Page 946 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 8468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,650 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I feel good. The guy I like asked me to sit beside him in class today (I know, major advance! xD). I'm trying to become more friendly with him, and it's actually really easy to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    And this really has nothing to do with LGBT matters or relationships or anything, but I figure I might as well just throw it out there: As of April 14th, I've been a vegetarian. I'll still consume milk and eggs, and occasionally seafood, but no pork, beef, chicken, etc. I feel really refreshed and more energetic since I've started, and I think it's one of the best choices I've made in my life. It just feels good. :3
    I've always wanted to be a vegetarian, but I think it'd be too difficult. I only eat meat other than fish for Sunday dinner, anyway. What kind of things do you eat instead of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I feel good. The guy I like asked me to sit beside him in class today (I know, major advance! xD). I'm trying to become more friendly with him, and it's actually really easy to do so.
    See? It's not that hard! Now, you just gotta keep that friendship together and make it stronger...

So I herd u liek acceptance and Lady Gaga? ;D

I really like Lady Gaga's music. Especially Born this Way.

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfUnova View Post
    Psshhh LADY GAGA <3 <3 i'd love to meet her

*Uses revive on The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club*

So. . . My friendship with the guy I like is steadily advancing. Oh yeah. But now it's even harder to get him out of my head. :|

So. . . My friendship with the guy I like is steadily advancing. Oh yeah. But now it's even harder to get him out of my head. :|
    Lol yay!! Revive!! and how is it advancing?

I think I'll hop into this club, guys 8'D I'm not only a hardcore supporter of gays/lesbians/whatever, but I'm a bisexual myself C8 Had a girlfriend back in January, though we did end up breaking up and she's got a boyfriend right now :T LIFE'S TOUGH.

Alright, guys... D: I have a super huge favor I need to ask. I'm doing an argumentative essay in my English class on how gay people are just as deserving of rights as anyone else, and to really show how we're just like anyone else I'm trying to interview people from gay communities and get their stories on what it's like to be gay (particularly discrimination, such as backlash from parents or friends).

I only know like... Two or three gay people really well outside the internet, but I'm looking for other stories to possibly provide in my essay as well to show what we have to go through in life.

This is where you amazing people come in. c: If any of you at all would like to help me out, just send me a PM- I'll send you some interview questions in return (nothing incredibly personal except for things such as how parents reacted if you came out or, if you haven't, how you're afraid your parents will react) and just answer them honestly. If you don't want to, that's totally fine, too. I don't really know where else to go, so I figured here sounded like a safe bet, especially with all of you guys being generally awesome and whatnot. :3
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

^I'd probably do it.

Anyway, here are two pics from my senior prom of me and my boyfriend:
        Spoiler:- Pics::
    Last edited by FireEmblemAddict; 17th May 2011 at 4:26 AM.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    ^I'd probably do it.

Anyway, here are two pics from my senior prom of me and my boyfriend:
        Spoiler:- Pics::
    lol you both look cute together!

hey, i have all these friends that are gay and bi. i guess im in ; but for suporting only, sorry. and yea, you guys do look cute

<---hoopycaro

oh well, that sucks huh? it was a fun game anyway. glitched by the 404 poke

How has it been advancing? And try not to make it go to fast. It should take some time if you don't want to ruin this...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn_Hero View Post
    This is where you amazing people come in. c: If any of you at all would like to help me out, just send me a PM- I'll send you some interview questions in return (nothing incredibly personal except for things such as how parents reacted if you came out or, if you haven't, how you're afraid your parents will react) and just answer them honestly. If you don't want to, that's totally fine, too. I don't really know where else to go, so I figured here sounded like a safe bet, especially with all of you guys being generally awesome and whatnot. :3
    I could definitely answer some questions for you 8'3

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfUnova View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of her music, but I do like her song, 'Born this Way'. It says that it doesn't matter what you look like as a person or what your orientation is so as much as who you are on the inside that really counts .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, but some of her songs are okay.

I miss doing social service in my school.

In my school, a lot of guys were actually gay (and by a lot, I mean 25%... and that's a lot xD) and some of them only went to my work area just to "talk with me".
    One of them is a cutie xD.

But since I finished, and they changed class schedule to only one day in the whole week, I don't see him often. ;_________;

btw, has someone here played a psp game called "Gods Eater Burst"?

Topic changing FTW!

Also, who was your first crush?
    Mine, it was a classmate in "Preparatoria" (High School I think, it's confusing to compare different school systems, and google translate is only for lulz >__________>).
    It IS quite handsome but straight, his girlfriend is lucky.
    Platinum FC: 4597 8626 0594 / HeartGold FC: 3094 9770 8332 / Black FC: 4470 0550 8140

im too old to remember my first crush, but there was this guy I knew for years that I cared about. Really nice, considerate, etc. I don't know if it will ever work out, but I can always hold out that it will.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

The first crush I had on a guy didn't work out. Neither did the second. It's so awkward now cuz I still see them both on a regular basis.

Ahahahah. My first crush... Wow, that was ages ago. I actually met him on these forums and thought he was probably the hottest guy in the entire world, 'cept he acted more straight than anyone I'd ever met. We talked a few times over facebook, then several months later he wanted to play Resident Evil 5 with me because he knew I was obsessed with the series at the time. We started talking in the afternoon and we didn't stop 'till like six in the morning. Turns out he was bi and always thought I was hot too. :3 I'm semi-surprised my first crush actually turned out well, sort of. We were constantly chatting for like two or three months, then we sort of had a huge falling out. We got over it, though, and we're great friends again now. I just don't particularly have any feelings for him anymore.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

Woah... missed a lot, can't wait till exams are over D=
    My first crush was years ago on a girl I met at a camp, completely fell for her... she was bi too, we had a lot in common seeing as she was bi, loved anime, loved gothic stuff and also had epilepsy too so she was my world and I was hers type things. She was a tease and she was my first real relationship so I got jealous when she flirted, we kinda slept together so yeah we experimented I loved her beyond all that though.
    One day one of the girls at the camp managed to sneak in some alcohol... I don't drink because of my epilepsy I'm on medication but its ineffective, she had been off medication for a few years because the doctors thought she had grown out of it (my form is permanent and incurable :/) so Alice drank quite a bit so I made extra sure that I was close to her to be sure she was ok and she had quite a bad seizure and I felt guilty, I hadn't seen anybody have a seizure before, had no idea what to do and I thought I'd killed her I didn't leave her because of that but it did give me a kick of reality which did cause problems. We kept seeing each other after camp, I started doing my gcse exams so didn't see her for a few weeks, I went to call for her and she'd moved to Dorset. I got on MSN we spoke, had a huge argument, some pretty unforgiveable things were said, she started pretending not to know me (literally) so it ended very badly...
    It has/does affect my current relationship because I am so insecure now and I do still love her, we can't be friends and I'm happy with my boyfriend but we shared so much I still feel so alone most the insecurity comes from the epilepsy because I was in a similar position to my boyfriend on the care side of things and I know what a shock it is and how hard reality hits :/

Rarely on here from now on so PMs and VMs will get very late replies, the only site I will be on is my forum (click the banner to visit) which I am on every day.
    The free zorua are still available. I won't battle anyone I don't know so don't ask!

My main FC's are:
    Charly (B):5114 2825 8300 - Japanese pokemon & Zorua trades only.
    Charly (SS): 4942 3334 2812 - Everything 4th gen
    Buffy (W):2666 1316 2030 - Everything 5th gen

I swear this thead might as well be called The "There's this boy I like..." Club. Not that there's anything wrong with liking boys.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Right now, I'm crushing on a guy who I believe may be crushing on me back. Otherwise, I have had no other crushes...

Hello?
    Is this club still on-going?

GPXPlus

PokeFarm

Quote Originally Posted by digit198801 View Post
    Hello?
    Is this club still on-going?
    Yes, yes it is. And it is always accepting new people!

WHy is it so hard to find someone :'[

Page 946 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 8468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast