Page 584 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Zora- I am probably late to this conversation but I just wanted to say, Bisexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, the only way to tell you are bisexual is to see both genders are attractive to you, if so then you bi, although I guess there are some instance when someone thinks they are gay but really aren't, they just think it, same with straight and bi.
    Obake- Sorry to hear that, hope you can tell them one day without them chucking a fit

I would post more but I gotta go.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Zora- I am probably late to this conversation but I just wanted to say, Bisexuality is nothing to be ashamed of, the only way to tell you are bisexual is to see both genders are attractive to you, if so then you bi, although I guess there are some instance when someone thinks they are gay but really aren't, they just think it, same with straight and bi.
    No, I am not really sure myself. It has to do with the fact I like boys. Don't want the school to know that know... even if very controlled and competent, it may be something I may regret from time to time.

Zora knows what I said here.
    I'm seeking advice. What do I do if my best friend from 6th grade found out I was gay by looking at my Myspace page?
    Last edited by Akira_Toya; 19th April 2008 at 1:10 AM.

Ummm... you do realize that you may be permabanned now?

Anyways, looks like another entertaining night... with Chinese fast food. Ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    Ummm... you do realize that you may be permabanned now?

Anyways, looks like another entertaining night... with Chinese fast food. Ya...
    I know.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to cut clean with a MOD. They may bring it down to a temp ban if you report yourself. Or you may be kicked off forever, need to find a new email address, and need to reset your IP.

I am just saying, it may be worth considering. You're screwed now.

Hm...I think I'll try my luck with this for now. Just till tomorrow, then I never log in as Akira Toya again.

Hey again lol so my day went from bad to ok to miserable. I really wish I had something interesting to say. Restarting my broken art painting in visual arts because I killed the other one (ugghh I'm so nit picky and afraid I'll mess up that it's probably getting in my way) getting an english essay next week and for what it's worth I co op at a nursury school.

The kids love me =) they're so cute but can be disobiented a times. They also have they're own little behavioural problems, like a swear one needs anger management because when something dosen't go his way he get's mad and has trouble talking then wants to break things then another is a little casanova who always goes around with different girls and keeps asking them if they're his friend and if he sees them with another guy he's like find you're not my friend. Also caught him hiding in the corner with a one of the girls and was kissing her then tammy the co woker came in and said "peter what did I tell you about kissing, whodo we kiss" peter: "our moms and dads" tammy: "and is elizabeth your mom or dad" peter" "no" tammy "then don't kiss her" XD also today this cute little girl who loves me and was sitting on my lap cause she wasn't feeling well was like "you have a penis like my brother and dad" me "...^^" let's keep colouring that picture Emma"

The funniest thing happened to me tonight.

I was checking my email, and I got one from some weird address. but anyways, I opened, and this straight xxx site popped up on our computer. and my mom walked past the computer just as the web page finished loading, looked at it, then laughed and walked away.

I was wrenching with laughter on the inside. it was pretty funny.

AAAHHHHH...

I'm so lost... what are we all talking about???

Who is Akira_Toya... someone I should know about? Why would he be permabanned? OMG! Will I be banned for talking about him?? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! *heart attack*

Fused: lawl. If that happened to me... I would never have access to another computer until I move out. :3

Nintandy: oh yuss. I'm more than fine now. I'm not letting some dumb *** ruin my life! =D

Zora: man. I never have sex dreams. Actually, I take that back. today I fell asleep on my bed this afternoon and had a really hott dream about one of the Jonas Brothers! LOL.

Beequeen: xDDDDDDDDDDDDD. CHILDREN ARE THE FUTURE! huzzah.

tonite was one of the most effing boring nights of my life. I was stuck in a restaurant with a bunch of old people from my church (of whom one was my father). My food was gross, my drink was awful, and I was verrry ignored. People from the youth group was supposed to come but of course the adults didn't invite them. So I was all by my lonesome pretty much. And my friend who I mentioned in one of my previous post (the one I was frisky with) couldn't come cause he had to babysit.

HOEZ WELLLLLZZZZ~

The show must go on. Also, I'm planning on talking to him about what happened that night. And about our sexuality and have everything disclosed once and for all. I don't when... but we will. D:

laytah.

P.S. Zora, 'Loss of Me' is purty! =D
    I'm screaming
    I love you so
    my thoughts
    you can't decode
    ~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/33mphyw.jpg[/IMG]

Zora, ah hah! Yea, Nobuo Uematsu's music is gorgeous =). Plus, I understand about you not wanting to publicise yourself. You're certainly not alone in that department. In reality, you are who you are, and if you feel insecure about it, you're not forced to disclose anything you don't need to.

Beequeen, haha, I love working with primary school children. Thing is, last week I literally had no energy. We were all sat in a corridor and nobody could be bothered, so I sorta dozed off O.O. Still, we got some work done.

Fused, stoopid emails haha. I rarely get those, but when you do, it's always a laugh. Shame some people actually take them seriously o.O.

Dimitri, I've been to evenings out like that. Fortunately I seem to be good with talking to adults, so I tend to just ramble on about my school life and other equally fascinating subjects. Anyway, good luck with the sexuality stuff =).

It's morning still, and I've been playing The World Ends With You. Mastered the combat system, kicking butt! I highly recomend it haha.

Take care everybody~

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira_Toya View Post
    It's only for a week.
    Guess who?
    You know InfernapeIZCool, you can get permabanned for multiple accounts, you should be more careful.

JEEZ! You go away for two days in this club and so many things happen.

On a side note...Did you hear that Alvin-Earthworm has stopped making Super Smash Bros. Z videos? How disappointing, it seems to me that there are only a handful of people who can properly use flash, and Alvin was one of those few. *Sighs* (This is mainly directed at the fans, if you don't know the series you should visit Newgrounds and check it out! It was awesome while it lasted!)

Time for a topic... let's see..... topic, topic, topic
    Do you procrastinate?
    Last edited by Dusk; 19th April 2008 at 1:08 PM.

About the topic, yes x.x. Then again, I've been doing all my work on time lately. Probably because I have a lot. Next week's gonna be cruel O.O.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

[Topic]What do YOU consider sexy?[/Topic][/Quote]
    Hard to say...I like people who are sexy on the inside and they don't necessarily have to look really good on the outside. Of course I have some standards, but, come on... honestly... would you rather;

A) The person you describe in your posts but cares more about a mouldy sack of potatoes more than you.

B) A person that has a dazzling personalility and cares about you, but is seriously butt ugly..... and I mean BUUTTT UGLY!!!

This a rhetorical question btw, so you don't have to reply if you don't want to.

Sex is overrated IMO.

Do you procrastinate?
    I'll get back to you on this.

Another strange dream. Long story short, a transgender was enrolled in our school.

Now, I need to decide what 360 RPG to play... Mass Effect or Lost Odyssey. I think I will go with the latter. HATE ME's clunky controls, and I find LO's music to be better. Both are great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    Do you procrastinate?
    So much o_0 It'll probably be the death of me XD

Dusk, I can honestly agree with you there.. what is a relationship if there is no.. relationship. Nothing.

Zora, was that a joke? XD If so, it made me LOL hahaha.

Plus, of course you'll prefer Lost Odyssey's music. It's.. oh yes, Nobuo Uematsu! ^^

Anyway, I just baked a lemon meringue pie =). And it's Doctor Who later. I might chill out with Mario Kart, or continue The World Ends With You.

Take care everybody~ ^^

-- Andy

Finally got my baby...sorry, laptop...back today!!!!!!

YAYNESS!!!!!!

Now I just have to get it back to specs. Once I'm done this final exam on tuesday, I can finally work on some fanfics and other writings that I've been putting off...plus catching up on some needed Brawl play (and maybe getting Mario Kart Wii!!!)
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Finally. I got internet back!
    In other news, um, I've got a date with my crush next saturday. I'm so happy! It'll actually be a triple-date with her girlfriend. So yeah. Three girls, one date, yay! ^_^

I'm kinda nervous. >_>
    HH

Cut it open, no puking
    Don't give a f-ck if I cut my frog
    OH GOD BLOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    I'll get back to you on this.
    Lol

Finally finished Ocarina of Time... (tough game)

I am currently spending my free time procrastinating...

Zora, was that a joke? XD If so, it made me LOL hahaha.
    Yes, it was a joke

Anyways, went to see a movie, Forbidden Kingdom. The main actor (a hot boy I may add) was, well, hot. I remember during the movie he was seen shirtless, and I was reacting to it very strongly (in a positive way).

Then we came home and I charged my PSP and rested for about two hours. We had to get a new IP address for my computer, which required going through five different programs all relating to network to find that damn function. Then we went to dinner. I ate. Came home. Ya.

Didn't play Lost Odyssey or Mass Effect today. Got carried away

You know, every TV show or movie has to have some form of sex in it now. The shirtless thing? Probs shoved in so that people like you will lap it up =P haha. Good marketing!

Anyway, Sunday, hmm probs ought to do some work. Then again I've not seen some of my friends in weeks. But my parents want to go out to see some weird garden things with me. But I also want to take the dog for a walk and just.. get out for a bit. AAAH! That on top of The World Ends With You, which is darn addictive.

Fun fun fun O.O.

Take care everybody~

-- Andy

Ya, fanservice is quite common.

Yet another strange dream last night. This one too dealt with sex and boys. Seriously, this dreams are becoming much more common...

Managed to play Lost Odyssey last night. Beat the sorceress and got Sarah. I am really behind in that game. Going to grind now, get all skills learned, and have Sarah and Ming catch up in level (Ming is like five or six levels behind).

Ah, merciless Ming! I've never played the game in my life, and probably never will, but it looks good =).

PS3 for me. You know why.

-- Andy

Zora, do the main characters in your dreams look alike?

anyways, i also had a strange night.

Spoiler:- My dream went like this::

Page 584 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast