Page 738 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 18,426 to 18,450 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Right here in this little town where I live, Andy, you'd be jumped as soon as the sun started to go down, which is why almost no tourists stay to watch the sunset. Truth is, any foreign person wouldn't need to go to Mexico city, most of Mexico would eat you alive unless it's during business hours, when they steal from you via their services. Lucky there's expensive *ss hotels for you to stay at =D, oh don't mind the maid, she's just here for your Rolex XD

In the end, I guess it's worth it for the waves, the non-demonic people, the food, the waves, the alcohol, sex, the so called "culture" etc.

Sounds a brilliant place to live haha it certainly sounds gutsy. I guess it's one of those places you grow up in, else you're screwed over.

I hate walking these village streets at night only to be alone. I mean I have the dog, but gee, give me some human interaction. I feel like going to town, a pub, somewhere social tonight, but I'd rather go with a friend. Lame.

Driving lesson tomorrow. CRAP. I failed my test.. put me in a foul mood. People always fail for the most ridiculous reasons, and all you have to show for it is a disgusting form and a huge hole in your bank account.

Well, did people have a good Easter?

I get my new phone soon.. was going with Orange (ORANGE WEDNESDAYS) but then saw that Phones4U had the exact same deal but sold it for LESS? HOW? If they weren't so renowned I wouldn't trust them. So.. Orange it is, but cheaper. Magic.

Advent Children Complete with Final Fantasy XIII demo should keep me amused. Exams coming up? Oops. Essays? Yes. I really should get some work done this week .

So, fun fun fun? I booked my University accommodation today, so here's hoping that goes well. A Student Village for the first year, as recommended. Self catering, I get to do my own cooking, perfect! I've done quite a bit this week with some Chinese, Greek and a lovely almond and cherry Easter cake. On a student budget I'm sure I'll survive with some slightly less top end recipes!

How are people?

-- Andy
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Self catering is the way to go, and just so much better. Plus you actually get decent food at proper times
    Scarlet Rue, Cassandra Cain, Luka Millfy, Toph Bei Fong, Molly Hayes, Megan Gwynn, Stephanie Brown
    "Ohhh... this is how it all ends... Pond flirting with herself... true love at last."
    My available short stories: The Ending Star and A Hunter of Auld Times
    "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

I have my eye on a potential big, strong boyfriend.

J/k.

But not really.

Anyways, I know I just had this crush on this one cute guy, but he wanted to be friends, so I moved on. So now I have my eye on this guy who has a decent build (from soccer) and I'm almost absolutely sure he is gay. I've talked to him before, not a super lot, but enough where I started to make a move it wouldn't seem odd.

But here's the kickers.

1. The guy I had a crush on before is starting to act a little jealous. We were talking, laughing and then I told him about this guy and he just kind of stopped talking. And whenever I brought this new crush up, he would try to change the subject.

2. My friends seem to resent my newfoudn crush. I've been a little dependent on them for the past few months, and they always complain "You need a boyfriend. go meet somebody." But now that I have, it seems like they don't want me to be gone. I get it, cause when one of tem got a boyfriend, I hardly saw her at all, and it kind of hurt. I don't know, just stuff, but not major.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Well, did people have a good Easter?
    I didn't really do anything, haha.
    Normally the family celebrates by having a formal dinner at my grandparents house, but as I'm away from home it was just another Sunday for me. I expect the dinner wasn't done anyway- my grandparents aren't in the best of health at the moment.
    I thought about attending mass with the rest of the student body, but I ended up working on my math homework instead. Hah.

So, fun fun fun? I booked my University accommodation today, so here's hoping that goes well. A Student Village for the first year, as recommended. Self catering, I get to do my own cooking, perfect! I've done quite a bit this week with some Chinese, Greek and a lovely almond and cherry Easter cake. On a student budget I'm sure I'll survive with some slightly less top end recipes!
    Sounds fantastic.
    I'm in a similar housing situation, instead of a traditional college dormitory I'm in a refurbished apartment hall which is owned by the university. As a result, I have my own kitchen, I don't do a lot of cooking but it's nice for those occasions that I do feel like making something myself.

How are people?
    I've been doing alright.
    I'm procrastinating on my English assignments, going to be a late night für mich.

Keeping my fingers crossed about my apartment for next year. I'm fairly sure all the necessaries are into the realty office, so now I'm just waiting to see if we're approved. Thank goodness my parents are co-signing and helping me pay though. Yikes, this neighborhood is expensive. D:

I'll stop babbling and do my homework now. Haha.
    Last edited by Spookz; 14th April 2009 at 5:27 AM.

Ah procrastination. I go back to school next Tuesday so I can hold on a bit longer!

Fused, I can understand why it would be awkward for the other guy. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend, nor do I really want one now that I'm off to University after the Summer holidays. I'm completely open about myself at school, it feels like it's been that way for an eternity, but in all honesty it hasn't been that long. I've just never found anybody compatible. I guess I did find somebody it would be mean everything to me. Perhaps he's had his eyes on this other guy. If I watched him fall for somebody else it would be pretty heartbreaking. Yea, life's life, get on with it, but emotions still exist. I guess you just need to make this friend feel like he's still a big part of your life, and the same with all your other friends. Maybe now that he knows you're going after somebody else he feels he could be doing the same, and perhaps regrets previous decisions.

-- Andy
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

My Easter was quite well. I got 2 chocolate rabbits and $10.
    On the whole I'm doing pretty well. Nothing really big happening, and I'm in the middle of spring break

You sound a tad busy andy, lol I used waves twice =P

And get this, I've never owned a phone O.O
    My sister's owned like five now, and I've never bought one, nor been given one. I just never thought of it as something I would use. Whatever, maybe I'll call them while they're in the states and get me one, since here they cost about triple the price. A wii costs 400 US dollars here, Xbox 650, and Ps3 I don't even want to mention it =P

I killed a bunny on easter, seriously though, I did nothing -_- Well, I did go to one of those Christian rally things they have...boring XP but there were a lot of cute guys there =O

I've owned 3 phones in the past month lol I have a phone obsession for some odd reason XD.

This year was probably the first time I actually celebrated easter sine like 1997? The year I got my stuffed bunny and named her Lola. RIP 2004 XD
    My mom threw her away she lost her ears and her carrot. Ah, what memories of easter.

I'm doing good right now, focusing on grades. Except I fell for a stright guy which isn't very fun. Damn peoples playfulness.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Cute Christian guys. Oh the horror!

And falling for straight people is never a good path to go down, but it can't be helped. You just need to work past it sensibly .

Anyway, about phones, mine arrived today. Delicious! It'll be useful for University and those nights out in pubs and clubs :P. Plus when I'm bored at school I can text everybody with my unlimited texts. Perfect!

-- Andy

Urgh, tnis is why we need to have gaydars people, and even if you're in a relationship it could be helpful. Think about it, if your boyfriend/girlfriend has a suspicious friend, the gaydar'll at least let you know if the two are compatible.

But I am strongly against straight people being able to get a gaydar =P. Why am I talking about it as if one were in production? lol

I just got a haircut earlier today, damn that gay barber knows how to cut it lol, and he tells such amusing stories, too. Too bad my camera's broken as the sky is blue, or I'd go take some pics at the beach, and maybe a candid shot of those speedo fanatics lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nintandy View Post
    Ah procrastination. I go back to school next Tuesday so I can hold on a bit longer!

Fused, I can understand why it would be awkward for the other guy. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend, nor do I really want one now that I'm off to University after the Summer holidays. I'm completely open about myself at school, it feels like it's been that way for an eternity, but in all honesty it hasn't been that long. I've just never found anybody compatible. I guess I did find somebody it would be mean everything to me. Perhaps he's had his eyes on this other guy. If I watched him fall for somebody else it would be pretty heartbreaking. Yea, life's life, get on with it, but emotions still exist. I guess you just need to make this friend feel like he's still a big part of your life, and the same with all your other friends. Maybe now that he knows you're going after somebody else he feels he could be doing the same, and perhaps regrets previous decisions.

-- Andy
    Well but this friend has told me that he's straight, and just likes me as a friend. So why he's acting jealous... it makes me think he lied so he wouldn't be thrown out on the spot.

As for my friends and this situation, I've decided to put this guy on hold. yes, he's great and all, but I've been asking myself "Is he worth the damage it would cause?" And I settled on no. I talked to my friends about my decision, and I told them that they are still important to me. They agreed, but they said that they were afraid that if I went with this guy, they would be important in a different way- one said "important backup plans." I don't want to make them my backup plans. They've been my friends for too long.

In other news, something random and somewhat off topic. Has anyone heard of ChristianU2ber?

That's all I have to say aboutt hat.

But it got my thinking, and researching, and I discovered, using basic English and having to learn some Hebrew, that the Bible doesn't actually call homosexuality a sin, like everyone thinks it does. I kind of want to make a debate thread about it (it would fail) but I guess I'm a bit apprehensive.

Just go for it fused,
    and I'm looking into that utuber as I type this =P. In the mean time, I like what this guy that goes by the name of PickThisCar said.

Fused, sounds like you have some good priorities set . As for the Christian things, I'll check them out later, sounds intriguing.

Ernie, good to know you got that haircut sorted alright in the end!

-- Andy

Hey everyone! How are things!

Nintandy, you're back! Haven't seen ya in a while!

So, over this vacation, bsides playing Platinum, I have learned to try and open up to people. To not be a shut-in all the time. Even though it was over the phone, I was still able to talk alot more. I'm more comfortable with talking to others now.

I've also been reading two books, Frankenstein and World War Z.

Mary Shelly's Frankenstein pretty much throws everything you've seen in the old, black-and-white Frankenstein movie out the window. The characters in the book have huge differences from their movie counterparts.

World War Z is pretty scary in the way it depicts mankind on the brink of extinction due to a global zombie epidemic. The characters have such fear in them as they retell their experiences. If ya get the chance, get this and read it. I'm sure you'll like it.

As for the ChristianU2ber.....I don't have much to say about it...just bleh...
    Last edited by Yonowarru; 16th April 2009 at 4:59 PM.

Yonowarru, that's fantastic . I'm so much more open about myself now, and can talk about my problems and not have to worry about my sexuality any more. It's certainly a relief, and you can be honest not only with other people but also with yourself.

Frankenstein, I must read that someday. Frankenstein is the creator and not the monster, one of many common misconceptions!

Anyhoo, good to see you back! I must look into ChristianU2ber.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4DJ...layer_embedded

I may have ranted a bit on the comments. He can't even explain why it's not normal. An analogy about marrying a hand? Irrelevant much? Gee...

CLOSE EDIT!

Ah today was good, was out bowling with some friends. Who kept fondling with my arse strap! Why do jeans have belts on the back?! Ah well :P me and my lovely pink ball, and BUMPERS! I've not played bowling with bumpers in years. So fun . Bought a shirt saying 'If found, please return to pub'. That should be useful soon!

-- Andy
    Last edited by Nintandy; 16th April 2009 at 7:07 PM.

Awe, this club, its been forever. Sorry guys, I never really stop in. Do you even remember me ahah, its been a few...months?

Anyway, I haven't been up to much. We brought back my brothers kitten for the summer since he irresponsibly bought one 2 months before he moved out of College and to a town with his girlfriend, whose allergic. She's cute though.

Spookz, Nintandy, you guys are lucky. When I start University in the fall, I'll be in res with a meal plan and nooo kitchen. Infact, I've toured my dorm and it's not even the size of a kitchen. I guess I should start appreciating home-cooked meals while I can.

Stress of my final Highschool term is getting to me though. I got accepted at the University of my choice but I have to keep my grades up, which is proving to be difficult.

Hopefully the akwardness between you and your disappears Fused. He really shouldn't be jealous. I say, if youre confident, go for it.

Anyway, I should get back to Hamlet. Nice play, annoying followup questions. The end of my own novel, but hopefully not the last of my entries here at the club, cya guys!

Quote Originally Posted by the_w0lf View Post
    Spookz, Nintandy, you guys are lucky. When I start University in the fall, I'll be in res with a meal plan and nooo kitchen. Infact, I've toured my dorm and it's not even the size of a kitchen. I guess I should start appreciating home-cooked meals while I can.
    I pay extra for it though, which, I kind of regret now.
    Oh well. Pros and cons to everything.

Stress of my final Highschool term is getting to me though. I got accepted at the University of my choice but I have to keep my grades up, which is proving to be difficult.
    God, I think everyone's last semester or so of highschool is terrible in that sense. The teachers like to remind everyone that just because you've bought your cap and gown doesn't mean you have to use it. Haha, those jerks.

Good luck, hang in there.

Well DeviantArt was being a b*tch to me today, but I was finally able to upload a Suicune drawing. Go check it out if you want.

I got photoshop CS4 yesterday, looking forward to learning how to use that thing.

Anyway, no time to do much on the interwebz right now, I'm hungry as a mother fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mexican_Smeargle View Post
    Just go for it fused
    What, the debate thread idea I had? I would, but I don't exactly know how I would present my info and make it a debate. ig uess I need a topic. I don't know if it should be like "What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?" or "Do You Think Homosexuality is Wrong?" or "Do You Think The Bible Condemns Homosexuality?" or "The Gay Debate"

I'll help out if you need any ideas. The first one sounds good since it's relevant to your argument. A lot more precise!

Yeah, the first one IS most relevant, either that or What does the bible REALLY say about Adam and Steve? ;P

Well I'm a photoshop newb, but I did something today. I'd post the thread link if I wasn't so lazy, it's a mew =3

The first does seem relevant, but I also have some reasoning against non-religious arguments. I may post my ideas here first though, and see what you guys think of my findings. Or if it wouldn't be on topic, I could PM the list, if you don't mind.

umm...I hope I'm not interrupting anything...

Is it okay if I join this club? I'm bisexual btw.

wow, this is intimidating, 925 pages on this club and I never asked to join until now?

>////>

Credits to Skyomi for the amazing banner(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RauniKai View Post
    umm...I hope I'm not interrupting anything...

Is it okay if I join this club? I'm bisexual btw.

wow, this is intimidating, 925 pages on this club and I never asked to join until now?

>////>
    Bah, don't be intimidated.
    We're all just here to be with like people and do our thing, so you're certainly welcome to join us.

So, did anyone else attempt the day of silence today?
    I tried, and in the past I've done so well, but this year was completely different. Firstly, I had to break the silence to answer a phone call from the realty people I have been working with (I got the apartment!), and then we had a huge group of prospective theatre students on campus this evening. We took them to see our opening of Urinetown, which was pretty fantastic.

But I thought about it on the train ride back from the theatre, and I figured that doing the day of silence here wouldn't have really done anything for me anyway. I mean, if a group of theatre people can't accept gays, then no one will. :P So, while I'm obviously still all for gay rights and etc., the theatre and my school (one of the most diverse in the nation, surprising being a Catholic college) are open enough that I'm comfortable where I'm at without doing anything to change it.

Page 738 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast