Page 849 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast
Results 21,201 to 21,225 of 33279

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by thebluekid View Post
    (And S.S. - I love your new icon thingy!)
    Ironically, the word that you couldn't thiink of, you mentioned later. It's called an avatar

@Slash: Ya, the solid black paw would look great. Less means more. xD By the way, I loved that shirt! xD I actually laughed....

@blue: YES! I despise it with a passion. Chrome worked so much better for me personally. xD
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    Round 1: Vancouver Canucks - 1 Vs. Chicago Blackhawks - 1
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell?
    Due to the fact that we could have something,
    that'll never happen...

thebluekid & Fused--Insomniacs unite! Lets all do the zombie walk.

Want... Brains!!!

Yeah, I'm hella tired. (and a bit of a spazz tonight)

*crash*
    RAY

What do we want?!
    BBBRRRAAAIIINNSSSS!!!

When do we want it?!
    BBBRRRAAAIIINNSSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow_stitches View Post
    thebluekid & Fused--Insomniacs unite! Lets all do the zombie walk.

Want... Brains!!!

Yeah, I'm hella tired. (and a bit of a spazz tonight)

*crash*
    CAN I JOIN! =D Currently running on like 3 hours of sleep and 5 cups of coffee. xD

Btw, I'M GETTING MY EAR PIERCED WEDNESDAY! most likely =D Now, a quick question, does it really matter what side you get it on? xD I will not be able to make a decision on my own... xD
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by muumajii23 View Post
    Btw, I'M GETTING MY EAR PIERCED WEDNESDAY! most likely =D Now, a quick question, does it really matter what side you get it on? xD I will not be able to make a decision on my own... xD
    straight boys say "left is right, right is wrong"
    on the west coast of the US anyway, the right ear pierced means "gay"

**** YEAH, RIGHT EAR THEN! xD
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow_stitches View Post
    Ugh, I feel like walking death today. I'm literally running on like 2 1/2 hours of sleep... I gotta do a bunch of crap today too.

Anyone else suffer from insomnia?

>.<
    How should I put this... YES. Perhaps it's not insomnia per se, my insomnia hasn't been too bad lately, but my crazy schedule doesn't allow for much sleep.

I thought it was bad in High School.. staying a few hours after school with extracurriculars. Man, it's so much worse now in college. Put it this way: Yesterday I was at the theatre from 11AM until 10PM, today I was up super early to type up notes for my designer of the work we accomplished yesterday. Today, classes started for Winter Quarter, and I was downtown again from 5:30-11PM at the theatre. Just now finished typing up my notes to send to my designer, while I'm waiting for him to touch back with me I have homework to do and after I hear back from my designer I need to send out an email en masse to the faculty and people working the show. (It's nearly 1AM now.. no way I'm getting to bed before 3.)

Rinse and repete the rest of the week. Tech Week eats my life away. Also, as with most tech weeks, I am sick.. So that doesn't help the whole, lack of sleeping/eating thing.

Enough of my theatre jibberish, the body modification talk has reminded me of how excited I am for my soon-to-be body modifications. I'm going to get an Industrial piercing with my Christmas money, as well as a tattoo. So excited for both, the tattoo in particular: it'll be my first, and I've been cultivating this for years. It's about damn time I got it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    straight boys say "left is right, right is wrong"
    on the west coast of the US anyway, the right ear pierced means "gay"
    That's what I've heard too, but personally I think that whole concept is ridiculous. I say pierce whichever side you like, and if people give you crap, kick 'em in the balls. ^___^
    RAY

xD Alright, brutal violence! =D But I think I'm going stick with the right ear... I rarely see a guy pierced his right side... I enjoy individuality. ^_^

@Spookz: Oh. My God. You have fun there... Sounds brutal. Two pieces of advice:
    A) Just keep powering through it. Don't procrastinate!
    B) Drink lots and lot of coffee.

Btw, that's cool that you're finally getting that tattoo. xD What are you getting?
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

that'll never happen...

Hey I'm back and in need of being around gay people! Hopefully I will be able to post here more and give opinions and such to people in need but at the moment I'm clueless at what to do for my own situation. And it's super complicated and confusing so I'm going to ask all you random gay/bi/friends for some help.

So you see I'm a Sophomore in high school and I'm in choir and such. At the beginning of this year all the new freshmen came in and I thought one of them was super cute and I would see him staring at me so I decided that I would go sit next to him. Over the past few months we became decent friends. We would talk in class and online and I would help him out with all this choir stuff. After while he seemed to be getting close to me and for two weeks we kept making eye contact and he would talk to me more often and I was really really happy about this.

However, one night at a choir party I told my friend that he was acting super close but she cut me off and told me that she had to tell me something. Apparently two weeks ago, (right when he started acting close to me) she was talking to him and he was telling her how cool I was and how I helped him out and just how much he looked up to me. She somehow let it slip during this conversation that I liked him. According to her his reaction was. "HE LIKES ME!?!?!?" And then seemed to be thinking and just walked away.

I flipped out, it means that for the past two weeks that he was getting close that he knew I liked him! I then decided that I would talk to him the next day at school but that failed because I came to find out that he had gotten himself a girlfriend! This made me feel quite terrible and I could feel things slipping between us. And we did not talk at all the week before winter break or over winter break.

Then over the break I was ranting to my friend (the one that told him) and she said that I should not give up hope because he did not write me off when I told him and seemed to actually entertain the thought. But I told her that he had a girlfriend, she told me that they had broken up a few hours earlier. This made me super happy.

Today we went back to school and I was in choir like normal. But he did not talk to me at all and I felt like something had happened. I was getting depressed but then I was called out and when I was getting ready to leave he looked at me and said "damn you...." with a smirk on his face because I was getting to leave and he was not and then he proceeded to kiddingly ask if I could just ignore the call and stay. Thus, confusing me even more and now I have no idea what to do.... UGH!
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Yes, it is rather confusing when straights(?) do that. You're never really sure. Sounds a bit like Khaos to me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    Hey I'm back and in need of being around gay people! Hopefully I will be able to post here more and give opinions and such to people in need but at the moment I'm clueless at what to do for my own situation. And it's super complicated and confusing so I'm going to ask all you random gay/bi/friends for some help.

So you see I'm a Sophomore in high school and I'm in choir and such. At the beginning of this year all the new freshmen came in and I thought one of them was super cute and I would see him staring at me so I decided that I would go sit next to him. Over the past few months we became decent friends. We would talk in class and online and I would help him out with all this choir stuff. After while he seemed to be getting close to me and for two weeks we kept making eye contact and he would talk to me more often and I was really really happy about this.

However, one night at a choir party I told my friend that he was acting super close but she cut me off and told me that she had to tell me something. Apparently two weeks ago, (right when he started acting close to me) she was talking to him and he was telling her how cool I was and how I helped him out and just how much he looked up to me. She somehow let it slip during this conversation that I liked him. According to her his reaction was. "HE LIKES ME!?!?!?" And then seemed to be thinking and just walked away.

I flipped out, it means that for the past two weeks that he was getting close that he knew I liked him! I then decided that I would talk to him the next day at school but that failed because I came to find out that he had gotten himself a girlfriend! This made me feel quite terrible and I could feel things slipping between us. And we did not talk at all the week before winter break or over winter break.

Then over the break I was ranting to my friend (the one that told him) and she said that I should not give up hope because he did not write me off when I told him and seemed to actually entertain the thought. But I told her that he had a girlfriend, she told me that they had broken up a few hours earlier. This made me super happy.

Today we went back to school and I was in choir like normal. But he did not talk to me at all and I felt like something had happened. I was getting depressed but then I was called out and when I was getting ready to leave he looked at me and said "damn you...." with a smirk on his face because I was getting to leave and he was not and then he proceeded to kiddingly ask if I could just ignore the call and stay. Thus, confusing me even more and now I have no idea what to do.... UGH!
    Ah, ambiguous-sexual-teenage-confusion. How fun!

Well, I wouldn't have been so nervous if he had a girlfriend. Nowadays, bisexuality, confusion, suppression and experimentation aren't rare.

Second, it sounds like he's playing games with you, and they aren't very cute in my opinion. If he's doing it now, what if you two got together? Would that end the games? I think you should think about what is more worthwhile. Are these games worth it?

Or maybe the best, but hardest, thing to do is to ask him, point blank. This is horrible, coming from me, who can't even take his own advice, but like I said, it's one of the hardest things to do.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

SS and fellow zombies - Let us unite and conquer! We will uni- BRAAAAAAINS

Bugwarrior - Hm. Sounds not like a pickle, but a cucumber. Hm. Have you... Er... Tried talking to him? I'm not so great with advice. Try to talk it out, or possibly wait it out and see what happens?

And in this corner of people who may/may not care, American Idiot will finally be a Broadway play come April!

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wg8zgh.gif[/IMG]

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Club
    We're always welcoming active members! Click the banner and come check us out!

Wuzzat? Friend Safari? 3DS friends? If you wanna swap friend codes, PM me!
    My safari has Ivysaur!

And in this corner of people who may/may not care, American Idiot will finally be a Broadway play come April!
    I'm literally listening to the Broadway version of 21 Guns. I'm a big Greenday fan. I wish I could go see it...

I for one, do not entertain the idea of a musical based on the works of greenday. I've never been big on their music, in my opinion, its the same old thing over again. At the same time however, I have the worst taste in music anyway so take this with a grain of salt.

One thing that bothers me is the whole idea of "american idiot" and how it was praised by mainstream media for being right and a positive protest. The Dixie Chicks did it years before and were practically banned from any form of american media. I get that these years created new problems for Bush and more negative approval rates but still. I'm typing my thoughts, I remember when that happened to them I felt so bad and I didnt even like them!

Bugwarrior, that's a complicated situation but you have to keep in mind he's a freshman, and they all have to make an impression one way or another. Maybe he just wants you to be a mentor to him and the whole idea of a relationship freaked him out. He got a girlfriend and in his 15 year old mind, that got rid of any problems. I can't judge on whether or not he likes you since I dont even know anythign other than you said, but just be low key right now. Take time to figure this kid out before you go any further, that's my advice really.

Watched the season 9 premiere of The Biggest Loser, I actually cried a few times. I avoided the last few seasons but this one seems to have pulled me in.

Scattered thoughts all around for my late post, later guyss

Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Lol Slash, remember the brief discussion of Glee? A lot of us are walking stereotypes yet other interests keep us from becoming those stereotypes. The only musicals I've seen are Phantom and Avenue Q, so I won't really contribute to this GreenDay musical chaos any further.

Pretty sure you are the PR person for bear relations however.

slash--Do you even need to ask? haha!

bugwarrior--That sounds complicated... But if you like him then the best thing to do is to bite the bullet and just ask him about his orientation. Or you can do what I did with one of my highschool crushes, and ask a friend to ask if he's gay/bi/whatever. If he didn't seem turned off by the idea that you like him, then maybe there's a slight chance that things may persist between you two. I hope it works out. Good luck! ^___^

Now, back to the brain eating. XD
    RAY

New topic!!!

What is your favorite musical?
    The Moulin Rouge! for me. I love RENT, but The Moulin Rouge! was just so deep

Quote Originally Posted by muumajii23 View Post
    @Spookz: Oh. My God. You have fun there... Sounds brutal. Two pieces of advice:
    A) Just keep powering through it. Don't procrastinate!
    B) Drink lots and lot of coffee.

Btw, that's cool that you're finally getting that tattoo. xD What are you getting?
    Lots of coffee and energy drinks go into my system, I'm sure my body hates me.
    I totally love the brutality in a masochistic sort of way.

Also, my tattoo goes back to my love of theatre. I've always wanted to somehow incorporate a c-wrench into my tat. (as the c-wrench is an electrician's best friend) but I never knew quite how until a fellow theatre friend half-jokingly suggested a skull with crossed wrenches instead of bones. So now my little posse of theatrical lighting nerds and I are all getting a skull with crossed wrenches.

There was a time in my life that all I wanted to do was light a Broadway musical.. but SRSLY?
    Times are a changin' and I hate the way broadway is going these days. This makes me weep tears of confusion and disgust for my industry. D:

What is your favorite musical?
    BAH! *flails arms* How to choose?!

I think Chicago is my all-time favorite musical just because I love Kander and Ebb, and Ken Billington is one of the only people I would venture to call a role model. Songs for a New World would have to be second: I despise the Broadway cast recording but working that show made me decide to go into theatre in the first place. Honorable mentions go to Sweeney Todd, Cabaret, Rent (I effing bawled in Angel's death scene when I saw the show live), and The Producers.

Bah, I need to stop geeking out about shows and work on my own show.

I didn't go to the live performance of RENT, but on saturday I bought the DVD of it. At Office Max, no less. Strangely enough, it wasn't at WalMart

Oh Spookz! We're Chicago twins! I saw Chicago on broadway a few years ago..."When You're Good to Mama" was such a showstopper...!

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

I didn't go to the live performance of RENT, but on saturday I bought the DVD of it. At Office Max, no less. Strangely enough, it wasn't at WalMart
    Walmart's probably too concerned with family values to ever dare stock something like that.. I kind of hate Walmart.. :|

Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Oh Spookz! We're Chicago twins! I saw Chicago on broadway a few years ago..."When You're Good to Mama" was such a showstopper...!
    Hollah!
    I saw it a number of years ago, but I really enjoyed it.. though I wish the set hadn't been so boring. But hey, you can only do so much when you need an orchestra on the stage. D:

Yeah, it was toted as a minimalist play. No fancy effects, save for maybe like, a strip of lights during Razzle Dazzle. :[

The movie was dynamite though!

BURMY BURMY BURMY BURMY.

Page 849 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 749799839845846847848849850851852853859899949 ... LastLast