just not Gods way. Dont get me wrong, i dont dislike you guys or anything, just curious...
    It's a natural thing. For us, being attracted to the same gender is the same as a heterosexual being attracted to the opposite gender.

Anyway, I did my last exam this morning. No more High School exams for me, it's such a relief! Afterwards, my friend and I went out for Indian, and I've been bumming around all day.

Tomorrow I'm off to Missouri for a college visit, I'm pretty excited. I'll get to see some family while there too (my cousin-somethingorother is a Dean at the college).
    Last edited by Spookz; 19th January 2008 at 12:01 AM.

It's the way people are born.

You must understand that not everybody believes in the Biblegod. Others are atheists, and others believe that their God/s do not care about such trivial things as sexuality.

Hay guys im bisexuall and would really like to join the club. I dont need any right now but if i need help can i ask?
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Ya Its totally just the way things are. Theres no real choice on the matter, you can choose to accept it though.
    ////Girls just aren't hot to me :P

gaspar welcome to the club :] this is definitely the place for help/advice and all that.
    Last edited by markomega; 19th January 2008 at 6:16 AM.

-big signatures are for fat people-

If it *really* isn't "God's Way", how come there's so many gay people and animals out there?

And really, why do you find the *opposite* sex attractive? It's the same reason.

Really, if you think to question these so-called "facts" that religion drills into people, you'll realise that, if a divine being does exist, their "laws" are completely irrational. Why follow things that make no logical sense?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

You must understand that not everybody believes in the Biblegod. Others are atheists, and others believe that their God/s do not care about such trivial things as sexuality.
    yeah.
    it's just the way people are born or in some cases raised.
    It's just like straight people like the opposite sex...homosexuals aren't :/ You can't really control what you like and what you don't can you?

Oh, and I believe in God and I'm gay. I believe God loves everyone.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Hey everyone, haven't posted for while. My comp decided to show me the blue screen of death the other day and it was only today that I managed to get it fixed....after having to reboot the entire thing and wiping all my data. Managed to recover most of it (lost some fanfics though which really tics me off).

Even though I live in a town that is not exactly gay-friendly, I've fortunately never had to face too much discrimination or bashing, but it is still bad enough that I still have to keep my closet on hand every now and then for protection. I'm curious as to how everyone else manages to cope in these kind of situations.
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Page 548 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast