Page 556 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

also if he tinks bein gay is a crime tell him and if he hates you then he aint your friend is he friends like you for who u are not what you are heck my best friend i told her i was gay and she got me a boyfriend the next day and she thought bein gay was a crime but now she just wants me to go shopping and be all girly with her:P.
    jakealdred@me.com
    Email me with help on programing and japanese
    thank you.

Okay, I got MSN. I put my address in my profile. If you want to talk to my friend, his is
    sonic052@hotmail.com. He's really a nice guy, I just don't agree with all the things he says...
    And BTW, he won't know me by EmeraldLeafBlade. If you send him a message, refer to me as Melanie.

kl i added you on msn and youre friend mines JALDRED.wii@hotmail.co.uk so accept me plz
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

Oh wow ^^ thanks. I'll add you. I also added your friend, if that's alright.

Take care .

-- Andy

PS. I've now got the highest number of posts in the club.. 1294 O.O woah.. how time flies haha ^^'.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

oh highest number of posts well done andy:P
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

I think what's more astonishing is probably how many of those were so incredibly lengthy O.O. The amount of dreams, bizarre stories, facts, figures, bizarrities, etcetera etcetera.. I'm probably renowned for being the Club nutcase! Ah well, suits me fine haha.

Thanks Jake ^^.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

trust me u are andy your so poetic and so latin like:P
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

Don't remind me of Latin. I got a D! Ah well~ poetic I shall accept. I got an A* for English. Good old derivatives ^^.

Classical Civilisations.. here's hoping I'm not heading down a highway to oblivion with that subject, hm?

-- Andy

Derivatives? What? That sounds more like math to me.

I have a new fanfic up you all might be interested in. It's called Home, and it's about a Rocket (specifically Buson from Legend of Thunder) having to overcome his upbringing and admit his attraction to his partner.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

jake- Welcomr back to the club ^^
    ELB_ Sure, welcome to the club, it's okay we dopn't discriminate on looks here, and there are plenty of guys who look like girls and vice versa., when I get long hair ppl seem to mistake me for a girl.
    NT- You made the first post on the 700th page, it's amazing how far this club has really come. And lol yeah you make more posts them me Even with the amount of stories I have to tell.

Looks we aren't far from the 14000th post either.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Happy birthday Nintandy! =O I hope you have a good one! ^_^ How old are you turning if you don't mind me asking ^^;

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

he basically thinks homosexuality is on the same level as stealing and murdering.
    fundies say the darnest things.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

happy bday 4 andy to day and im the 13998th person to post
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

Derivatives be words that.. well.. derive from one another .

And thank you everybody, I turned seventeen today, and just.. wow.. Phantom of the Opera was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, heard and experienced. You might see a movie and think "Oh, they could never do THAT on stage". This took ideas like that and made them BETTER than a movie. It brought me to tears at the end; simply stunning. You genuinely forget it is a play/musical, it just draws you in. Oh and the word breathtaking that we all use lightly? I was quite literally lost for breath when the chandalier rose from the ashes to the overture. Just.. fantastic.

Lunch at the Rainforest Café was gorgeous, we had lunch next to a tank full of fish *including piranhas!!*. I bought some Square Enix and Nintendo merchandise, some of which are from Japan.. Got an awesome Dragon Quest figurine of the hero, who I named Andy . Got a gashapon and an awesome replica Mario mushroom full of mushroom shaped candy! AND A BULLET BILL <3.

Not to mention having a laugh at a random arcade slapped down some random alleyway in London hahaha, we got our photo taken *MY GOD haha never before has a camera been able to make you look like turd* and then it painted us. What a laugh . And yea, London is of course awesome. Yea it stinks like hell, and is full of weird businessmen, but wow.. I love the human race! As much as they destroy and hurt and bring suffering, there's so much you need to appreciate also.

So yea, overall, brilliant. Best birthday present ever!

-- Andy

Oh! Happy Birthday NT! Lol I didn't know it was today or I forgot, can't remeber which, and it sounds like you had a great day.

And looks like I made the 14000th post, I would like to reflect on the past 700 pages and....lol just kidding I am not gonna do a speech Althought it's funny, when I first started this club I was afraid it was gonna fail like the last club I made but now look, 700 pages later, about three years and 14000 posts with great members, this club has sure achieved alot and I hope it keeps going.

Happy birthday Nintandy!

You saw Phantom of the Opera? My girlfriend saw that play as a part of her sister's birthday. She loved it. I liked the movie, although I haven't read the book; however, I really want to see the play after she raved about it. The beginning with the chandelier was her favorite part.

Congratulations Willows Tara! This club has indeed been a great success, and I look forward to continuing that in the future. It has helped me and countless others a lot, so three cheers for what has yet to come!

And~ SkinnySweatyMan, thank you . I did indeed see it, and yes it did bring me to tears. Just.. stunning. And I am not surprised about the chandalier, that genuinely took my breath away. I'd totally recomend it to anybody even considering it: it's more than worth the money. It's an experience.

So now I have a massive Spongebob birthday cake to munch through, a Russell Brand DVD to watch, and Battalion Wars II should be coming in the post tomorrow. So much! And damn I have all these essays to sort sometime or another. Ah well~ wish me luck!

-- Andy

Good luck, essays can be nothing but a chore. Which reminds me of today's school theme, course picking sheets. I'm going into my 12th and final year (crazy to realize, saddening even) so theyre very anal about picking courses that'll mold your career. So after checking ones I liked, I realized the ammount of work I'd be looking into. University englishes, Chemistry, Advance Math and my favorite of all, Visual Arts. The only breaks I see happening is my religion course really. It's crunch time for those wanting to go to post-secondary and I'm in the 11trh grade and already feel the stress. I have to pick 8 classes, which will plan what my future will have to look like.

If you're 17 Andy, doesn't that mean you too will be in your final year come the fall? I;m not sure how your school systems work over there. We go for for years and have options of coming back. You're trip sounded fun, I haven't been in an arcade in years since they aren't common where I live. I can't say I've been moved by a play as theatre isn't my thing but really I should rent that movie someday since I barely know anything about the masterpiece it is.

So Fashion show practices start this week and they, over the P.A announced all who had to attend practice. I didn't go that day so my name wasn't called but it most likely will tommorrow and I can only imagine what my peers may say. The list is in the caff but not alot of people look at those sheets of paper so for some they'll have a 'what the heck' reaction when they hear my name. I'll be nervous as one of my most critical friends is in my class and she'll have a thing or two to say about it. A lot of people already know I joined but Im pretty sure she hasn't. You'd think theyre wouldnt be any 'drama' about an assembly but that's my school for ya.

That's about it today, I'm wanting to see 'The Eye' tonight as I have a nack for wasting money on pointless hollywood horrors (>.>)
    Last edited by the_w0lf; 13th February 2008 at 9:06 PM.

the w0lf, I'll probably end up leaving the essays til the end of the week haha. These holidays need to be relaxing x.x. Anyway yea.. choices.. So many, and a lot about universities so soon. Damn this haha.

17 means I have one and a bit more years of school, then I'm out into the world. Oh.. my.. About Phantom of the Opera, the movie is brilliant, very accurate to the theatre counterpart, give or take a scene or two. There's nothing quite like being there first hand however, and experiencing it. It's certainly unique, and after running for 21 years it's still one of the most amazing things ever .

And what is The Eye? Haha sounds funneh .

-- Andy

EDIT: Just saw the next two episodes of Torchwood. Bloody brilliant! Kinda makes me wish the rest of the episodes were this good. Finally learnt some info on Jack's past, and Martha Jones returns, with plot twists and awesome aliens galore. Now I ought to be going to bed soon, so take care everybody!
    Last edited by Nintandy; 13th February 2008 at 11:42 PM.

hey guys! sorry i wasnt on for a while. i rlli cant go on the computer without getting in trouble so i have to wait to the weekend[est america] sooo.. yah...

If you need some friend codes, ask me for them

PROPS TO MEH BEST FRIEND BENNY <3 JE T'AIME DE TOUT MON COEUR!!!

NT- Thank you, and so do I, even if I become less active I will try to mantain the club, and I also have you and NM, as the co leaders to help

So what did everyone do for Valentine? I had a nice day, went to the shops and brought some stuff, here's a confession, I brought this chocolate pen (Used in sex like making a loveheart on the breasts out of chocolate like seen on the cover), I don't have anyone so I just ate it myself lol.

Also brought this book called Broken, by Megan Hart, it's an Erotica book and I already enjoyed the first page (Yes, very graphic sex, I brought it so it can help me out in the more R rated verisons of my stories)

Willow's Tara, not only did I not notice your name's slight alteration, but also the fact that I am a co leader? ^^ Wow thank you! I'm proud to be a part of this club, no matter what my position ~ we are all equal after all. But that is a great honour nonetheless.

I watched my first episode of Skins last night. After not bothering all this time, and sticking to the likes of Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty, now I know why it is so popular. Now I fancy the pants off one of the characters. Such is their method of enticing viewers to watch further, hm? ^^'

As for Valentine's Day, I completely forgot! It's only 10:15am here, so the entire day is ahead. My friend just returned from New York, and I'm waiting for some packages to come in the post now.

That book sounds good. It's always interesting finding new sources for inspiration, and that was probably a fantastic choice. Love and relationships can be expressed in so many forms of art, each of which is entirely unique, so I think you should be able to learn a lot there!

So for those who have already had their day, how was it? For those like me, have a nice day~ .

-- Andy

NT- Slight alteration? What do you mean I am confused lol, and your welcome, I thought I already made you a co leader didn't I?

Yeah lol, go spent it or flirt with someone Tandy, and yes, the book is interesting, but I don't want to let any family members see it, I guess it will just be my first hidden stash lol (Well not really, love notes and personal letters are kinda stashed away), but I dunno if anyone will really care thought, some cousins know about the sex scenes in my story, and my mum knows I brought the game Playboy, not to mention rented movies with Nudity and stuff in it so I dunno.

And my day was good as I said

Willow's Tara, never mind ^^' probably my mistake. I always thought it was Willows Tara minus the apostrophe. I have a habit of noticing odd little things x.x if not never mind haha. About the co-leader thing, I think it was brought up, but there was a little bit of controversy, and people like Kinslayer didn't think there needed to be a second one. But hey, you're the leader, and either way, I'm just glad to be a part of this club .

I've got about Ł150 of birthday money leftover.. I'm still after a PSP with Crisis Core, so I might put some money aside for that, but there are also upcoming Wii games ^^'. So much to grab this year. On top of that, I am so tempted to buy THIS, an accurate replica of one of my all time favourite Final Fantasy characters. Judge Magister Gabranth already looms over my CD player on my desk, and Vincent Valentine and Sephiroth lurk my bookcase ~ I think Red XIII would look stunning standing next to my bed <3. Or howling next to my TV alongside my hero figure from Dragon Quest [which was on sale in London]. Yea I'm a sucker for Nintendo and Square Enix merchandise!

About your secret stash, haha that's brilliant. I don't really have anything to hide, other than memories which are concealed within me. I am just a big walking vault of information it seems o.O as we all are. Ah well~

Great to know you've had a good day!

-- Andy

Page 556 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast