Page 658 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 33453

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #16426

    Default

    WT, it okay we should stop, you can however vm me about pkmn. And ehm, the mod knows I like him, and I know he likes me. He even says he loves me. But the thing is, I feel that I do more, than he does, kinda. He did also do a lot, don't get me wrong, but it is as if sppf comes before me, and that is something I can't really stand . Especially since most of the time, I am being free, not doing much stuff, for him, and the convo's makes me feel it is a waste of my time, to be there when he is busy with sppf. Btw he is Erik Destler. And yeah I know I am a couple of years older than him.

    But to me it seems that I must be able to talk with him a lot, I mean to get to know him better. Since kinda obvious if school starts for him (I am assleep when it is evening for him), it means we would be able to talk at most 2 hours a day (on week days).
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  2. #16427
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    umbreunatic- Yeah we should, and kk.
    And Erik is pretty much of a good guy, he is a member of this club too btw. I am not sure what else to say, but getting to know him is better because then you can know more about him plus especially if you have stuff in common giving you something to talk about, and the timezone can be really annoying I know,
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  3. #16428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    umbreunatic- Yeah we should, and kk.
    And Erik is pretty much of a good guy, he is a member of this club too btw. I am not sure what else to say, but getting to know him is better because then you can know more about him plus especially if you have stuff in common giving you something to talk about, and the timezone can be really annoying I know,
    I know he is (times 2, member and good guy). Yeah I want to talk to him more to get to know him well. But right now things seem to be not going that well to be able to do so. We do have stuff in common, but we can also talk good about our differences, etc. But that being what I want. And I am not really happy with a okay, what, yeah, I see-convo, Like we hade today. I do like him, and he says he loves me, and we already talked about big stuff. And that pretty much matches, or you know, we understand each other. So we are still open for like everything. But I just want him to talk to me, I mean talk in the sense of full sentence. Not "one-liners" (meaning stuff like mentioned above). And it is just for the reason that I make time for it. I mean I currently have test to learn and I am doing that every now and then. But being ina convo distracts to much, so it must be worth it.

    Anyway I am going to bed now, I hope you all have a nice day (since that is it for most of you), without so much lag xD.
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  4. #16429
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a happy place =)
    Posts
    198

    Default

    With all due respect, umbreunatic, how can you say you love someone you met on this forum? I mean sure, there may be indicators which would make you think that this guy is great and all, and by now I'm sure you would've seen pictures of each other, but I do think it's a very bold step to say that you love someone that you've met over the net. People can be much different in person when compared to their online personas.
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

  5. #16430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    With all due respect, umbreunatic, how can you say you love someone you met on this forum? I mean sure, there may be indicators which would make you think that this guy is great and all, and by now I'm sure you would've seen pictures of each other, but I do think it's a very bold step to say that you love someone that you've met over the net. People can be much different in person when compared to their online personas.
    ehm, I didn't say I loved him right? Or did I? Maybe I did since I was tired xD. But I did say he said he loved me. I am still a lot more tending to a crush than to love, and with tending to a crush I mean to say for me he is being between liking and crushing, but more towards crushing.

    I know pictures can be very deceiving, so we try to get as much contact, I mean voice chat, webcam (only my webcam), and we had a lot of talks. But yeah I do understand what you are saying, we can't love each other yet, but I think love is also a big thing to say. I just think he says it to express himself, I mean I crush you, sounds not so good xD. I love you sounds a lot better.

    I only want to judge weather I love him or not when I have seen him irl.

    Btw if a previous post of me confused you then I am sorry xD
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  6. #16431
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    umbreunatic- I thought you said you loved him more while he loved you, anway when you do just be careful when you see him irl. I know Erik is a good guy, and if he reads this I hope he understands that I am saying this out oc caution, sometimes someone can fake a personality so be careful. Let's say I had a girlfriend on a online game, I thought she was nice but turned out was a lying *****.

    Oh and question: I am writing a story and thinking of giving my character a Dratini/Dragonair, but was thinking should it be a normal blue or a shiny purple? What do you guys think? (She also has a shiny Espeon but meh, it's never gonna be publish, it's based on the real world and it's not a journeyfic)
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  7. #16432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    umbreunatic- I thought you said you loved him more while he loved you, anway when you do just be careful when you see him irl. I know Erik is a good guy, and if he reads this I hope he understands that I am saying this out oc caution, sometimes someone can fake a personality so be careful. Let's say I had a girlfriend on a online game, I thought she was nice but turned out was a lying *****.

    Oh and question: I am writing a story and thinking of giving my character a Dratini/Dragonair, but was thinking should it be a normal blue or a shiny purple? What do you guys think? (She also has a shiny Espeon but meh, it's never gonna be publish, it's based on the real world and it's not a journeyfic)
    Oh no I meant to say he loves me more than I do love him. (I use love here since crush sounds wrong, and lik sounds just as if you are friends). And yeah I understand people can be a lot of different IRL, but seeing him on pics, not made for me neccesarily, I think he isn't that bad. But I do understand you can only know someone's real characteristics when you have seen him/her irl. But I doubt that he would be very different. I have already met like 3 people of the forum irl, and most pretty much turned out to be how they were online, of course sometimes I actually imagined them to look different, since from 2/3 I didn't saw so much pictures, only like 1 before we met, so that I would recognise them xD.

    But thanks for the tip, and yeah this is why I just don't want to call it a relationship or so, yet.

    And morning to all of you aswell
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  8. #16433
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    that dark space in your mind
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I'd be happy with meeting a girl anywhere...

    I'm a lesbian, btw, I don't remember if I said that already.


    :My Claims:
    Natsume/Sabrina x Erika
    Natsume/Sabrina x Azula

    The banner was over the 46800 pixels rule so it was removed. Please read the signature rules.

  9. #16434

    Default

    Yeah I see, it can happen, even if you didn't meet, but I think that it won't happen for me untill I have met him. As out of curiousity, GG, I have read you want a genderchange, if you would get a relation with this boy, or with another boy, would you see that as heterosexual relationship? Btw I have seen you said you also fellt attracted to girls at times (IIRC). But I just wanted to know this. If it is to personal you can say so.

    As for whisplashlighting. I think you already said that xD, but it doesn't matter. I also keep saying mysexuality so that people don't have to look for it pages back or so. And btw not to minimod, but just to protect you from getting a possible infraction. I recommand you to do a signature check. I don't know about the signature rules, but I do know they give out infractions right away. Btw I said that since I noticed you are a newbie, and sometimes newbies tend to forget xD

    Edit: I made a post in the MISC, being in the picture thread.. Just if anyone wants to see how I look like a moron xD
    Last edited by umbreunatic; 21st August 2008 at 7:33 PM.
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  10. #16435

    Default

    I have noticed how the administrative organization on this site is, for the most part, hostile. That's the best way I can describe it - for example, I have yet to see a post warning a member to refrain from a certain activity and then stating that if it was a mistake, it is understandable and any punishment will be retracted. That sort of reasonable moderation doesn't seem to have any genuine standing here, which I think is unfortunate.

    On other topics, I just got Mario Kart Wii. =D I had my doubts, but after two days of playing, I've realized that this is going to be a serious challenge. I'm gonna get really good on all the courses and then rack up points racing against others via Wi-Fi. ^_^

    Mephisto, I noticed you said that you think male homosexual intercourse is slightly disgusting. I understand how you would instantaneously have that reaction due to being heterosexual, but consider: perhaps it's not because you don't want to be involved in such an activity, but that you can't comprehend what it means. After all, the vast majority of gay sex happens because of love, and you seem to be the kind of person who would agree with the philosophy that "Love has no gender."

    Your problem may be that you are automatically trying to put yourself in their place - but there's no need for that, is there? You don't need to experience it in order to be able to respect and appreciate what it means.

    It might be an effort for you, and it is for me as well in other cases, but I believe it is very important to rebuilding our society that we think logically about things we are prejudiced against. Consider if that feeling you have is logical - does it help anybody, does it improve quality of life, does it have any kind of beneficial effect? If you cannot find any way to justify your feeling, then it is almost certainly an irrational feeling. Naturally you would not want to have that feeling anymore, and most likely once you have rid yourself of that feeling you would feel liberated in a small way.

    Try it. =)

  11. #16436
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where Ever You Are
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    It might be an effort for you, and it is for me as well in other cases, but I believe it is very important to rebuilding our society that we think logically about things we are prejudiced against. Consider if that feeling you have is logical - does it help anybody, does it improve quality of life, does it have any kind of beneficial effect? If you cannot find any way to justify your feeling, then it is almost certainly an irrational feeling. Naturally you would not want to have that feeling anymore, and most likely once you have rid yourself of that feeling you would feel liberated in a small way.

    Try it. =)
    where do you live? cause I live in America, where if you open a dictionary, "logic" is missing. (j/k)

    but seriously, nobody wants to be open minded to things. they want to believe their crazy beliefs, and they do believe their crazy beliefs all they want. its a chore nobody wants to do. they can be rocket scientists or police officers but they can't accept something that hardly affects them.

  12. #16437
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardevoir Girl View Post
    There is someone I've met over the forum, and I know I love him. It is possible to fall in love over the Internet... although it hurts like heck. And, there's someone else... and I think... I am in major trouble.

    ~GG~
    Why dya feel like your in trouble??

    On another note - I''m on Holiday in Cornwall now =D

  13. #16438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    where do you live? cause I live in America, where if you open a dictionary, "logic" is missing. (j/k)
    I live in Canada FYI . ^_^

    but seriously, nobody wants to be open minded to things.
    I hope you realize that's a generalization, because I have met some extremely open-minded Americans.
    they want to believe their crazy beliefs, and they do believe their crazy beliefs all they want.
    Again, a generalization. People have their beliefs, true, but many of them are open to the possibility that their belief is either incomplete or outright erroneous. I've met dozens of Americans like those who, when I pointed out facts that threw the issues into a new light, immediately rectified and modified their preconceptions. Keep in mind these are very average Americans I am talking about, not "high-minded philosophers" that I was conversing with.
    its a chore nobody wants to do.
    Got to disagree here. It's not a question of want, it's a question of awareness. Many are unaware of facts that would, if presented carefully and clearly, compel them to change their beliefs. Once again, I've seen this happen where a person - I'll take the example of a 16 year old who was a strident believer in the Earth's age being ~6000 years old. He told me that he was prepared to change that belief on the basis of scientific evidence, which would still be within God's order, but claimed that no such evidence had been produced. I proceeded to show him how carbon dating worked and made sure he understood the math behind it before taking him to a museum where there was a tour for people to observe and participate in the dating of genuine dinosaur bones. He did all the work himself with instruction by the accompanying scientist and realized that the bone was millions of years older than the Earth. After providing him with several more examples, he said that he understood how empirical evidence didn't equal scientific evidence - he had been asking for the impossible, which was to see the Earth created and age more than ~6000 years. That was illogical, he realized, and so he understood the need to rely on observations of the "aftereffects" of age. Simply by using logic, he was able to arrive at the conclusion that the Earth had to be more than 6000 years old - otherwise most of our everyday knowledge simply wasn't applicable.

    This is of course only one example, but seeing his age - 16 years old - it is easy to tell that he had made the decision long ago and was so firmly set upon it that his belief did not waver through the years where doubt of one's environment is greatest. That he was able to change his belief after being provided with carefully explained information with all the background made clear shows me that it is possible, if not easier, for others to change their most deeply rooted beliefs. =)

    To return to my original point: I said it wasn't a matter of desire, but of awareness. He was never aware of the evidence, but he was still willing to change because he knew there was the possibility that the issue would be thrown into new light - which it already had. All I had to do was show it to him and clear up any factual confusion, and he got it in less than a day.

    So the main problem here is not that people deny the evidence, but that they simply don't know it exists.
    they can be rocket scientists or police officers but they can't accept something that hardly affects them.
    I have to question your thinking here. Why do you believe that the more insignificant an issue is in one's life, the less likely one is to change their beliefs regarding it? I would think it's much easier to change one's beliefs if it's something hardly relevant to one's immediate life.

    Take the above example: this guy, I can assure you, was a solid believer in the Earth's youthful age. He was totally convinced. It was a very important thing to him because he thought that so many people were deluding them into meaninglessness with their belief that the universe was millions of times older than them. I could tell that it pained him deeply to know that. Sounds like a very centered belief to me. Yet he was able to change it when presented with the evidence, which goes to show that it was very overwhelming and convincing.

    So why would it be more difficult to change one's belief that there are no blue raspberries even if there was empirical evidence? XP

  14. #16439
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Yeah right.
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardevoir Girl View Post
    Because, as I've said in this same post, I'm interested in two different people. One returns my feelings, but I feel less strongly about him (it's just beginning). The other I feel more strongly about, but he doesn't return my feelings... or at least, I don't think so. The latter is currently away for a few weeks, and when he gets back I'll have to explain this to him, and I'm going to be under a lot of stress to do so without him getting angry.

    ~GG~
    Oh wow...i have the same exact problem. One guy i like, but he doesn't exactly like me back. The other likes me, and I like, but not as much.But I don't want to give up on the other guy.

    I'm a proud member of the Pokephilia Club my attractions are:
    Buizel/Floatzel, Croagunk, Charmeleon, Lucario, Charizard, Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Prinplup, Umbreon, Aipom, Houndoom, Swampert, and Flareon and a member of the Gay/Lesbian Alliance

  15. #16440
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    whiplashlightening- By the sounds of it you already joined the club right? lol forgot, btw if you care, that banner (The one with the two girls aka Willow/Tara) was created by Kasumi_Christie, an member who used to be here, at the end corner of the banner you can see the initinals KC so that's how I know.
    TN- I agree, sometimes it can be hostile and even if it's a mistake, when you get an infraction you get one that's it, which is why I haven't asked the last two mods about it because I don't want to cause a fuss or get banned.
    GG_ Yikes, a trinagle, they are never end well because sombody bound to get hurt, don't know any advice so good luck
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  16. #16441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardevoir Girl View Post
    No. I actually just want my breasts and ovaries removed. But to me, whether I'm in a relationship with a male or a female, it's a relationship. I don't apply words like heterosexual. I'm with a guy at the moment, and I don't see it as a heterosexual relationship, it's just a relationship.
    I see I misunderstood you, but I understand that you don't give it a name like that. I also hate (and not that I have bad feelings towards them), to say I a homophile (if this is an english word xD). It is just word we have in dutch, that means to say you are man and you can fall in love with man (basically meaning, you are bi/homosexual), I don't like the word since it is like a one of a kind word, which basically put homosexuals+ bisexuals at one side, and heterosexuals (and asexuals) at the other side.

    Anyway. Maybe we all share very similair problems. It also looks a bit so with the relations you and buizelfan said.

    I have noticed how the administrative organization on this site is, for the most part, hostile. That's the best way I can describe it - for example, I have yet to see a post warning a member to refrain from a certain activity and then stating that if it was a mistake, it is understandable and any punishment will be retracted. That sort of reasonable moderation doesn't seem to have any genuine standing here, which I think is unfortunate.
    I agree on that tbh, but it are not only upper staff people, also some members, mods, and mod+s. Today I witnissed something, a moderator warned for something, but after his post a members wen through about it, though you could see there was only 1 minute time difference between the posts. Then I understand he maybe wasn't able to see the post of the moderator, but the moderator becomes angry about the fact that he didn't listen... And then I think sppf is a little hostile to people. They rather bann people fast than try to talk.

    I am an admin on some other forum (I must not say which cause that would be advertising), but with my co admins other staff people, and even with the members we don't have such hostile attitude.. not that I miss it xD.

    I think the attitude of people of forums depends on the staff a lot.. But of course with sppf being a big community the chances of finding people that actually do wrong stuff are bigger. But I don't get the point why the good people get infracted so much aswell...
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  17. #16442

    Default

    I am also a moderator on a site, not Pokemon-related, and I can attest to the enormous efficiency and camaraderie amongst the Staff there. I believe that's because we understand that we have an obligation to be as kind, polite, and understanding as possible toward the members on the forum. We don't see our job as that of controlling, but of guidance. Consequently members are much more open to advice and more understanding of the rules and why we have them. They also are very confident about approaching a Staff member if they have a problem or question.

    I don't see that here.

    In addition, I found something very puzzling in the rules, and now I think I have a better idea of why there is such a large gap between the Serebii Staff and the members here:
    4. Administration Relations
    d. Do not ask how to become a mod, admin, or Op
    Well, goodness. How else is a member going to strive toward becoming a Staff member? If one doesn't know the criteria for taking on an official leadership role, then how can one behave accordingly? I find that completely odd.

    Is there perhaps a place or person responsible for listening to member suggestions and ideas regarding the operation of the forums? I think I'd be only too glad to bring up these issues and see how they can be resolved.

  18. #16443
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where Ever You Are
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    I live in Canada FYI . ^_^


    I hope you realize that's a generalization, because I have met some extremely open-minded Americans.

    Again, a generalization. People have their beliefs, true, but many of them are open to the possibility that their belief is either incomplete or outright erroneous. I've met dozens of Americans like those who, when I pointed out facts that threw the issues into a new light, immediately rectified and modified their preconceptions. Keep in mind these are very average Americans I am talking about, not "high-minded philosophers" that I was conversing with.
    Okay, no they aren't Americans (like myself) are like stubborn mules. Look, if you believed for 40 years of your life that if you were good you would go to heaven and then someone told you heaven doesn't exist, you wouldn't just go "Oh hey, that be true that my belief has been wrong for the 40 years of my life. Okay!" you want to believe what you want. And I Know you will call that a generalization, but unfortunately it's true for the majority of the US.

    Got to disagree here. It's not a question of want, it's a question of awareness. Many are unaware of facts that would, if presented carefully and clearly, compel them to change their beliefs. Once again, I've seen this happen where a person - I'll take the example of a 16 year old who was a strident believer in the Earth's age being ~6000 years old. He told me that he was prepared to change that belief on the basis of scientific evidence, which would still be within God's order, but claimed that no such evidence had been produced. I proceeded to show him how carbon dating worked and made sure he understood the math behind it before taking him to a museum where there was a tour for people to observe and participate in the dating of genuine dinosaur bones. He did all the work himself with instruction by the accompanying scientist and realized that the bone was millions of years older than the Earth. After providing him with several more examples, he said that he understood how empirical evidence didn't equal scientific evidence - he had been asking for the impossible, which was to see the Earth created and age more than ~6000 years. That was illogical, he realized, and so he understood the need to rely on observations of the "aftereffects" of age. Simply by using logic, he was able to arrive at the conclusion that the Earth had to be more than 6000 years old - otherwise most of our everyday knowledge simply wasn't applicable.
    No, its human nature to want. It's not about awareness. People don't give a **** about the environment that's dying. but being aware of it hasn't made them change their ways.

    This is of course only one example, but seeing his age - 16 years old - it is easy to tell that he had made the decision long ago and was so firmly set upon it that his belief did not waver through the years where doubt of one's environment is greatest. That he was able to change his belief after being provided with carefully explained information with all the background made clear shows me that it is possible, if not easier, for others to change their most deeply rooted beliefs. =)

    To return to my original point: I said it wasn't a matter of desire, but of awareness. He was never aware of the evidence, but he was still willing to change because he knew there was the possibility that the issue would be thrown into new light - which it already had. All I had to do was show it to him and clear up any factual confusion, and he got it in less than a day.

    So the main problem here is not that people deny the evidence, but that they simply don't know it exists.
    No they know it exists, but they treat it like AIDS: "OMG!IGOTTASTAYAWAYORI'LLGETSINFECTED!"

    I have to question your thinking here. Why do you believe that the more insignificant an issue is in one's life, the less likely one is to change their beliefs regarding it? I would think it's much easier to change one's beliefs if it's something hardly relevant to one's immediate life.
    again, my above examples.

    Take the above example: this guy, I can assure you, was a solid believer in the Earth's youthful age. He was totally convinced. It was a very important thing to him because he thought that so many people were deluding them into meaninglessness with their belief that the universe was millions of times older than them. I could tell that it pained him deeply to know that. Sounds like a very centered belief to me. Yet he was able to change it when presented with the evidence, which goes to show that it was very overwhelming and convincing.

    So why would it be more difficult to change one's belief that there are no blue raspberries even if there was empirical evidence? XP
    because bl;ue raspberries aren't as important as sexuality, environment, economy, etc.
    Beliefs are what a person molds their life upon. If a person doesn't believe in homosexuality, then they'll most likely become a homophobe. if they don't believe in eating meat, they'll most likely be a vegetarian. belefs are important to a person, and are as personal as the secrets you keep.
    Last edited by Fused; 23rd August 2008 at 1:07 AM.

  19. #16444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    I am also a moderator on a site, not Pokemon-related, and I can attest to the enormous efficiency and camaraderie amongst the Staff there. I believe that's because we understand that we have an obligation to be as kind, polite, and understanding as possible toward the members on the forum. We don't see our job as that of controlling, but of guidance. Consequently members are much more open to advice and more understanding of the rules and why we have them. They also are very confident about approaching a Staff member if they have a problem or question.
    Yeah I see, and I think it should be that way. I mean that staff members just can talk to anybody without like infracting them if they do something that is like not so bad..

    The forum I mod (or admin I should say) is pokemon related, and although it is maybe 100 times less active as sppf, but we take the time for our members, we talk to them, we don't flame at them, even though we have a double posting rule (to avoid double posts in most section), I noticed a triple post, and I just merged the post, said something about it, but not like "Infraction, Infraction, Infraction " xD. I mean we tend to help the people to learn the rules, and try them to follow the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    I don't see that here.
    You certainly don't.. Though I have to say some moderators are nice, I mean I do know like 6-7 people from this staff, and I kinda like those people on their repective ways. But those people being often the most helpfull and respected staff members. (meaning people like pika2000, Volteon, Erik D, Dramatic M)
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    In addition, I found something very puzzling in the rules, and now I think I have a better idea of why there is such a large gap between the Serebii Staff and the members here:
    All rules seem to puzzle me, here you have to read like 5 pages before you can start to post :S. And even so, with 5 pages people can make mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    Well, goodness. How else is a member going to strive toward becoming a Staff member? If one doesn't know the criteria for taking on an official leadership role, then how can one behave accordingly? I find that completely odd.
    I have to admitt I find their policy of looking for new staff members a little weird, in my eyes people might to actually apply to become staff members, and that the staff team just watch them, and see who they like to be modded. Since I think most people won't like to be modded and expected to do a lot of stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Takuta-Nui View Post
    Is there perhaps a place or person responsible for listening to member suggestions and ideas regarding the operation of the forums? I think I'd be only too glad to bring up these issues and see how they can be resolved.
    There is some thread IIRC, to talk about it, but I think it won't matter I mean most of the people being like this, will actually not going to be changed..

    Btw let one thing be sure, negativity, like this is , always gets a little bloathed, it is true the sppf staff doesn't is like the most nicest staff, but there are good people in the staff

    As for love issues again, I spoke with him today, not very long, this being his last weekend before school again. Due to like 7 hours time-difference we will only be able to talk like 1.5 hour a day on schooldays...

    It is not fair.
    Last edited by umbreunatic; 23rd August 2008 at 1:11 AM.
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



  20. #16445
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Home. I have no life.
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Hey everybody! I'm Mythic Mist and I'm just making an appearance here to just let everyone know that I'm very happy to be gay. ^_^

    Life as a gay Man(yes, Man, I turned 18 no too long ago ) is great. Especially since I've got a boyfriend who loves me, and makes me chicken quesadillas. lol. I love my boyfriend and my life would be completely empty without him. We've had our ups and downs, but we're still going strong. Four months strong on the 25th.

    And um, yeah, I also recently lost my virginity to him, so that's always nice. Anyway, I'm glad everyone's doing okay, kind of. seems people are having some very thought out discussion about...people's beliefs? Well, goes to show that there are some very intellectual people on here.

    And yeah, I'm gonna start community college soon. On September 2nd. I just need to find a way to pay for those damn books...Oh well, I'll figure something out.

    And that's my little re-re-introduction to this place. I havent posted in about a month and a half and even then I rarely posted. But maybe THIS time I'll be more active.

    Marry the Night

  21. #16446
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Journeying through Sinnoh
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Hi everyone I'm home!

    So anyways I said that school started and that I was a freshman (hellz yah!) and I love school and I cannot wait to go back on Monday but I'm glad that I have the weekend to rest now. I even did my homework last night instead of waiting until tomorrow night. I'm taking AP and Honors so I cannot get behind on my work.

    OH NO!

    You know that boy that I was telling you about that I liked so much. Well, I think that I am moving on just a little. I cannot go to my friends house that much and the boy is never home when I go to see him. So at school there is this junior that is so fine that I can barely keep my eyes off of him. I always look away when he looks at me but still. Anyways his name is Austin and he is a junior. My gaydar went off when I saw him because of the clothes he wears and the way that he talks.

    So anyways thought that I'd let you know some stuff about me and please read my Viridian Psychos. If you are scared of horror stuff then maybe not but please. There will be a bonus in there as there will be some homosexual content in there too (because I want it too) and that would be cool if you guys would read it.

    Thanks for the time and talk to you all later.
    Insert Cool FanFic Banner Here.
    Maybe I should start writing one of those...

    Life is a work of art, you have to paint it colorful!

  22. #16447
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Lucario View Post
    Hi everyone I'm home!

    So anyways I said that school started and that I was a freshman (hellz yah!) and I love school and I cannot wait to go back on Monday but I'm glad that I have the weekend to rest now. I even did my homework last night instead of waiting until tomorrow night. I'm taking AP and Honors so I cannot get behind on my work.

    OH NO!

    You know that boy that I was telling you about that I liked so much. Well, I think that I am moving on just a little. I cannot go to my friends house that much and the boy is never home when I go to see him. So at school there is this junior that is so fine that I can barely keep my eyes off of him. I always look away when he looks at me but still. Anyways his name is Austin and he is a junior. My gaydar went off when I saw him because of the clothes he wears and the way that he talks.

    So anyways thought that I'd let you know some stuff about me and please read my Viridian Psychos. If you are scared of horror stuff then maybe not but please. There will be a bonus in there as there will be some homosexual content in there too (because I want it too) and that would be cool if you guys would read it.

    Thanks for the time and talk to you all later.


    Hahahaha - not to cause you any misjustice... But, my *gaydar* has gone off soooooo many times... Could be just people are in denial - but I much prefer thinking, that they really aint gay hahah.


    Again though - good luck =D

    And keep us informed =D

  23. #16448
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hi eveyone ^^ decided I sould pop in to let everyone know I'm not dead :P

    anyway things are pretty mellow here, just been drawing watching anime tv web surfing and the occasional ds here and there.

    Are trip to the city was fun, the hotel had an indoor water slid, it was so awesome. At first I was all freaked out but then after trying it I got addicted. The water pressure was even elevated on the second day we were there so it was really super fast.

    also got my long time friends birthday gift while I was down there so that's taken care of lol.

    About school coming up uhhhhh..I don't know I mean I do in a sence wanna go but in other terms I don't. I just wanna skip this year and go straight to college (which reminds me I still need to work on my portfolio, prays I'll get accepted ><")

    anyway nothing exciting going on hope people are doing okay in their lives , cya cha <3 ;p
    Last edited by Beequeen; 24th August 2008 at 7:32 PM.

  24. #16449
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beequeen View Post
    About school coming up uhhhhh..I don't know I mean I do in a sence wanna go but in other terms I don't. I just wanna skip this year and go straight to college (which reminds me I still need to work on my portfolio, prays I'll get accepted ><")
    Been there, done that.
    Honestly though, my last year in High School was probably the best. Yeah, college applications and all that entails aren't so great, but if you get that out of the way early then you're up for an easy year.

    I'd say more, but I have packing to do. Move in is on Wednesday and I'm so not ready.



  25. #16450

    Default

    About Gaydar, not knowing what it actually means. I also once got a crush on some boy that seemed very much gay. The way we walked, sat down, the way he talked, the way his clothing was. I did got a crush on him, and to scared to come out in real life, since we barely knew each other, he was one year higher. But since we are in uni, that doesn't matter that much, I mean I followed a lesson that he probably didn't pass last year. Anyway the problem is, that due to our age difference, we didn't shared any friends, and thus there was like no way to contact him. But I knew his email adress (we have a book on university that gives us the email adresses of everybody on our faculty (sp)).

    I decided to mail him, and just stay annonymous, and I told him I was a bisexual guy in my second mail, I thought to avoid saying that in the first mail, since I feared that he won't reply to it otherwise. And if I knew he replied on the first mail, and not on the one where I told him that I was a guy, I can understand he isn't interested.

    His reaction was that "to bad, but that won't work out", kinda a cool reaction though. And he explained me het was heterosexual. I never told him who I was..

    Anyway, this week (friday to be precisely) I had to do a retake exam, and he was there aswell, and for a moment he was looking to me, and I noticed that aswell, and fellt scared to show that I used to have affection for him.

    But anyway what I want to say is that you must not be to sure about him being gay, you only know a guy's (or girl's) sexuality, if (s)he tells it to you yourself! (or a very relyable source)
    my friendcode is 0146-9705-1096.
    Don't forget to pm your friendcode



Page 658 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •