Page 608 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post

Today I will be going to our school's pool party. We will also see some new students who will be joining next year too. Also, it is probably some of the only times I get to see some of my hot schoolmates shirtless (LOL). Anyways, I will be going there soon.
    A pool must be fun. I thought my school was going to be adding one in their new renovations, but they only replaced the rusty lockers with *gasp* shiny lockers. *runs to YMCA*

Ugh, the last couple of days have been really weird. It was Thursday, and my parents had just come back from visiting their sick friends. I must've dranken out of the same bottle, or something, but that night I started getting a lot of chills and aches, and then when I got in bed, I got warmer, but the aches started feeling strangely good. I fell asleep, then woke up at 2 for no reason, really hot and in some weird half-dream mode. I couldn't move, but I kept imagining I was sprouting wings out of my arm and something about wild dodos(lol). I ended up staying from school on the day of the time capsule opening, too. T_T

It's been switching between rainstorms and heatwaves here, so no one's visiting the beach as of yet.
    +~~~
    ~~~+

IceMage99, DO NOT BE ALARMED! We make up for our dodgy fashion senses with strange families instead! For example, "Yes, he's lost his favourite hoe!" says my mum about my dad. Hoe actually being a gardening tool. I have no idea how that is relevant, but it just popped into my head .

Zora, ah right, I hope that goes okay! And about the pool party, awesome! I.. haven't been swimming in years. My self esteem is like turd, I can barely even get changed in front of somebody, let alone go completely topless for such a long period of time O.O.

Fused, hmm voodoo mind blending.. I have no idea either. Maybe if we chant something at the exact same time?!

CrystalSaurTower, that sounds like something I get at times x.x nightmares that exist in both sleep and consciousness. They tend to drive me insane, since they last hours, but as long as you had fun O.O haha.

-- Andy

PS - Is anybody else REEEALLY hyped for Indiana Jones? Like.. The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Lego: The Original Adventures?! I'm .. mad O.O.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Whee, I feel special when Nintady writes me a response. DO EET AGAIN!! :3

I can haz sugar?

Quote Originally Posted by IceMage99 View Post
    Whee, I feel special when Nintady writes me a response. DO EET AGAIN!! :3
    Ik it's awesome lol!
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I climbed the door and opened the stairs,
    Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
    Then turned off the bed and crawled into the light--
    All because you kissed me good night

-- All Because You Kissed Me Good Night, by Sandy Rolstan

Ah dear, I appear to be somewhat a celebrity O.O. I have no idea how, it must be my not-so-combustible spontenaity! Wow typos galore much?!

Anyway~

How is everybody doing? =)

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Ah dear, I appear to be somewhat a celebrity O.O. I have no idea how, it must be my not-so-combustible spontenaity! Wow typos galore much?!

Anyway~

How is everybody doing? =)

-- Andy
    I'm great! I got some friends coming over.

~mystical dreams~
    "Be who you are cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Brill! It sucks having no local friends, but what doesn't suck is just having a great get together and enjoying the day for what it is =).

I hope you have fun ^^.

-- Andy

PS ~ I replied to your PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Brill! It sucks having no local friends, but what doesn't suck is just having a great get together and enjoying the day for what it is =).

I hope you have fun ^^.

-- Andy

PS ~ I replied to your PM!
    Ik thanks Andy

No problem at all, I hope I've sorted things out for you alright =).

Take care~

-- Andy

well, my sister had her baby shower today. She (they, i should say) got a bunch of stuff, so, yeah. That took up most of my day. I'm working on one of my stories that I haven't posted here, I'll put it up when the first chapter is typed. I've even got a banner for it, so, keep your eyes open. I've actually had a lot of story ideas lately- seven, to be precise, and two of them have nothing to do with homosexuality (and the one I'm writing is one of those two) so, yeah. I'll find time this summer, hopefully. I'll probably be stuck watching baby.

Ah, that's great Fused ^^. Good luck with the stories! I ought to do some more writing myself =).

-- Andy

Never thought I'd find a Gay/Lesbian group here, found the way here trough a Signature
    Love this Group, I'd like to join. I'm Gay ^__^ *waves* How do I join ? Do I get invited ? I'm pretty new to the forums. . .
    Last edited by Colditz; 11th May 2008 at 12:26 AM.

Pool party was a good, but not great. I don't have prescription googles and I am nearly blind without them (okay, so everything is just too blurry), which makes the pool not fun. The pool is just one attraction, it is more like a picnic with a pool. So there was only like one or two hot guys who went shirtless (phoeey, and I was hoping for the hawt guy who I have a crush on come and go shirtless). That being said, another terrible day. The party was great, but afterwards my Dad makes us go out and eat just because HE doesn't want to do the dishes (he wants to eat out twice a weak), but considering I had food provided for the school twice this weak, ate out yesterday, the fact the pool wore me out, I just wasn't in a good mood to go out to dinner. I also ingested some pool water, that doesn't help either.

Actually, my Dad has been bothering me a lot lately. No, it has nothing to do with my sexuality, but something else. Really, it wasn't until I came out I began to realize something else about my Dad, why I always loathed him... may talk about it later, but not in the mood really.

Coldtiz: Welcome. This club exists Tell us a bit about yourself.

Fused: Are you looking forward to being an uncle? Also, have fun writing

Feel a bit sick now. The ingested water, un-nutritious restaruant served food, and allergies are all getting the best of me right now.

Hey everyone! Been quite the day, busy as hell but I made some sweet sales. I made about $500 this week Doesn't hurt that there are proms and weddings coming up too. Just stopping in tonight before I go out the the weekly GALA event. Haven't been to one for a couple weeks (money being the major factor), but hoping to have some fun tonight.

Zora, that sucks that you aren't feeling well. Hope the bug passes soon.

And welcome, Coldtiz!
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Jun icon on my profile!
        Spoiler:- Claims and Ships and Friend Codes...OYEAK!:

Welcome Colditz! Please nejoy your stay. =D

Zora, I'm sorry for your bad luck. If that were to happen to me, I'd be pretty POed. But oh well. And yes, I am excited to be an uncle, because as he gets older, I want to be the uncle that takes him to do fun stuff. Uncles like that kick ass. But I know my sister's boyfriend is a bit skeptical about it, mostly because I'm gay, but oh well. And thanks for the "wishing of good luck." It'll come in handy. And i'm sure you'll feel better, trust me. And don't worry too much about your dad, parents are supposed to be irritating.

S-Unit, I wish I had $500 dollars. Then i could spend it on............okay, nevermind.

Anyways, Got back from my sisters shower, posted here, and after that...

Oh yeah, me, my mom, and my mom's friend who was visiting this weekend went to go see my grandpa and my aunt who came to town for my sister's shower. She was amking some new dishrags for my mom. so we got those, got a little snack at McDonalds (we had lunch about 3 and it was pretty big, so we just skipped dinner) then swinged by Dairy Queen-oh, we went to border's so I could get a new book. Ended up getting "The Gunslinger" by Stephen King. But anyways, after Dairy Queen, we came back home and- this reminded me of that dream- watched Indiana Jones on USA. Now, I'm posting here. Viola.

I've been bored though, so I've made about 5 different banners for my story. I'll probably make a thread in Digital Media for them. So, how's everybody else doing?

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Make sure to give your mum a hug!

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, schoolwork is eating me alive...on top of that I'm poorer than a hobo who just put his cardboard box up for a second mortgage. (I will give a cookie to anyone who can guess where that line came from...)

So anyway how is everyone doing?

Colditz, hey there my fellow European! It's good to have you on board. To join, you just need to post a little, and pay attention to the rules. Anybody with respect is welcome .

Fused, AAH IT NEVER CLICKED! You'll be an uncle? You lucky thing! I've always wanted to be an uncle, but alas I am an only child. Here's hoping I can be a father one day ^^'.

Zora, ick.. I woke up with an awful throat. It's spreading around and contaminating everybody~. In this heat, I really don't want to be feeling ill x.x especially since my exams start tomorrow.

Ah, Mother's Day! We had that in March, just within a day of my mum's birthday actually ^^ haha.

Anyway, last night I had a rather horrific dream. I was in some sort of clinic, and apparently I had a problem that I needed to undergo surgery for. I was under the control of an elderly woman, who on the exterior was sweet and innocent. It turns out though that she was some sort of witch who took pleasure in torturing people o.o. I was caught in some sort of time loop, and my operation repeated itself over and over. I'd always wake up, back at the start of the same day, and have to have it performed on me again. The thing is, I remember this machine coming down on me, with needles, covered my eyes and face, and AAAH O.O. In the end, I finally realised what she was doing, and I tried to stop her. She came at me with a steaming hot iron, so I wrenched it off her and pressed it into her face. It did nothing O.O. Then bubbles started appearing everywhere, and we all.. floated off. Then it just got silly >.>. Still, it was pretty scary to begin with x.x.

I'm probably just stressed o.O. And I've been incredibly tired for the last few weeks, it's ridiculous. Ah well =) other than that I'm alright.

-- Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    I've been bored though, so I've made about 5 different banners for my story.
    I've never made any banners for my stories. I probably should...at least for Obsession.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Thanks to the nice replies ^__^
    Here's a bit about myself. I'm 17 years old and my name's Steve, I'm currently living in Germany in North-Rhine-Westfalia but I'll move to the United Kingdom as soon as I can.
    I'm a friendly person and I can almost laugh about anything, I'm very sensitive and therefor a few bad words can make me switch to someone ignoring you ^__^'
    I graduated in November 2007 and I'm now on a School that further prepares me for the Job life, if everything's going good I'll be working in August. =)

Awesome stuff =). I'm in the UK, it's verrry lovely at the moment. Although I think all my energy's been sapped x.x. I've been revising, only to find myself falling asleep. Urrrgh!

By the way~ a job so soon? Hmm the German system be interesting. Then again, I'm at Sixth Form o.o.

-- Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    I've never made any banners for my stories. I probably should...at least for Obsession.

yeah, they aren't hard to make if you want something specific. I just mess around with stuff in PaintShopPro until I get something I like.

I had an amazing dream last night...

Basically, for whatever reason everyone at my school was living in some dorm or board-school complex, or maybe a hotel for vacation (a common theme in my dreams for whatever reason). Anyways, along the way from point A to point B, we ended up picking up a friend for carpool (don't know what point A was or where my friend was, but anyways). Upon arriving to the place, we were alone. And then he asked can he could kiss me... OMG. Anyways, he kissed me, quite a bit (although I seemed to be static, probably because I never actually kissed a boy [or a girl for that matter, parents and relative aside obviously] before). Of course, we had to get moving to avoid being caught by fellow peers. But throughout the night, next day, and other things we were trying to express our growing love for each other at the same time trying to find a place along where we could do so. It was an interesting dream, and an amazing one... ha, I have a lot of gay dreams nowadays. And I love 'em.

Now to go downstairs and play Final Fantasy XII later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    I had an amazing dream last night...

Basically, for whatever reason everyone at my school was living in some dorm or board-school complex, or maybe a hotel for vacation (a common theme in my dreams for whatever reason). Anyways, along the way from point A to point B, we ended up picking up a friend for carpool (don't know what point A was or where my friend was, but anyways). Upon arriving to the place, we were alone. And then he asked can he could kiss me... OMG. Anyways, he kissed me, quite a bit (although I seemed to be static, probably because I never actually kissed a boy [or a girl for that matter, parents and relative aside obviously] before). Of course, we had to get moving to avoid being caught by fellow peers. But throughout the night, next day, and other things we were trying to express our growing love for each other at the same time trying to find a place along where we could do so. It was an interesting dream, and an amazing one... ha, I have a lot of gay dreams nowadays. And I love 'em.

Now to go downstairs and play Final Fantasy XII later.

Wow awesome dream lol.

Zora, I envy you. So much. Did you read my dream from last night?! It's nasteh x.x. I wish I could have dreams about love and relationships~. Ah well haha, at least you had a good night .

-- Andy

Zora. You. Lucky. Bastard. I wish I could ahve dreams like that, without all the freaky stuff. oh, well.

Page 608 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast