Page 570 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Hey! Why am I not on the list?!?

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla 3000 View Post
    Hey! Why am I not on the list?!?
    WT hasn't updated that list in a LOOOONG time. Really, a good chunk of members here aren't on that list.

Well hello there~. godzilla 3000, don't worry, Zora is correct. The list is rarely updated ^^ anybody is welcome nevertheless.

Mrmagius, and I thought I was odd with my shirt saying "DON'T MENTION THE WAR!" on it with a massive picture of John Cleese's face XD. Not to mention me being tempted to buy a "Jenova's Witness: Church of the One Winged Angel" shirt O.O.

Anyway, you're with World Challenge?? That's awesome! Are you in the States? I know it's a global company [duh haha].

Also, last night was odd. After watching that dog walk up to each individual house, pee on it, then retreat, I found myself talking to an old friend. A certain friend who gave me a peace sign at the bus station. I didn't recognise her after all those months >.>. What's more creepy is that suddenly my life is connected. I have about three main friend groups, each from different unconnected schools. Now it turns out everybody somehow knows everybody. It's like "Oh I have a boyfriend now, he's called Orrin.". I say as a joke "Oh does he have black hair, glasses and a red streak?" since I knew somebody like that who was the ex of another friend who I knew ages ago.. Erm yea this is confusing x.x. Anyway it turns out this is the same guy, boyfriend to two of my friends who are completely unrelated and live far from eachother. And of course now that means they know loads of people I know that I never even knew they knew O.O. Yeeaaa... a night of revelations haha.

ANYWAY! Weekend. I'm going to work on my creative writing piece. Make sure I win The Lion King on eBay [been trying for some time now haha], and resist putting any more preorders in. I'm so tempted to preorder The World Ends With You and Lego Indiana Jones for Wii.. but then I look at what else I have coming. Special Edition Crisis Core, Yoko Shimomura's Drammatica, Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Yes I did get a lot of birthday and Christmas money.. but I blew it all on preorders haha. I still have some left but now this is confuzzling x.x.

I hope all is well for everybody! Take care~

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Anyway, you're with World Challenge?? That's awesome! Are you in the States? I know it's a global company [duh haha].
    Nah im in the UK too, oddly enough, in ye olde Lincolnshire.

So when (roughly) do you depart for your destination? is it a long or short haul? ours is long (four weeks to be precise) what do you think about the whole concept? (yaknow fundraising, trekking etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by KetchupO View Post
    Ok, I have a question ^^ For those who are out:
    Did you feel a great sense of relief after you came out?
    No I wish I never had come out to them they're so frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    OKAY! I'm just gonna say that Daniel Craig is the SEXIEST man alive!

Yeah but Orlando Bloom is a pretty close second
    Last edited by Mrmagius; 15th March 2008 at 7:55 PM.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

Wow! I forget, you're my fellow UK club member ^^. Well it's a four week expedition, and we're off to Tanzania, so it's gonna be pretty.. African. The week in the Peak District [haha that was brilliant] was.. oh I just said it. Brilliant! Tough but an experience. I think I'll be alright, everybody is going to have a hard patch, but as a closely knit team we shall prosper! Fundraising I am almost done with. I'm running a Fantasy Formula One commencing next week actually. That's gotten me Ł100+ alone. So not too bad!

Yourself?~

Secondly, I finished my competition entry for creative writing today. I think I'm happy with it =). Please please PLEASE go to www.authorvauthor.com and find Andy Porter [me] and Harry Baker [my very talented friend from school]. It would be much appreciated it you could show your support and vote [REASONABLY!].

Thank you so much ^^.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Wow! I forget, you're my fellow UK club member ^^. Well it's a four week expedition, and we're off to Tanzania, so it's gonna be pretty.. African. The week in the Peak District [haha that was brilliant] was.. oh I just said it. Brilliant! Tough but an experience. I think I'll be alright, everybody is going to have a hard patch, but as a closely knit team we shall prosper! Fundraising I am almost done with. I'm running a Fantasy Formula One commencing next week actually. That's gotten me Ł100+ alone. So not too bad!

Yourself?~
    Oh I loved the training expedition though I was sharing a tent with a guy I really fancied and he was sleeping literally two cm away from on my left. It was murder!

buit was still amazin, reminded me a bit of when I did the Duke of Edinburgh award, that too was awesome!

But yeah im quite far with the fundraisng, though I need to find myself a new job and soon since I quit my old one, but for the mean time there are still other ways to get money i.e. when I turn 16 im gonna work for my parents whom are self eployed and own a business *sings to the tune of "I'm in the money"*

but still good luck with your fundraising!

Secondly, I finished my competition entry for creative writing today. I think I'm happy with it =). Please please PLEASE go to www.authorvauthor.com and find Andy Porter [me] and Harry Baker [my very talented friend from school]. It would be much appreciated it you could show your support and vote [REASONABLY!].

Thank you so much ^^.

-- Andy
    consider it done

and btw, general question, for everyone:

Do you regret coming out to anyone?
    Last edited by Mrmagius; 15th March 2008 at 9:53 PM.

Haha tell me about it. I was in packed into a tent with two guys, one of which was gay and the other hawt hawt hawt. Kinda hard when they go topless and you're sitting there trying not to roll over or something O.O.

Thank you for the luck, have some too ^^ *throws you luck*. Hey, do you have MSN or anything? I think it'd be awesome talking to you more often. Maybe we can exchange tips etc?! I dunno ^^'.

Oh and awesome, thanks so much for your support with the story! You'll have to register, but it shouldn't be too hard. www.authorvauthor.com/pete might be easier if you can't find me by the way.

About your question.. not really no. I am who I am, I've never really "come out" anyway, I really hate the term. People just get me as a whole, I don't tend to publicise any particular part of me [although I am a bit OTT with my left handed-ness =P].

-- Andy

EDIT: Oh sorry! Haha I didn't see you had it ^^' I just added you. Nightwish? <3 Awesome!
    Last edited by Nintandy; 15th March 2008 at 10:49 PM.

Do you regret coming out to anyone?
    No one yet. I only told a few people. The initial person since he WOULD have found it sooner or later, so I need to check if it was okay with him. The consoler/psychologist at the school to seek advice on how to tell my parents about my bisexuality (they probably need to know eventually since they ARE my parents. For various reasons, such as transportation right now. Or so that way I can bring a future boyfriend into the house, or go out with a future boyfriend, etc.). The others I told just because it came up in a conversation, and I told them.

Life has been pretty boring today. I will be coming up to San Ramon later today for a "cousin fest," which will probably be talking to my cousin about Brawl a lot, since that is the only thing we both know about (eh, we only seen them like once in the last five years, and that was a week ago). *better jot that my FC while I am at it* Afterwards I get to come home and do homebridging and Literature. Ya fun (JK. No.)

Can't wait for school again on Monday. Tomorrow is going to be real boring since I will be spending most of my day with my Dad. We will probably go get food, go for a drive, and I will probably sleep or play video games. I need to do my Biology homework, but that shouldn't take long.

Oh peachy. Now its raining. And now it stopped. And then it is going to come again. Oh fun.

Hmmm... nothing else to talk about I guess.
    Last edited by Zora; 15th March 2008 at 11:02 PM.

I love talking about the weather o.O. Rain on rain off rain on rain off. It's oddly mesmeric.

Haha at least you look forward to school too. It's really a second home to me, quite literally. Now I'm looking at Universities, and Bangor in Wales seems to have grabbed my attention the most so far O.o. It has a superb creative writing course! On the bad side, I don't want to leave school T.T all my friends, crazy memories.. I've been at school my entire life. Leaving it all behind is going to be tough. Still~ I've gotta enjoy it whilst I can .

Speaking of cousins, my lil cousins have a Wii too ^^. Haha I shall make them a gamer yet! Unfortunately I rarely see them. Ah well >.>.

-- Andy

I love talking about the weather o.O. Rain on rain off rain on rain off. It's oddly mesmeric.

Haha at least you look forward to school too. It's really a second home to me, quite literally. Now I'm looking at Universities, and Bangor seems to have grabbed my attention the most so far. It has a superb creative writing course! On the bad side, I don't want to leave school T.T all my friends, crazy memories.. I've been at school my entire life. Leaving it all behind is going to be tough. Still~ I've gotta enjoy it whilst I can .

-- Andy
    Eh, I only look forward to school to avoid the stress at home. I have too many needy kitties. One extra needed technically older sister. My Dad who does little to nothing except seem stress himself (He always thinks he is going to lose his money the next day or something like that. He is always Uber concerned whenever the stalk market drops, or anything economy related. And supports many conservatives' ideals, making me uncomfortable around him for obvious reasons (I don't think he picked up on that though). My Mom is always busy, busy, busy, busy. Dinner, scrapbooking, yada yada yada.

School is really the only place where I can unwind. Thinking helps decrease my stress level (maybe one I love games such as Fire Emblem so much, as opposed to games such as SMG). My friends are there, and that is where I can socialize. Except, I also do a lot of clubs/activities during lunch, but still go there. I just like something about school.

Hmm that's similar to me then. Home is really lonely, my mum's usually busy doing other things, or my dad's tired, really grumpy, or at work. I'm an only child, so when I get home it's pretty much eat, do homework, PC stuff, sleep T.T.

School has my friends, things to do, interests. I can be myself. Hence I love it ^^. It's a shame, I'm kinda quiet at school now, which is reflecting my home self. Ah well, I'm still me .

-- Andy

Hmm that's similar to me then. Home is really lonely, my mum's usually busy doing other things, or my dad's tired, really grumpy, or at work. I'm an only child, so when I get home it's pretty much eat, do homework, PC stuff, sleep T.T.

-- Andy

At least you don't have a 21-year old sister who behaves like an 8-year old to top it all off. Literally, do you have to come home and pause the show you are watching for forty minutes (I am not exaggerating the minutes) and listen to her complain about work. Before work, school. Then when I start getting my driver's license I will need to drive the Honda, oh boy. That would drive her to brink of insanity. She only comes home because we have a nicer car, free food (which she complains about all of the time), and free washing and drying machines.

Can't wait until I can go to college. Or can't wait until she stays at college (dumb thing to is that she is paying for a housing of some kind over there, but isn't over there like 1/3rd of the time even).

Edit: EEEP! I'm committing hypocrisy. I am complaining about a complainer. EEP!

Haha at least you have something to complain about. Being an only child is.. certainly lonesome. People always say "I wish I was an only child", yet the truth is, if you're an only child, you tend to wish you could just have SOMEBODY to talk to, even if it means you'll shout at them 24/7. Nevertheless, nice to know you have a good relationship O.O.

-- Andy

Default Ello' All

I looked at that Kinsey Scale thing and im a 1.5 I think, is it odd for a 13 year old boy to have random homo/hetero sexual thought for no reason?

This is also odd i had a dream where my best friend said he was gay and that he loved me, i was weirded out the whole day at school.....

It seemed like one of thoe dreams that might come true :\

I like him as a best friend so i hope this was just a weird dream.....

~Count Down to the Comet~

Quote Originally Posted by smartdude7 View Post
    lesos...ha u all suck
    Why, jealous?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey CP View Post
    I looked at that Kinsey Scale thing and im a 1.5 I think, is it odd for a 13 year old boy to have random homo/hetero sexual thought for no reason?

This is also odd i had a dream where my best friend said he was gay and that he loved me, i was weirded out the whole day at school.....

It seemed like one of thoe dreams that might come true :\

I like him as a best friend so i hope this was just a weird dream.....
    It is very normal to have such thoughts and fantasies in that age. 13 = beginning of puberty, hormones go wild, your body changes, you start growing and developing as a teenager.

Very true, Monkey CP, your sexuality is never really set in stone when you're 13 o.o around that age curiosity is predominant, and anything can happen. Oh and 14-15 can get kinda experimental methinks ^^'. As for dreams, I understand what you mean, being a bit of an odd dreamer myself. Do not worry, you're growing up, everybody goes through these kinds of things .

Wow I was moaning a lot last night haha, ah well~. I suppose I was just proving a point. This sucks though, we've got gale force winds and rain again today. AGAIN. >.> When are we finally going to have this over with. Its incredibly infuriating x.x. Ah well, Easter holidays soon, I should find something fun to do. But this weather needs to stop, it's putting everybody in a bad mood T.T.

Take care everybody~

-- Andy

Very true, Monkey CP, your sexuality is never really set in stone when you're 13 o.o around that age curiosity is predominant, and anything can happen. Oh and 14-15 can get kinda experimental methinks ^^'. As for dreams, I understand what you mean, being a bit of an odd dreamer myself. Do not worry, you're growing up, everybody goes through these kinds of things

-- Andy
    Thanks Andy this makes me feeel better ^^

Im going to Washington D.C. for a week long trip on Monday.
    Im doing This People to People program thing. So excited :P my two best friends are going aswell.

~Count Down to the Comet~

No worries ^^. And that sounds really interesting, what does it involve? I love travelling buut I am sorta stuck at home all the time.

I hope that goes well .

-- Andy

AHHH! My computer's on the go-slow, soooooo frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    At least you don't have a 21-year old sister who behaves like an 8-year old to top it all off. Literally, do you have to come home and pause the show you are watching for forty minutes (I am not exaggerating the minutes) and listen to her complain about work. Before work, school. Then when I start getting my driver's license I will need to drive the Honda, oh boy. That would drive her to brink of insanity. She only comes home because we have a nicer car, free food (which she complains about all of the time), and free washing and drying machines.
    Yeah but at least your sister hasnt just hit that tender, wondrous age where her "womanhood" is just staring to blossom (A.K.A. puberty). She has PMS every other day and contradicts everything I say even when im right and she knows it!

Is really strange one moment she's my best friend (not literally of course) and the next she wants my guts for garters o_O

Oh well, I'll be in Mongolia soon and wont have to put up with it for four whole weeks XD

t'will be bliss

School has my friends, things to do, interests. I can be myself. Hence I love it ^^. It's a shame, I'm kinda quiet at school now, which is reflecting my home self. Ah well, I'm still me .

-- Andy

I like to be at home even if i'm alone as I can always talk to people via MSN, the phone, posting here or just relax and let my creativity flow by writing, reading some of the copious amounts of books that are still gathering dust in my cuboard and just listening to music.

The only reason I have to resent school at the moment is because there are tonnes of exams coming up soon and everyone's like "OMG OMG IM GOONA FAIL AND END UP AS NOTHING MORE THAN A HOBO BEGGING FOR CHANGE OUTSIDE TESCO!!!!!" so that puts a little bit of pressure on. And of course there's the french oral exam which I've already mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    Oh peachy. Now its raining. And now it stopped. And then it is going to come again. Oh fun.
    The weather's been absolutely appaling here too and we (me and the church group) had to walk round the village it with a donkey and some palm leaves this morning (as it's palm sunday n'all).

Also I made the moronic mistake of leaving the window wide open in my bedroom when I went to bed last night. But it's okay as I didn't feel a thing since my mum's added about seventeen thousand blankets to my bed cuz she thought I might be cold and they're incredibly heavy, seriously they almost had to ressusitate me this morning to wake me. But at least ist warm

Thank you for the luck, have some too ^^ *throws you luck*. Hey, do you have MSN or anything? I think it'd be awesome talking to you more often. Maybe we can exchange tips etc?! I dunno ^^'.

*catches luck....with head* owch and yeah I added you too (I think I spelled it right)

Oh and awesome, thanks so much for your support with the story! You'll have to register, but it shouldn't be too hard. www.authorvauthor.com/pete might be easier if you can't find me by the way.

Your story was very inspirational btw, an your friend's was brilliant too, my ongoing one (which has sort of turned into a free time project now) sort of pales in comparison, but yeah I hope you pursue this sort of thing

Mrmagius, such are the delights of mood swings =P.

I agree with you when it comes to just relaxing. MSN is fantastic, considering none of my friends are really local. The one or two that are tend to be busy or don't want to do anything >.>.

Haha so you left the window open last night as well? These gale force winds are horrendous x.x. I can hear it now actually, howling away. At least the rain has died down for a bit.

I'm also surprised the website worked for you. I've had other people complaining they can't find my story because they don't live in Peterborough >.>. Never mind.

Thanks for the comment anyway. Harry's story is brilliant, such a laugh. The best bit is, I can imagine him speaking it out loud, which makes it just that little bit better. I hope mine didn't creep you out too much ^^'.

See you around, hopefully on MSN ^^.

-- Andy

Whew Im back. Looong week so how is everybody? I'm great I love my school.
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
    Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
    Then turned off the bed and crawled into the light--
    All because you kissed me good night

-- All Because You Kissed Me Good Night, by Sandy Rolstan

Finally told my Mom. She is not entirely sure if I am actually bisexual (she says that sexual attraction to both genders is normal, which it may be, but I think the male side of things passed normal... I mean, I am having constant 'sexual' fantasies [by that, I mean being in love with someone of the same gender, not the sex part of it], or stuff I look at [IE /cm/, among other sites. ya, I will remain vague on that place, don't think I should mention what I did]). However, I was as nervous as hell. Still though, I am a bit shaky. Going to do some treadmilling at 9:00PM, the exercise should help. However, she isn't overreacting thankfully.

She doesn't think that until I am confident on my sexual orientation we should tell my Dad. We don't know how he will react to something like this. Oh boy... At least I get a break from homework tomorrow (no classes on Tuesday, special event going on). Anyways, on another note...

Today I was trapped in my room for four hours (fun! NO.) Seriously speaking though, someone came over at one for a class thing my Mom was doing, causing me to feel like I had to be in my room until it was over. Afterwards, we want out to dinner. This was the first time I got to eat all day. I could have sword I lost five pounds today because of that. Even while sitting down
    Last edited by Zora; 17th March 2008 at 5:34 AM.

here's a topic for those who are Gay/Bi:

how long ago did you find out you were Gay/Bi?

I apologise if we've had this one but I don't think we have (I'll post on this later)

And good for you Zora, although your mum to be in a bit of denial but that's natural.

I hope everything goes well

^I found out about a year ago, I was sort of in denial for a while before though.

So my March break has ended and it ended with a bad note last night. After working four 8 hour shifts back to back, I was finally feeling my lack of sleep. I know it doesn't seem like 'too' much work but it is for someone who likes his sleep. I was feeling lousy and started feeling sick, I had to go to bed at like 8, knowing I had school today and I should probably 'try' to catch up on some sleep.

So I spent the better part of my break getting used to my braces. They don't hurt and sometimes I don't even notice them, which I didn't think would happen. I don't mind them and one advil gets rid of the pain in like 20 minutes when I start feeling it.

And my last note of the day, DETENTION SLIP.^^ After skipping third period the friday before the break, I thought for usre I'd get away with it. My last class I made the stupid mistake of mentioning to a friend ' awesome, I didn't even get detention, they probably forgot. Well of course, after I say that, I head to the office to pick up my slip. So I'll be spending Thursday afternoon in the detention office, the same day as fashion show, that is if I can still be in it after the teacher running it finds out im missing yet another practice, this time for a detention.

Wow, I sure did type alot, I won't be insulted if any of you skip the better part of this post as it's pretty much a novel. Hope everyone is well and I'll hopefully be posting a little more than I have been.^^

Page 570 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast