Page 601 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

But thats just it, some people learn to write with the opposite hand and some people wear color contacts... I'm not sure you can make yourself stop liking one gender, but i think it might be possible to have yourself like another, not saying its a natural or good thing to do, I just think its possible.

I can haz sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    My favorite band is Oingo Boingo, but I'd be surprised if very many of you have ever heard of them.
    Of course I have, they were a New Wave juggernaut. That, and the band spawned the creative genius of Danny Elfman. He's one of the greater modern day composers if I do say so myself.

~
    [.fest ist der Stahl und das Eisen gar sehr, unsere Liebe ist fester noch mehr.]

Quote Originally Posted by Jupetta View Post
    Of course I have, they were a New Wave juggernaut. That, and the band spawned the creative genius of Danny Elfman. He's one of the greater modern day composers if I do say so myself.

~
    He is, Nightmare Before Christmas anyone? =)

I hate the new smilies so i use "=" instead of ":"

Question for all of you.

At what age did you discover you were bi/gay? (Obviously disregard the question if you are straight)

For me it was actually just earlier this year I discovered I was bi.

I can haz sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by IceMage99 View Post
    Question for all of you.

At what age did you discover you were bi/gay?
    For me it was 3 years ago. I'm 17 and gay.
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
    Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
    Then turned off the bed and crawled into the light--
    All because you kissed me good night

-- All Because You Kissed Me Good Night, by Sandy Rolstan

Interesting club C:
    My school just had a silent day, but I didn't know about it until after school x.x.

T | E | N | D | E | R
    L>Shiny Azumarill & Shiny Flygon
    1676 - 0396 - 8112

Question for all of you.

At what age did you discover you were bi/gay? (Obviously disregard the question if you are straight)

ok this can go two ways for me I believe I've always felt it since I was little being into the girly suff and what not blablabla but actual attraction wise probably grade hmmm grade 7 I think.

Interesting club C:
    My school just had a silent day, but I didn't know about it until after school x.x.
    Er...What's a silent day o_O ?
    Is that like s day when no one talks ??
    Not even the teachers??
    OMG, so cool! I want one

I've always thought I was since I was 8 or something, but I never really noticed or accepted it until I was 14...and I still kinda haven't accepted it xD
    Twaz very shocking o_o
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2aj8dhu.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.*******.com/15nqgiw.png[/IMG]

If you don't like the company, let's just do it you & me,
    or 3,
    or 4,
    . . .

On the floor !

Question for all of you.

I am not sure if I am gay or bi yet. Before I had little interest in my sexual lifestyle, but when I finally admitted I liked guys, I thought it would also have some effects on the girl side. Plus, I wasn't very happy to admit the truth... but I could not stay in denial very long. But when I admitted to bi, I pretty much stopped thinking of girls (and did not in the first place), so I think I am closer to gay. I think I am confident I like guys though... seriously, I am looking at hot boys' butts/faces (when I can, need to avoid eye contact)/whatever as much as possible.

This was early March, 2008.

No, xD
    It was more like honoring some guy who died after getting beat up because he was gay.

T | E | N | D | E | R
    L>Shiny Azumarill & Shiny Flygon
    1676 - 0396 - 8112

Here is something to provoke some discussion (saw this in the SD board at Nsider2). Okay in Harvest Moon DS Original (Male Version), supposedly you had to kill X many animals (or rather let them die, same difference) in order to marry the Witch Princess. However, due to an unfixed glitch this was never done, but had the glitch been absent, well...

In Harvest Moon DS Cute (female version) JP, there is a best friend system. Basically, if you want you can choose to be best friends with a female, roommate if you will. You can find information probably at fogu.com/hm or something like that, and go look in HMDS Cute. Anyways... this best friend system is going to removed (or was removed) from the American version to due to fact it "suggests" a lesbian lifestyle.

So as far as America is concerned, it is okay to kill animals but if you become best friends with a female (and move in with them or something to that effect), it is all the sudden a terrible game and immoral... right. Anyways, your thoughts on this?

Wait, you can kill things in Harvest Moon now? And damn, that sounds stupid. Is there a campaign to keep it the way it was? I'd sign it and I'm not even interested in the damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupetta View Post

~
    Yay, someone knows what the heck I'm talking about!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    So as far as America is concerned, it is okay to kill animals but if you become best friends with a female (and move in with them or something to that effect), it is all the sudden a terrible game and immoral... right. Anyways, your thoughts on this?
    Wonderful. It's always nice to know that being gay is worse than killing innocent animals. Makes me feel really good.

Oh, and I have a female best friend, so I must be gay. Makes a lot of sense seing as when my mum was young, hanging out with guys made you a lesbian.

KetchupO, don't worry, I find it quite hilarious too haha. It just sucks that I can't have a shower in the next day or two x.x.

DANNY ELFMAN IS A GENIUS! I love his work, and wow, I even adore his Desperate Housewives theme haha.

About Harvest Moon, what the Hell o.O. Lawl, America sure has some stupid laws for video games.

About the new topic.. When I was 15 I think, and I have the Club to thank for that. My earlier years were pretty screwed up in that department, as a lot of you here may already know. Because of that, denial set in, and I hated myself for it. Now I'm a changed man =P. It's just my self esteem that burns away at me now x.x.

Take care everybody~ I'M OFF CHEESE ROLLING IN A BIT! Okay, I'm not actually entering the tournament [LOL], but me and some friends shall be observing! A fun day out for all the family haha.

Ciao!

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Wow, so many posts....hard to catch up...

Bunch of new things happening as of late. First, I got a promotion at work. Now I'm earning commission so I have the opportunity to make some good coin over the summer. Second, summer classes start for me today (whatever the hell I'm doing up at 3:30 in the morning on what is sure to be a long day is beyond little old moi...). Should be fun though.

As for what age I first discovered I was gay, it was about 4 years ago (I was almost 16 at the time, I'm nearly 20 now...) Actually the topic previous is kinda interesting because I too thought I was bi at first before I realized that I really preferred guys

Spoiler:- and...:
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Still haven't, but I'm starting to question myself after having a crush on a girl for two years, and having plenty more when I was in Junior school, just not noticing X_X

Wow, that Harvest Moon thing sounds...well... What the hell? I've shared a bed with my best friend, that doesn't make her lesbian at all. That's...Stupid?

I started having gay thoughts/feelings/fantasies at about 13, and by the time I turned 15 it was pretty much a solidified part of me. =)

I'll play the lover, you play the liar and we'll lie like lovers do.
    Dead and Divine - The Bronze Goddess

It's a beautiful day! You know, all that depression, stress, exhaustion. Screw it =) because today was brilliant. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, and everything is just.. so stereotypically wonderful. Cheese rolling was a bit blarg, things started off kinda boring to be honest. Same old stalls. We hung around eating ice cream, took on the random simulator machine [LOL]. We didn't actually watch any cheese rolling - instead we wandered about a mile through some meadows to the next village [what a life!] and stayed over a friend's house. We just had a laugh on the PS3 until 5:30, priceless! Watched some TV, you know. But the thing is, it's just one of those days you don't want to end. Being dumped back at home, to your old life, where things seem so dull.. But the Sun is still shining, and the birds are still singing =) it's not over 'til I fall asleep.

So.. to be honest, I am happy. Because these are days that PROVE life is worth living. Friendship is something to cherish.

I can smell chips! Yum! Here people, join me in a dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7al5...eature=related

And S-Unit? Congratulations on the promotion!

And on such a jolly note, I hope you all can have a good day also.

Take care~ ^^

-- Andy
    Last edited by Nintandy; 5th May 2008 at 7:23 PM.
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Jake, I thought Callum wasn't gay? I hope you're not forcing stuff on him x.x no offence but dang you got obsessive over him. Still, as long as he actually wants to =). Just be careful o.O.

-- Andy
    haha
    naah he aint
    but everyone tinks he is
    and yh im so fukin obseesed with him WOW its unblelivable
    haha
    and nope i didnt force him it just happend
    -jake

Quote Originally Posted by S-Unit View Post
    Wow, so many posts....hard to catch up...

Bunch of new things happening as of late. First, I got a promotion at work. Now I'm earning commission so I have the opportunity to make some good coin over the summer. Second, summer classes start for me today (whatever the hell I'm doing up at 3:30 in the morning on what is sure to be a long day is beyond little old moi...). Should be fun though.

As for what age I first discovered I was gay, it was about 4 years ago (I was almost 16 at the time, I'm nearly 20 now...) Actually the topic previous is kinda interesting because I too thought I was bi at first before I realized that I really preferred guys

Spoiler:- and...:
    Wait a sec, preferred as in you like only guys? Or prefer as in you like guys more than girls? If the latter, wouldn't that still classify you as bi?

I can haz sugar?

Hi there, its so awesome to see such a cool group like this on the forums, especially since people tend to face so much oppression around this topic. In so many other communities when I look at groups like this i just see so much flaming so its nice to see such a nice community!

Also just to specify I am heterosexual but I have been part of many GLBA communities in my college and and helped to coordinate a bunch of outside events. I have also been taking classes on social justice work and stuff. I have many friends who identify as gay, lesbian bisexual and trans so this is actually a very important topic for them so I am trying to be the best ally I can (I know more of my background than you needed to know.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Cerulean21, a trip around Europe? You lucky thing! I'd love to do something like that, but I'd need to find somebody to do it with first. I've been to France and Rome, but nowhere else. Oh, I live in the UK if that counts ^^'. Anyway, it is good to have you back, so hey!
    Yeah, that count's. I really love the UK. I've lived in Bournemouth some time. I live in Berne now, which is in the heart of Europe, so I get around pretty fast^^. I'm trying to persuade my friend, to make atrip to Paris fore my birthday in July, since I was raised there, and it's always nice to go to my "second home". Though the trip will mostly include Northern and Eastern Europe, so we'll go to Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Russia and then down to Prague, Vienna, Zagreb and Athens. I'm really looking forward to it, since this is the part of Europe which I don't know.

I'm sure you'll find somebody to take that trip with. Keep looking^^. It's totally worth it.

have a nice day everyone!

Speak soon

Chris

Even the lowest whisper can be heard over armies when it's telling the truth

Quote Originally Posted by runka View Post
    I think C21 has seriously gone crazy.

It's finally warm in New York too....it is so nice out...why am I inside writing papers?

Oh yeah, graduation...*sigh* I really don't want to leave college just yet. I kind of like it here. But, not much I can do about that.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

two years ago in 7th grade. well, technically towards the end of 6th grade.

now since that's out of the way....

ARRRGGGHHHH!!
    My school used to be an application only school (academy) but last year, they totally screwed things up by getting rid of that, and they tried to make us wear unifroms, but they couldn't do that since it was a public school.

Well, next school year (this fall) they're bringing back the academy (which means I have to apply, but I'm not to worried about not getting accepted) but they want to bring back unifroms.

WTF?

They've tried unifroms on three seperate occasions, and all three times failed. But they're sayign that since we want to go the school, we have to do what they want. Fat chance. I'm 100% against this (to those of you who did wear uniforms and didn't like it, I'm so sorry. To those of you who did like it, okay) and what not. But its tearing me apart.

I want to go to this school because my friends are here, but I don't want the uniforms. So I've got to make a huge decision before the applications come out (which is next week, OMG) and its kinda tough.

However, I agree and reject the authority. I agree with some of the things they do, but this isn't one of them. Truthfully, the school system isn't helping anyone. They're just going to oppress us to the point where we stand up and revolt 9which will most likely happen.)

They need to quit changing everything. they changed grad requirements (although, that was technically the state) they changed dress code, blah blah blah.

Get this, seniors can't wear jeans. We can't wear jeans. WTF x infinity. Jeans are probably one of the cheapest kinds of pants there are, and we can't wear them. People aren't rich in this day and age. We have rebates coming, to help boost the economy, and I doubt parents want to spend a quarter of it on clothes so their kids can go to a decent school.

I just don't know, sometimes I'm just so sick of it, but I want my friends. They're the only people I'm ever happy with. School tears us apart and puts us down.

if they want me to live up to my potential, they have to give me the freedom to do so.

littlerain, thank you for the comments! It's good to have you here =) this is indeed a fantastic little community.

Cerulean21, you lucky thing! I'd love to go there. I also love the UK, with its lovely villages, rolling hills, diverse cultures and colossal cities haha. I like the variation, and all its bizarre stereotypes =). Then again I do live here!

LinksOcarina, indeed change can be tough.

Fused, jeans.. erm.. Why? x.x If you wear tracksuit bottoms you'll look like a chav haha. Hmm.. then why are the other years allowed them? I assume that from how you worded things x.x.

-- Andy
    Haha, silly how people complain about uniforms, when I've had to wear the damn things for years now =P. Still, a change from what you're used to is kinda sucky x.x.

Page 601 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast