Page 565 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 465515555561562563564565566567568569575615665 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,125 of 33247

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I don't know if what I am saying is accurate. But if trolls do come, wouldn't it be better just to ignore them? I mean the only reasons trolls, well, troll is to get responses. If we don't respond, then they don't troll. I mean, they can still be reported and warned and whatnot, but it isn't like we should all respond.

Just saying
    PM for all your Latin-y needs

Haha so very true, but whatever, I'm the one being targetted, and I may as well stand my ground. He's hardly being offensive, I mean, calling me a "leso"? How shallow, and I'm a guy anyway XD.

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Let's not respond, maybe they'll go away.^^

I haven't posted in a think a week since I haven't had much time, its been a pretty draining week for me. I finally picked my final years courses and thought I'd have relief from stress, but that wasn't the case. We got our marks and my math is a 63, which doesn't impress me at all seeing as I've been trying like mad!

We also missed wednesday's classes as the snow was pretty terrible. And at lunch thursday, I was a 'witness' to a fight across the street from my school. Me and a friend were getting snacks at the store and a huge group of kids from our school were screaming, picking fights across the parking lot and one guy was punch in the side and flailed into the store. We kinda fled back to the school not wanting to get involved but our names were written down by a teacher we are kinda close to. We told were what we knew and STILL were questioned by the principal...and the police.

It stresses me out because the two kids that were involved in the fight had been invited back to the school. They were kicked out the 1st time for violence... So after a semester of violent-free activities, we see more brutish behaviour.

Mystical Dreams, that's so great you've put yourself in an environment where you can be yourself, free from judgement. I'm the same age and I know I don't have the courage to 'out' myself just yet for the fear of judgement by those I feel close too. It's something that takes time I suppose and I'm happy that youre time came early.

That's about it, it's MARCH BREAK for me and I couldn't be more relieved. Of course, when I get back I'll be put in detention for ditching class yesturday, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Ttyl everyone, and I hope you're all well.^^

the w0lf, I just got my module results back.. And I got a D in Physics, and a C in Mathematics >.>. Yea.. my theory was correct. I am better at using my imagination rather than following equations and numerics x.x.

That fight sounds awful, it's a shame many have to suffer for the wrongdoings of others. At least you don't have anything to hide.

Also, I still remain firm with the fact that it is not necessary to "come out" [urgh I hate that term]. Maybe it's just because I live in the UK, and it's incredibly tolerant, but it's not really a big thing.. and topics like love and sex are especially personal. Nevertheless, if a person feels comfortable doing so, I see no problems, unless they choose to publicise themselves x.x.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

THE WOlf I know what you mean by it being hard. my mom took my phone for a month when she found out and one night i went in the living room and saw her trying to find my BF's number on my phone so she could call him and do whatever. I yanked it out of her hand and deleted it. Oh that was a scream fest. Im just glad its over. I hope things go good for you Wolf and its not as bad as what happened to me. Thankfully all the people at my job accepted me and let me use their phones to call him or id been screwed. oh and i moved out at the end of that month id had enough. shes a preacher nuff said gave me the whole nine yards on evil sin blah-blah etc. etc.
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
    Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
    Then turned off the bed and crawled into the light--
    All because you kissed me good night

-- All Because You Kissed Me Good Night, by Sandy Rolstan

~mystical dreams~, that's ridiculous.. That's delving into your personal life, she really has no right to do something like that. Then again, you said she was religious? I find it disgusting how mothers suddenly lose love in their own children just because of who they love. Being gay and loving another guy is not exactly loving somebody who is dangerous; it's perfectly natural.

We had somebody called Jupetta in the club once, and he was put through Hell, just because he was gay and his mother could not accept him. Thank goodness there are those who can convince parents it is fine, not just a phase, and is a part of life.

ANYWAY, I'm glad to know you're accepted elsewhere, and that you're happy now, with yourself at least.

-- Andy

Yeah im really happy now. I can text and call my BF and I dont have to hide it. I really want to thank everyone for welcoming me and for the encouragement. need to talk? im here just pm me. i want to encourage others now that im can .
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Ah sure, I'll talk ^^. Oh, and if you have MSN or AIM, I'm usually on . Anybody is welcome here, as long as you obey the rules. And there's not much to it really, just be friendly, respect others, etc. Most people here fill all those criteria ^^ those who don't are soon repelled anyway haha. Like smartdude7 >.>.

-- Andy

We were having a snowball fight today, and we were insulting each other, and my brother called me a homosexual. Well, that's not really an insult, but I said I was bisexual. Well, they didn't take me seriously. Although they thought that it meant I was a boy and a girl, so, there you are. They forgot about it within 5 minutes. Oh well.

Yeah I got msn and yahoo. I love this site. I was part of it 2 years ago I was Smasher13. But i cant remember my password and its probly deleted anyway lol. I had alot of posts and my own club and lots of friends. Its good to be back. I had to get off the internet for a long time.

InfernapeIZcool: People at my job accepted me and theyd still say gay as a bi word or insult. Like "that hat is so gay"
    lol
    Last edited by ~mystical dreams~; 8th March 2008 at 8:06 PM.

Haha, InfernapeIZCool, that's such an overused insult. My friend calls me gay all the time, as she calls anything gay. You hear it every day used by tons of people, here it has the meaning of something being crap, or not to their liking. Sorta like a dual meaning.

I think ~mystical dreams~ gave a good example of that. Oh and I have MSN, feel free to add me ^^. I lost Yahoo, but MSN is my main messenger anyway .

About Serebii, I have.. so many many posts on this club. Then when you look at my actual post count, it's only like half the posts I have here O.O. Bizarre indeed.

-- Andy

So it must be really funny if they call you gay, cause you wouldn't take it as an insult.

Haha I don't think anybody takes it as an insult really, it's so overused. It's part of everyday vocabulary over here O.O. I don't use it, naturally, but you get used to it.

-- Andy

^^ I just laugh. It really is funny, especially if you ARE gay. I mean, if you are, it's about as much as an insult as someone saying: "You're a boy" or "You're 5'". Not really insulting.

Hey everyone, how's it going. You should see the weather here it's crazy, we have like 2 feet of snow falling already. I went into work for 3 hours before they FINALLY sent some of us home, which I'm glad they did. I wish the weather wasn't so bad though, my dad and my brother are travelling on the highway and we haven't recieved a single call, thats what your cell phones are for guys,>.>

Yeah, the word 'gay' is used so lightly for sure and even though I am gay, I often catch myself using it way out of context. You pick up these type of words though, like swears and other vocab.

That's about it, now that I'm home and out of the weather I might as well just throw on some tunes and relax, no one else is home so the noise wont bother anyone^^

I always wonder what it would be like if being gay/bi was the norm. Then would straight be an insult? Just a thought, you know? People are always saying "Don't do what everyone else does, be yourself, etc.", and that's exactly what we're doing and those same people discourage it. Not exactly an easy thing to deal with.

Its true that its sometimes hard to deal with. I mean my mom and that side of the family were so shocked and "hurt" when I came out. It was pathetic. Ud think i was satan himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mystical dreams~ View Post
    Its true that its sometimes hard to deal with. I mean my mom and that side of the family were so shocked and "hurt" when I came out. It was pathetic. Ud think i was satan himself.
    I still am unsure how my parents will react. My Mom is out this weekend, so I am not going to it this weekend. Soon though...

But I really don't think someone is just evil simply because they like the same sex. Really, it is out of their control, it isn't like there is choice to it. I would imagine many would go heterosexual just to avoid oppression, yet barely 2% or 3% go heterosexual (IIRC, it was something low, less than 10%), and most probably go heterosexual to avoid oppression, and may even lie to themselves during this stage. Most go back to their previous sexuality, further supporting the previous statement.

Why would someone be considered a sinner just because of a unchangeable preference they have. It makes no sense. Still though, we can empathize for you. No one should be labeled evil or sinner just because they like the same sex. No one.
    PM for all your Latin-y needs

Quote Originally Posted by Clash View Post
    You just turned bi-sexual by watching a guy sing? We need this guy to sing to more people!

I feel more wanted in this club when nobody cares what I have to input.
    Well, watch this and tell me you wouldn't:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vda6K4Xy08

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    Why would someone be considered a sinner just because of a unchangeable preference they have. It makes no sense. Still though, we can empathize for you. No one should be labeled evil or sinner just because they like the same sex. No one.
    Exactly people are so judgemental.
    oh and the video...Loved it lol. oh I was wondering if anyone could make me a new gay/lesbian banner with naruto and sasuke
    kissing or something cause theres plenty of lesbian banners but i dont like the one gay one we got.
    Last edited by ~mystical dreams~; 9th March 2008 at 1:11 AM.

Yeah, so, WT, Willow is bisexual and Tara's lesbian, right? (Just trying to get that sorted out)

Yeah I dont watch the show, but my BF does and thats right. I just want a banner of my own uk.
    Last edited by ~mystical dreams~; 9th March 2008 at 1:20 AM.

^^ I thought it got canceled, but if I see it I'll watch it. Anyways, I've pretty much worked out how my parents (and a whole lot of people I'd rather not have know) will find out: Every summer, we go to Timmins, Ontario, and we have a cottage there. We have a cousin. We watch the movie dodgeball a lot. Well, at the end, that bisexual chick kisses her girlfriend, and then kisses the lead guy. So then, my brother, our cousin, and his cousin will all start talking about sexuality (they always do after that movie), and I suppose I'll let slip that I'm bisexual (accidentally on purpose; I'm getting bored of keeping it a secret), and he'll run back to his cottage and burst in yelling "IAN'S BISEXUAL!". XD

lol sounds..exciting I never did say how my mom found out did i? Well i had bought brokeback mountin she found it. Her religion
    is that they cant watch tv and for me 2 have a video of that type....well nuff said.
    Last edited by ~mystical dreams~; 9th March 2008 at 3:13 AM.

XD
    Boy, will I have some explaining to do.

Page 565 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 465515555561562563564565566567568569575615665 ... LastLast