Page 568 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,200 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

And of course, getting woken up early is much worse than your uncle dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeIZCool View Post
    And of course, getting woken up early is much worse than your uncle dieing.
    What i meant was to wake up to that wasnt good to put it lightly, and it was 10:00 am so it wasnt early.
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
    Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
    Then turned off the bed and crawled into the light--
    All because you kissed me good night

-- All Because You Kissed Me Good Night, by Sandy Rolstan

That's definitely not a nice way to start the day, especially if you weren't expecting it. How is everybody coping? Do you know the cause?

I think you just need to take it easy, unless you weren't that close x.x.

I wish you the best.

-- Andy

PS My writing piece is slowly coming along.. Wish me luck o.o...
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

My friends found out I was gay 2day. Well, I am only bisexual, but I'm a 5 on the Kinsey scale, so that's a generalization. Anyways, they took it pretty badly at first (I don't even want to relive what they did), but they got over it.

What's the Kinsey scale..? Please don't say they're rating sexuality now x.x.

And what do you mean they found out? Ah well, it's good they're accepting [shows they are actual friends] o.O sounds.. interesting what they did.

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

wow whatd they do?
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Yeah, they are rating sexuality now. It goes 0-6, with 3 being equally heterosexual and homosexual, 0 is completely heterosexual, 6 is completely homosexual. There's also an X after 6. X is asexual. They found out because I thought that there was nothing wrong with being gay and they put two and two together. And they beat the crap out of me with their books. Although it was their Latin books, which are really thin, but they hurt anyway.

So how they treating you now?

Fine, now.

Infernape- Yeah I know but it's still no reason to be swearing
    NT- Hmm well if I was gay, I know my parents wou;ldn't throw me out and my friends wouldn't abandon me, I am sure the resy of my family won't care either.
    godzilla- It's okay, sometimes I don't even have much to say and I am the owner
    MD- Oh I am so sorry to hear that

Btw, Facetious is perma banned from this club, the mods may not have the guts to ban him but I do (no offense mods)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Infernape- Yeah I know but it's still no reason to be swearing
    I didn't. But if you count "crap" as swearing, then there'll be a slight problem -_-.

I took this 'Kinsey test' just now and got a 4.

"kick down that closet door, but go ahead and have heterosexual sex while ya do it"
    Last edited by markomega; 12th March 2008 at 1:18 AM.

-big signatures are for fat people-

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    What's the Kinsey scale..? Please don't say they're rating sexuality now x.x.
    It's not exactly a recent thing. Kinsey did a lot of studies on sexuality, and one of the things he proposed was that very few people who identified as straight or gay were *exclusively* one way or the other, that there's considerably more middle ground than people claimed. Like it's hardly ever black and white, absolutely something.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I still remember when my friends found I was bi... and based on the Freshman's actions today (the fact they summoned me is an obvious clue, and tried to make fun of me and horribly failed), they know too. It began when I posted in a poll or something I was bi, forgetting that my best friend looks at my post from time to time. I went to look at my profile (has view and post history), and saw him there AFTER I posted my orientation, so I went ahead and told him it was alright with him (he had no problem ). The next school day, my friend who knew, his girlfriend (who is a friend too), and another person were talking. They are "into the Internet," so fads and trends and whatnot come up a lot. One of them came up talking about gays, (probably quoting something from the imageboard that must not be named but rhymes with thor-ban) and my best friend stopped the conversation to make sure it was okay to continue in. Although he made it blantly obvious something was going on regarding me, and I knew they wouldn't mind, so I told them. Now, I need to tell my parents. That is the difficult part. I hope my Mom is picking up on the hints I am dropping...

My life is a bit boring right now. I need something to do. Video games aren't as entertaining anymore (subconsiously, I didn't realize how much stress my deniability was putting on me, I have changed a lot since I posted here originally. Don't play VG's every second I get, don't eat a lot, more concerned about how I look, not so 'I want to answer a question' in class, seriously, it would take an idiot to realize how much I changed), there isn't enough homework (hey, it passes the time), and more than that.

Hey everybody

~mystical dreams~, I'm sorry to hear that you lost your uncle. It's always hard when someone dies, unless of course you weren't too close to him.

Kinsey scale? Wikipedia says:

The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. In the Kinsey Reports, an additional grade was used for asexuality. It was first published in Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) by Alfred Kinsey, Wardell Pomeroy and others, and was also prominent in the complementary work Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953).

Anywho, today was awesome. Why? Just because. I was incredibly hyper at work today, and therefore had an AWESOME time there. Especially since a certain someone didn't work today! Yay! And I ended the day with a nice plate of stuffed chx breast, Baked talapia and sweedish meatballs all on noodles. Delicious.

And then, as some of you may recall, I had a little um "fling" with this one guy a couple of days ago. Nothing much has happened since though. We still talk and stuff, but I feel kind of awkward around him. Especially since, after giving it some thought, I think I was REALLY just letting out some sexual frustration. I hope he was too, because in all honesty, I don't think I want a relationship right now.

And Zora, if you're old enough, you should try and get a job. Those help a lot in getting rid of the boredom. ^_^

Marry the Night

I'm probably a 3 on that scale.

And Zora, if you're old enough, you should try and get a job. Those help a lot in getting rid of the boredom.
    Not old enough yet. Something I can do next year though...

Yeah I know that you guys have NO idea who I am or anything but I just wanted to say something.

I'm straight and I have no intentions of becoming gay or bi (absolutly NO offense to you guys) but I think it's great that even though your sexuality is different, your still people. I bet it must suck big time being gay or bi, cause people's minds are so poisoned into thinking that being gay or bi is like being the devil. When I go up and if one of my kids are gay I'm not going to reject them, I'm going to embrace them for being so strong and courageous for being who they are. Even though I don't know what it's like, it must feel horrible being made fun of and beaten (as in InfernapeIZcool's case) just because you are being who you want to be. Lol, I know that this is out of the blue, but I support you guys so just keep true to yourselves.

Thats my thoughts on all of this gay/bi stuff.
    Last edited by Blastoise720; 13th March 2008 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Yesterday afternoon my friend called me a queer when I flicked a pencil in his ear. I told him I would kill him if he ever called me that again.

EEEK. angry side. not good.

:3
    That reminds me... The other day I was out eating with some friens and one of my 'friends' called me a fag for like the third time that day and I was like " if you call me that again I'm going to dump this soda all over you " only with 1 or 2 more cuss words. He just doesn't get that you don't call people that, the sad thing is hes 25 or something...

anyways that same day when i was ordering my sandwich the guy who i was about to give my order to was like 'MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!" AND I seriously had no idea who it was! He looked familiar but i still couldn't remember who he was. Well I was going to pretend like I knew who he was but my friend was like " MARK who is this??" and I was like uhh idk... Anyways he told me that he ate lunch with me and people in my 'crowd' at school. But I still had no idea who he was. He also gave some other names of other people I didn't know... After he was off work and we were still eating i talked to him again and gave him my myspace lol [which he never friend requested me] and he called his friend and made me talk to her. I find it so strange that i couldn't remember anything cause I have really good memory....

anyways...

Blastoise720 it's good that you're supportive but remember its not a choice :x

Dimitri lol that suxx I would have waved anyways. lol
    Last edited by markomega; 12th March 2008 at 6:26 AM.

-big signatures are for fat people-

Dimtri its you again! Do you have an msn? oh and hello everyone again. any australians attend sydney mardi gras?
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Btw, Facetious is perma banned from this club, the mods may not have the guts to ban him but I do (no offense mods)
    Point me to one post in this club that warrants me being banned. You know, it's hilarious how this is one of the few places in this forum where I make serious posts from time to time, yet I end up being 'banned' anyway. Haha. Eefi will be able to see that too and find your decision ludicrous. Seems the only reason you banned me was because me, Carlisle, Nny and Archimedes hurt your feelings in Misc?

Either way, I don't really care. My point remains clear: I have no problems with gay people, but it seems that everybody 'cept two people here (Andy and Clash) appear to have down syndrome. And if I ever need to post here then I have access to accounts from other members, but I won't, since this club is ass and so are you.

Ciao!
    Last edited by facetious; 12th March 2008 at 9:38 AM.

Either way, I don't really care. My point remains clear: I have no problems with gay people, but it seems that everybody 'cept two people here (Andy and Clash) appear to have down syndrome.
    I don't have Down Syndrome.
    Dimtri its you again! Do you have an msn? oh and hello everyone again. any australians attend sydney mardi gras?
    I WANTED TO!
    My parents wouldn't have allowed me.
    My friend went and she got pashed by this random gay guy
    He was like "ever kissed a gay man before?"
    She was kinda shocked and he kissed her before she could answer lol. xD She was okay with it though ^^

Ahh, boring...My birthday is on the 16th! I can't wait...but I still have no idea what to get and I haven't really planned anything x_X And yay no school on Friday!
    Oh, and my crush came out sorta-kinda (long story) *Happiness*

EDIT:
    KetchupO, you summed it all up for me there! About your birthday, I usually ask for some odd appliance I don't yet have in my room. This year though, I had no presents, and instead had a day out in London, and saw Phantom of the Opera. If you don't want anything, have an experience instead! Grab some friends, and have a memorable day ^^.

My friends are so boring lol. But you got me thinking
    Last edited by KetchupO; 12th March 2008 at 10:18 AM.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Hey guys, can I join this club? I'm gay.... so yeah

I am a man of few words and proud!

^ sure just make sure you've read the rules
    Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? (lol I'm getting used to this!)
    Just tell us what kinda stuff you like and want you're interested in...or anything really ^^
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Quote Originally Posted by KetchupO View Post
    ^ sure just make sure you've read the rules
    Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? (lol I'm getting used to this!)
    Just tell us what kinda stuff you like and want you're interested in...or anything really ^^
    Ok then, I'm interested in Pokemon (obviously) and I also love playing soccer. I enjoy studying Japanese and I am getting more fluent at it each day. I have three sisters and a old cat (emphasis on OLD, she's 13)

Nobody actually knows that I'm gay, you guys are actually the first people I've told!

So that's me I guess, I hope that's enough.

Page 568 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 468518558564565566567568569570571572578618668 ... LastLast