Page 58 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162681081581058 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

That's the thing though, for someone my age, there is much more to think about. See, say I was 25, and my boyfriend was 30, thats 5 years difference. But, being 15, if my boyfriend was 20, then that would be looked at as bad to everyone else. So basically, the younger you are, the more you should try to stick to you age group until you get older. Once you're like, 18 or something, it becomes more acceptable to have a much older partner.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Age doesn't matter to me, but as someone said, I'm always only attracted to guys older than me, not that much older, but older nonetheless. Of course, I don't want a crazy gap, I'd say maybe up around a decade is fine for when I'm older, but at 16 I want someone around my age.

Ryou_Bakura Guest

me only being 15 would like someone my age too...at least till im 20

Eulogy Guest

Hallo everyone! ^__^

How are you guys/girls?

Ryou_Bakura Guest

you said hallo....my friend rinku does that XD
    oh and hi

Final Assault Guest

I'm also attracted to guys older than I am. The guys my age are immature -_- As a matter of fact the guy I have a crush on is in my basement playing video games with my brother. I'm too afraid to go down and talk to him though :P

Quote Originally Posted by master_miroku
    you said hallo....my friend rinku does that XD
    oh and hi
    Hehe..Hallo's also German...i say it too much..cause i'm a German freak.. ^^=

Quote Originally Posted by Final Assault
    I'm also attracted to guys older than I am. The guys my age are immature -_- As a matter of fact the guy I have a crush on is in my basement playing video games with my brother. I'm too afraid to go down and talk to him though :P
    Aw...lucky you! Don't be scared, it's your perfect chance to spend some time with him, even if your brother is there too. :p I'd die if my crush was in my house! -But i can empathise with how you feel, i'd be the same, but you've just got to bite the bullet and go speak to him-you can do it! ^__^'
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 25th August 2005 at 12:46 AM.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Final Assault Guest

Well, he's gone now. And I did go downstairs and talk to him.We talked for about an hour and he smiled at me when he left...^^;

Quote Originally Posted by bloodstone
    does age matter in a relationship to you?
    I seem to be against the general consensus here, as I tend to like younger guys. The guy I really really like is 26 months younger than me, and the guy before him was about 22 months younger than me. But he was just an adolescent crush, methinks.

As a matter of fact the guy I have a crush on is in my basement playing video games with my brother. I'm too afraid to go down and talk to him though :P
    Well, he's gone now. And I did go downstairs and talk to him.We talked for about an hour and he smiled at me when he left...^^;
    Aren't you lucky? The other week, Beau (the guy I like) dropped in for the first time, WHILE ALMOST EVERYONE WAS STILL ASLEEP! My friend Ryan was the only one awake, and I could have killed him for not waking me.

Then Beau turned up later, and I almost completely lost my head. I was stuttering, and I'm surprised Beau didn't know why I was so nervous. I was kicking myself later after he left.

It's been too long since I've been here. Sorry guys, my fic and issues IRL have consumed a lot of my time lately. Plus, I have the flu, which is a major bummer.

Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi Christie
    It definitely doesn't affect me, the love between the two involved counts more to me, and i mean 'real unconditional love' not lust or otherwise. As long as both people are mature in mind and the younger of the two is strong enough to handle the relationship, i see no problems.

Well put!

(more characters)
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Final Assault Guest

Omg I'm talking to Nick (the guy I like) on the phone Yay ^^

Wow, typing and talking to your crush, Way to go!
    Jetshipping (Hilbert x Skyla) is my BW OTP

Banner by Kamex

Final Assault Guest

Thanks. Right now we're talking about the NFL. Not exactly interesting...but meh.

Ryou_Bakura Guest

im at my crushes house almost every day, 0_0...does that seem weird?

He says he isnt gay but I have reasons to believe he is..

Oh, don't watch the NFL, or any other sport really. Do you ever hint that you like him?

What makes you say your friend is gay MM?
    Last edited by ♠Blood Bountou♠; 25th August 2005 at 2:40 AM.
    Jetshipping (Hilbert x Skyla) is my BW OTP

Banner by Kamex

Aerial_Psychonaut Guest

Lol, we had a homophobe on the bus today. This kid on the next seat said Kayla said I was gay. I said yes, and he backed away. He kept asking why, and I said, "You seem kinda interested...". Lol. Homophobes can be funny, especially if you flirt with 'em.

Final Assault Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Vampire
    Oh, don't watch the NFL, or any other sport really. Do you ever hint that you like him?
    yeah...well sorta. Every now and then I'll smile at him or something. Most of the time he smiles back but ya know, he could just be being nice.

Thanks. Right now we're talking about the NFL. Not exactly interesting...but meh.

If you're not into football don't talk about it. He'll be able to tell you're not interested. If you ever take one bit of advice from this thread, be yourself. If he likes you, he'll like you for you.

Final Assault Guest

Actually, I love football,lol.

He told me he liked me on the phone! I'm soo happy <3

Well there you go. hehe...that's awesome for you.

Final Assault Guest

Yeah. I can't wait 'till tomorrow. He'll be over at my house.

OK...... How about What would you do if you never found the person you love right now?

If I never found Dunsparce I would die of lonelyness.....

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

Final Assault Guest

What would you do if you never found the person you love right now?
    I wouldn't be the person I am now <3

pisces_beedrill Guest

well, on new topic, i wouldn't care. but if i am lucky, my right person and i may meet at university. oh and hyper chibi absol, what i was wondering was if...

i have met two people i like here on serebii and am keeping in contact withy both. they are both really nice but i like one more than the other. they should know who they are...

mm, i have told u a million times, just be friends with ur crush, he likes u as a friend. even if he is gay/bi, he may never tell u cause he does not want a relationship. do not do anything to him...

my best friend is cute and plump {i mean fat} and i really like him, i believe he is bi and we are really close but i am not pushing it on him, i am keeping us as friends. when he is ready, then i won't be pushy.

mm, be patient!

That's a good point Bloodstone. I remember when one of my crushes found out I liked him, from me. We were still fine, if not better mates than before. But it all went wrong when I invited him to the cinema, which he shortly after cancelled after rumours that I was going to try it on with him. So, basically, the moral of the story is: Don't try anything or even talk to people about trying things with your crush. You can trust that person the most in the world, heck, it could even be your best friend keeping a secret, and it can still all go wrong.

On to the topic: I think I'd shrivel up and die if I knew there wasn't someone out there for me. Love is needed the whole world round, and like it says in a lot of the banners; Love has no gender.

Okay, onto others. Final Assault. Did he mean like you, as in like you like you. Or as in, friend style. Either way, that'd be a big confidence booster for anyone.

MM. You said you have reasons to believe otherwise? Please, do not follow them up. Chris (Almost the love of my life) had a hell of a lot of reasons saying that he could be at least Bi, but turned out he wasn't. Not even the slightest. For one, when they were all drunk, he tried to stick a bottle somewhere it shouldn't go on his mate. And for another, he got off with a lad, which he later told everyone was a dare, but he was fine doing it again when it wasn't for a dare.
    I mean, I don't know for sure that he isn't Gay/Bi, but I'm not going to bother asking him, because of two things. We don't talk anyway, and haven't since Primary School. When I say don't talk, I mean it. I went with him and my best mate to play a little football (God I hate football, but hey, I was invited and thought it'd be good to get out with some mates) and on the way, he completely ignored me, and on hte way back. The other reason is that there would be no point, because even if he was, there would be no chance for me. We are two completely different people. He's so completely beautiful and fit, I'm neither. One thing we have in common is that we both have a huge group of friends though, two of the major groups in the year. Apart from us, there are the "Popular" and Popular group, which are bigger than ours. Then our groups are like, the semi-popular groups, then there are the geeks, units, and the other groups that are so small they don't really class as groups. But yeah, even gay he wouldn't like/speak to me.

HG
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Page 58 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162681081581058 ... LastLast