Page 598 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I am 16 and I am going to be 17 on July 31st
    -Lord Forty Two

15 right now, 16 in July...

Hello, everyone! *waves* Hello especially to Jupetta. *double waves*

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    15 right now, 16 in July...
    I am 21 going on 22 next month. 22...the last time I will have two of the same numbers in my age until I get to 33.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

I'm surprised that people actually remember me. -double waves back-

Tomorrow I'm running for Junior Vice-President and the girl I'm running with made a sign that said "Make prom fab-u-lous! Vote Hayden!" I about died laughing as I never use that word. It's against my ethics to use it. >_<

~
    [.fest ist der Stahl und das Eisen gar sehr, unsere Liebe ist fester noch mehr.]

Quote Originally Posted by Jupetta View Post
    I'm surprised that people actually remember me. -double waves back-

Tomorrow I'm running for Junior Vice-President and the girl I'm running with made a sign that said "Make prom fab-u-lous! Vote Hayden!" I about died laughing as I never use that word. It's against my ethics to use it. >_<

~
    Exactly what does a junior vice-president do, Jupetta? Why is using that word against your ethics?

Ethics is one of those things that can really say a lot about a person and how they operate. *decides to display college education for self-esteem reasons*
    Last edited by Nathan Madien; 2nd May 2008 at 5:20 AM.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Do you find tattoos and piercings attractive? Would you have one yourself?

I think I've already said my bit on this. :3

Jupetta: HIYA! Welcome back to these parks. Hope you get the vice-president position. =)

Not to sound "stalkish".... but I clicked the link to your myspace. You's hawt. xDDDDDD

Nintandy: Tablets? I have no problem with them. I can swallow a lot... no pun intended. X__X;;

the_w0lf: HOLA. Glad to see you back. ^_^

Spookz: omigawd. nvm. I hear ladies have a higher pain tolerance than men anyways.

ALSO.... Greek people kinda have rights to the name Lesbian. After all, the word lesbian actually comes from a Greek poet named Sappho who was born in Lesbos. They got this slang term lesbian because this lady wrote homoerotic poetry and was born in Lesbos. So, the Greeks has it first. Not homosexual women.

SOOOO. I really don't care I guess. x3

I AM fifteen. weee.

Erik Destler: have I said HI to you yet? If not... hiya! =D

yeah... that's pwetty much it.
    I'm screaming
    I love you so
    my thoughts
    you can't decode
    ~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/33mphyw.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post

ALSO.... Greek people kinda have rights to the name Lesbian. After all, the word lesbian actually comes from a Greek poet named Sappho who was born in Lesbos. They got this slang term lesbian because this lady wrote homoerotic poetry and was born in Lesbos.
    For me, tattoos and piercings (to some degree) are automatic turn-off. I will actually turn away from someone who has tattoos without even thinking about it.

I had no idea lesbian came from a Greek origin.

Nathan: I will basically be second in charge over class activities, and I will preside over the meetings whenever the president is absent. It's going to look AMAZING on all of my college applications. Oh, and about "fabulous..." It's WAAAAY too cliche for my tastes. haha

Dimitri: Thankyou, and again... thankyou. ^_^
    I'm hoping for a majority win over my competitor, not many people like her.

~
    [.fest ist der Stahl und das Eisen gar sehr, unsere Liebe ist fester noch mehr.]

the w0lf, ick that's not good. I hope that passes over soon ^^.

WaluigiRC91, O.O WOOAH. Erm that's a bit of a madhouse, but hey, I'm sure you're handling it o.O haha.

Mrmagius, welcome back! And Spookz, what the hell o.O haha.

JUPETTA! HEY! How on Earth could I forget you O.O. I was shocked to see you being the last to post here, but that's a good thing ^^.

Dimitri, I can swallow tablets if they're mashed up =P. I think it's just all psychological. I HATE swallowing things whole, in fear I might choke >.>.

Sorry about the crappy replies, it's just I leave for school in a bit. On the topic, tattoos are hawt, if they're not tacky, and you don't have too many. I love the pure black tribal designs. Colourful ones.. it'd have to look pretty original for me to like. Piercings? Bleh. I couldn't care less to be honest, but too many.. not my kinda thing.

Now then, I'll be off. Have a good day~

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

It would have to depend on how tasteful it was done, like maybe a small ring earing or something subtle, but generally, I don't find them attractive. I once made out with a cute guy who unfortunately had tongue piercings (and who smoked), but was just all over me. Overall, he was pretty good, but those two things were a bit of a turn-off. And, I would never even consider having any done to me.

As for my age...19, 20 in October.

You have my support Jupetta, from someone who has been both successful and unsuccessful in various student elections!!!! They're a blast! If you need any pointers, don't hesitate to ask
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

For me it depends on what the tattoo is of and how big it is.

And my age? I'll be 28 next month but damned if I don't still identify as a teenager.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSaurTower View Post
    I have one tattoo and I've designed a few more that I'd like later on in life, but not right now. Piercings I'm weird about, I'm cool with anything visible, but Prince Alberts are such a turn off lol, :/ I'm kinda indifferent about nipple piercings, they don't do anything for me but I'm not bothered by them.

IceMage99: To answer your question, I'm 20. 21 in June

I'll play the lover, you play the liar and we'll lie like lovers do.
    Dead and Divine - The Bronze Goddess

Piercings..... no. Ear piercings are ok, but body piercings, generally no, unless they really reeeeeally suit the person. Tattoos... Keep them tasteful, I say. I don't like how some people might have oen tattoo really out of place, but then again if someone's got like both arms with BIIIIIG tattoos on them, then they will most likely lead a lifestyle that makes them suit the person. Eg. Paul Sr. in American Chopper
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Guitar Hero songs are stuck in my head Dx.

I can haz sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    Piercings..... no. Ear piercings are ok, but body piercings, generally no, unless they really reeeeeally suit the person. Tattoos... Keep them tasteful, I say. I don't like how some people might have oen tattoo really out of place, but then again if someone's got like both arms with BIIIIIG tattoos on them, then they will most likely lead a lifestyle that makes them suit the person. Eg. Paul Sr. in American Chopper
    yeah I know its like, they're okay in moderation but there's no need to do an Amy Winehouse on yourself

I only really like ear and nipple piercings. I already have one of my ears pierced though I never put anythin in it.

and I'm 16 btw.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

First, doesn't matter to the tatoo/piercing question for me.

Second, im an old man, 21.

Third, I hate writing reports....I need to write about 12 small ones for three different classes over the next week before graduation....lovely time huh
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

You know, even when I go to Uni and I'm around 20.. I wonder if I'll still come here and post ^^'. I've been a member for so long [one look at my post count says it all O.O], and I've learnt so much. The people are fantastic and I've met so many diverse characters.

I'm sure no matter how old I'll get, I'll remember this place ^^.

ALSO, I LOVE THE SCHNUFFEL BUNNY SONG! I'm sure Saetia will reveal it sometime soon if you're unsure as to what it is!

Take care~

-- Andy

PS I have a 6 mile walk to do tomorrow morning, so much for a relaxing weekend!
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post

ALSO, I LOVE THE SCHNUFFEL BUNNY SONG! I'm sure Saetia will reveal it sometime soon if you're unsure as to what it is!
    sounds sexy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    PS I have a 6 mile walk to do tomorrow morning, so much for a relaxing weekend!
    a 6 mile walk? is that some DoE thing?

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig

Schnuffel song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXTC...eature=related

Ah, it's been on repeat for maybe 2 hours now? Getting the glow sticks out and throwing shapes... yeah, don't worry about me, the men in white coats are on their way. :]

I'll play the lover, you play the liar and we'll lie like lovers do.
    Dead and Divine - The Bronze Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Saetia View Post
    Schnuffel song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hXTC...eature=related

Ah, it's been on repeat for maybe 2 hours now? Getting the glow sticks out and throwing shapes... yeah, don't worry about me, the men in white coats are on their way. :]
    Wow--I think my eyes just liquified.
    Last edited by CrystalSaurTower; 3rd May 2008 at 1:39 AM.

Well nothing too exciting. The commute home took Duke Nukem forever. Okay, so like 90 minutes (as opposed to like forty minutes). On the way home picked up Persona 3 which I will play next. Allegories are still killing me BTW.

Not much else to say. Oh, and that video was kind of cute

Quote Originally Posted by Fused;7914280
    and anyways, [B
    Eclipse[/B], I figured if it was you, you would have said something by now. But then why did you put what Matt said in your sig?
    Because it was damn funny.

I liked your theory about crap economy = overpopulation. It made alot of sense. On the radio the other day, it came up that people in my home town have been choosing not to have children (a wise descison, imo) and they said that this was TERRIBLE and people NEEDED to reproduce. Why, so we can have more human beings ruining the planet?

;-; Gawsh, you guys must hate me and my want of 5 kids.

I can haz sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by IceMage99 View Post
    ;-; Gawsh, you guys must hate me and my want of 5 kids.

No, that's your choice. I'm just over every single girl I know wanting happy families... how clique.

Fantastic news everybody! =D
    I won the election, I'm now officially the 2008-2009 Junior Vice President. I'm so excited to be able to take control of class activities next year.

~

Page 598 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast