Page 836 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast
Results 20,876 to 20,900 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    I've heard Poker Face, but that's only cause it plays on the radio 24/7 where I work. PO PO PO POKER FACE AGSDJSAE SSSSHH! OH well, she's apparently a very nice lady so hugs for her.

But if only the Radio would play the entire Ys album once a day, I'd be happy. >_o
    YES THEY SHOULD PLAY Ys ALL DAY. That would be quite amazing, or even give Peach, Plum, Pear a play...the whole day, ah, how good that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by the_w0lf View Post
    Actually, her sexuality has nothing to do with her success. She's one of the most innovative artists of the decade. Her bizarre demeanor, her fashion choices and her ability to appeal to the masses (albeit teenage girls/boys) with number 1 hits, is why she's so successful.
    Wearing ridiculous outfits and being a mainstream generic pop star doesn't make her very...innovative. There have been....a lot of bands before her that have done electropop in a much more better style. Stuff like Lesbians on Ectasy, Hot Chip, Freezepop, Lo-Fi-Fnk, Robots in Disguise, Fischerspooner, and so on. How could her music NOT appeal to the teenagers, they just seem to gravitate towards sexual songs, and, whatever else.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    And IF, I'm glad you chose to stay, even if it's just for a while. And Gaga gets mucho publicity for being a "bisexual icon" or some siht like that
    Thanks, I thought I might try to...re-adapt back into this club, maybe, I'll see how it goes, I've never been much of a club person, or anything, flying solo is usually how I do things.
    Last edited by Imaginary Friend; 9th December 2009 at 1:20 AM.

Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    quoted for sig

Oh God, I sing Peach Plum Pear while I work. I've worked out some of it on my harp too, but it's a little too rhythmically challenging for a beginner like me.

Seriously you're the first person I've met besides my best friend who likes Joanna. And hooray, she should have a new album out soonish.

Oh, Slash!

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Oh God, I sing Peach Plum Pear while I work. I've worked out some of it on my harp too, but it's a little too rhythmically challenging for a beginner like me.

Seriously you're the first person I've met besides my best friend who likes Joanna. And hooray, she should have a new album out soonish.

Oh, Slash!
    I couldn't even begin to try to play that song, it sounds complicated, very.

Have you heard Final Fantasy's (Owen Pallett) cover of it? He is like, one of my favourite violinists, and is one of the first gay musicians who actually sounds good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwsAAzX12mM

I've never met another person who liked Joanna, I don't even bother recommending her since I know the people I knew would be turned off by her voice, oh well, they can go back to listening to shite.

Yeah, I heard his cover! I had no idea he was gay though. Moscow Coup Attempt's cover of Sprout and the Bean (the video consists of *groan* children so be advised) is also really well made. (Whether you like the new age trancy music is a different matter...)

She encapsulates just about all my favorite things in her music... Harp, beautiful imagery and lyrics that would make the most sapient of lexiphanes jealous! (Who else can pull off the words taciturn, diluvian and hydrocephalitic in music?)

I don't mind her not being well known at all.

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Yeah, I heard his cover! I had no idea he was gay though. Moscow Coup Attempt's cover of Sprout and the Bean (the video consists of *groan* children so be advised) is also really well made. (Whether you like the new age trancy music is a different matter...)

She encapsulates just about all my favorite things in her music... Harp, beautiful imagery and lyrics that would make the most sapient of lexiphanes jealous! (Who else can pull off the words taciturn, diluvian and hydrocephalitic in music?)

I don't mind her not being well known at all.
    They sound more like downtempo electronica, not really new age...y. But it's a pretty god damn good cover.

Hah, yeah, her lyrics are a really big step up to stuff like...oh say, Brokencyde. Well, the hipster in me loves that she is unknown...relatively, I get all pretentious when people ask me "what type of music do you like?" and I'm all like "you wouldn't know them", it makes me feel pretty special. =D

Oh, I say the same thing when people ask me that question. "Oh, you wouldn't know/like it anyway". (I don't have a wide variety of things I listen to, either. I'm extremely picky).

Although, I don't have a hipster inside me and what's a Brokencycle?

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Oh, I say the same thing when people ask me that question. "Oh, you wouldn't know/like it anyway". (I don't have a wide variety of things I listen to, either. I'm extremely picky).

Although, I don't have a hipster inside me and what's a Brokencycle?
    I listen to a lot of things, 'pretty much' everything, though I hate when people say "I listen to everything lol", that usually just means 'whatever is on the radio'

Well, the hipster in me grows restless when I don't listen to Beck or of Montreal once a day, it's like a natural urge.

A Brokencyde? Hm, well, I think extremely shitty band doesn't really capture them that well, so just watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLUc6cqAOU

Wow. Watching like 20 seconds of that made my body lose the will to retain any food.

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Omg Slash... I just read like every comic in that "Becoming Blizzard" one. xD I liked it.

EDIT: Alright, I'm just going to type and hope it makes some sense...

Okay so my friend (a girl) was over today, and we were just hanging out and whatever the fack else we did (including baking cookies... ^_^). So we got talking and crap, and I think I had actual romantic feelings for her... I don't know if this has been dormant or something in me and I just hadn't realized it, but it's freaking me out. This is the first time I had genuinely felt something for a girl in years. And it sucks, because I just came out over the last few months, now I don't know what to think. Like am I gay, or bi, or what... I really did not need this right now... I have too much work to do... I don't know... I'll evaluate and see what I'm actually thinking here. If this keeps going, I seriously will have no idea wtf I'm going to do... It's hard to go back in the closet once you're out. So now I feel like crying over nothing... again. In all honesty, FML.
    Last edited by muumajii23; 9th December 2009 at 3:55 AM.
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    Round 1: Vancouver Canucks - 1 Vs. Chicago Blackhawks - 1
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell?
    Due to the fact that we could have something,
    that'll never happen...

Muumajii23-

I know how you feel =/
    I would just try to not think about it, & keep going on with your life. Let the feelings kinda....stir. It's possible to be bi ya know...

:]

But the thing is I see her everyday, and I'm afraid to go to school tomorrow because I'm afraid of what will happen. FMLwhydoialwayslikemybestfriends...
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Slash, I don't know where you found that stuff... but I loved it. The "Becoming Blizzard" series was definitely the best.

Muu, I don't want to create any type of bias in you, but when I first came out to myself, I also had strong feelings for my female firneds, but after a few more times of experiencing those feelings, i realized that they weren't romantic feelings, but just unfelt and strong platonic feelings.

Also, as Onyx said, bisexuality is what the majority of all people fall into, much mroe commonly than gay or straight. Just search your feelings, calm down about tomorrow. If you are you really that nervous, you got to be good at hiding it (which any gay person can do well enough) because I swear girls have like the ability to smeel fear. It's odd.

Thanks Fused... I don't know, it just more or less freaked me out... I think I will be better tomorrow... xD
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by muumajii23 View Post
    Omg Slash... I just read like every comic in that "Becoming Blizzard" one. xD I liked it.

EDIT: Alright, I'm just going to type and hope it makes some sense...

Okay so my friend (a girl) was over today, and we were just hanging out and whatever the fack else we did (including baking cookies... ^_^). So we got talking and crap, and I think I had actual romantic feelings for her... I don't know if this has been dormant or something in me and I just hadn't realized it, but it's freaking me out. This is the first time I had genuinely felt something for a girl in years. And it sucks, because I just came out over the last few months, now I don't know what to think. Like am I gay, or bi, or what... I really did not need this right now... I have too much work to do... I don't know... I'll evaluate and see what I'm actually thinking here. If this keeps going, I seriously will have no idea wtf I'm going to do... It's hard to go back in the closet once you're out. So now I feel like crying over nothing... again. In all honesty, FML.

i think that happen to everyone but after talking to friends and after meeting my partner, i discovered that i was only confortable around that girl, and i think that maybe you're confusing the feeling of being very confortable around her whit love. just relax and analize everything till you're sure what u feel. and if you can, try to talk to someone in real life, not in here.

Yeah, my situations the reverse.

I've had several girls try things with me o/////o;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Umeki View Post
    Yeah, my situations the reverse.

I've had several girls try things with me o/////o;;;
    its because girls like to watch guys kissing each other 8-)

xD Well the saying goes "all the good ones are gay". xD
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by muumajii23 View Post
    xD Well the saying goes "all the good ones are gay". xD
    so true

I don't know, I've met quite a few "good ones" that are straight

Yeahh

Supposedly

"" All the hot guys are gay ""

XDD

I'm late to help again!

Muu - I'd wait a while and find out if those feelings really say you like her or not. And as the over used thing goes, you can always ask us for help On a side note, how'd the cookies come out?

I hate it when people say all the good ones are gay. So not true, it's like equally split.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wg8zgh.gif[/IMG]

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Club
    We're always welcoming active members! Click the banner and come check us out!

Wuzzat? Friend Safari? 3DS friends? If you wanna swap friend codes, PM me!
    My safari has Ivysaur!

I hate it when people say all the good ones are gay. So not true, it's like equally split.
    The only reason why women say all the good ones are gay is because gay men don't equate their breasts as their eyes. >:T

Everyone here knows that's not the case (just about everyone bemoans that all the gays they know in real life are "too femmey or w/e").

8D

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Just stopping by, taking a brief break from studying. Whoever said exam week in university was stressful and made take your soul, wasn't kidding. Who would of thought I would have to know the parts of the brain and phases of the moon in Teachers Prep, only 13 more days til home...

(will join in a conversation later)

Page 836 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 736786826832833834835836837838839840846886936 ... LastLast