Page 1 of 377 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

    The Pokémon Royal Rumble


    Table of Contents (1.0)
    1.0 Table of Contents
    2.0 Introduction
    3.0 History
    3.1. Winners Archives
    4.0 Objective & How To Play
    4.1 The Ultimate Rumble
    5.0 Rules
    5.1 Punishment System
    5.2 The Banned List
    6.0 General Rumbling Rules
    7.0 Registration
    8.0 Themes
    8.1 How Themes Are Created
    9.0 Styles
    9.1 Current Types of Styles
    9.2 How Styles Are Created
    10.0 Attacks
    10.1 Stamina
    10.2 The Attackdex
    10.3 Super Effective/Not Very Effective Moves
    10.4 STAB
    10.5 Recovery
    10.6 Resting
    10.7 Protecting
    10.8 Move Limit
    10.9 Move Availability
    11.0 Abilities
    11.1 The Abilitydex
    11.2 Pokémon's Abilities
    12.0 Status Effects
    12.1 The Status Dex
    13.0 Stat Changes
    13.1 Speed
    14.0 Stages
    14.1 How Stages Are Created
    14.2 Stage Points
    14.3 Field Effects
    14.4 Weather Effects
    15.0 Items
    15.1 The Itemdex
    16.0 Refereeing
    16.1 Reffing Eligibility
    16.2 How To Become a Referee
    16.3 Certified Referees
    17.0 Current & Future Rounds
    17.1 Current Rounds
    17.2 Future Rounds
    18.0 Website
    18.1 Chatroom
    19.0 Outroduction


    To quickly get to the section that you wish to read, press ctrl + f and then type the number shown beside that section.

    Introduction (2.0)
    Welcome everyone to another installment of the Pokémon Royal Rumble! I, Endoplasmic Reticulum, would humbly welcome you to it. Now this rumble is different in particular as it is the tenth one. So to change things up a bit, the opening post has been remodeled to make it more clear and thorough. But before we go more in depth into the mechanics of the game, here is bit of Royal Rumble history for veterans to reminisce, and new people to gain knowledge about.

    History (3.0)
    1 2 3 4 5 VI VII VIII IX
    The Pokémon Royal Rumble has quite a lot of history. Intentionally supposed to be a few small paragraphs, I decided to give the job to Silent Conversation because I saw he was more enthusiastic about it. And boy did he turn those planned few small paragraphs to a really well written, lots of thought put in, recap of the memories of the Pokémon Royal Rumble. Click the spoiler tag to take a look!

        Spoiler:- Da History:


    Winners Archives (3.1)
    As you have read from the history, there have been many previous winners for the Pokémon Royal Rumble. Here is a list of all them and their Pokémon. This list will be up to date, so whenever someone in this thread wins, it will be added here. Take a look:

        Spoiler:- Winners Archives:


    Objective & How To Play (4.0)
    The Pokémon Royal Rumble is a fantasy 10-12 way Pokémon battle with each Pokémon taking orders from a separate trainer (which are the members of SPPf). Each trainer will order attacks to the Pokémon they control to cause other Pokémon's HP to lower. There will then be a reffing to determine the outcome of everyone's commands (see sec. 16.0). When a Pokémon's HP gets down to 0, it faints. The rumble will then end once every Pokémon besides one has fainted, and the last one remaining will have won. Once they have won, the Pokémon and the trainer will be added to the winners archives (see sec 3.1), and they will be able to participate in the Ultimate Rumble.

    The Ultimate Rumble (4.1)
    The Ultimate Rumble is a royal rumble fought by the winners of the previous 10-12 rumbles and the Pokémon they won with. Once a winner has been determined, they will receive the title of "Ultimate Rumbler". If a member wins a round more than once between the previous Ultimate Rumble and the upcoming Ultimate Rumble, they will be able to control all the Pokémon they won with, and not just one.

    When the round just before the Ultimate Rumble is coming to a close, all participants will be privately messaged asking if they are able or willing to participante. If all members respond yes, then the Ultimate Rumble will take place immediately after. However:

    1.) If I notice that a participant has been inactive for awhile, the Ultimate Rumble will take place after the next round, and the next round's winner would replace them.
    2.) I get a reply saying that a member will not be able to participate then but will in the distant future (like for example if they are going on vacation), then the Ultimate Rumble will take place after the next round. The winner of that round will not be added to the upcoming Ultimate Rumble, but the one after.
    3.) If I get a reply saying they do not wish to participate, the runner up to the round that the member has won in will take their place, with the Pokémon they controlled.


    Below are a list of the Ultimate Rumblers and their Pokémon:


    THE ULTIMATE RUMBLE #1

    ground tamer


    THE ULTIMATE RUMBLE #2

    ground tamer


    THE ULTIMATE RUMBLE #3

    Silent Conversation


    THE ULTIMATE RUMBLE #4

    The Meddler


    THE ULTIMATE RUMBLE #5

    Charze

    Rules (5.0)
    [color=white]1.) Obey main forum and game section rules.
    2.) If you have an issue with ANYTHING to do with how this game is ran, please do not take it up in the thread. Instead either visitor message/privately message me, or talk to me on the chatroom (see sec. 18.1).
    3.) Don't complain if a reffing doesn't go your way. Politely PM or VM one of the refs and ask them why (insert complaint) happened.
    4.) No badgering refs for an update.
    5.) When a referee says "ceasefire" or "stop attacking", this means you may not command or attack anymore. Any others after this post will not be counted.
    6.) When a referee announces they are going to update, they may request a member to post a "filler". "Fillers" are an unproductive post a random member may make to prevent the referee from double posting when the reffing is complete. If this scenario occurs, only ONE member may post a filler, and other posts that do not have any productivity will be considered SPAM.
    7.) Don't ask for a reservation next round. You will not get one, deal with it.

    The Punishment System (5.1)
    There is no determined punishment system for your actions, but you should know what you are doing wrong. I will warn you, but if you continue to disobey I will ban you for a time I see fit.

    The Banned List (5.2)
    The format for the banned list is constructed like this:
    Name - When ban will be lifted

    The General Rumbling Rules (6.0)
    1.) This game is adapted from animé style so attacks don't work exactly the same as in the games. You may specify what you want the attack to do but it won’t always happen if the ref thinks it’s impossible. For an accurate description of how the move will work in the Pokémon Royal Rumble go to the Attackdex (see sec. 10.2)
    2.) Do not try to join in the middle of a round.
    3.) You may only attack THREE times per reffing. If you go over that amount you will get a 10 HP penalty (see sec. 10.8 for more details).
    4.) You may only use moves that are in your movepool (see sec. 10.9 for more details). If you use a move that is not in your movepool, you will receive a 5 HP penalty.
    5.) Never change a command once you have posted it. If the ref sees that you have edited a post that includes a command you will get a penalty depending on the ref. The minimum penalty you can get is a loss of 10 HP.
    6.) You may not command in the past. This means that you may not make a command that occurs before what you have already commanded. If you do so, it will not work. This is an exception if you are attacked before your most recent command then blocking it would be allowed.
    7.) Unless there have been no other commands between the two, you may not make another post commanding your Pokémon to do something different to a previous command you made. It will not be counted. If someone is misinformed by the referee, they will be allowed to change their commands, but any other subsequent commands afterwards by other participants that are affected may also be changed.
    8.) When attacking, all attacks you use must be bolded and your Pokémon's name name be present. If you fail to do either of these, it will not be counted.
    9.) When using an attack that targets only one other Pokémon, you must either specify who you wish to target, or to target it randomly. If you do not do either, the attack will still be used, but it will not hit anyone.
    10.) If you are inactive for 3 reffings, you will be modkilled.
    11.) No alliances or truces if there are 3 or more participants left. This means you cannot help another participant you are playing with get to the finals along with you or you cannot agree to not attack them if they do not attack you. If a referee or I discovers you are doing this, you will be modkilled.


    Registration (7.0)
    Due to how popular this game is, being able to sign up for an upcoming rumble will be tough. First you must state what Pokémon you would like to be and what ability (see sec. 11.2) you would like to use. If the Pokémon is not part of the theme you will not be permitted to join until you have changed your choice. In addition, if the sign-ups are full do not fret. Those who did not participate the previous round will get priority registration, so if sign-ups are full you may still join and replace a member who did play the last time. The one who will get booted is determined by whoever of them signed up for the current round the most recent. This is unless the round that someone was signing up is their third round in a row, then they will get booted first.

    This is an exception to those who came in second the previous round. The person who came in second place will automatically get a reservation for the next round, and they also may not be booted off the sign-ups. If the person who came in second place does not want to join the next round, the person who came in third place may take the reservation instead. If they do not want it either, the person who came in fourth will take it and the privilege will keep on going downwards if no one wants to take it.

    When the registration will close is determined by the referee who is doing the opening ref. They may call a "cease registering" which means no one may join anymore. However, if the list is already full with people who did not play the previous time, as well as whoever came in second place, this will not be necessary as sign-ups would already be closed.

    Themes (8.0)
    Themes are a vital part of The Pokémon Royal Rumble. They determine the selection of Pokémon you can use for that rumble. It can be anything from water type Pokémon, to Pokémon found in Kanto, to Pokémon that are in Super Smash Bros. However, some rounds do not have to have a theme and a contestant can chose whichever Pokémon they want. For a list of themes that will be used in upcoming rounds, see sec. 17.2 to plan ahead of which Pokémon you would like to use.

    How Themes Are Created (8.1)
    In the Pokémon Royal Rumble VI, there were many themes suggested that never got utilized due the thread's closure. So for now, all the upcoming themes will be those good ideas that never got used plus a few that have already been suggested to me. However, if you guys have any themes, feel free to either PM them to me or post it on our website (see sec. 18.0). If I like it enough, it may take place before some of the themes that are already planned.

    Styles (9.0)
    Unlike themes, styles do not affect the selection of your Pokémon. Instead, it determines how the rumble is played. If you want a better understanding of them, see sec. 9.1.

    Current Type of Styles (9.1)
    The Alliance Style - With this style, 12 people participate and are divided into 4 teams of 3. The Pokémon remaining in the last team remaining face off against each other and a winner is determined.
    The Gangnam Style - With this style everyone starts dancing the song this style is named afterwards, and whoever does the best performance wins the rumble.
    The INSANE Style - - With this style, 20-25 people will participate instead of the normal 12. Participants have 400 stamina instead of 200, while 200 becomes their new stamina maximum instead of 120.
    The Tag Team Style - - With this style, 12 people participate, but sign up with two Pokémon each, with 50 HP and 150 stamina. Only one Pokémon from each participant may be on the field at a time, but the participant may switch between Pokémon once per turn. The last Pokémon to not faint out of all 24 wins. Two Pokémon may win if they belong to the same participant. Signing up as two of the same Pokémon is unallowed.
    The Tournament Style - With this style, 16 people participate and are randomly divided into 4 blocks of 4. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each block, the other two go on to the next round. The proceeding contestants of Block A take part in another 4 way rumble with the proceeding contestants of Block B, while the same is for Block C and Block D. Once two Pokémon are eliminated from each, the remaining four face off against each other. Each contestant will have 50 HP and 150 stamina, with the new 75 being the new maximum when gone under instead of 120.
    The Upgrade Style - - With this style, there is no stamina. Instead, it is replaced with "EXP". All Pokémon will start off as un-evolved Pokémon (you may not choose your ability), and may only use attacks would consume 15 stamina or under (with the exception of Protect). By successfully doing damage to an opponent, that amount of damage done will be added to your EXP. By increasing your EXP unlocks usability of moves that would consume a higher amount of stamina, and enough will eventually allow you to evolve (there will be Everstones consistently scattered around all the stages, do you can grab them at any time if you wish to prevent yourself from evolving). To see the experience system, click here. My god this is a long description.

    How Styles Are Created (9.2)
    Styles are not nearly as common as themes, and there will only be 1-2 between each Ultimate Rumble. In addition, we like to repeat them. Therefore, we do not need that many styles; however if you have an idea feel free to either PM it to me or post it on our website (see sec. 18.0). If it is good enough, it will be implemented into an upcoming round.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 1st December 2012 at 5:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Attacks (10.0)
    In the Pokémon Royal Rumble, the way to get other's HP to 0 is to attack them with attacks. Each attack has a certain effect and does a certain amount of damage. Attacks work how they would in the anime, however some of the factors from the games are put into them while they were not in the anime.

    Stamina (10.1)
    Stamina is a VITAL part of the Pokémon Royal Rumble, as it includes another way you can faint. You start off with 200 stamina, but anytime you use an attack, your stamina drops by a certain amount depending on the attack (see sec. 10.2 for more details.). If you have equal or less stamina than how much the attack will consume, the attack will succeed, but you will faint afterwards. However if this attack will hit all remaining participants and they all block with an attack equal to or less than their remaining stamina, a special scenario will occur. All contestants' stamina will drop past 0 to a negative amount and the one with the lowest negative amount will win the rumble. However, the reffing will display the victors' final stamina as 0.

    When there are two participants left, the two of them might find themselves both with barely any stamina and unable to attack each other without putting themselves in a disadvantage. That is why if both remaining participants agree, the referee will boost their stamina by an amount the two participants have agreed to along with the referee.

    The Attackdex (10.2)

    Click the picture to go to the page

    Upon rumbling, you should always refer to the attackdex. It gives you everything you need to know about the attack. Do note the attacks are sometimes inconsistent from the games, therefore some attacks that have the same base powers in the games may have completely different powers in the Pokémon Royal Rumble. However, as long as the amount of stamina consumed by the attack balances out the amount of damage it does, it will be fine. In addition, the attackdex is frequently being edited, and we will not always tell you this, so it is important to refer to it as frequently as you need to. The attackdex keeps a record of the type of each attack, its category (physical/special/status), how much damage it does, the amount of stamina consumed, the target range, how the field is affected, and a brief description.

    Super Effective/Not Very Effective Moves (10.3)
    As with game mechanics, certain move types will do extra damage on other types (for example, water > rock). However, in the games these moves are doubled, but in the Pokémon Royal Rumble it increases by 5-10.

    The opposite to super effective is not very effective, where certain move types will do less damage on other types (for example, fire < water). Like super effective, it is different in the Pokémon Royal Rumble to the games. In the games, these moves are halved, but in the Pokémon Royal Rumble it decreases by 5-10

    If you would like to know which types are super effective and which types are not very effective, go here.

    STAB (10.4)
    STAB, short for same-type attack bonus, is the concept of attacks getting a bonus in power if they are of the same type as the Pokémon using it. Therefore in PRR attacks that are the same type as the user will do an extra 5 damage to the target(s).

    Recovery (10.5)
    "YOU MUST RECOVER!!!" says Masahiro Sakurai. This quote also reflects Pokémon Royal Rumble as it is a big element of the game. There are certain attacks that help you gain HP, so to see exactly how much it gains, refer to the attackdex. Once you have reached 120 HP, you may not gain anymore.

    Resting (10.6)
    Stamina can deplete at a rapid pace, that is why sometimes it is necessary to use the move "Rest". Rest has you regain 1 point of stamina from every hour you commanded the attack to when you wake up. This is an exception for when someone attacks you and you command to wake up following by avoiding or countering the attack. For this exception, the amount of stamina gained will be determined from every hour when you commanded the attack, to when the attacker attacked you.

    If you are above 120 stamina, the maximum amount of stamina you can have is 200. However, once you go below 120 stamina that is your new maximum. When you wake up, for the first moments you will be drowsy and sluggish, and therefore slower by 2 stages. So if you wake up as someone is attacking you, do not expect to successfully dodge the attack.

    Protecting (10.7)
    Another important move in the Pokémon Royal Royal Rumble is Protect. This guarantees that the opponent's attack will not do any damage to you, but yet they will still lose stamina. To limit the move from being overly used, there is a protect bar. Per each rumble, you are only allowed to use Protect 5 times.

    However, Protect can still be activated even if you are not attacked. If you do it this way, you will be given the status effect "protected". This allows the next move an opponent uses that would normally do damage to you, not do damage. If you have the motive of using Protect to stop an oncoming move, but that move is negated in a different way (for example if the attacker fainted before it can use the move), you will be "protected" instead.

    Move Limit (10.8)
    Between each reffing, you only are allowed to use THREE separate moves (as in attacks, not commands). Be warned as some attacks count as two moves. (For example, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Sky Attack, etc.). To see the penalty for disobeying, see sec. 6.0. You're probably wondering why we do this. It is mainly there to give a sense of strategy as you have to do the best with your limitation, but it is also to make it easier on the refs so something like this does not happen again.

    Move Availability (10.9)
    When you attack, you may only use moves that are available in your movepool. This includes every single move your Pokémon can possibly learn in the most recent Pokémon games. TM's, egg moves, move tutors, etc. It even includes moves that your Pokémon can learn in previous games but cannot anymore (besides the first and second generations). To see the penalty for using a move that is not apart of your movepool, see sec. 6.0.

    Abilities (11.0)
    Like in the games, Pokémon have abilities too. However, unlike the games, abilities do not automatically happen, but instead must be activated. Activating ability while asleep/resting is allowed.

    The Abilitydex (11.1)

    Click the picture to go to the page

    In the Pokémon Royal Rumble, a lot of abilities work differently than in the games. That is why when you use an ability, you should always refer to the abilitydex to see what it does.

    Pokémons' Abilities (11.2)
    When signing up (see sec. 7.0) you may select which ability you want your Pokémon to have. You may also select from hidden abilities, whether be released or not. If you do opt to use a hidden ability, you will not be limited to Pokémon's 5th Generation moveset, as that would be both limited and unfair and who really cares.

    However, all Pokémon still have default abilities which are the ones on this page. When a participant does not choose an ability they want to use, they will use the default one.

    Status Effects (12.0)
    In the Pokémon Royal Rumble, not only do the status effects in the game apply, but basically anything besides stat changes that last more than just the reffing are considered status effects.

    The Status Dex (12.1)

    Click the picture to go to the page

    Despite there being other types of status effects, the in-game effects are still in the Pokémon Royal Rumble. The status dex provides what they do, and how likely each status afflicting attack can cause them

    Stat Changes (13.0)
    Stat changes are a rather simple idea. Certain attacks will either increase your attack, defense, special attack, or special defense by a certain amount, or decrease them, which normally lasts for 5 turns. However, speed changes will make you go faster or slower which will allow you to get away from attacks easier, or attack someone easier without giving them time to counter (for more details see sec. 13.1.

    However, just like in the games, there is a maximum that each stat can increase and decrease. The maximum your attack, defense, special attack, or special defense can be increased or decreased by is 30. As well, the maximum your speed can be increased or decreased by is six stages.

    Speed (13.1)
    Speed is probably the most important (and complicated) stat change, which is why it has its own section, and an important part to the outcome of a rumble. While attack, defense, special attack, and special defense affects the power of an attack, speed affects the outcome of the attack. If a Pokémon is at least two speeds faster than another (one speed ahead will only aid in dodging), their attacks will usually be able to hit before they can counter, but it really depends on the ref's discretion depending on what the attack they use. However, if the attack the targeted Pokémon has priority which meets the speed difference, it will work. To know which attacks have priority, see sec. 10.2.

    Stages (14.0)
    Chief of Stages: YDT

    Stages is also one of the more vital things about the Pokémon Royal Rumble. This describes exactly the conditions of where the contestants are battling. Types of stages can range from a simple mountain which contestants will fight on, to a crazy castle in which you are randomly teleporting around, to a stage where all the fainted contestants will come back to attack you. They can play a minor to severe role in the outcome of the rumble, so it important to read and understand them.

    Most of the time, the stage will not remain there for the entire duration of the rumble, and it will usually change every time 3 or so contestants faint. The refs will notify you when there is something new by saying that the field has changed at the end of the description, and there will be a "(New!)" sign next to it. However, if the stage it has been changed to has already been used a (Returned!) sign will be put there instead.

    How Stages Are Created (14.1)
    YDT is usually the one in charge of creating the stages, as he is PRR's official Chief of Stages. However, if you guys wish to help out and create your own stages submit your ideas to YDT and he will decide if it will be used in an upcoming round or not. However if YDT plans on partaking in the rumble you want to submit your stage for, send your ideas to me instead

    Here are a few tips to create a good stage:
    -Try associate it with a theme of an upcoming rumble. If it has nothing to do with a theme, yet I like it, I will still not be able to find an appropriate place to put it.
    -Try to make it interesting, but not overly complicated. There only needs to be one of those stages, so if I get a bunch of them I will only approve one. Still, try to make it interesting.
    -Try to design the landscape in your head. Don't just put features, but actually make it a stage, not just a place where things will happen. That's why it is important to put those in, but don't randomly add it into the description. Think of it, and then put it on paper


    Other than that, that's pretty much it. So be creative and have fun!

    Stage Points (14.2)
    This is a point system determined by YDT, who gives and takes away points to whom he sees fit. While a good majority of stage points will be rewarded by contributing to the assistance of stages, there are other minor ways to gain. Once you have enough points, you may use them to buy certain things. For a list of things you may purchase as well as a more detailed description of the system, go here.

    To see how many points each person has, go here.

    Field Effects (14.3)
    Field effects determine what the field currently looks like, and, if there are multiple areas, where each Pokémon is. It is important to look at this section to get an idea of what's going on with the stage.

    Weather Effects (14.4)
    Weather effects are triggered by certain attacks. To see exactly what they do, click here. When the stage changes, the weather effect subsides.

    Items (15.0)
    Items play a minor part of the Pokémon Royal Rumble. When there is a stage, items can be on it, and the stage description will describe what they do. In addition, whenever a ref feels like it, they also may make an item randomly appear on the stage despite it not having been there before. If this is the case, the items column will explain what they do. Any person that is not participating in the current rumble, nor is planning to do the upcoming reffing, may spawn an item using stage points (see sec. 14.2).

    In addition, depending on what the item is, the users may hold it. Users may only hold one in-game item at a time, and they cannot dispose of the item without consumption, with exception of certain attacks or abilities.

    The Itemdex (15.1)

    Click the picture to go to the page

    Due to the different mechanics of The Pokémon Royal Rumble, some items work differently than in the game. While most are minor, some are drastic. The Itemdex provides a list of all items in any Pokémon game along with their Pokémon Royal Rumble effect.

    Refereeing (16.0)
    Upon when it is deemed suited (see sec. 16.1)), the referee, "ref" for short, will declare the outcome of everyone's commands. He will first describe exactly what happens, including if anyone has fainted, followed by displaying how much HP and stamina each contestant has after the events. The following is a list of each section that is included in the reffing, plus a brief description of what they display:

    Participants - This will list all the members and their Pokémon who are participating in the current rumble that have not yet fainted.
    HP - This contains the current HP of all non-fainted Pokémon. It is ordered from highest to lowest.
    Stamina - This contains the current stamina of all non-fainted Pokémon. It is ordered from highest to lowest.
    Ranks - This shows the sum of the HP and half the stamina stamina of all non-fainted Pokémon. It is ordered from highest to lowest.
    Status Effects - This displays the current status effects of all non-fainted Pokémon and how long they last for. However, if the status effect lasts forever, how long they last for is not displayed.
    Stat Changes - This displays the current stat changes of all non-fainted Pokémon and how long until they expire. If a ref feels this section is getting too cluttered or disorganized, they may re-organize it to display stat changes for each separate section.
    Ability Bar - This displays the abilities of all Pokémon. When the ability is bold, it shows that they are activated.
    The Protect Bar - This displays the protect bar. For more details see sec. 10.7.
    Announcements - When something new has changed that relates to The Pokémon Royal Rumble, it will be said here.
    Current Stage - This displays the current stage.
    Field Effects - This displays the current field effects.
    Items on The Field - This displays the items on the field, as well as how many of them there are and what they do if not specified in the stage description.
    Referee Comments - This section allows the ref to talk about the current situation of the battle. They may either talk in general, talk about each individual Pokémon and how they are doing, or both. If they have nothing to say, they put "N/A" under this section.
    Final Rankings - This displays the order of each contestant and their Pokémon that have fainted, and how they fainted.

    Reffing Eligibility (16.1))
    Referees cannot just ref whenever they want because if someone is attacked, the target should be given a chance to defend themselves. However, if the target has been online since the attack was ordered the ref no longer has to wait for them, unless their last activity was only less than 5 minutes after the time which the attack was ordered. Referees do not have to ref as soon as this happens, as some may be nice and wait a bit longer if there is a certain reason why they could not post then but it is up to their discretion. Those on invisible mode are not entitled to this privilege, as we cannot tell when their last activity was.

    If a referee deems the attack impossible to dodge for certain reasons (such as if the speed difference is too great or they are out of moves and the stage cannot help them), they do not have to wait for the participant. This is a bit of a grey area, but the refs that have been hired are trustworthy to make that judgement call. If I feel they made the wrong call though, they will be warned.

    The last way for a participant to lose their entitlement to have the referee wait for them is if they have been offline for more than 36 hours. This is because we do not want one person to slow down the game, so if they have been offline for that amount of time and we are only waiting on them, it is not fair to the others who are more active and want to play.

    When there are two remaining, referees may not ref immediately once there has been a defense. They must wait for the offender to come online again and attack once more.

    How To Become A Referee (16.2)
    Becoming a referee works differently than in previous games. Instead of privately messaging me a mock reffing, you will first tell me that you wish to audition to become a ref. You will then be required to do an actual reffing for a current ongoing rumble; either a main one or a side one on our forum (see sec. 18.0). Once posted, you may NOT edit your reffing until I see it. If I see if it has been edited without me having seen the first draft, you will instantly be disproved. The amount of mistakes noticed by anybody who reads your reffing will determine if you become a ref or not. If it is deemed that your reffing isn't good, it will be redone (unless all mistakes have been fixed, but you will still be disproved), and you will not become a ref .

    Certified Referees (16.3)
    Bullkid
    Charze
    Endoplasmic Reticulum
    Gryoine
    HydroSwampert
    InfernalBlaze
    KnightofRawr
    Mug
    Psiionic
    Rotom310
    Ruby XIII
    Shazdar
    The Meddler
    YDT

    Current & Future Rounds (17.0)

    Current Round (17.1)
    Round 64
    Round Theme - Johto Galore: Part 3 (All 2nd Gens)
    Additional Info: This round will be done TOURNAMENT STYLE. For more details see sec. 9.1

    Future Rounds (17.2)
    Please note only the next three are definite while the rest are tentative. For more details on themes see sec. 8.1

        Spoiler:- Future Rounds:


    Website (18.0)
    The community of PRR isn't just limited to Sppf! We have a forum where you can talk with others about various games, suggest themes and stages, and even organize your very own side rumbles. Click here to be apart of our community!

    Chatroom (18.1)
    As well as a forum, we also have a chatroom for members to communicate to each to each other instantly. If you would like to talk to each other about the game and anything else, go here.

    Outroduction (19.0)
    Alright before I say anything I would like to say that the word "outroduction" isn't a real word, but SHOULD be. I mean seriously, if there's "introduction" why shouldn't there be "outroduction"!? Anyway, I'd just like to apologize that this game's submission took longer than I said it would. The Fad and I agreed that I could take over after the UR3, and I planned to start making this throughout the round. However, due to his banning, I had to make this on very short notice.

    Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy The Pokémon Royal Rumble X. I am really keen on making it successful, and I hope you guys have fun!
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 1st December 2012 at 7:35 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    I'll enter with Vigoroth the Wild Monkey Pokemon


    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.)Bridge- Vigoroth
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

    Please copy and paste...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    121 Grove Street, Belmont, MA
    Posts
    199

    Default

    I'll signup with Lillipup


    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

    STAGE POINTS
    Bekidding - 82
    Bugwarrior - 3
    Bullkid - 5
    Charizard31 - 72
    Dialga something blah blah blah - -3
    Digipoke - 5
    Endoplasmic Reticulum - 145
    Gryffindor - 16
    Hoblaph - 2
    Infernal Blaze - 5
    Meddler - 4
    Mug - 1
    Nightfall_ - 1
    Psioniic - 1
    Sensei - 1
    Shazdar - 2
    Souldialga - 5
    YDT - 45
    Last edited by YDT; 18th November 2012 at 11:47 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    I didn't C+ P because I was ninja'd

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    [size=3][font=times new roman]1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.)Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    7.)YDT-Lillipup
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

    Please copy and paste...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    You forgot about YDT

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minnesota, Don'cha know?
    Posts
    205

    Default

    God, EA, you went into DETAIL!


    Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Lol, the next thread will not be in 30-45 minutes.

    And I appreciate that avatarsokia

    346
    Oh, and you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Yes, yes I did. Hence why it took so long

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Searching for ERrors
    Posts
    28

    Default

    I'll sign up with Ferrethorn
    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.)Rayquaza is green-ferrethorn
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

    Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Rayquaza is green, I'm sorry but you can't use Ferrothorn due it not being part of the theme.

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96 - Magmortar
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)
    11.)
    12.)

    Just to avoid confusion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    521

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Rotrum, could ya add Kissmygrass in?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minnesota, Don'cha know?
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Rotrum just got screwed over with Wobuffet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    515

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    __________________

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    12.)Totodile is BEAST - Feraligatr
    ____

    Pokemon X Round 2


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Searching for ERrors
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Rayquaza is green, I'm sorry but you can't use Ferrothorn due it not being part of the theme.
    Oh whoops sorry, i didn't want all the spots taken up and i panicked, I feel dumb...
    Can I do primeape?

    Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    19 minutes and only two spots left. Good god.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    521

    Default

    I know, but I wanna see how it will go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fred FredburgerFred Fredburger
    Posts
    5,977

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)Rayquaza is green - Primeape
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    12.)Totodile is BEAST - Feraligatr

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Taking out Totodile is BEAST. Feraligatr isn't part of the theme.

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)Rayquaza is green - Primeape
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    12.)

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)Rayquaza is green - Primeape
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    12.)Totodile is BEAST - Slowbro
    Whoops forgot the theme.

    Pokemon X Round 2


  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    521

    Default

    My word, you people fill spaces up quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Go away, why do you care?
    Posts
    7,981

    Default

    Once AGAIN taking out Totodile is BEAST as it is still not apart of the theme.

    1.) avatarsokia - Banette
    2.) King World - Electivire
    3.) Bekidding - Honchkrow
    4.) Electivire Addict - Cheese The Electivire
    5.) Bridge - Vigoroth
    6.) YDT - Lillipup
    7.) Kissmygrass96- Magmortar
    8.)Rayquaza is green - Primeape
    9.)
    10.)Rotrum-Wobbufet
    11.)
    12.)

Page 1 of 377 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •