Page 648 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 33325

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

sigh, hey guys... I told my best freind EVERYTHING... I told it all... I was nervous, but knew I had to do it to tell the truth... Anyways, his reaction was a little harsh, and it hurt my feelings.... I told him that I had feelings for him and that I was falling in love with him, but he said no, I'm a boy you're a boy. He said he wasn't gay, and that HURT. He also said I wasn't gay, but then again, I don't know what I am... He couldn't believe that I'd say such things about him and I, and he hasn't called me in a long time.... I pray that he'll talk me and that we'll still be best friends... I'm really sad right now..... What a way to send me off for college... More later, back later....

sigh, hey guys... I told my best freind EVERYTHING... I told it all... I was nervous, but knew I had to do it to tell the truth... Anyways, his reaction was a little harsh, and it hurt my feelings.... I told him that I had feelings for him and that I was falling in love with him, but he said no, I'm a boy you're a boy. He said he wasn't gay, and that HURT. He also said I wasn't gay, but then again, I don't know what I am... He couldn't believe that I'd say such things about him and I, and he hasn't called me in a long time.... I pray that he'll talk me and that we'll still be best friends... I'm really sad right now..... What a way to send me off for college... More later, back later....

Zora- Maybe you should tell them together? Spare the drama of doing it seperately, but if you don't do well in groups then tell them seperately.
    Crescent- When I first started HS I was so shy, but the students actually came up to start talking to me, so it depends if they come to talk to you or what, but try nbot to be afraid to meet and talk to others.
    TF- Don't be afraid, true friends won't stop being friends if you ask them on a date, true friends can reject you but will still be your friends, and who knows they might say yes.
    Upside- I am sorry to hear that, he almost sounds like Kirsten but then again this is slightly different, I mean for starters I waa the opposite gender of Kirsten, maybe you just need to give him some time? And then call him and just say you want to be friends still.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

So.. my dad comes up to me and asks if I have anything to talk about with him. I say no. He said to not be embarrassed and that he loves me. He got to me at the wrong time, so I sorta just brushed him off. Is there any way I can say, "Yes, mom and dad, I am gay," and like walk away or something? I hate "talks".
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/333kbyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Frightened of the poisons they pump into the air,
    Frightened of the chemicals they spray upon the land,
    Frightened of the power they hold within their hands,

Zora- Maybe you should tell them together? Spare the drama of doing it seperately, but if you don't do well in groups then tell them seperately.
    Either way I don't think I will my encouraged to tell them. My parents didn't have a big conversation like I thought we would. I guess they will have the psychologist do it for them (I see him one more time supposedly) or waiting until after my last session with him.

Still, even if I do end up telling them, it would be impossible to tell them in a group. Just they are never home at the same time.
    Last edited by Zora; 2nd August 2008 at 4:04 AM.

Oh? You all don't like the "Talks" huh? Hmm, I don't meant to be racially offensive with this, but since my parents are black, I can't get those kinds of "talks'' unless I sat them down, or if we were at church........ But maybe I'm stereotyping a bit too much... Waiting for his call... 9 days till college...

Quote Originally Posted by silvertiles View Post
    So.. my dad comes up to me and asks if I have anything to talk about with him. I say no. He said to not be embarrassed and that he loves me. He got to me at the wrong time, so I sorta just brushed him off. Is there any way I can say, "Yes, mom and dad, I am gay," and like walk away or something? I hate "talks".
    One- talks can't be avoided. They're like a train coming at you while your tied to the tracks.
    Two- you're lucky to have, at least a father who would accept. For many gay guys, the father is the hardest to get through to.

EDIT: I'm leaving for vacation 2mrow, so this is my last post til next weekend
    Last edited by Fused; 2nd August 2008 at 2:15 AM.

^I suggest you do tell your siblings seperatly, like you mentioned earlier, it would reduce potential conflict between the two, and you aswell. Good luck to you, I haven't gone this far myself, infact I haven't told anyone, so I admire your courage.

On a completely irrelevant note, has anyone heard "Disturbia" by Rihanna? I'm sure you have as she's one of the most overpublicized artists in the game right now. Anyway, I'm never fond of her music, I feel she's been overdone in terms of the celebrity machine but I actually like this song. She's wicked cool in the video aswell. Just thought I'd ask^^

I suppose that's all, just thought I'd check in. I work all weekend and then we're renovating my basement so I'm not sure how frequently I'll be visiting, probably alot though seeing as I'm doing nothing but working, so I'll ttyl^^

*walks into club so happily*

i had a great day with my friend today. First he came to my house, because i was teaching him how to read music (all we ended up accomplishing was the first six notes of Lugia's theme). After that we were going to go out and do some errands he had to run, but some of them had to be stricken from the schedule, due to rain, and the bank closing. But anyway, after we went to the library, we were heading home, but he decided to stop to get an italian ice, and bought me one too ^^

and my family went out, but we went to my house, because the side door was open. So basically, we were in my house alone. Once again, i can't give details, but before the day ended, we ended up kissing for the first time.

oh, today was so perfect...

I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

Oh buizelfan, why no mo details?! But that sounds nice, and really hot and smexy. I just wish I could find a nice boy who loves me, and loves kissing me.... Sigh.... My friend,.........he won't even call me unless he wants something from me....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Upsidedown 403~ View Post
    Oh buizelfan, why no mo details?! But that sounds nice, and really hot and smexy. I just wish I could find a nice boy who loves me, and loves kissing me.... Sigh.... My friend,.........he won't even call me unless he wants something from me....
    well, i can't give anymore details, because they aren't appropriate for this forum, nor anywhere else on this website, lol

but i can't wait to see him again...*sighs*

Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

I wish I had someone that made me sigh. :<
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/333kbyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Frightened of the poisons they pump into the air,
    Frightened of the chemicals they spray upon the land,
    Frightened of the power they hold within their hands,

Hey I want to join the club. I am a supporter of gay people, and I am bisexual myself, at least I think so after falling in love with various girls and boys. Some of you might remember me, since I posted here "annonymous" before. By giving my identity to the thread owner, and posting my story for me. Ehm and I had contact with somebody else later on.

Ehm I can explain later on what happend, sort of xD. Just in short of course. But to ruin the secret it ehm didn't became better.
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode

The wolf- Never heard of her
    Fused- Have fun! Wish I could go on vacation
    Buziel- So you had sex? That's the only thing I think you would say is inapproiate. Hmm I wouldn't mind having a gilfriend right now, just someone to talk to and kiss. Had a lamgination shake today, I can imagine and Aladaline/Tara/Amber/Bree drinking together with different straws... Ah.

And no! I don't mean all four girls, let me explain, in a story called Hereos Aladalina is my girlfriend, in Bewitched/A world unknown Amber is my wife, in Targets Bree is my girlfriend and in Attractions Tara is my girlfriend, I was just imagining having a girlfriend like one of them.

Edit: Umbernatic- Welcome to the club... Hmm I think I have seen you around before, and apparently I must have since you said you spoken to me before.
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 4th August 2008 at 3:09 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

OMFG...
    I don't understand why my parents won't just leave me alone...I was talking on the phone today to my possible bf and all of a sudden my mom starts bringing up my ex and cursing and calling me all sorts of names, and a big fight erupted. Me vs mom, dad, and sis. This happens FAR too often...why don't they understand...Thank God I go back to college in just two weeks. Rant over.
    On the plus side though, my possible bf and I were texting every few minutes after the fight and he even offered to drive all three hours from college to take me away from here if I needed him.
    Buizel- I was ironically listening to Lugia's theme when I read that. lol. So you have the music for it?? I've been searching for it ever since that movie came out.
    Umbreunatic- Welcome to the club!!
    My shiny pogeymanz. Let me show you them.

Found a shiny Beldum on a chain of 5. Battled, put it to sleep, chucked ball after ball...and watched it kill itself with struggle. FFFFF.

Buizelfan, do you have a facebook>? You should add me as a friend and talk to me from there!!! Cause I'm a sad wreck, my friend can't even call me because he doesn't have his phone!! Even if he did, I want him to call me!!

Buizel- I was ironically listening to Lugia's theme when I read that. lol. So you have the music for it?? I've been searching for it ever since that movie came out.
    do you mean sheet music, or even just notes? because if you tell me what you play, i can give that to you.

Buizelfan, do you have a facebook>? You should add me as a friend and talk to me from there!!! Cause I'm a sad wreck, my friend can't even call me because he doesn't have his phone!! Even if he did, I want him to call me!!
    no, i don't. i do have MSN, which is not...the...same thing, but yeah, lol.

Buizel- If you have maybe a piano arrangement that would be FANTASTIC. Is that with accompaniment or just the melody? Sigh...I'd love to find an orcehstration of that song I could use when I become a teacher...

Found a shiny Beldum on a chain of 5. Battled, put it to sleep, chucked ball after ball...and watched it kill itself with struggle. FFFFF.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty umbreon View Post
    Buizel- If you have maybe a piano arrangement that would be FANTASTIC. Is that with accompaniment or just the melody? Sigh...I'd love to find an orcehstration of that song I could use when I become a teacher...
    Well, i don't have an arrangement unfortunately, i simply have the notes, so if you want them i can give them to you. Piano's easy, meaning i don't have to transpose it

...so...just the melody then? That's fine. I'll figure out the accompaniment myself. May take me a while though. lol.

Thanks Willow's Tara and thanks almighty umbreon. To Willow's Tara: I think I pmed you something and asked if you could put it in here.

Anyway almigthy umbreon you seem to have a very nice bf, and he seems to like you much

As with crushes I seemed to be attracted to people who were not attrcted to me. Most time I actually fell attracted to a boy I was attracted to a straight one.. And then I always fount out by having a talk about sexuality. I am not someone who even dares to kiss another boy even if things turn out pretty good. I had many weird moments, like some boy actually blushing a lot to me, always complimenting me, always smiling towards me, spending like 3-4 hours to chat with me daily, when I also saw him irl like 5 hours a day. I thought I could say him I love him, but then somebody really ruined the way I went on with him. Somebody (an other friend of me) told him how I was like (lying about it), it made the way we used to treat each other dissapear. After that he started to ignore, avoid, and then sometimes just treat me as in the old days, made appointments with me, always canceling them on the last time.

In february (this year) he first said he would like to come to my birthday (after I asked if he would) but later on I had to know who was stating for dinner, so I phoned him asking if he did. He then cancelled it, we got a fight on the phone, and I decided that it had no use to go on with this crush, but to ehm you know, make me aware that we wouldn't be more than friends, I had to say him I loved him. I did, and he said he was straight.

It all happend on valetines day, what made it even a little more sad.

After that there was some involvment of the guy who ehm made my friend do the strange things he did (I mean the one that told gossip). And ehm friendship was therefore also not a possibility anymore.

Other crushes were kinda different. But I might leave someting to talk about next time
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode

Quote Originally Posted by Buizelfan61393 View Post
    well, i can't give anymore details, because they aren't appropriate for this forum, nor anywhere else on this website, lol

but i can't wait to see him again...*sighs*
    Your lucky, I wish I had someone, anyone for that matter. How do you do it? What's your secret? lol.

Well, this was one of these weekends where I did absolutely nothing. Only thing I actually caught myself doing was playing Pokemon XD again...

I also went traveling around New York by car, down the West side and up the East side. My dad decided to do this, even though I wanted to go home. I enjoyed it this time around, though. It seems that New Jersey is starting to build skyscrapers similar to ours. :P

I'm thinking of taking up photography, as it seems pretty fun. Besides, it allows me to get a new view on things. One thing I experimented with was taking pictures of places and stuff upside-down. Got some pretty interesting stuff.
    Platinum FC: 2793-6472-2166

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowarru View Post
    Your lucky, I wish I had someone, anyone for that matter. How do you do it? What's your secret? lol.
    well you see i...wait a minute :P

but yeah, today is rather boring. i saw him today for an hour or two, then he had to go to work. good though, because i wouldn't have been able to hang out for much longer anyway. gotta go now

Ah love, how it makes us all glow inside and yet also makes us cry when things go terrible wrong. Love how I love thee... (damn that didnt sound right)

So my girlfriend had to go to the docter today for a special kind of pill (I am not going to say more but lots of good actions will ensue once things go alright )
    My girlfriend and I are together for nearly 11 months now and things are only going to get better relation wise that is the sad thing is I wont be able to spend much time with her next year as we wont be sharing classes annymore and we have to work/go to school at seperate hours and days of the week.

I am glad she is going to be free in the weekends though so I can spend my time with her. Just wanted to share this with you guys/gals hope you didn't mind.

In other news somebody said I didnt know what E-drama was so... what the hell is E-drama exactly?

Drama caused by Facebook/Email/PM's/etc, that's about the only thing I can come up with, if that's the case, they might as well just call it real drama. Most teenage drama starts over the computer anyway.

So, I haven't posted in a while, mostly since I thought i was the last person to post for a while so I just thought I'd give the club time to fill up, which it has.

We're rennovating my basement and its alot more work than I thought. Ripping up the carpet, removing water damage, measuring for new flooring and getting rid of most of the couches,tv etc until we can move it all back in. I have only 3 days off to help everyone here and I hate being cramped into my laundry room for internet access.

Anyway, that's about it. It took me forever to post this because for some reason I can't type at all today which is starting to annoy me. Also, I realize throughout the post I have quite a few examples and "etcs" which I couldn't help, it just happened...

TTYL^^

Page 648 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast