Page 658 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

=) No worries, welcome on board. Just stick to the rules, and join in when you can.

Could you tell us a bit about yourself? Just so you're not just a random username haha.

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Ok! I am Kostas and I live in Greece, specifically Crete.

I am straight but I don't have any problems with gay people... (especially lesbians!)

But if I say I don't find gayness a bit weird I would be lying... and I always pictured sex between men a little disgustind... Sorry if I offend anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    And umbreunatic, I don't think you need to remind him that he's busy, but just say something like "I know you're busy, but I love to talk to you, so please whenever you're free drop me a bell". That way he'll recognise you care but you're not whining at him.

-- Andy
    Yeah that might be the best thing to do it. Thanks for the advice.

But the thing is aswell, that we both "work" for a forum, him for sppf, me for something I must not say, lets put it this way, not being sppf. I am admin on that forum, and he is a moderator here. But my forum is more quiet than his. But that doesn't mean he has to work harder I suppose, as I must really try to get people to come/to post at my forum. While you know how sppf is.. It is just that he has to deal with reports and so on. While I have to work building up things that can attract people to post.

But the thing is, whenever he is online, I stop my work, or go on, but not doing so much, with him it is different, he wants to get those things done straight away most of the time. And since we have 7 hours time difference, it ussually ends up him being ready when I have to go to bed/ am going to

Normally it isn't so much of a deal, since there are times that he really answers a lot, but today that was totally different. and since it has been like 5 days ago that we had a convo, I fellt upset.

I keep trying to say these things not so hard, just saying, hey please do the forum works when I am assleep or just don't do that much when I am awake. And I feel sorry for saying it every time. But I can try out what you said, and look how he will react .

Edit: And Mephisto, I just wonder, why do you have less problems with Lesbians? I mean I could better understand the opposite xD, like for example, you are attracted to a beautifull girl, but she turns out to be a lesbian. So can you explain yourself?
    Last edited by umbreunatic; 21st August 2008 at 12:37 AM.
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode

umbrenatic- I remeber I had a cruish on a staff memeber here before too, she was an Super mod Jasmine but she rarely active nowadays.
    And I know how you mean by the forum, at day it's lags but night it doesn't which I am rarely on.
    Mephisto- Some of us are also straigght like me of course, it's a club where we can come and relax, give advice and such.
    NT- About infractions, I got one for asking you guys if you had any Pokemon that I didn't have, I would like to go on a rant about it and stuff bu they might look here again and well I don't want to start anything.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Yeah, my infraction was pretty unfair...

Anyway, Why have you not been a mod yet?

Er...can someone sum up what's been going on around here? from last night to this afternoon, a whole conversation, from a couple of pages went by. honestly, i don't have time to go through each post. (XD + :'( )

btw, once i got two infractions for spamming in some place. but i did have a good reason for posting one-liners. oh well. *shrugs*

I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by umbreunatic View Post
    Oh I never had to wear a school uniform, and I am happy about that. Though uniforms are also kinda sexy in some way. But I would hate all wearing the same outfit every day.

It is not that I am into fashion or so, but I would really hate that, if it would happen here...
    the only unifrom I like is this one: http://alperergin.deviantart.com/art...oy-03-59002042

its cool, trendy, and ****in sexy >

but today i was iformed that me and my friends are going to see the House Bunny next week, so i guess I'll talk to them then about this dress code bs. I have to talk to them about getting home too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    But if I say I don't find gayness a bit weird I would be lying... and I always pictured sex between men a little disgustind... Sorry if I offend anyone...
    that's okay. i find sex between a male and a female a bit disgusting.

(sorry, I'm kinda a smartass. ^ that was me saying "Welcome!")

and to answer your question from a long time ago (god this thread fills up faster than my fat friend's stomach) the gay people here are like actually gay, not "ohmygodmylifesucksiwanteveryonetohatesoimgonnabeg ay*slitswrists*"
    Last edited by Fused; 21st August 2008 at 1:06 AM.

WT it is shame it didn't last , and yeah I understand he wants to work before sppf starts to lag. But it also means he can't speak me. Since I am about to go to bed around this time (ussually (in holidays)). It is currently 1 am for me. And for me it is more a mutual crush, at least he says he loves me.

But anyway, you got an infraction for asking about those pokemon, wow... Strange tbh. I think I never got an infraction. But like now I refrain from posting, as I am to scared to get to much infractions xD I only post in this club, and at times in the dutch-pokemon-club.

And Mephisto, I just wonder, why do you have less problems with Lesbians? I mean I could better understand the opposite xD, like for example, you are attracted to a beautifull girl, but she turns out to be a lesbian. So can you explain yourself?

Buizelfan61393 to be really short, we talked about sexualities, love and crushing, how we think most people are probably bisexual. About people being scared for gay people xD (in a way). And a bit more in depth personal data (of my own).

@Umbreunatic:

For me at least it's a bit sexy watching two women have kiss or have sex

No need to mention the threesome!

Ehm yeah I understand what you are saying. I have heard it more times, and it is just that I don't get the picture, I mean I am not gay, nor I am heterosexual, I mean I am bi. But that it does nothing to me to see two girl kissing, and I think, that is because I can't imagine me doing that. With having sex it would be even more easy to be noticed xD. I mean I can only find something sexy if I can imagine me doing that. Maybe that is just me xD.

Quote Originally Posted by umbreunatic View Post
    Ehm yeah I understand what you are saying. I have heard it more times, and it is just that I don't get the picture, I mean I am not gay, nor I am heterosexual, I mean I am bi. But that it does nothing to me to see two girl kissing, and I think, that is because I can't imagine me doing that. With having sex it would be even more easy to be noticed xD. I mean I can only find something sexy if I can imagine me doing that. Maybe that is just me xD.
    Well, everybody has his preferences! :P

I just like that!

Mephisto- Me? Because I am a just a member, I don't really want to be a mod actually, I don't post much anyway expect in and stuff.
    Buizel- Apparently I was spamming in the club... Okay I understand about Shaymin, I won't ask for him despite I didn't actually ask but I was asking for help.
    Umbrenatiu- Even thought it's not intential, I gotten two infractions this year, one for what I mentioned and some other in a debate forum, the one in the debate forum is actually my fault, I thought I had written something after the "one liner"
    Hmm, I am a bit afraid if e keep talking about it a mod is going to infract us for that.
    And the mod you like, maybe you hould just tell him you like him, I know you said he's busy but it's worth a try, you never know.

wow...looking at the first post...how many of those people even post here anymore, or even remember this place exists?

the same thing on the Pokephilia Club. it's been around for a while, and there are members that have come and gone before i even joined.

I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

Buizel- Not alot of them, I believe NM was one of the first memebers here but he hasn't been here in a long time, I think Swift Arrow is the only one from that era who posted often but even then he's not around much, well there is me Lol I have obivously been here since the beginning.

WT, it okay we should stop, you can however vm me about pkmn. And ehm, the mod knows I like him, and I know he likes me. He even says he loves me. But the thing is, I feel that I do more, than he does, kinda. He did also do a lot, don't get me wrong, but it is as if sppf comes before me, and that is something I can't really stand . Especially since most of the time, I am being free, not doing much stuff, for him, and the convo's makes me feel it is a waste of my time, to be there when he is busy with sppf. Btw he is Erik Destler. And yeah I know I am a couple of years older than him.

But to me it seems that I must be able to talk with him a lot, I mean to get to know him better. Since kinda obvious if school starts for him (I am assleep when it is evening for him), it means we would be able to talk at most 2 hours a day (on week days).

umbreunatic- Yeah we should, and kk.
    And Erik is pretty much of a good guy, he is a member of this club too btw. I am not sure what else to say, but getting to know him is better because then you can know more about him plus especially if you have stuff in common giving you something to talk about, and the timezone can be really annoying I know,

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    umbreunatic- Yeah we should, and kk.
    And Erik is pretty much of a good guy, he is a member of this club too btw. I am not sure what else to say, but getting to know him is better because then you can know more about him plus especially if you have stuff in common giving you something to talk about, and the timezone can be really annoying I know,
    I know he is (times 2, member and good guy). Yeah I want to talk to him more to get to know him well. But right now things seem to be not going that well to be able to do so. We do have stuff in common, but we can also talk good about our differences, etc. But that being what I want. And I am not really happy with a okay, what, yeah, I see-convo, Like we hade today. I do like him, and he says he loves me, and we already talked about big stuff. And that pretty much matches, or you know, we understand each other. So we are still open for like everything. But I just want him to talk to me, I mean talk in the sense of full sentence. Not "one-liners" (meaning stuff like mentioned above). And it is just for the reason that I make time for it. I mean I currently have test to learn and I am doing that every now and then. But being ina convo distracts to much, so it must be worth it.

Anyway I am going to bed now, I hope you all have a nice day (since that is it for most of you), without so much lag xD.

With all due respect, umbreunatic, how can you say you love someone you met on this forum? I mean sure, there may be indicators which would make you think that this guy is great and all, and by now I'm sure you would've seen pictures of each other, but I do think it's a very bold step to say that you love someone that you've met over the net. People can be much different in person when compared to their online personas.
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    With all due respect, umbreunatic, how can you say you love someone you met on this forum? I mean sure, there may be indicators which would make you think that this guy is great and all, and by now I'm sure you would've seen pictures of each other, but I do think it's a very bold step to say that you love someone that you've met over the net. People can be much different in person when compared to their online personas.
    ehm, I didn't say I loved him right? Or did I? Maybe I did since I was tired xD. But I did say he said he loved me. I am still a lot more tending to a crush than to love, and with tending to a crush I mean to say for me he is being between liking and crushing, but more towards crushing.

I know pictures can be very deceiving, so we try to get as much contact, I mean voice chat, webcam (only my webcam), and we had a lot of talks. But yeah I do understand what you are saying, we can't love each other yet, but I think love is also a big thing to say. I just think he says it to express himself, I mean I crush you, sounds not so good xD. I love you sounds a lot better.

I only want to judge weather I love him or not when I have seen him irl.

Btw if a previous post of me confused you then I am sorry xD

umbreunatic- I thought you said you loved him more while he loved you, anway when you do just be careful when you see him irl. I know Erik is a good guy, and if he reads this I hope he understands that I am saying this out oc caution, sometimes someone can fake a personality so be careful. Let's say I had a girlfriend on a online game, I thought she was nice but turned out was a lying *****.

Oh and question: I am writing a story and thinking of giving my character a Dratini/Dragonair, but was thinking should it be a normal blue or a shiny purple? What do you guys think? (She also has a shiny Espeon but meh, it's never gonna be publish, it's based on the real world and it's not a journeyfic)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    umbreunatic- I thought you said you loved him more while he loved you, anway when you do just be careful when you see him irl. I know Erik is a good guy, and if he reads this I hope he understands that I am saying this out oc caution, sometimes someone can fake a personality so be careful. Let's say I had a girlfriend on a online game, I thought she was nice but turned out was a lying *****.

Oh and question: I am writing a story and thinking of giving my character a Dratini/Dragonair, but was thinking should it be a normal blue or a shiny purple? What do you guys think? (She also has a shiny Espeon but meh, it's never gonna be publish, it's based on the real world and it's not a journeyfic)
    Oh no I meant to say he loves me more than I do love him. (I use love here since crush sounds wrong, and lik sounds just as if you are friends). And yeah I understand people can be a lot of different IRL, but seeing him on pics, not made for me neccesarily, I think he isn't that bad. But I do understand you can only know someone's real characteristics when you have seen him/her irl. But I doubt that he would be very different. I have already met like 3 people of the forum irl, and most pretty much turned out to be how they were online, of course sometimes I actually imagined them to look different, since from 2/3 I didn't saw so much pictures, only like 1 before we met, so that I would recognise them xD.

But thanks for the tip, and yeah this is why I just don't want to call it a relationship or so, yet.

And morning to all of you aswell

I'd be happy with meeting a girl anywhere...

I'm a lesbian, btw, I don't remember if I said that already.

:My Claims:
    Natsume/Sabrina x Erika
    Natsume/Sabrina x Azula

The banner was over the 46800 pixels rule so it was removed. Please read the signature rules.

Yeah I see, it can happen, even if you didn't meet, but I think that it won't happen for me untill I have met him. As out of curiousity, GG, I have read you want a genderchange, if you would get a relation with this boy, or with another boy, would you see that as heterosexual relationship? Btw I have seen you said you also fellt attracted to girls at times (IIRC). But I just wanted to know this. If it is to personal you can say so.

As for whisplashlighting. I think you already said that xD, but it doesn't matter. I also keep saying mysexuality so that people don't have to look for it pages back or so. And btw not to minimod, but just to protect you from getting a possible infraction. I recommand you to do a signature check. I don't know about the signature rules, but I do know they give out infractions right away. Btw I said that since I noticed you are a newbie, and sometimes newbies tend to forget xD

Edit: I made a post in the MISC, being in the picture thread.. Just if anyone wants to see how I look like a moron xD
    Last edited by umbreunatic; 21st August 2008 at 8:33 PM.

I have noticed how the administrative organization on this site is, for the most part, hostile. That's the best way I can describe it - for example, I have yet to see a post warning a member to refrain from a certain activity and then stating that if it was a mistake, it is understandable and any punishment will be retracted. That sort of reasonable moderation doesn't seem to have any genuine standing here, which I think is unfortunate.

On other topics, I just got Mario Kart Wii. =D I had my doubts, but after two days of playing, I've realized that this is going to be a serious challenge. I'm gonna get really good on all the courses and then rack up points racing against others via Wi-Fi. ^_^

Mephisto, I noticed you said that you think male homosexual intercourse is slightly disgusting. I understand how you would instantaneously have that reaction due to being heterosexual, but consider: perhaps it's not because you don't want to be involved in such an activity, but that you can't comprehend what it means. After all, the vast majority of gay sex happens because of love, and you seem to be the kind of person who would agree with the philosophy that "Love has no gender."

Your problem may be that you are automatically trying to put yourself in their place - but there's no need for that, is there? You don't need to experience it in order to be able to respect and appreciate what it means.

It might be an effort for you, and it is for me as well in other cases, but I believe it is very important to rebuilding our society that we think logically about things we are prejudiced against. Consider if that feeling you have is logical - does it help anybody, does it improve quality of life, does it have any kind of beneficial effect? If you cannot find any way to justify your feeling, then it is almost certainly an irrational feeling. Naturally you would not want to have that feeling anymore, and most likely once you have rid yourself of that feeling you would feel liberated in a small way.

Try it. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    It might be an effort for you, and it is for me as well in other cases, but I believe it is very important to rebuilding our society that we think logically about things we are prejudiced against. Consider if that feeling you have is logical - does it help anybody, does it improve quality of life, does it have any kind of beneficial effect? If you cannot find any way to justify your feeling, then it is almost certainly an irrational feeling. Naturally you would not want to have that feeling anymore, and most likely once you have rid yourself of that feeling you would feel liberated in a small way.

Try it. =)
    where do you live? cause I live in America, where if you open a dictionary, "logic" is missing. (j/k)

but seriously, nobody wants to be open minded to things. they want to believe their crazy beliefs, and they do believe their crazy beliefs all they want. its a chore nobody wants to do. they can be rocket scientists or police officers but they can't accept something that hardly affects them.

Page 658 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast