Page 587 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 14,651 to 14,675 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Dimitri, i LOLed so hard at that last thing you said, about people driving hummers.

anyways, thank you for saying

Sucks. well... you'll come across a smexy knight in shining armor who'll treat ya right someday.
    it made me smile... and when my mom walked by, she didn't know why. I couldn't help it. But thanks, again.

Beequeen, I say f a lot, too, but not as often as the other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Beequeen View Post
    Zora: I'm truly sorry for you on what your dad said ;_: that is so rude and arrogant <<" honestly why would he even say that? because he think since homosexuals can't repoduce that they can't ever have feelings of loving children? because I totally crack that stereotype in half, I love working with children and they love me coming to the nursury school.

Some people gaww anyone try not to let it bother you because it's not worth it as you are not at fault in anyway ^^
    It has nothing to do with my sexuality. At least I don't that is what he meant. Still, he barely knows me as a person, which really bothers me. The next time he says something like that, I am going to make it clear, he needs to start knowing me as a person, or else I will not care for him later in my life when I have better choice who I do want and do not want to see. His biggest flaw is that he simply never thinks things through. The reason I know I love my Mom more, not only as a parent but as a person, is because she has the ability to think things through. If she messes up, she knows there are consequences. If there is a problem, she thinks of a solution. If there is a huge expense, she thinks whether or not it can be worth it. Heck, she is even catching on to the fact I am really starting to loathe my Dad.

Anyways, today our Drama teach was absent, so we had to go to a classroom for a pseudo-study hall period. In other words, I spent 20 minutes on homework, afterwards it was completed, and then went straight into studying for Latin... which came boring so I just went ahead. Then we had Literature and we went over our test. Got 85% I knew it was going to be less than I usually get since I was really depressed that day. I get tomorrow off (ya!), so I will probably be playing a few JRPGs.

Speaking of drama... (how do like that segue?)

My school's production of Little Shop of Horrors is now on Youtube. You can find all the songs here, it's not the whole play, but it's a substantial chunk of it. In case you didn't know, I play Orin, the dentist... which also means that my real name is Jake. Also, it's not my account, so addressing comments towards me probably doesn't make much sense and might confuse poor Cara (she was the first plant operator, the human-sized one and also the poster of the vids).

Anyways, you should definitely go and compliment the cast, especially Tyler and Ashley who did a fantastic job as Seymour and Audrey respectively. The camera is shoddy, but the acting is great.

P.S. for the record, this was my least favorite performance. Most people did great, but for some reason, my props and my mic decided to act up on me and it made me very angry.

Oh, and if you're unfamiliar with the play, the order of songs goes:
    -Prologue (lead is Chiffon)
    -Skid Row (lead is Crystal)
    -Da-Doo
    -Grow for Me
    -Ya Never Know (lead is Ronnette)
    -Somewhere that's Green
    -Closed for Renovation
    -Dentist!
    -Mushnik and Son
    -Feed Me
    -(Now!) It's Just the Gas
    -Call Back in the Morning
    -SUDDENLY SEYMOUR (this is the big show-stopper one)
    -Suppertime (1)
    -The Meek Shall Inherit (which I don't think is uploaded... probably because the song is like 20 minutes long; it literally is an entire act)
    -Sominex/ Suppertime (2)
    -Somewhere that's Green (reprise)
    -Don't Feed the Plants

ENJOY!
    Last edited by heirokee; 23rd April 2008 at 4:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HyenaHaze View Post
    Know what you mean, plushinator. I wish people on the interwebz would stop posting WEBS OF LIES. *ahem* On topic...I dropped the idea of going out with 3 girls at once. So I'm just going out with one. We get along famously and she's adorable. ^_^

I mean i like this guy online (on my steam friends) and he says hes from bulgaria and my age, but I cant be too sure hes being truthful unfortunately with some people on the internet.

Even if he was telling the truth we probably couldnt have a relationship XD

You cant help some things i spose

This is my creature I made on the game Spore. Put one of these avatars in your sig to help him achieve world domination.

I'm not so good at online relationships, hahahah.
    I've been in two. One was in another country. Didn't work at all. I couldn't even talk on the phone, so it didn't last long.

Another was in the same country. We dated for a while, talked on the phone a lot... But... I hate to say it but he pretty much ended up being... Kinda stupid. He was so addicted to being online. He wouldn't talk to me about anything else. Even the night when I broke up with him, he started talking about an avatar community site. I got fed up with it...

Anyway... x_x;

I don't mind if people are in online relationships. I just wish that they'd take the time to know them first. Like talking on the phone, webcam... Etc.

The same ex I was talking about has actually dated a girl without knowing it before *snickers*

He'd rather date people he barely knows than date someone that he actually knows x_x
    We're still friends (:

I dont even have his phone number, staying friends is a good option. Since im in australia and hes in bulgaria lol.

This is my creature I made on the game Spore. Put one of these avatars in your sig to help him achieve world domination.

Fused: I'm like McDonald's... "We love to make you smile!"

oh wait. I think they changed to "I'm lovin' it!" now. X3

heirokee: sweet performances. so... where'd this take place?

theplushinator: online dating... ACK. never really tried it. I typically just make online friends.

`Fish: "LOL" at that guy. wow. That reminds me of this demotivational poster I seen one time. can't find it now though... I'll post it later... =3
    I'm screaming
    I love you so
    my thoughts
    you can't decode
    ~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/33mphyw.jpg[/IMG]

Wasnt really online dating. I just really like this guy lol. I think staying friends is just a good option.

@Dimitri
    Hahah. Sounds good.
    I love those demotivational posters xP

@theplushinator
    Friends is always good (:
    If you two feel later that you would like to move on... It's all up to you (:

Wow, so many replies.....

Finally done exams Had my last one last night. Now, I'm done for the semester thank God. Just have to wait for a couple of weeks until I start summer courses.

I tried online dating once, never got the hang of it, never think I will either. I just like meeting people in person. Sucks tho that the city I live in doesn't seem to have many gay guys (that are single and/or attractive anyways).
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

So many replies indeed. It's late now, I had an awful depressing day, and I've just done a ton of coursework. Still..

Science College was fun. I walked there with a Yaoi Fangirl [who told me about her time she wrote a fanfic about Voldemort and a Panda?!]. But hey, I got burned by my Maths teacher for not finishing a paper for homework. I've always had the problem where I refuse to give an excuse.. I mean she knows I didn't do it. So I just wait for them to finish nagging, then agree with them. I know I did wrong x.x. I just want a break. With friends. Doing something other than.. work. Got a mock Maths exam tomorrow. Yay.

Off to bed now, and sorry for not replying to anybody in particular. I hope you're all reasonably well =).

Take care everybody~

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

I'm the same way, Andy. If I don't do something, I don't give excuses unless they ask for it. They know I didn't do it, and that's all they need to know.

I'm not feeling so great right now... My dog's not doing so well >_<
    She was attacked by a St. Bernard (She's a minpin) and she had to undergo major surgery...

so, basically what you're saying is that school is depressing. Nintandy, our opinions on school are in perfect sync!

anyways, I got my haircut into something completely new. I used to have long hair, but now, its like an inch to an inch-and-a-half long. I'm trying to do a faux-hawk. My friends are gonna be so suprised. I can't wait!

Ooh! I love fauxhawks *_*
    I can't pullt hem off myself... I do well with long hair, I guess.

I'm not in school at the moment. I'm pretty sure I've said this earlier... I'm going back to school next semester, but it's going to be an online school (:

Hi....*becomes timid and runs away*

Hi... :[
    You ran away! D:

That's just not fair. :[

-Stops hiding- Well um... Hi, I'm IceMage99.... and.... i'm bi... -hides under a rock again-

Welcome, IceMage99!

why would you hide under a rock? You might get squished. :/

anyways, nobodys gonna hate on you because your bi if that's why your timid. The people here believe in LGBT rights and the fact that a different sexuality is not a disease.

O= Rocks would NEVER squish me! they are my friends!

... xD

EDIT: Er... I guess that was a rather "interesting" introduction, but yeah. I'm IceMage99, and I'm extremely timid when i first post in new places or meet new people.
    Last edited by IceMage99; 24th April 2008 at 3:10 AM.

@Ice I still remember when I first came here. I wrote quite of bit. But I was timid, really timid.

But I won't lie. I think coming out, even too a mere club on Serebii, was one of the best steps I took. When I did that, I never felt ashamed looking at some hot guys face, body, ***, etc. Don't be afraid to come out. We won't mind.

I just got Chrono Cross (yippee). In other news I am also playing Lost Odyssey.

I'm not a very shy person. I can be, but not usually.
    I'm just not an internet person is all, hahahah.

Chrono Cross... Is that the first one? Or second one? I've heard people talk about it. I want it... Along with Lost Odyssey... :[

Quote Originally Posted by `Fish View Post
    I'm not a very shy person. I can be, but not usually.
    I'm just not an internet person is all, hahahah.

Chrono Cross... Is that the first one? Or second one? I've heard people talk about it. I want it... Along with Lost Odyssey... :[

Second one. First one is Chrono Trigger.

Ah... Well, I need to check that out, definitely.

I'm gonna get off the computer for a while (:
    Nice talking to y'all. P:

Yeah.. I had already told a few of my closer friends on other boards, but I had never told a group before, or anyone in real life... I shudder to think what would happen if I did tell anyone in real life. There is a girl I really like [I've heard and think she likes me back], If I get the guts I'm going to ask her out soon, but If I do end out going out with her I'm scared if I told her... She wouldn't even want to be my friend anymore [We're pretty close friends now].

Uh.. If anyone was confused by that I'm a guy, but I'm not sure if the girl I like is accepting or not of bis/gays/lesbians.

Wow, first few posts and I'm already complaining about something >_< . Sorry about that.

You don't need to tell her into you think she is ready. I have told some of my best friends IRL, but one of them asked if I was gay before and he mentioned he would have no problem if I was, and I knew another one of friends would not mind. The third person was a good friend of mine who just happened to be at the table. I told them I was bi, but now I think about it, I hardly ever think of girls anymore (never really did in the first place), so I think I may actually be gay. Maybe bi-curious, except biased towards guys instead of girls. I don't think of the title too much.

But some people will accept you, some won't. A good way is to ask her general feelings on homosexuality. But try to be clever with asking the question. Perhaps bring up the elections, then try to transition that into common debate topics, where you state opinions. Begin with something like economy, then perhaps the War in Iraq, and then go into homosexuality. Or something.

Don't go around telling everyone, especially at such a young age. Tell a few close to you, or those anonymous to you, if anyone.

Page 587 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast