Page 954 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 85490494495095195295395495595695795896410041054 ... LastLast
Results 23,826 to 23,850 of 33357

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by BLABO View Post
    Hey, you posted here! RulerOfUnova is my little gay buddy!
    Do you mind me telling the story of you and your bf...? ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Oh wow he told you how they got together....he never told me...
    Well, I had been crushing on him for like, ever. Then, while I was on PO with BLABO, he suggested I tell him I was gay. A little scared about it, I did so. Turned out he was the same, and everything worked out fine. Not really a big story. Haven't really got to see him a lot though after that. But I'm still young, so eh... I don't expect much to happen between me and him for the next few years at least. With school and all things get busy.
    Last edited by If U Seek Amy; 11th July 2011 at 6:40 PM.

well my sister found out I am gay and talking to guys online and told my mom and dad all about it so I am lossing my lap top, car and cell phone so I guess this is good bye for now

I wish you all good luck in your relationships

Quote Originally Posted by thunder-lion View Post
    well my sister found out I am gay and talking to guys online and told my mom and dad all about it so I am lossing my lap top, car and cell phone so I guess this is good bye for now

omg that's horrible ;-; Why are parents soo closed minded...

That sucks I hope your parents will except you and give your stuff back to you cuz they have no right to take your things away just cuz ur gay

They took away your personal items because of your sexuality?!

I'm sorry, but this enrages me. Thus I must say that your parents are complete idiots. Again, I am sorry but that's how it seems to me.

2 things.

1.) Your sister is a jerk for not respectfully discussing it with you.

2.) Your parents are majorly irrational.

I hope things get better for you soon =/
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Hey everyone! I'm in Amsterdam.

I think I spotted around 8 gay pride flags since I've landed in town. It's a nice change of pace and I wish I was in town for when the pride parade happens. It's about a month away though. I've never been to pride. Have any of you? Looks interesting to say the least.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles4ever View Post

I think I spotted around 8 gay pride flags since I've landed in town. It's a nice change of pace and I wish I was in town for when the pride parade happens. It's about a month away though. I've never been to pride. Have any of you? Looks interesting to say the least.
    O_O, your in my country (well the capital of my country) Been in Amsterdam a few times, nice city. Hope you enjoy it there.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

That's absolutely horrible. :/ I'm sorry. With some luck your parents will eventually become more tolerant of differences with time. Until then, here's hoping you can pull through!

Well, guys, I have to admit I'm somewhat disappointed. My boyfriend had told me how he was coming down in November for my 18th birthday and was going to spend a week with me celebrating, but due to scheduling conflicts we hadn't talked since the last day of June. Well, yesterday we finally were able to chat again and I asked him how he was. He said he was doing great- he just scheduled a four-week trip to Peru in November.

:/

I was just like, "Oh, how exciting..." Apparently he 'meant what he said about wanting to come and visit me, but November was the only time he could book a month long trip so it'd have to wait until December.' I dunno. In reality I know I shouldn't be annoyed having something like that post-poned since it could wait, but it was one of the only things I was seriously looking forward to and the way he told me seriously annoyed me. There was no, "I'm sorry, but we'll have to post-pone it," or, "You're gonna hate me for this, but it was the only time I could schedule it." No, without even mentioning his promise he simply said, "I just got finished scheduling a vacation for all of November. I'm so excited!" Sorry, I don't mean to complain, but few people know I'm bi or that I'm even dating a guy so this is the only place I could rant about that. :/

Blah. No offense, but people suck. Hahah.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles4ever View Post

I was in San Francisco during June. I stepped outside of the BART tunnel and my first sight was several gay pride flags down Market St. And then there was the gay bars there. I'd say "Good Times", but there was the whole homeless downside. And the whole almost no money thing. Oh, well, though. Got through it
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

omg dawn hero, that's terrible!
    well think of the situation positively, at least you'll be seeing him at some point, right?

I went to a LGBTQ youth group and two guys ask me out and I said no it's to soon I just ment you and then told them what happend with Joshua one was ok with it the other is not giving up I am so glad that guy is moving at the end of this week cuz he wants me to be his BF for the week and said I should come see him before he moves so he can kiss me and it's creppying me out

Hey everyone, im 16 and also gay, but havent came out to my parents yet. Im looking for help, because i know that my dad won't accept it and not sure about my mom's opinion because she has gay friends and talks about them all the time. Should i only tell her and just hide it from my dad until I'm out of the house? Or should i do it with both of them around and just hope for the best?
    White FC: 0475-7560-1419 (Parker)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqtus View Post
    Hey everyone, im 16 and also gay, but havent came out to my parents yet. Im looking for help, because i know that my dad won't accept it and not sure about my mom's opinion because she has gay friends and talks about them all the time. Should i only tell her and just hide it from my dad until I'm out of the house? Or should i do it with both of them around and just hope for the best?
    I think you should do what ever you feel is right if you need to talk feel free to talk to me

Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    I think you should do what ever you feel is right if you need to talk feel free to talk to me
    I think that I'm going to try and hint about it to them and see their feeling before i fully tell them.

Your parents will find out eventully. Parents have a 6th sence for this kind of thing.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

If you feel better telling your mom because you feel like she would take it better or understand you more then I say talk to your mother first. Sometimes she could even help your Dad understand and could be a source of support for when or if you ever do decide to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    If you feel better telling your mom because you feel like she would take it better or understand you more then I say talk to your mother first. Sometimes she could even help your Dad understand and could be a source of support for when or if you ever do decide to tell him.

Yah, I told her last night and she took it pretty well, we decided to not tell my dad though since hes pretty stressed from work and figured it'd be best not to.

Yah, I told her last night and she took it pretty well, we decided to not tell my dad though since hes pretty stressed from work and figured it'd be best not to.
    Congratulations on your half-coming out. (: Well, at least someone in your family knows now, so it won't be as hard telling your dad since two people can explain. How did you go about telling her, if you don't mind me asking?

Well i brought it up at dinner because we were eating at home and my dad had to work late, so i took advantage of it. I talked to her about random stuff and when I brought up the subject, she asked me if i wanted to tell her anything. I told her that i was pretty sure i'm gay and she said that she was OK with it no matter what my orientation was. That's pretty much it, we talked about it a little since then, but not much.

I am glad for you shaqtus, good for you

TL- You are probably gone by now but that's horrible just because they found out you were gay, it's not like taking your things will change anything, try sneaking onto a library computer?

DH- That sucks, well aleast you can spend time with him in Christmas? (Wait did I get that right?), I have had many people cancel on me, it does get annoying.

IW- Guess all you can do is just ignore him really. I would love it if a girl hit on me though lol, but I guess that would depend.

Shaq- Although your father will most likely find out if you tell your mother she might able to convince him that it's not bad. I wish you good luck on that

Oh lol glad your mother accepted it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Thanks... Still don't feel right about only tellling my mom, and keeping a secret this big from him. But I dont want to risk telling him and having him not like me anymore, should I just wait it out or what?

Thanks... Still don't feel right about only tellling my mom, and keeping a secret this big from him. But I dont want to risk telling him and having him not like me anymore, should I just wait it out or what?
    Sometimes parents feel differently about them once they find out their own child is gay. Sometimes the love a parent has is stronger then the hate they have. That's sometimes though.

If you are really worried about him not loving you or if its bothering you why not discuss it with your Mom and see what she has to say about telling your father. She could even talk to him for you. Your mother won't let anything happen to you as long as she's there. Trust me and mothers love for her song is huge.

I have a question to anyone that came out. Did your family start treating you differently once you came out? That was my biggest problem. I didn't want anyone to treat me different especially my parents. I was the same person. Just a gay person.

What?

1) You're sister, I'm sorry, sounds like a *****. What a little tattle-tale.
    2) You're parents sound like controlling, obsessive, nutjobs. What is taking your computer, phone or car going to change? besides the fact that they have destroyed your social life?

Why do you think your dad won't accept you?

I've noticed that people who put off coming out usually exaggerate within their minds how bad things will be.

And remember, its easier for family members to be anti-gay when they don't know that they have gay family. If and when you tell him, just make sure he knows that you're still the same person, the only thing that has changed is what he knows about you.

I agree with Takaru about talking to your Mom about all of this. She's known your father a lot longer than you have and she knows things about him that you might not know, so she can probably give a pretty good opinion. Just ask her why he might be anti-gay, if you should tell him, ask her the best way to tell him, or even if she'll help you tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I have a question to anyone that came out. Did your family start treating you differently once you came out? That was my biggest problem. I didn't want anyone to treat me different especially my parents. I was the same person. Just a gay person.
    Different treatment? Maybe just some pronouns, but I can't say it was anything out of the ordinary. Then again, my family is a little crazy to begin with.

Page 954 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 85490494495095195295395495595695795896410041054 ... LastLast