Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid "fans"

Default Stupid "fans"

So today, I was on IGN and I was looking at an article about Pokemon Rumble Blast, and I went strait to the comments. Here is a comment I found:

"The spin-offs suck, they should make gen 6 already."

The simple answer: Spin-offs bring in extra money, They still have yet to make a third version, possible remakes, etc.

I also ran into your classic nosgila (sp?) noob.

So, my queston is, do you ever run into these "fans", or as we call them, idiots. Have you ever had a fight with one?

EDIT: Okay, some people seem to not understand what I mean. I'm not saying that if you don't play the Spin-offs your a noob, what I'm saying is that you can't say that the spin-offs are pointless, and they make no money whatsoever, and no one likes them.
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 5th August 2011 at 9:26 PM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I have and no,we agreed with each other.
    Special thanks to Sworn Metalhead for the epic banner.

DID HE JUST SAY 6th GEN ALREADY?! WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN VERY FAR IN GEN 5!!!

But that's besides the point. I've met a few in my day, and they are total idiots. They all have trends. They have recently joined the pokemon bandwagon, and don't give a crap about other games other games. They only care about Black or White, and feel like if they have to wait for it, it's not worth it.

Yep they're idiots.

Thank you based Turpoo

People have different opinions, even if some of them might be misinformed and unreasonable. You can't dismiss their status as a Pokemon fan and call them an idiot because they don't feel the way you do.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

The kind that use whatever Pokémon Ash have, or the kind that have no patience? Y'know, the "I cud mayk 126 supah-cewl Pokeymhan ehn uh minhutt!" people. Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I'm back, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    The kind that use whatever Pokémon Ash have, or the kind that have no patience? Y'know, the "I cud mayk 126 supah-cewl Pokeymhan ehn uh minhutt!" people. Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).
    I met a guy who kept making predictions about gen. 6 and was sounding VERY arrogant. He was all "Im totly 1337 n u cnt tell me otewise." For the record.

Thank you based Turpoo

Yeah, the main games are fun but the spin-offs allow you to actually be a pokemon!(well, at least most spin-offs) People have their own opinions. nuff' said

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

If you cant beat em... join em!

No... just kidding. Screw the noobs, dont let em get to you. just take pride in knowing youre better than them

All I ever hear is "I liked the show. Thats it." and they wear shirts with Pikachu on it.... Or the n00b who uses legendaries in competitive battling but knows nothing about the metagame..... Yeah n00b fans annoy me. But we all have been there before.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-2323-2566
    Friend Safari Type: Fighting w/

its called marketing (and history).......

rumble blast actually looks fun. I think Ill try it

I have claimed Giratina

Ive seen them too many times, I never talk to them though >_>
    It seems to be easier that way

Chaos made by Katatakat and Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by SnugNBouncy View Post
    If you cant beat em... join em!

No... just kidding. Screw the noobs, dont let em get to you. just take pride in knowing youre better than them
    Yes, but the main thing is not letting them dragging you down to their level. Don't even confront them. If they bother you, don't acknowledge them. If they come to you first and are rude, be the better person and return their rudeness with tolerance. If you're in a public forum where people are watching, people will notice the fan who clearly has a calm head on their shoulders. Start an argument and people will just yell for both of you to shut up. :P
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

The generation sixth thing is a pretty noobish thing to say but personally, I don't like the spin-off games either...I played all of them but I can't say any of them actually appealed to me...except for stadium/ battle rev...I'll try rumble for sure but I'm not sure if I'll like it yet...am I a noob now?
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    The generation sixth thing is a pretty noobish thing to say but personally, I don't like the spin-off games either...I played all of them but I can't say any of them actually appealed to me...except for stadium/ battle rev...I'll try rumble for sure but I'm not sure if I'll like it yet...am I a noob now?

Its not really the spin-off thing, everyone has their opinions, You just can't say their pointless, and only the main series of games matters, as the spin-offs also make money.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I've seen 'em. Not much of "fans", but they play somewhat. My friend was all like "My Lugia OWNS EVERYTHING!!!!11!!one!!". I'm like "Does it even have good EVs and Natures?" and he's like "I don't give a <insert mudkip here to replace a swear> about those! Aerial Blast or whatever is OHK!!". And then I say "It's called Aeroblast -.-;;"

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    I dont think so (Ive yet to really try a spinoff myself), its more like people with unreasonable expectations demand that a new game (much less a new generation) should be released less than a year after one was already released. historically pokemon and GF dont work like that, and thats one of the things I doubt will change

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    This is hilarious.

3DS FC: 1719-3694-1541

Shinies (Not counting trades)

Just because some people don't agree with your view's/ opinion's doesn't make them noob's, if they want a 6th gen game already let them wear themselves off by announcing it because no one but GF will decide when they will release it, it's a free country, let them say as they please, and you can counter with anything you want as well but dont expect them to brush it off so easily

Ahaha n00bs

Ontopic, i agree. let them be n00bs. It wont matter until you demolish their arceus with a level 1 starly (or any other pokemon that can use the focus sash/endeavor stategy) and have them crying to their moms.

Ahem, hypothetically speaking.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    But the generation 5 games just came out...

In ur tv, tappin' on ur glass.

Hold your horses there. Before making a 6th gen, the are going to make another 5th gen game.
    "Your signature was too epic! My epeen couldn't handle its epicness" - so called half-arsed mod (they know who they are)

Quote Originally Posted by poizonsting View Post
    Hold your horses there. Before making a 6th gen, the are going to make another 5th gen game.
    another they need to make 3 more
    pokemon gray
    and the hoen remakes
    Pokemon rocks!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Name: Whimsicot
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Most of the spin offs do suck aren't that great, so they aren't too stupid.
    "Love without truth is not real love, truth without love is not real truth"
    [IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/qn1ftl.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Wolftamer
        Spoiler:- Quote:

I call stupid fans those that say:
    "gen 5 sucks, *insert stupid complaint here*"
    "gen 5 sucks, digimon"
    "gen 5 sucks, overdesigned"
    "they should have stopped at 151/251"
    "ice cream cone? seriously gamefreak?"
    "they are running out of ideas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiralhanae View Post
    Well, I actually like Floatzel. It's like "Hey, I'm Floatzel, Gimme a hug ma brudder from anudder mudder!"

I hate when people dont have any strategie what-so-ever and just have 4 attacks that are the same type. It also irritates me when they "know" everything about pokemon and think "D3rP It l3g3nd MusT Us3!!!1!111!11"
    Games I need to complete: Breath of Fire 2, Persona 4 (expert), Pokemon White, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (case 5 rise from the ashes)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast