Page 946 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 8468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,650 of 33429

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

OMG!!!
    I just saw my aunts dick!!!!
    she is a shemale!!!
    I dont know I think it was kind of turning on!!
    so does that make me wanna let her seduce me??!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-man View Post
    OMG!!!
    I just saw my aunts dick!!!!
    she is a shemale!!!
    I dont know I think it was kind of turning on!!
    so does that make me wanna let her seduce me??!?!?!?
    You should **** her. Just don't let her *** in your mouth, that's just nasty.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

This conversation isn't happening. Member is clearly a troll.

@SoulSilver if you were actually serious, you are a terrible human being. Js.

Change the subject!

This is too inappropriate!

People get busy, it does happen.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

I'm thinking that maybe it's about time to re-start this club again.

Ruler- It's just certain times I guess, times when people aren't busy then there isn't, or just isn't much happening around.

Not even going to ask about that post up there.

Ethan- Maybe, we talked about that quite a while ago too, I guess restarting/rebooting could help, it's just a bit hard to me because well hard to explain, but I guess it's like one of those threads that I have managed to keep going for so long, and in a way is an achievement to me, I don't post much as I should but it's more of a commitment then anything else which I can hardly seem to commit to (Like able to commit to a job or doing exercise, hell even when it comes to a video game and maxing my character's level I don't seem to commit to that alot). What does everyone else think though?

On a side note, the internet went down for a week >.> Ontop of that I had a cold on the same day it stopped working, and I got to say when you don't want to go anywhere so nobody else catches your cold, it's a really annoying thing. Let's hope the internet doesn't go down again though
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

hey I have not posted in a long time so if you don't rembere I am bi and I got an update I have came out to my best friend and a guy at my school who just came out today. I told him on Friday on facebook after I found out he was gay at the GSA meeting and next friday I am going to tell the rest of GSA that I am bi

Let me get this right here: You don't have to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual to join this?

OK, I'm straight, but I do approve of homosexuality, most defnitely. Defnitely some of our great visionaries and most fantastic people are gay.

I don't think I've really figured myself out, though, I might be gay.... I have no idea yet. I'm too young for that.

Great club idea, and I'm here to lend a hand if you people are ever in need of one... as is everyone else.

This club is epic, people!

Went to the Utah Pride Parade today, got to make a little speech and see all the cool things.

L.F.D.

Pokemon Claim:

IW- Well Welcome back then. That is pretty good, I presume it all went well then?

MH- Yep long as you support then it's all fine. I am straight myself too. Well I am sure you will find out when the time comes, for now just enjoy life much as you can. (I am guessing you are quite young maybe?)

Darato- That sounds great, what kind of speech was it?

As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    IW- Well Welcome back then. That is pretty good, I presume it all went well then?
    it did thanks my best friend is cool with it and the other guy said he will help me and I told him I will help him. I want to come out to my other 2 best friends but they are not as cool with gay or bi guys so I think I might wait a bit longer and same with my family cuz my dad gets mad very easily and my mom is kind of religious so for now I have two friends and you guys to support me

Darato- That sounds great, what kind of speech was it?
    That we've come a long way in rights, and when it comes to the people say say marriage is defined between a man and a women to look at all the other stuff that was once defined as something, and if we still went by that rich white males would be the only ones with any power.

L.F.D.

Pokemon Claim:

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    That we've come a long way in rights, and when it comes to the people say say marriage is defined between a man and a women to look at all the other stuff that was once defined as something, and if we still went by that rich white males would be the only ones with any power.

L.F.D.

So... First off! That speech sounds pretty awesome, wish I could have heard it.

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I get an email each week showing me the posts. I saw you lived in Utah and had to post, because I also live in Utah -- probably makes me sound like a creep. I wish I could have gone to the parade today, but my best friend had to work... and I didn't want to go alone.

MH- Yep long as you support then it's all fine. I am straight myself too. Well I am sure you will find out when the time comes, for now just enjoy life much as you can. (I am guessing you are quite young maybe?)
    Huh.... not "quite young".... old enough.... heheh.

Totally random but I can't wait to see The Edge of Glory video!!

IW- I hope when the time comes to tell them, they will come down to earth and support you.

Darato- /clap That does sound like a good speech

MH- Oh lol, well I am sure you will figure it out in time, and we are here to help with that as well.

I think I'm gonna tell my crush that I like him. I can't stop thinking about it him, and it's driving me crazy. If nothing happens, then I'll be fine with that. I just need him to know, or at least I need me to get it off my chest. If I told him, I'm sure he wouldn't go around telling everyone else; he's not that kind of guy. I mightn't tell him for a while, but I feel I'm gonna have to do it.

Ok, just be careful.
    The Journey (Rated R)

A pokemon adventure that will take you on a journey through the lives of budding trainers.

3DS friend code: 2981-6128-1202

Local Vivillon: Polar Pattern. If you want one I shall send it.

I think this club can be summed up pretty easily: Either the post consists of "May I join?!," "Lady Gaga" or "I am currently crushing on someone" Just an observation...

On Topic: Um. I'm gay! Wooo! And I have a question for everybody:
    How often do you go out to party in a "gay" environment(gay clubs, gay parties, etc. etc.)

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    I think I'm gonna tell my crush that I like him. I can't stop thinking about it him, and it's driving me crazy. If nothing happens, then I'll be fine with that. I just need him to know, or at least I need me to get it off my chest. If I told him, I'm sure he wouldn't go around telling everyone else; he's not that kind of guy. I mightn't tell him for a while, but I feel I'm gonna have to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinksOcarina View Post
    Ok, just be careful.
    I have to concur. Some guys really don't take that too well. others find it extremely flattering. So yeah, be careful. Make sure to tell him in a way that you make clear you don't necessarily want anything from him, but just that yiu like him and... that's basically it. I made that mistake, and I paid for it for almost a whole year of awkwardness and silence. Things are good now, but just be careful - don't come across as demanding/forceful/desperate or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    I think this club can be summed up pretty easily: Either the post consists of "May I join?!," "Lady Gaga" or "I am currently crushing on someone" Just an observation...
    It's that teenage angst.

On Topic: Um. I'm gay! Wooo! And I have a question for everybody:
    How often do you go out to party in a "gay" environment(gay clubs, gay parties, etc. etc.)
    I never. On the rare occasions that I do go out and party, I go out with friends, most of whom are straight. We just go to have fun, and we do. It doesn't matter where we go, we always manage to make it exciting some how, so making a point of going to a gay club/party (which are virtually nonexistant where I live anyways) seems pointless as I know they wouldn't really enjoy themselves as much as I would. So I'd rather go with them some place we can all have fun, like a school dance, a movie, dinner (yes, we've all gone out to dinner, and breakfast and lunch - we're a little family.) =)

But Fused, according to your location, you're right where I am so you're 10 minutes away from LA's Gayberhood. :O You should go visit it from time to time. lol.

Marry the Night

May I please join?

Hey there May I join too?

I'm mostly gay but I don't have any gay friends =( It'd be awesome if they were pokemon fans like me since none of my friends like pokemon, ha!

But Fused, according to your location, you're right where I am so you're 10 minutes away from LA's Gayberhood. :O You should go visit it from time to time. lol.
    Lol. Even if I did live close to large gay gatherings, I honeslty don't think I would attend them, at least not often. Like I said, I enjoy going out with my friends more, so wherever they have the most fun is where I'll have the most fun.

Quote Originally Posted by alchimiste View Post
    I'm mostly gay but I don't have any gay friends =( It'd be awesome if they were pokemon fans like me since none of my friends like pokemon, ha!
    You're actually probably surrounded by gay people. Just speaking from personal experience, I discovered that so many of my friends/close acquaintances are gay just this past school year. Not that any of these disclosures were particularly surprising, but still...

Page 946 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 8468969369429439449459469479489499509569961046 ... LastLast