Page 738 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 18,426 to 18,450 of 33497

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Yonowarru, that's fantastic . I'm so much more open about myself now, and can talk about my problems and not have to worry about my sexuality any more. It's certainly a relief, and you can be honest not only with other people but also with yourself.

Frankenstein, I must read that someday. Frankenstein is the creator and not the monster, one of many common misconceptions!

Anyhoo, good to see you back! I must look into ChristianU2ber.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4DJ...layer_embedded

I may have ranted a bit on the comments. He can't even explain why it's not normal. An analogy about marrying a hand? Irrelevant much? Gee...

CLOSE EDIT!

Ah today was good, was out bowling with some friends. Who kept fondling with my arse strap! Why do jeans have belts on the back?! Ah well :P me and my lovely pink ball, and BUMPERS! I've not played bowling with bumpers in years. So fun . Bought a shirt saying 'If found, please return to pub'. That should be useful soon!

-- Andy
    Last edited by Nintandy; 16th April 2009 at 7:07 PM.
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

Awe, this club, its been forever. Sorry guys, I never really stop in. Do you even remember me ahah, its been a few...months?

Anyway, I haven't been up to much. We brought back my brothers kitten for the summer since he irresponsibly bought one 2 months before he moved out of College and to a town with his girlfriend, whose allergic. She's cute though.

Spookz, Nintandy, you guys are lucky. When I start University in the fall, I'll be in res with a meal plan and nooo kitchen. Infact, I've toured my dorm and it's not even the size of a kitchen. I guess I should start appreciating home-cooked meals while I can.

Stress of my final Highschool term is getting to me though. I got accepted at the University of my choice but I have to keep my grades up, which is proving to be difficult.

Hopefully the akwardness between you and your disappears Fused. He really shouldn't be jealous. I say, if youre confident, go for it.

Anyway, I should get back to Hamlet. Nice play, annoying followup questions. The end of my own novel, but hopefully not the last of my entries here at the club, cya guys!

Quote Originally Posted by the_w0lf View Post
    Spookz, Nintandy, you guys are lucky. When I start University in the fall, I'll be in res with a meal plan and nooo kitchen. Infact, I've toured my dorm and it's not even the size of a kitchen. I guess I should start appreciating home-cooked meals while I can.
    I pay extra for it though, which, I kind of regret now.
    Oh well. Pros and cons to everything.

Stress of my final Highschool term is getting to me though. I got accepted at the University of my choice but I have to keep my grades up, which is proving to be difficult.
    God, I think everyone's last semester or so of highschool is terrible in that sense. The teachers like to remind everyone that just because you've bought your cap and gown doesn't mean you have to use it. Haha, those jerks.

Good luck, hang in there.

Well DeviantArt was being a b*tch to me today, but I was finally able to upload a Suicune drawing. Go check it out if you want.

I got photoshop CS4 yesterday, looking forward to learning how to use that thing.

Anyway, no time to do much on the interwebz right now, I'm hungry as a mother fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mexican_Smeargle View Post
    Just go for it fused
    What, the debate thread idea I had? I would, but I don't exactly know how I would present my info and make it a debate. ig uess I need a topic. I don't know if it should be like "What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?" or "Do You Think Homosexuality is Wrong?" or "Do You Think The Bible Condemns Homosexuality?" or "The Gay Debate"

I'll help out if you need any ideas. The first one sounds good since it's relevant to your argument. A lot more precise!
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking

Yeah, the first one IS most relevant, either that or What does the bible REALLY say about Adam and Steve? ;P

Well I'm a photoshop newb, but I did something today. I'd post the thread link if I wasn't so lazy, it's a mew =3

The first does seem relevant, but I also have some reasoning against non-religious arguments. I may post my ideas here first though, and see what you guys think of my findings. Or if it wouldn't be on topic, I could PM the list, if you don't mind.

umm...I hope I'm not interrupting anything...

Is it okay if I join this club? I'm bisexual btw.

wow, this is intimidating, 925 pages on this club and I never asked to join until now?

>////>

Credits to Skyomi for the amazing banner(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RauniKai View Post
    umm...I hope I'm not interrupting anything...

Is it okay if I join this club? I'm bisexual btw.

wow, this is intimidating, 925 pages on this club and I never asked to join until now?

>////>
    Bah, don't be intimidated.
    We're all just here to be with like people and do our thing, so you're certainly welcome to join us.

So, did anyone else attempt the day of silence today?
    I tried, and in the past I've done so well, but this year was completely different. Firstly, I had to break the silence to answer a phone call from the realty people I have been working with (I got the apartment!), and then we had a huge group of prospective theatre students on campus this evening. We took them to see our opening of Urinetown, which was pretty fantastic.

But I thought about it on the train ride back from the theatre, and I figured that doing the day of silence here wouldn't have really done anything for me anyway. I mean, if a group of theatre people can't accept gays, then no one will. :P So, while I'm obviously still all for gay rights and etc., the theatre and my school (one of the most diverse in the nation, surprising being a Catholic college) are open enough that I'm comfortable where I'm at without doing anything to change it.

TMS- Replying to your post the page before, so Mexico is quite dangerous? Or just your place? And isn't Texas in Mexcio? (I ask because I wouldn't mind seeing Texas. I like tacos and love how some females say y'all and thier accents)
    Fused- I can kind of see why they would be reculant, maybe you should assure them they won't lose you, just becauase you find someone doesn't mean you need to lose your friends.
    The wolf- Of course we remeber you, why wouldn't we
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

nah, Texas is one of the U.S' states. It used to be a part of mexico, but now it just borders it I think >.>

Welcome aboard!

I seem to be talking to a lot of Mexicans these days.

Good stuff .

Let us know how the thread is coming along, Fused!

And wow, today's driving lesson was brilliant! 2 hours of near perfect driving I thought. This second attempt at the test should go smoothly, I had no problems today . Off to a party tonight, and just checked my homework schedule. Nothing due in for the day back! PERFECT!

How be everybody?

-- Andy

I've been doing quite well since joining this group

To be honest driving scares me a lot, which is why I've never been outside of a parking lot yet :\

Ever since I drove a golf cart into a pole and burned my arm really bad, I've never really wanted to drive. But I'm a stay at home kind of person anyways, so I don't know if much would have changed if I didn't drive into that pole >.>

I'm not gunna lie, I should have my liscence by now. I mean, I'm grade 12 and all. I finished my class and I just need to book my test. There's always a huge waiting list though. I'm also not that confident in my driving yet and the instructors are beyond tough. We have one of the best driving academys in the area though so I guess that where that comes from, keeping standards and all.

I plan to get it before September, so that's good.

I'm good, but off to bed. Work at 8am tomorrow which is lame so I should be well rested for it. Cya guys laterr

Unhappy Bad memories

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post

So, did anyone else attempt the day of silence today?

The day before the DoS, I took money for my nasty smoking habit from the Gay Straight Alliance thing at school =O. I let my boyfriend know. I didn't even use the money (it was just a dollar =P) and on the day of silence, I payed an extra buck for the red day of silence t-shirt.

That brought up an argument that ultimately caused me to break up with my boyfriend, John, whom I didn't really love, but it till hurt a little. I know I shouldn't have done that, I have no idea why I did it, I guess nicotine's a b!tch, and my conscience was asleep that day X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    TMS- Replying to your post the page before, so Mexico is quite dangerous? Or just your place? And isn't Texas in Mexcio? (I ask because I wouldn't mind seeing Texas. I like tacos and love how some females say y'all and thier accents)
    Most places in Mexico are dangerous. Well it's not the place obviously, it's the people, they see a tourist and all they want to do is squeeze the money off of you. Some of them won't try to do it through their business, those are the ones you should watch out for.

Texas is in the US, it borders the biggest state in Mexico Chihuahua(GoogleEarth it). Texas is home to the TexMex style food. It's a mixture of Texan food with some Mexican spice added to it. Think Carne Asada Steak, think Fajitas, all that. The accent is pretty much the southern accent, having liven in NC, I don't mind it, I just think it's funny, and cute when the women say "Y'all" lol Texans have a bit of their own accent though, and it is drastically different from the way they talk in CO, from my experience, and of course, it is nothing like Yankee English =P
    Last edited by The_Mexican_Smeargle; 19th April 2009 at 2:43 AM.

I tried it , but failed. People are so cruel somtimes XD this one guy went around beating people up to make them talk.

I have a few mexican friends, and they always talk how dangerous it is going down , and how scary it is. I wanna go one day =D , only time I was there was for a switch of planes coming from Peru. Sorry for your brake up though.

On the driveing thing, I am so terrified of driveing. My dad doesn't wanna teach me cause he'll just end up yelling haha. On the topic of driveing today was fun, I asked the guy(Danny) whom I tottaly shouldn't like if he could take me to the mall, which he said yes to but my friends changed there minds.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Hey everyone,

I return after almost a year and two posts. How is everyone? Sorry about being a no show.

Anyway I noticed someone bring up ChristianU2ber and I feel real bad for the kid, he is no longer going to have a normal life. It'll go away eventually, but the damage has been done. Although I couldn't help, but laugh. Has anyone seen this girl's video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVvH0Ne2Ws It's really cute how she defends him and she is twelve too. Since when is it that the internetz is used by tweens. I mean I know they can obviously use it, but having youtube accounts. I now wouldn't be surprised to see that they have myspace acounts too!

Well since the last time I came on I have come out to one other person. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I really have done a lot of progress. I don't think I mentioned this last time, but I was very depressed and only about 8 months ago did I truly accept myself to be gay. I am a lot more confident and happy! I can't imagine being depressed again. I even feel like coming out to my parents, but I know even that will take a little bit more time. I want to come out to a few more friends and then I'll take that big step. Maybe for my Junior year I'll be out to everyone!

I tried being silent for a whole day, but I couldn't. It really is hard. I'm sorry to hear your school is so homophobic Takaru. My school is very accepting and didn't come across any hate that day.

The ONLY Shiny I have ever caught, back in Gold. My file was shortly deleted by my friend...

La Quinta Estacion
    Que te Quería

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I tried it , but failed. People are so cruel somtimes XD this one guy went around beating people up to make them talk.

I have a few mexican friends, and they always talk how dangerous it is going down , and how scary it is. I wanna go one day =D , only time I was there was for a switch of planes coming from Peru. Sorry for your brake up though.

On the driveing thing, I am so terrified of driveing. My dad doesn't wanna teach me cause he'll just end up yelling haha. On the topic of driveing today was fun, I asked the guy(Danny) whom I tottaly shouldn't like if he could take me to the mall, which he said yes to but my friends changed there minds.
    That's really f*cked up about the beating up thing. And they wonder why school shootings happen =P. It's the oppressors that drive the oppressed to insanity and revolting, which leads to revolution, at the price of blood.

Anywhere near the borders, and in capital city, you might find your self dead one moment. As for the breakup, don't worry about it, I didn't even like him lol, I went out with him because I somehow entangled myself in things. I have no idea how I get into stupid messes with stupid people =P. But hey, at least it got me that three-way after prom XD

Quote Originally Posted by Psyboy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I return after almost a year and two posts. How is everyone? Sorry about being a no show.

Anyway I noticed someone bring up ChristianU2ber and I feel real bad for the kid, he is no longer going to have a normal life. It'll go away eventually, but the damage has been done. Although I couldn't help, but laugh. Has anyone seen this girl's video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVvH0Ne2Ws It's really cute how she defends him and she is twelve too. Since when is it that the internetz is used by tweens. I mean I know they can obviously use it, but having youtube accounts. I now wouldn't be surprised to see that they have myspace acounts too!

Well since the last time I came on I have come out to one other person. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I really have done a lot of progress. I don't think I mentioned this last time, but I was very depressed and only about 8 months ago did I truly accept myself to be gay. I am a lot more confident and happy! I can't imagine being depressed again. I even feel like coming out to my parents, but I know even that will take a little bit more time. I want to come out to a few more friends and then I'll take that big step. Maybe for my Junior year I'll be out to everyone!

I tried being silent for a whole day, but I couldn't. It really is hard. I'm sorry to hear your school is so homophobic Takaru. My school is very accepting and didn't come across any hate that day.

Ok, that girl has a radio on top of the heater, that thing'll blow up and maybe nock some sense into her. People need to stop making shitty videos, ooooo sad background music ;_;, OMG a cat! I hate cats =P They're too fuzzy XD

I was wondering who everyone was referring to as christianU2ber, yeah, that kid's awesome. He blindly flows something because he knows no better, yet he doesn't ask his parents for permission before posting a video of himself on youtube. I assume that because no one in their right mind would let their kid get flamed like that, and it doesn't take internet know-how to delete a video.

I've actually talked out the homophobia from some people. Heck, I think I've helped my share of boys out of the closet too lol. I don't hate homophobes, that brings me down to their level. I think it's because of my mannerism that I can peacefully talk with a homophobe, and talk him a bit out of his fear sometimes. It's funny how some guys think that just because you're gay, you DROOL over every boy you see XD. It's helped me get my share of hate when someone suddenly finds out when they were unaware of my sexuality, but usually it gets overlooked and finally accepted by my true friends and family. I really don't see why sexuality should have anything to do with the way you see or treat someone. Like the Luther dude would say, "I have a dream, that some day, my children will not be judged by the perception of their lifestyle, but by the content of their character."

I just noticed Sapphiredragon's banned. Does anybody know why?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Didn't he/she get banned before or was that someone else?
    ~Disclaimer: If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared to not only retract it, but also to deny under oath I ever said it. ~

Hmm...well today was wet. Just as I leave school, it starts raining heavy...but I like getting wet, so it didn't really matter. :P

Trying to learn to draw backgrounds now...so perplexing for me...Has anyone had this problem?

Yay for new and returning members!

As for Sapphiredragon, I didn't know he/she was banned...

Hey guys, long time no chat.

Seems becoming 1 year older [17th april ^-^] has made my outlook on life a little more bigger. I have been reminicising a lot recently with my boyfriend about things and noticing the same sex a lot more.

Perhaps it is to do with the hotter weather we are having? But maybe it is because of some of the crazy thing girls my age and older wear..

Too revealing for my tastes.

Please PM me before adding my friend code, thanks ^_^

I dislike ignorant people who try to stop people who are being respectful by being silent. Even my friend, who I thought was cool with gay people was trying to get me and all of my friends to talk. Ugh.
    Sorry if I don't post much for a while, my home computer got a virus (I think from line rider >.<) and crashed. I now have the blue screen of death. But the local library cam to the rescue and such.
    I was silent a week ago instead....It was kinda accidental.
    As for getting wet: I love the rain. It (for some reason) helps me sleep. And its relaxing.
    And it seems that a lot more people at my school know I'm gay than I thought. O_O And I mean a LOT.
    Sorry if this seemed like a rant!

Quote Originally Posted by Briankelly130 View Post
    Didn't he/she get banned before or was that someone else?
    Who knows? I can't keep up to date with everyone's shenanigans. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yonowarru View Post
    Hmm...well today was wet. Just as I leave school, it starts raining heavy...but I like getting wet, so it didn't really matter. :P
    I generally like the rain too, but this morning..

7:30 in the morning, an alarm is going off. I thought it was one of my roommates phones or something, so I just kind of lay in bed for a minute. Then we all realize that it's the fire alarm, so we scramble for keys and such and rush out the door. My slippers were soaked through just about as soon as I stepped outside, and I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Keep in mind that we're supposed to get snow this morning too, so it was freezing outside. I was not very happy.
    Anyway, after the Chicago Fire Department checked everything out we were free to go back inside, someone who works for the University wanted us to walk all the way around to the front door and swipe our ID cards back in, but even our RAs didn't pay attention to her, haha.

Oh life..

Page 738 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast