Page 374 of 377 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377 LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! You suck Pokemaster, what the hell I'm old okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

UGhhhh Crobat, I'm sure there are plenty of moves that can stop this, but since we are new we have to protect the thunderbolt as because being inexperience means we are only able to use protect as a way to dodge things instead of other things can can save more stamina

Misdreavus slips out of the way of the toxic, leaving some double team clones for it to collide with if it needs to. If misdreavus is quick enough to dodge the toxic on its own, it does so without leaving clones.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Sneasel, if Azumarill's pseudo Surf thing works use Whirlpool to stop it. If that wouldn't work simply Protect against it.
    If Dunsparce uses Dig use Dig yourself as well.
    If Dunsparce uses Thunderbolt use Mud Slap to stop it. If that wouldn't work use Faint Attack on Dunsparce and use the diappering part to avoid the Thunderbolt. If that wouldn't work simply use Protect.
    If you after this have two (or more) moves left use an Icy Wind. If you've used Dig get out of your hole before you use the Icy Wind and get back in there immediately after.

Sneasel, if you are under water when you use the Icy Wind make sure you get out of the water first before you use it. Wouldn't want to get you stuck underwater or something like that.

You do know that dunsparce and azumarill can't hit you, right IB?

Misdreavus ducks behind ho-oh's big, feathery body to use it as a meatshield against the icy wind.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    You do know that dunsparce and azumarill can't hit you, right IB?

Misdreavus ducks behind ho-oh's big, feathery body to use it as a meatshield against the icy wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalBlaze View Post
    Sneasel, if Azumarill's pseudo Surf thing works use Whirlpool to stop it. If that wouldn't work simply Protect against it.
    If Dunsparce uses Dig use Dig yourself as well.
    If Dunsparce uses Thunderbolt use Mud Slap to stop it. If that wouldn't work use Faint Attack on Dunsparce and use the diappering part to avoid the Thunderbolt. If that wouldn't work simply use Protect.
    If you after this have two (or more) moves left use an Icy Wind. If you've used Dig get out of your hole before you use the Icy Wind and get back in there immediately after.
    Hi, Bekidding here to clear up any and all confusion.

InfernalBlaze's Sneasel is in the SAME block as Dunsparce and Azumarill, Octoboy merely confused IB Sneasel for Hydroswampert's Sneasel, who is NOT in the same block as Dunsparce and Azumarill.

!BK!

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Dammit, sorry.

Misdreavus just keeps out of the danger zone.

Quote Originally Posted by crobatconey View Post
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! You suck Pokemaster, what the hell I'm old okay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

UGhhhh Crobat, I'm sure there are plenty of moves that can stop this, but since we are new we have to protect the thunderbolt as because being inexperience means we are only able to use protect as a way to dodge things instead of other things can can save more stamina
    What so you mean, old? I joined PRR in March 2008 in PRR4. I left SPPF for over half a year before coming back 2 days ago. But really, what do you mean by old? I'm not really sure.
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

I think Crobatconey is probably referring to the fact that he was around since the very first Rumble thread. He was one of the very first Rumblers.

Sneasel, use Protect on the Thunderbolt if it will hit you.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Azumarill crazy plan time.

1.) the very simplest stay out of the water when the thunderbolt is being used that way you will not be in the range of the attack if you must first jump out of the water a) before you dive b) before you body slam or c) by just simply getting out of the water.

If anything stated above would fail some how then quickly use an ice beam to surround yourself in a sphere of ice therefore stopping the electricity a path of attack to protect yourself.

If that would fail use a muddy water to chance the molecular balance in the water from H2O to the molecular structure of mud that way the thunderbolt won't be able to travel through the water that is now mud.

If that would fail just protect from the thunderbolt . If there is no thunderbolt then do nouthing

Now on to the wind *inhale*

You know what I'm going the easy way for once, azumarill use an icy wind to counter the other icy wind to protect yourself.

Crobat, with the first command of the round, activates its ability. Then, it releases a rock-typed Hidden Power (1). Sneasel retaliates by releasing its own Hidden Power Dark (1), which protects it from the other. Ho-oh surfaces from the water and flies into the air to dodge these Hidden Powers, but it ultimately proves useless.

Angered, Ho-oh then activates its ability and uses a Thunderbolt (1) on the water, electrocuting it; Misdreavus activates its ability and surfaces, however it was not fast enough to dodge the Thunderbolt, and Crobat Protects (2) the Thunderbolt. Sneasel also Protects (2).

Ho-oh then becomes very frustrating and leaks Toxic (2) onto Misdreavus, who uses Double Team (1) to create ten clones of itself. The Toxic hits a clone, causing it to disappear.

Misdreavus then tries to dodge an imaginary Icy Wind; clearly, nothing happens.

The whirlpool spins and sucks in some random things, but not any Pokemon.

~Participants~
    Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
    Crobat (crobatconey)
    Misdreavus (octoboy)
    Ho-oh (pokemonmaster3.0)

~HP~
    1.) Sneasel - 50
    1.) Crobat - 50
    3.) Ho-oh - 6
    4.) Misdreavus - 2

~Stamina~
    1.) Misdreavus - 134
    2.) Sneasel - 113
    3.) Crobat - 111
    4.) Ho-oh - 110

~Ranks~
    1.) Sneasel - 116.5
    2.) Crobat - 105.5
    3.) Misdreavus - 69
    4.) Ho-oh - 61

~Status Effects~
    Sneasel -
    Crobat -
    Misdreavus - 9 clones remaining
    Ho-oh -

~Stat Changes~
    Sneasel -
    Attack (Total: 0)
    Defense (Total: 0)
    Special Attack (Total: 0)
    Special Defense (Total: 0)
    Speed (Total: 0)

Crobat -

Misdreavus -

Ho-oh -

~Ability Bar~
    Sneasel - Pickpocket
    Crobat - Infiltrator
    Misdreavus - Levitate
    Ho-oh - Pressure

~Protect Bar~
    Sneasel - 4
    Crobat - 4
    Misdreavus - 5
    Ho-oh - 5

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
    Whirl Islands

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
    Whirpooly (sideways 7 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
    Lost Posessions

~Referee Comments~
    Unlike YDT, I find it most likely that Sneasel is advancing. Beyond that, I'm not sure. I'll guess Crobat. These were made before I started the reffing.
    Sneasel & Crobat: You played it safe and are almost guaranteed to move on; good work.
    Ho-oh: I know you've been away for a while, but there are some thign you should know. The most major is that if a move is being chained, you best be sure to chain it as well unless you resist it, are immune to it, or have a heck of a lot more health than your opposition. Nice strategic use of the course for your Thunderbolt.
    Misdreavus: You can't just dodge moves by moving away from them, you actually have to block them.
    I hope I didn't do anything wrong/stupidly.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    7.)
    7.)
    8.)
    8.)
    15.)
    15.)
    15.)
    15.)
    16.)
    16.)
    16.)
    16.)

~Gryoine
    Last edited by Gryoine; 30th November 2012 at 8:52 PM.

Sneasel, use Hidden Power - Dark.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Omg!!!!!! I can't believe I'm doing so well, woah! Maybe I'm better than I thought!!!!

Anyway Crobat, pleeeeease block the hidden power with your own rock typed hidden power. Thanks you're doing such a good job

Dunsparce if you can use an Incinerate around yourself to protect yourself against the Icy winds if you can if that won't work use a Calm Mind to increase your special defense and lessen the damage instead now if you can't do that for some reason use a Sunny Day to severely weaken the winds instead. Also activate your ability
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Since when is dodging absolutely impossible in a rumble? I thought this was anime style.

Misdreavus gives an extremely P. O.ed look, and protects itself with a shock wave, then pain splits sneasel.

Sneasel summons the power that is hidden within it--dark energy (1) and unleashes it upon all. In retaliation, Crobat summons its own rock-based power (1) and they collide, protecting themselves but hitting the other two Pokemon. Misdreavus is told to protect itself, but it doesn't know what to protect itself from, and doesn't use any attack, getting hit by the Hidden Powers. Ho-oh just remains immobile as it, too, is struck.

MISDREAVUS HAS FAINTED
    HO-OH HAS FAINTED

CONGRATULATIONS TO HYDROSWAMPERT'S SNEASEL AND CROBATCONEY'S CROBAT FOR ADVANCING

~Participants~
    Sneasel (HydroSwampert)
    Crobat (crobatconey)

~HP~
    1.) Sneasel - 50
    1.) Crobat - 50

~Stamina~
    1.) Sneasel - 113
    2.) Crobat - 91

~Ranks~
    1.) Sneasel - 106.5
    2.) Crobat - 95.5

~Status Effects~
    Sneasel -
    Crobat -

~Stat Changes~
    Sneasel -

Crobat -

~Ability Bar~
    Sneasel - Pickpocket
    Crobat - Infiltrator

~Protect Bar~
    Sneasel - 4
    Crobat - 4

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) Due to the last tournament style lasting almost two months, we will be conducting two blocks at a time. This shouldn't be too confusing as you should pay attention to who you're up against, but if you block the wrong thing or attack the wrong person, everyone who is up for it may VM you saying "you are a retarded goose".

~Current Stage~
    Whirl Islands

Welcome to Whirl islands, the body of water with intense whirlpools. You are all wearing indestructible air tanks (air bubble for fire types and nothing for water types), so you can swim and dive as much as you want throughout this area. The actual islands themselves are currently not accessible, for no particular reason. There are some rocks scattered around the area, which you can use for cover or sit on if you are bored of swimming. *As previously stated this place is full of dangerous whirlpools, many trainers have been sucked in and their possessions are sitting at the bottom of this lake sea thingy. You can dive down whenever you want to go search for an item, when you do this there is a half chance you will find an item and half chance a wild Pokemon will attack you. *At the end of the turn whirlpools will have a 1/10 chance of sucking each player in which will: do 5 damage to you, make you swap any item you are holding with a different one from the sea/lake floor and/or attacked by a wild Pokemon (meaning 0-3 of these things will happen when sucked in). Whenever a rumbler faints on this stage, between all possible existing alternate dimensions in that round, the chances of the whirlpools will increase by 1/5 .

~Field Effects~
    Whirpooly (sideways 7 Turns Left)

~Items On Field~
    Lost Posessions

~Referee Comments~
    Seems my predictions were correct.
    Sneasel & Crobat: Typical field moves.
    Ho-oh: If you come online after an attack has been made and do not post, according to the rules the ref need not wait for you. Be wary of this.
    Misdreavus: Good try, but you need to specify what to block. Also, electricity blocking Hidden Power I find a little odd, but that may just be me.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    7.)
    7.)
    8.)
    8.)
    15.)
    15.)
    15.)
    15.) pokemonmaster3.0's Ho-oh (HydroSneasel's Hidden Power)
    15.) octoboy's Misdreavus (HydroSneasel's Hidden Power)
    16.)
    16.)
    16.)

~Gryoine
    Last edited by Gryoine; 30th November 2012 at 10:05 PM.

...rounds are daily? God, I thought I would've had more time. Shoot.
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

Meganium please if azumarill's wave attack could just you use vine whip to hit the wave coming at you to break the flow and stop it from hitting you.

Then for the thunderbolt water simply use a protect to block it.

And for the icy winds counter them with a razor leaf.

Azumarill since the sunny day could be in effect quickly activate your ability before the razor leaf is used.

DUNSPARCE!! use Hidden Power - Fire to protect yourself from the Razor Leaf
    II

DUNSPARCE!! if you have an extra move use agility
    II

Sneasel, if you have any moves left at this point use a Hidden Power Rock to block Dunsparce's Hidden Power and possibly the Razor Leaf.
    Oh, and activate your ability.

Omg so much has happend already lol i hope i can lrearn from you guys good luck~ <3

Meganium quickly if you have a move left use a hidden power grass to counter the other hidden powers.

Page 374 of 377 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377 LastLast