Page 146 of 377 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    rATTATA the psychic will hit you wake up and Protect
    I meant if the psychic will hit you

~

Hydrotile , Wake Up! Then use Protect is the Blizzard is going to hit you.

Thanks a lot WhoIsWho !
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Hydrotile , Wake Up! Then use Protect is the Blizzard is going to hit you.

Thanks a lot WhoIsWho !
    The is should be if.
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Hydrotile , get up to Alakazam with your boosted Speed ! Then use Leech Seed on him/her! :P

Sorry for triple Posting !

Hooray, though! This is my 100th Post in this Thread ! Cool!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Kecleon, if the blizzard is redirected at you with the psychic, and actually enters the whole, use incinerate to burn it off
    If donphan can actually manage to fit in your hole, use ice beam on it.
    Now, leave the hole after the blizzard, fire an ice beam at porygon-z, and hop back into the hole, then use rest

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Porygon-Z, when Keckleon's getting out of it's hole, wake up, and use Psychic to send it back to Keckleon!

If that won't work for some reason, instead use Protect

19/667 Shiny-dex Entries Obtained (No Legends)

Spoiler:- Links n' Zeldas n' Stuff:

Donphan if you have a choice choose the biggest hole you can find because it sure wouldn't be Kecleon's...

x_x IT meaning the ice beam.

You should be in your hole now Haxorus so Rest up a bit
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

(In case you are confused here are my commands...)
    Donphan! Hide from the blizzard. Find a hole large enough to fit into preferably Haxorus's hole. when you get in the hole rest(I won't bold it because I aleady have)
    (I'm not redirecting anything. I'm just restating my commands to make it clearer.)

EAtile, now that your stamina is maed out, wake up, use Focus Energy, followed by resurfacing on Ratatata (if he's still alive) to get revenge on the mofo for attempting to attack you before. Then, if he's still alive, finish him off with a Bullet Seed!

If he's fainted use a Bullet Seed on Clefable instead.

Clefable if Eatile shoots seeds at you retaliate with a flamethrower. If not, do it anyway.

[size=3][font=times new roman]EAtile, if Clefable will hit you with a flamethrower, use your 3+ speed advantage to run behind a crane.

If that won't work, throw your fluffy kitten at the flames to shield the attack.

Rattata wake up before EAtile resurfaces and roll out of the way. Then use a Charge Beam to stop the Bullet Seed.

~

EAtile, if throwing the doll to stop the flames won't work or at least shield at least 10 damage, don't throw it

Kecleon, quickly jump back in your hole so that the psychic doesn't hit you.

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Porygon-Z, make sure that the ice beam bends down into the hole to get Kecleon.

I know htis isn't needed, but it's more for my sake then anyone else's. I am callig a ceasefire because noone has posted in a while, I don't want any last second commands that I'll have to edit the whole almost done reffing to fix in. Also, I will be using this as a reference point for any still going rests.

Filler for you then. Huzzah....

And the round starts off with the ref (Harmlessly) beating the living **** out of Rattata for using Blizzard(1). He then Rests(2) to get over is (Harmless) deep wounds. Clefable wakes up, uses Moonlight(1) and sets up a Protect(2). Donphan, with his high speed, jumps into one of the leftover holes in the ground to dodge the Blizzard and Rests(1). Rattata fidgets around in his sleep and try to fall in a hole, but fails. Porygon-Z also Protects(1) against the blizzard and then Rests(2). Haxorus tries to Dig(1), but even with his speed priority over the Blizzard, it is too slow so he throws up a quick Protect(2) and then finishes getting underground.

Typhlosion, rather pointlessly, makes a crane and then walks over to the eagles, plucks a feather, and pops a balloon to receive Arrrrrrrrrrrgh’s Eyepatch. Or, he would if he wasn’t sleeping and was never woken up. Espeon, however, does remember to wake up and then uses Calm Mind(1). It follows up with a very powerful Psychic(2) to blast the Blizzard at Clefable, who takes the Blizzard and extra damage from Psychic. And then Espeon Rests(3) to recover lost Stamina.

Which, by the way, means that Clefable has Fainted! From the blast.

Alakazam wakes up and uses Telekinesis(1) to deflect the Blizzard. It then uses Calm Mind(2) before going back to Resting(3). Vaporeon Baton Passes(1) to switch places with Hydrotile. Hydrotile wakes up and his magic dancing headband kicks in, however, and he dodges the Blizzard with ease. Vaporeon, totally awed by the amazing move, decides to rest(2) Hydrotile then jumps up a bit and shoots a Leech Seed(1) on Alakazam, but do to Lakaam's height it just falls back onto Hydrotile who absorbs it harmlessly.

Meanwhile, now that everyone is done handling the Blizzard, we move on to another part of the battle. Kecleon exits its hole and shoots an Ice Beam(1) at Porygon-Z who shoots it back with a Psychic(2). Kecleon, meanwhile, jumped back into his hole and Rests(2). Haxorus boldly goes where everyone has gone before and Rests(3).

A fully refreshed EAtile wakes up and uses Focus Energy(1) and then resurfaces right into Rattata. Ratata tries to wake up and roll out of the way, but he’s on the wrong end of a 5 stage speed advantage and gets hit head on, extra hard due to EA’s very lucky critical hit. And then, he shoots a short range Bullet Seed(2) that hits four times, just enough to…

FINISH OFF THAT ANNOYING RAT! Things end with the Dodos raging.

~Refs~
    WhoIsWho
    YDT
    Kissmygrass96

~Participants~
    1.) EAtile(Electivire Addict)
    2.) Porygon-Z(Bekidding)
    3.) Espeon(Avatarsokia)
    4.) Kecleon(RayquzaisGreen)
    5.) Donphan(Bridge)
    6.) Haxorus(Micthlord)
    7.) Hydrotile(HydroSwampert)
    8.) Alakazam(1ns3rtNameHere)
    9.) Vaporeon(Charizard31)
    10.) Typhlosion (Drinkwaterlaura)

~HP~
    1. Alakazam - 101
    2. Hydrotile – 94
    3. Vaporeon- 93
    4. Espeon- 80
    5. Donphan - 75
    6. EAtile - 69
    7. Kecleon - 61
    8. Porygon-Z - 45
    9. Haxorous - 34
    10. Typhlosion - 2

~Stamina~
    1. Kecleon - 200
    2. Donphan - 181
    3. Vaporeon- 177
    3. EAtile - 177
    3. Hydrotile - 177
    6. Porygon-Z - 170
    7. Alakazam- 169
    8. Espeon- 147
    9. Haxorous - 127
    --MAX--
    10. Typhlosion – 120

~Ranks~
    1. Hydrotile – 271
    2. Vaporeon- 270
    3. Alakazam – 270
    4. Kecleon – 261
    5. Donphan – 256
    6. EAtile – 246
    7. Espeon- 227
    8. Porygon-Z – 215
    9. Haxorous - 161
    10. Typhlosion - 122

~Status Effects~
    EAtile – Sally’s Fluffy Kitty (Can be thrown at an opponent to deal 10 damage), Focus Energy (1/4 chance of attacks being increased by an extra 10-15 damage. 4 turns left)
    Porygon-Z - Has Priscillia’s Headband (The sweat in the headband gives you dancing like abilities (1/10 chance of dodging all attacks), Is a held Item), Feathered (-Speed, 3 Turns Left)
    Espeon - Weightless (Not affected by gravity, so can float through air, 2 turns left), Resting
    Kecleon – Changed to Psychic type by Ability. Resting
    Donphan – has Leon’s Eagle Feather(can pop balloons with it), Mimic(Recover), Weightless(Not affected by gravity, so can float through air, 3 Turns left)
    Haxorous - Resting
    Hydrotile - Has Priscillia’s Headband (The sweat in the headband gives you dancing like abilities (1/10 chance of dodging all attacks), Is a held Item)
    Alakazam – Resting
    Vaporeon – Has Ellinia’s cazoo (Can be played to make all opponents within range fall asleep, Implodes after one use), Underground, Resting
    Typhlosion - Resting

~Stat Changes~
    EAtile - + 2 Speed (1 turns remaining)
    Porygon-Z - +2 Speed (1 turns remaining)
    Espeon- +5 Special Attack (1 turns left) +5 Special Defense (1 turns left), +5 Special Attack(3 Turns Left) +5 Special Defense (3 Turns Left) +5 Special Attack (4 turns left) +5 Special Defense (4 turns left)
    Kecleon -
    Donphan – Rock Polish(++ Speed, 2 Turns Left), Feathered (-Speed, 2 Turns Left)
    Haxorous - +5 Attack (1 turns left) +5 Defense (1 turns left)
    Hydrotile - +2 Speed (1 turns remaining)
    Alakazam - +5 Special Attack (4 turns left) +5 Special Defense (4 turns left)
    Vaporeon - Work up (+5 attack/sp. attack, 2 Turns Left)
    Typhlosion -

~Ability Bar~
    EAtile - Overgrow
    Porygon-Z - Download
    Espeon – Synchronize
    Kecleon – Color Change
    Donphan – Sturdy
    Haxorous – Mold Breaker
    Hydrotile - Overgrow
    Alakazam - Synchronize
    Vaporeon – Water Absorb
    Typhlosion - Blaze

~Announcements~
    1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2. I tried my best with stamina, but it kinda just got messy so I’m pretty sure I’ve messed up somewhere, so please tell me if you notice a mistake.

~Current Stage~
    Flying- Rise to the Sky

Line up and get ready to enter the first stage. You start off on the ground, but your objective is to get up to the clouds. In the center is a big round table with chairs surrounding it. On the table there is glitter, glue, scissors, gigantic pieces of paper and instructions on how to make a paper crane. You can make a giant crane, this crane you can ride on and can fly (the glitter you put on it is magical). Depending on your weight you will have to make a different sized crane. The bigger the crane the more stamina it costs to make.
    Under 22lbs - 1 stamina
    22.1-55lbs – 2 stamina
    55.1-110lbs – 4 stamina
    110.1-220lbs – 8 stamina
    220.1-440lbs – 16 stamina
    Over 440lbs – 24 stamina
    If you are a flying Pokémon you can go up into the air without a crane, but you lose 1 stamina for every 5 hours you are up in the air. If you know the move fly you may also use this instead to stay up in the air. If you use bounce or some over move that brings you up into the sky, you will only be up momentarily. At the end of the turn if you are on the ground dodo birds will attack you thinking you are food, doing 3 damage. Once you are up in the air there are different places you can go to.

There is no land in the sky (duh), so you have nowhere to land. This means you will rely on your Crane to take you around everywhere. Fighting in the air is just like fighting on ground, and your crane has little effect. It is near invincible and gives you no defense from attacks. The only attacks that can destroy the giant paper cranes are dragon attacks. When a dragon typed attack comes in contact with the Crane, the Crane gets scared and flattens out becoming a useless piece of paper, and as a result the rider will fall to the ground.

In one area there are balloons that have been released by various small children that are at a carnival some miles away. These children are not intelligent and have put their most prized processions in these balloons. If you pop one of these balloons you will get one of these items.

Circling the balloons is a group of bald eagles. You must get past these eagles to get to the balloons. This is very easy, as they don’t care about anything that isn’t threatening their flock. Although their feathers are the only thing in existence that can pop the balloons they are circling. You may steal one of these feathers, but if you are the last one to do so in a reffing, the bald eagles will come after you and shed their feathers on you, slowing you down (- Speed for 5 Turns)

There is one group of clouds which can be used for cover. When inside all attacks have a ˝ chance of hitting you (this excludes moves that always hit like swift). The exception to this would be electric typed moves. When an electric type moves enters the cloud, it hits everyone in the cloud and does an extra 5 damage.

One anomaly in this place is an airplane. This old abandoned airplane is floating in midair for no reason. This is the only place in the sky where you can land your paper Crane and if you are using the move fly use must use it again to leave this place. Inside the airplane are some peanut packages which heal 10 hp if you eat one. But be weary because there is a ˝ chance of coming across Pterodactyls that will glare at you making you paralyzed (Last 5 Turns) and then kicking you out before you can get any peanuts. You may only enter the airplane once per turn.

At the end of the turn a tornado will pass over one Pokémon that is in the air and smack them down to the ground, destroying their crane if they have one.

~Field Effects~
    Sunnny(Two Turns Left), Heavy Gravity (One turns Left).
    Everything and Everyone is grounded except the plane.

~Items On Field~
    NONE

~Protect Bar~
    EAtile - 5
    Porygon-Z - 3
    Espeon - 4
    Kecleon - 5
    Donphan – 2
    Haxorous - 2
    Hydrotile - 3
    Alakazam - 3
    Vaporeon - 4
    Typhlosion - 5

~Referee Comments~
    Thank you EA, you are officially my favorite rumbler.

~Final Rankings~
    11. ShadeAce’s Rattata (EAtile’s excellent Bullet Seed)
    12. djhappy’s Clefable (Espeon’s Psychic along with Rattata’s Blizzard)
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 9th February 2012 at 8:37 PM.

Huzzah, my focus energy actually worked.

Add the dodo birds

Also how did Alakazam become leech seeded? He's way above air. And Alakazam's wish already happened, WhoIsWho just forgot to get rid of it in his reffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Huzzah, my focus energy actually worked.

Add the dodo birds
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I even reminded myself about them right before I finished adn I still forgot.

Also, Hydrotile has a high speed so he used it to jump high and then shot the bullet seed upward so that it could hit Alakazam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

I even reminded myself about them right before I finished adn I still forgot.

Also, Hydrotile has a high speed so he used it to jump high and then shot the bullet seed upward so that it could hit Alakazam.
    But like the airplane is like way high in the sky! Speed doesn't justify it

I also should still be resting and you may or may not have to add stamina.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Page 146 of 377 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast