Page 99 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491991099 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 33357

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Sorry I haven't been around last week. I was sick. My friends and I are kind of getting mad at my friend. She usually walks with us but for some reason she ditches us for her boyfriend.
    Heres my pokemon ranch.

Pokemon overworld sprites by War Raichu

Heres my pokemon house.

Pokemon Overworld sprites by War Raichu and Pokesho.com

Come join my site. We need members. http://s15.invisionfree.com/Sequida_Region/index.php

Proud Co-Owner of the Animal Crossing Club.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=85063

Maveryck85- Sure welcome, and that's good
    Groudon- Oh he is so mean, you don't deserve that
    WRP- Well, well lucky you
    Latios- Sure I make sure no one else falmes, I wasn't toally sure if he was been nice or hate, sorry sometimes I can't tell...
    Dimitri- Well you could still have a shot with him being bi and all.
    BAD- That's okay, we all get sick
    WRP- No, No, No and triple no, if I was close to Kirsten yet would IZ still be on the verge of sanity?

By the way, as of the 25th November (The week after next week) I will be finishing school, probably at aleast 10:15, meaning I won't be on a spare and I won't be staying afterwards, I think anyway. then I have 8 weeks of christmas, until like January 25? or something. I don't know if my home internet will be working in the hoildays yet, so if I haven't replied until Jan. 25/ whenever I start school again, 2006 then Kasumi Christie and PsiUmbereon, I am putting both in charge for those weeks.
    KC- I hope you are okay with that, since you aren't always on I thought I get some assitance as well.
    PU- If you don't want to be Co-owner-Assisant Owner then just tell me.

To the rest- I also will be relying on you guys to keep this club alive and opened,
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

WRP- Well, well lucky you
    I seem to detect evil in that, if not you were realy sencere, because when ever someone says 'Well Well, it tends to be Evil
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Pardon? Um that was supposed to be Lucky you, you know because you are happy and no one deserves to be mirasble, Sad, and you got close to your crush/love, and aleast you are getting closer, unlike me who seems to be gettinf further, like we are boh on a Island, and her island is floating away and my Island is going the other way.

Oh. sorry to hear that. Maybe things will turn around for you two
    Hooray for college

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    Pardon? Um that was supposed to be Lucky you, you know because you are happy and no one deserves to be mirasble, Sad, and you got close to your crush/love, and aleast you are getting closer, unlike me who seems to be gettinf further, like we are boh on a Island, and her island is floating away and my Island is going the other way.
    Umm...you talking about you and Amber? Cause honestly, I think you should just forget about whatsherface. All she's doing is causing you pain man. Trust me, I'm in the same position as you, and if you keep dwelling on what you think *could* have happened, you'll remain depressed.

You have Amber, be thankful for that. It hurts worse when you don't have anyone. Just remember that.
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJRPC680

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=300843
    FB stats.

WRP- I know, maybe someday
    Skrusti- OKay I got confused, you mentioned Amber causing me pain and then lucky to have Amber in the last paragraph? Don't you mean Kirsten caused me pain and I am lucky to have Amber?

Guess what, some a** wipe sped down my road saturday night and hit my cat. He has no broken bones and hes not dead. He just is hurt. His vet said that he was really lucky.
    Heres my pokemon ranch.

Pokemon overworld sprites by War Raichu

Heres my pokemon house.

Pokemon Overworld sprites by War Raichu and Pokesho.com

Come join my site. We need members. http://s15.invisionfree.com/Sequida_Region/index.php

Proud Co-Owner of the Animal Crossing Club.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=85063

Thats good to Hear BAD, one of my friends wold have killed the guy if your cat died
    Hooray for college

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    Skrusti- OKay I got confused, you mentioned Amber causing me pain and then lucky to have Amber in the last paragraph? Don't you mean Kirsten caused me pain and I am lucky to have Amber?
    Nonono. Sorry I confused you.

I meant you were lucky to have Amber, whatshername referring to Kirsten, since I couldn't remember her name >>
    Mostly up-to-date new and improved PASBL League Table. Re-uploaded every Sunday with updated stats.

FB stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Dimitri, girls can *always* tell when something is different about people. Ask Barbara (?) if she thinks he is bi or gay. Trust me, women *always* know. And if she says something like "Well, he says he isn't" don't accept that. Ask *her* opinion.
    Trust this guy. He holds the ultimate truth. >:O
    Seriously, I remember that when I fist came out to Sean, my 00ber bestest friend, he was all: "._. ... o_o ... O_O ....... :P" or something like that. XP. In other words, (or better, in words AT ALL) he didn't suspect. (even if I act 00ber gay. XDD. My female to male friend ratio is, like, 9:1)
    After that, he kept telling me to come out to my best female friend, Maria. (which is weird considering I get along with Maria better than he does)
    And when I finally did she was all: "Oh, tell me something I don't know already. :P". And Maria is everything but a girly girl, too. I think they have a sixth sense. There's one guy we know that's even more feminine than I am, but she was all "He's straight, DAMMIT! >:O"... now the guy has a girlfriend. >___>;;;
    They *DO* know. XDD.

BTW, I just told Sean I have a crush on him. :P He was all "Uhm, yeah. XP. I think I'm straight, but sometimes I think I could be bi... I don't know. XD. And you're a pretty cool guy too, so I wouldn't mind. XP."
    ...Seriously, homophobes may be an active breed here where I live, but only my friends already cover them up. <3

And for the sexuality thing, I have to say that I'm bi and damn proud! >:P
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

being proud makes me feel good when i feel like i'm in a dilema, having two different people (actually there actually alike but just different genders), it's a really satisfying feeling,
    so yesterday at school i was on the guy's sports team for class, that felt nice especially when we worked together,
    also on the sidelines, i think one guy found out i liked him, when i didn't want to take him off,
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Your lucky swift, I dont have anyclasses with justin, except lunch, but that doesnt realy count
    Hooray for college

November is officially my lucky month. I've found someone. After finding an old friend after almost a decade, me and her have become really close. One of her good friends told her he's gay, and I actually am getting a thing for him. She doesn't know I'm gay though so I'll probably end up telling her and maybe me and him will hit it off. It will suck though if this month ends up like the story of my life; first a whole bunch of good stuff will happen, then EVERYTHING comes crashing down. But usually my luck doesn't run this high or this fast, so I hope its different. Just like I predicted, romance is a possibility XD. But my new friend (the female, will be refered to as Anna from now on) has done stuff to make me wonder if she's trustworthy. My now-ex-friend told Anna that she was a lesbian. Anna told a bunch of people. And even this guy, he told Anna in secrecy and she told me and who knows who else. Which now that I think about it, I guess I'll just go straight to him and not tell her... I'm not exactly ready to come out to everyone, and I don't want to try/test my luck and see if it ends up good. Well, I hope I'll be able to come back here soon with good news x_x.

BAD- Oh thats bad, I am glad your cat is okay
    SA- Hmm that interesting, working with him, I haven't done that in a long time with KIrsten.
    Steely- Well good luck, I hope everything goes well.

*extreamly confused by steelys post* damn, I hate being sick. And i hate this break, we have 5 days off, and thats 5 days i cant get closer to justin
    PS: Would someone plese read and rate my fanfic Preview, I cant stand it so colse to Page 3
    Last edited by Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix; 10th November 2005 at 2:04 AM.
    Hooray for college

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingRhythmicalPhoenix
    *extreamly confused by steelys post* damn, I hate being sick. And i hate this break, we have 5 days off, and thats 5 days i cant get closer to justin
    PS: Would someone plese read and rate my fanfic Preview, I cant stand it so colse to Page 3
    >_<... Ehhh... Sorry... Do I make sense to anyone else, or is it just WRP being sick...

Meh, now you're gonna make me all scared to post again x_x.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely
    >_<... Ehhh... Sorry... Do I make sense to anyone else, or is it just WRP being sick...

Meh, now you're gonna make me all scared to post again x_x.
    WRP is just feeling Ill, thats all, Thought id be over it by now ><
    Hooray for college

To sum things, up dimitri WRP and steely, i wish ya'all the best
    Anyway today we got to work together again but I think I may of turned when I just said, "nah", like in a certain way, then he got angry at our other partner, luckily afterwards hes seemed happy, now I'm even more sure that he's bi or gay, I just hope he isn't in love with that other guy who is probbaly 95% gay, I mean I do, but that's the jelously of love, everyone feels it one day, plus I'm sure there's all friends,
    Also in last peroid we were doing tests and we were the only ones on the third last one, (it was a period of tests we had to do a couple of days for safety and TEC techniques before the end of term, us wantoing to finish were dashing acorss the room really showing "teamwork"
    and no, the tests, weren't proper tests, more like worksheets to clear things up.
    Last edited by swift arrow; 10th November 2005 at 8:39 PM.

- Endless Possiblity

Arrow, I know it isn't my place, but trying to read through that is like trying to read a different language that I have no knowledge of.

Could you at *least* use proper spelling? and grammer? >>

anyway, I can't tell if something good, or something bad, happened. So I'm just going to say...yey?

FB stats.

Sorry, very much, I will edit that post,
    It was because last night I was in such a hurry,
    Thanks for pointing it out!

There was good and bad things there to answer you're question as well.

- Endless Possiblity

*sigh* Things aren't going that much better, although one of my friends in Media said she wants to set me up with one of hre friends, even though I know that set-ups can sometimes not work. I have a tendency to listen to "I'm Not Okay" at the moment, and it pretty much sums up me. I'm having a hard time with my college life and my love life. In fact, pretty much the only thing that isn't going badly is my social life, and that is taking a nose-dive since I have started work.

Ooh, one bit of news. The guy I like (not mentioning names for obvious reasons, I don't know who's on here or not) is rumoured to be getting rid of his girlfriend at some point. I don't know why that's good news since he is still straight, but you never know. Always hope for the best, is what I always say, so tomorrow on my trip, I will once again be the happy face in the bunch, as always, never showing what I feel and always brightening up everyones day but my own.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Skrusti
    Arrow, I know it isn't my place, but trying to read through that is like trying to read a different language that I have no knowledge of.

Could you at *least* use proper spelling? and grammer? >>

anyway, I can't tell if something good, or something bad, happened. So I'm just going to say...yey?
    It's grammar silly. :P Sorry, I just had to point that out after seeing you post this... >.<

Anyway, things aren't going so well for me. The guy I like says he feels uncomfortable around me and that he won't hang out with me anymore. He didn't say this to my face, it's like he's scared of me... Funny how our friendship ended once I told him how I felt towards him.

All this really, really hurts inside...
    Hell yeah! =9

>< Crap, sounds like everyones going through rough patches rightnow
    Hooray for college

Amberness Guest

WRP- Not me, I am fine, I got a boyfriend and i am graudting next week!, but i do feel some of WT's pain, and I feel sorry for everyone else, I hope everything turn alright in the end

Page 99 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 498995969798991001011021031091491991099 ... LastLast