Page 557 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,925 of 33261

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Sounds like your birthday was great ^^ Im glad you had a good birthday :3 I haven't seen Phantom of the Opera.. But I always heard it was really good.. I'll try to rent it some time ^^; Valentines day? I haven't done much yet. I asked my girlfriend to be my Valentine and she said yes ^^ So yay xD But I can't do much cause she lives so far away and is in school right now xD

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

I forgot about asking somebody to be my Valentine. I might just do it for a laugh for the day .

By the way, does anybody here have Battalion Wars 2? I'm a newb at it, but if anyone wants to have a WiFi match for a bit of a laugh online, I'm willing to do so .

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    I forgot about asking somebody to be my Valentine. I might just do it for a laugh for the day .

By the way, does anybody here have Battalion Wars 2? I'm a newb at it, but if anyone wants to have a WiFi match for a bit of a laugh online, I'm willing to do so .

-- Andy
    Happy birthday to you, Nintandy.

Sorry, Nintandy, but I don't have Battalion Wars 2. I am not even sure what system it is for. ?_?

My Valentine's Day is no different than any other day...except my lovely grandmother gave me a bag of dark chocolate. ^^
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Ah it's for Wii ^^. I just had a go at WiFi properly, and it's really good fun! I'm still a newb to the game, but I managed to win a match or two, so hoorah .

Bleurgh, I've had a generally depressing day today. Apologies to those who have had to put up with my.. monotony. No local friends at the moment, other people are busy, stuck at home, left to think.. think... think....

You get the idea >.> it's not healthy to be stuck with one's self for so long, every single day. But hey, I've coped this long . School will burden me with work, but at least I get company. No love though, but hey.. My time will come [please oh please ].

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

I should post at these forums more often. XD
    A friend of mine said she'd be my Valentine today... ^^ but she didn't really seem to mention it at all, and she just stopped replying to me (I'm in a convo with her on AIM). Bummer... I wonder why...

Edit: She kept signing on and off and said it was glitches... and now she really left. She lied, apparently... (about the Valentine thing)
    Last edited by EmeraldLeafBlade; 15th February 2008 at 12:24 AM.

Wow, it's been a while...

Well, hate to break whatever convorsation you're having, but I have news. I now have a boyfriend! He is one of my friends that is bi, and we've been talking and apparently like each other. But, I'm a little nervous around him... He kinda acts like he wants to have sex, or make out (which I would mind making out with him).
    3DS friend code: 1822-0152-4971 (Nick)
        Spoiler:- IN-GAME friend safaris:

Nintandy: No problem. I want to see it, but I have to get money to watch it and then I have to get more money to either fly or drive down to Vegas. That would be an expensive venture.

Willow's Tara: For Valentine's Day I volunteered to help out at the club fair to promote the UNR Young Democrats on campus, and I got a few people to sign up! Then my girlfriend and I ate lunch and we both did our homework at her house. Then I had to go to class, went back to her house to do homework and we went out to dinner. Mmmm. . . . Indian food.

EmeraldLeafBlade, bummer. Haha I s'pose she just didn't want to play along. I didn't have anybody yesterday either, as always~ so don't worry you were not alone!

Congratulations Shining Aruseus, that's great! If he seems a bit experimental, I think at your age that would be pretty normal. If he's bi, I'm guessing he wants to find some footing, and discover if he really wants to be with a guy or not. It's partially up to you now to just keep the love intact, and hold the two of you together firmly. You need to be able to trust and confide in one another after all.

SkinnySweatyMan, poop, I forgot you lived in the States ^^'. Over here if you wanna see POTO, you need to catch a train to London. It's one big country! Well, if you did ever get the chance, you have my word, it's worth it . And yes, mmm Indian food!

-- Andy

NT- Oh right lol, guess I didn't really notice, and hmm I can't remeber that but all well, it's just incase if NM is inactive and both of us aren't on for a week, you are like vice co leader. And yeah, nice stash lol even if it's just a book,.
    And I texted one of my friends Will you be my Valentine, althought she hasn't replied, me gussed she doesn't have any credit. What's a little embrassing is that I almost sent that to my Aunt Lisa, her phone number is above Liz's name, and since I didn't out my name or to who, that would have been awkard lol.
    SF- Congrats that she said yes
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Willow's Tara, oh the amount of times people have accidentally sent embarassing texts to the wrong person! It's caused all sorts of trouble, especially if they're rrrather dirty. Ah well, I also know the feeling about running out of credit. In my case it's the fact that my phone is ancient, has very little storage space [like 10 messages total overall] and has run out of battery. Hoorah .

-- Andy

haha poor andy with his ancient phone:P also i hope your sleepover tonight goes well
    jakealdred@me.com
    Email me with help on programing and japanese
    thank you.

NT- Exactly, and imagine what would have happened if my uncle had seen that, (The one who's with Lisa, Allan), trouble. And you should get a new phone, your current one sounds like its no use,.

ill join im gay
    All Hail The Kecleon King

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)

Haha my phone does the job fine, thank you very much. Yea it's old, but it's a phone. Not so fashionable, but if I need to ring somebody it's not that bad.

Jake the sleepover was fine, Mr Curious .

And Kecleon King, sure, but could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Right now you're just a username with a sexuality haha, we don't actually know who you are!!

Thanks, and take care .

-- Andy

Finally, some spare time to post Been crazy and everything lately. Don't have school this week fortunately- it's Reading Week! Unfortunately, I'll be working mostly plus catching up on readings and papers. Then, if I have time, I've got some fanfics to write

That sucks that your parents are more concerned about you being gay than slashing yourself, Dimitri. Sounds like you have good friends that are there to support you, tho. Whereabouts do you have in mind for college/university after you graduate high school?
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Dimitri, no worries, welcome back =). S-Unit is correct, it's like my situation. I have a family who I share little relevance with, not to mention a birth family who I've never even known. My life really is with my friends. Except at University I'll be leaving them all behind.. room mates? Who knows. It'll all be new to me. Maybe I'll be able to get some confidence and enjoy my life outside of school a little bit more. At the moment I tend to just be stuck at home all the time.

Anyway, yea, it's good you have people there for you. Haha he sounds really sweet doing that, I mean even if it's just a little sign of affection, it's good he cares for you. I wish you the best, I think you should stay true to your friends. I personally.. am unsure. I miss my best friend who moved to Australia T.T. Never mind, we'll see ^^'.

Take care,

-- Andy

Ouch, that's a bit cruel . I don't think you should be forced into a Christian school, whether you believe in God or not. Your friends however can help you through this, stick together and help one another out.

I wish you the best .

-- Andy [who is feeling sickly after cooking that lemon curd sponge O.O]

haha so i was right u nearly did die and dimitri its not right its like blackmail what your parents are doing tell them what you feel (it helps a hell of a lot) and andy ("my biosexual friend(funii convo)) please return to msn soon im lonely ill tell u more about my lover!
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    But my parents refuse to help pay may college tuition if it's not a christian university... so I might be stuck going to Lee University in Tennessee... unless I get a scholarship elsewhere and not need their help.
    Can you look for a more accepting Christian university? They've got to exist, they can't *all* be right-wing nutjobs. So if you find a progressive one, would you go to that?

I went to a Christian high school...for about a month. It was awful. All the questions were things like "as a Christian, how do--" whatever, and I had to preface all of them with "Well, I'm *not* a Christian, so--" and the teacher didn't like that.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Dimitri-Sorry to hear that, that must suck.

Well, I met a girl on the bus today...lol not as in girlfriend, but I actually spoke to the girl. Me. In real life. Not High School. To a total Stranger.
    Maybe 2008 is going to be more different then the other years, already I have gone out more in the couple of weeks then I ever had.
    Anyways, the girl was nice and had a smile on her, which probably the reason why I said hi in the first place, that and we were the only two on the bus (Aside from the driver of course lol)

WT- sounds nice i meet some of my friends and this random dude smashed my face in blood was everywhere
    jakealdred@me.com
    thank you.

Jake, what the HELL?? O.O Way to make matters better haha. Willow's Tara, that's fantastic. I think the same can apply to me. It's good to feel confident and to just enjoy living.

-- Andy

Talking

Hi guys/gals

Im wish to join the club.

Im not gay/bi but i have a couple gay/bi friends and they are people just like me.

I dont understand all the hate towards gays/lesbians/bi.

I have a very "ignorant" friend, he likes lesbians/bi girls but he hates bi guys/gays.

Well i on the other hand are your typical 7th grader.

Other than the fact that im short and have an afro

I love reading and playing MMORPG's (primarily Runescape)

~Count Down to the Comet~

So Dimitri, you're going? T.T I wish you luck then, but please, you're always welcome here =). Thank you for your contribution!

Welcome Monkey CP! From a departure to an entrance it seems. Good to have some respect, hmm? ^^

Anyway I have school now. Last night's episode of Skins is playing through my head over and over >.>. The story of a girl who stalks a gay, and she thinks she can get with him just because she's rather flat chested. In the end though you just end up hating her, she's a complete psycho >.>. Check it out haha.

-- Andy

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting much at all, but I've had lots of projects. A paper on Genetic Engineering, 2 page paper on current events in South West Asia, and then a powerpoint on the absolute monarchies of England between 1500-1800. I didn't do the two pages yet because I don't know what to do it on AND I have six weeks test this week, joy. And Hillary Clinton came down here last Wednesday and I got to see her! I was excited.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our dark, that most frightens us. My wii code: 8162 7704 7947 6407
    http://www.myspace.com/peacenotwar2030

Page 557 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast