Page 958 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 85890894895495595695795895996096196296810081058 ... LastLast
Results 23,926 to 23,950 of 33416

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I could translate everything but the n'importe quoi:

I eat blank blank, also the snails haha
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    I could translate everything but the n'importe quoi:

I eat blank blank, also the snails haha
    It means doesn't matter what, but French is my worst subject at school donc ça peut contenir des fautes xd
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

haha eww no snails for me please!

Or China! The cute giant pandas! I've made it my goal to be a vet btw
    Red Pandas!!!!

haha I already know of a place with giant pandas in China! but I haven't found anywhere with red pandas yet
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

haha I already know of a place with giant pandas in China! but I haven't found anywhere with red pandas yet
    dang. China would be awesome to visit

Quote Originally Posted by 705030 View Post
    Oh we're Christian, but more as in trying to be a good person. I read in the papers that if it goes on like this, churches will be empty by 2016. And actually Belgium is doing better than the USA when it comes to social stuff (acceptance, etc.) we just don't have a government ><

I'm well informed
    You STILL don't have a government? Damn! I was In bxl when you first lost it

Why does life suck so much.. :'( I've been having such bad luck this week and last week I feel everything is pointless...

I'm so sorry
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Why does life suck so much.. :'( I've been having such bad luck this week and last week I feel everything is pointless...
    hey things will better if you need anything feel free to talk to me

Quote Originally Posted by alchimiste View Post
    You STILL don't have a government? Damn! I was In bxl when you first lost it
    We never really 'lost' it, the political parties just didn't manage to form a government after the ellections yet xd
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Quote Originally Posted by 705030 View Post
    We never really 'lost' it, the political parties just didn't manage to form a government after the ellections yet xd
    That's lovely :P Maybe by the time I go back in December you'll have one xDD

May I join? I'm not a lesbian or bi but I am a supporter. I'm actually asexual, but no one needs to know that.

My White FC: 0647-1618-6277

whats up everyone
    it seems like the forum is kinda alive after all, so hows everything?
    @Miona everyone can join of course welcome
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
    No excuses, No apologies, No regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Have you ever heard the saying "Its always darkest before the dawn?" As cheesy as it might seem, its actually very true, at least it seems to have been in my experience. The most important thing to do is stay positive. Things will always seem down if you only see the negative side of life. Its important to do things that make you happy, even if no one else likes it or wants to join. Keep your chin up, and your life will soon follow suit.

That's a good saying. It's very useful. I've had a lot of bad times, too, so this can really make a difference in life. The good times will come again.
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Hey all, sorry for the inactive posting again, I should really stop being so lazy to post XD, so how is everyone?

RA- Life in general sucks really, 2010 wasn't such a great year for me and 2011 wants to go that way as well.. Guess I will try to make 2012 a better year, if it's possible to do so.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Welp.........
    I do RNG requests, PM me and we can work something out.

This really seems to be a doom and gloom kinda year, curse you 2011!

To all those who feel like it's hopeless I want to remind you that there is always someone out there who loves, and life will get better! Trust me I know rough times but it's never the right time to give up hope.
    Shine on

To say that I'm bi is bit of a stretch. It's complicated. :P
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    Have you ever heard the saying "Its always darkest before the dawn?" As cheesy as it might seem, its actually very true, at least it seems to have been in my experience. The most important thing to do is stay positive. Things will always seem down if you only see the negative side of life. Its important to do things that make you happy, even if no one else likes it or wants to join. Keep your chin up, and your life will soon follow suit.
    Yep, I always try to keep this quote in mind. Don't let the negative things drag you down. Don't get distracted by everything. Always think the glass as half-full. We all are hit by roadblocks and other negative things in our lives, I know I have in the past year several times, but I always recover. I had some down moments in 2010, but I can safely say that it was the best year of my life. Currently, life isn't going the greatest for me right now, but I know things will get much better in a few months.

Anyways, can I join this club? I am a straight man myself, but I am very supportive of gays, lesbians, bisexuals and their rights.

Current Sapphire Mono-type Grass Team (COMPLETE):

Current Emerald Team:

Current Diamond Team:

Current HeartGold Team:

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    This really seems to be a doom and gloom kinda year, curse you 2011!

To all those who feel like it's hopeless I want to remind you that there is always someone out there who loves, and life will get better! Trust me I know rough times but it's never the right time to give up hope.
    Shine on
    This post is pretty accurate, in my opinion. To all of you who're having a rough time, just know that you've always got someone who loves you even if you don't realize it. Here's hoping the rest of 2011 is wonderful for absolutely everyone.

@ Goliath Unit -
    Welcome to the club. It's always nice to have more members!

So, this is coincidental, but I can't help laughing over it. I just got the first two seasons of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (one of my favorite shows EVER) on DVD, and I tried talking to my friends about it but none of them have ever even watched it. D: Then, the only gay friend I really have was talking to me and I said how I was about to marathon Season Two since I've already finished off Season One - he got SO excited. He was talking to some people in a gay chat and invited me, and when I got there they were talking about how self-confidence is sexy. I said a small lack of it can be cute, too, like Willow on Buffy... They all got super excited and couldn't stop talking about Buffy. We chatted about it for like an hour. Sorry, random story, but it just made me laugh that none of my friends never even bothered with it, but the small handful of gay people I knew were as excited as I am that I got it. xD I hadn't even known there were people out there who hadn't seen Buffy until now.
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

haha maybe it's just one of those things you'd have to know about to have seen it. :P Does anyone have any recommendations on what to do to lessen the pain caused by spacers? It's killing me ever since I got them in earlier today!
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Maybe some Advil might help, thats what I took when I got braces and it helped a bit.
    White FC: 0475-7560-1419 (Parker)

I took an Ibuprofen earlier, but I made the mistake of telling my mom I only needed one. Now, I have to wait until it's close to time to go to bed in order to have two more :P Right now I'm using ice water to numb my mouth haha
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Fused- Hm yeah I have heard of that. I wonder when it's meant to get better though. I hope next year when I ask this girl out that she says yes, and for once I will hopefully be happy. So that could be a new dawn, you could say 2012 will be the New Dawn.

DH- lol the very reason I like Tara, Willow and Fred (I know she's from Angel but still). All have/had lack of confidence but were cute that way. Loved how Fred would babble about facts and the way Tara stuttered. Willow was cute as well especially earlier in the seasons. You can see the shy, young girl in S1 but then watch S7 and looks like Willow all grown up XD (I guess when you lose your first boyfriend, being Oz and then have your girlfriend killed in front of you it would change you very much, not to mention everything else including liking Xander)

All new members of course, welcome to the club!
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 958 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 85890894895495595695795895996096196296810081058 ... LastLast