Page 191 of 377 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 9403

Thread: The Pokémon Royal Rumble X

Hey Froslass, there's a discharge!
    Use another Sleep Talk, and aim it at Latias, hoping it helps in some way!
    (No, I will not make another list!)
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

~~NEWS FLASH~~

Shade's Rumble Area on the PRR forums has been revived

~

I might aswell say to those who don't check the forums but BB 3 has begun. If you are in it please check it and ask me anything...

We should have a rumble where we get a bunch of staff to play and its staff only. >:-D
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

like serebii staff? or PRR staff?

~

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    like serebii staff? or PRR staff?
    Serebii staff. >:-D
    ~I Like Boys~

Thundurus, if/when you are in the basement, drink 8 bottles of beer and head to the top floor before Kangaskhan can wake up, now wait for whatever moves kangaskhan feels like doing. After she has used her moves... if your hp is under 70, grab a full restore. If your hp is above 70 go in the stat chamber and permanently increase your special defence by 10

I have no idea how this floor system works XD

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    ~~NEWS FLASH~~

Shade's Rumble Area on the PRR forums has been revived
    And if anyone cares, I'm starting a rumble again on the forums as well. So come one and all! (Mostly all)
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Ok I'm back....sorry guys. Anyway.....

Kangaskhan wake up then fire off a blizzard followed by another blizzard!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Ok I'm back....sorry guys. Anyway.....

Kangaskhan wake up then fire off a blizzard followed by another blizzard!!!!
    -__- Now EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS TO GO ON BEFORE THE REFFING!!!

But this will be interesting to see :P
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

I knew it...
    Thundurus, hopefully you are able to hide out in the top floor and avoid kangaskhan's attacks...

Message me if you want a 6th gen battle!~FC:3909-8006-3272

Hey who's the one who was screaming DJ'd do that?

Not David Shwimmer of whatever his name is, me. xD

Latias, make sure yer in the top room when the first Blizzard goes on.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Nidoking, if you're able to go into the basement, do that to escape the blizzard. If not, hide behind Latias's abandoned barrier

Sleep Talk (If it CAN hit kangaskan, make it kangaskan!)
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Kangaskhan if sleep talk comes towards you and blizzard won't destroy it then dodge it if you can.

ATTENTION RUMBLERS, I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

During the end of 2008, Master Blastoise, Sinnoh Champion, and I created a voting contest in different categories, and after about a week we announced the winner. That was the PRR awards. To celebrate the upcoming anniversary of the resurrection of PRR (in eactly a week!), WhoIsWho, Bridge, (somewhat) ShadeAce, and I have remade it with different categories and nominations! It is up to YOU people to vote for each categories. And please try to get the word of this notice out to as many PRR players as possible.

For more details, as well as the categories and nominations, go here.
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 26th March 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Hitmontop Sleep Talks again.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Our rumble begins with several people from the party cheering on the street fights outside.

Our first street fight begins with Mandibuzz using Double Team (1) followed by charging at Volbeat with an Aerial Ace (2). Volbeat wakes up, but before it can even rub its eyes, the significantly faster vulture crashes into it. Volbeat tries to blast a confuse ray (1) at Mandibuzz, but it accidentally hits a clone.

Volbeat then decides to take revenge and uses its own Aerial Ace (2) at Mandibuzz, but the Pokémon just reliates by shooting an Air Slash (3) at its attacker. Volbeat tries to react, but the air slash is too fast, and Volbeat's aerial ace crashes into the Air Slash instead, stopping the attack, but making it lose momentum of its own.

The ruthless Mandibuzz now decides to use the powerful Brave Bird (4) at its opponent, but Volbeat Endure (3)s the hit. Mandibuzz then takes minor damage from recoil.

While this is all going on, another street fight is occuring. Braviary then tailwinds (1) as Wormadamn wakes up.

Mandibuzz then decides to shoot a Gust (5) at Volbeat.

Wormaderp attempts to Psych Up (1) Braviary, but before it can even do anything, the signifiacantly faster Braviary charges at it with an Aerial Ace (2).

Volbeat tries to get away, but it cannot even lift off the ground because of Mandibuzz's increased speed. As the wind hits Volbeat, Braviary crashes into Wormadamn. The two Unova predator birds stand over in the streets as they observe the two bugs fall unconcious.

OH DAMN, WORMADAM AND VOLBEAT HAVE FAINTED!!!!11!!!

As the crowd praises the winners, Braviary finishes its moves by using another tailwind (3) and two bulk up (4 +5)s.

We turn our attention to the inside of the house, where the actual rumbling is about to commence...

The round begins with Nidoking Honing its claws (1), followed by ThunDURRus rest (1)ing, Kangaskhan going near Gallade to rest (1), and Latias going near its sleeping ally, ThunDURRus and also rest (1)ing. Nidoking then decides interrupt the legend eon's slumber by attacking it with an ice punch (2), but Latias wakes up and protect (2)s. Nidoking then decides to disable (3) Latias's protect as it is using the move, but it has already faded away. To prevent itself from getting its protect disabled in the future, Latias sends out a Surf (3). However, since in this game THE USER CHOOSES WHAT MOVE TO DISABLE, it is still disabled from protecting for the next 5 turns.

As the wave is coming towards Froslass, it uses its speed to sleep talk (1) and produce a bite. It then rushes at Latias with the attack and chomps on it, but the tidal wave then crashes into it.

Braviary and Mandibuzz do not worry about the wave as they are outside and safe from harm. As the wave is about to crash into Nidoking, Blissey jumps in front of it and uses an Ice Beam (1), freezing the part of the way that would hit the two and saving them from harm. Gallade then gets in front of the still sleeping Kangaskhan and protect (1)s them both from harm. Hitmontop does nothing and gets hit by the attack.

Now for two really stupid moves. Blissey decides to use Psych Up (2), not doing anything since BRAVIARY IS OUTSIDE, and Hitmontop uses Sleep Talk (1) which turns into Rolling Kick, but he kicks the air since NO TARGET WAS SPECIFIED!

ThunDURRus wakes up from its nap and sends out a Round (2). Once again, this does not hit the Unovian birds since they are outisde. Blissey uses its own Round (3) to defend itself, and a Volbeat who is outside and unconscious, thus not helping anyone and Gallade uses an Echoed Voice (2) to defend itself and Kangaskhan. This leaves only Himtontop and Nidoking to get hit by ThunDURRus's Round, while Blissey's own round hits Latias and Hitmontop.

HITMONTOP HAS FAINTED!!!11!!!

Finally, Gallade's echoed voice hits Latias and Nidoking.

Blissey then approaches the asleep Froslass and is about to challenge it to a street fight, but before it can get its words out it is attacked by Gallade's Rock Smash (3).

BLISSEY HAS FAINTED!!!!!!!111!!!!!

ThunDURRus then decides to fire a Discharge (3). Once again, the attack doesn't hit Braviary because it is outside, but hits Froslass, Gallade, and Kangaskhan and paralyzes Froslass!

Latias and ThunDURRus then do a bunch of things that require re-arranging stuff that I don't care about since it wouldn't work anyways, but decide to then do something smart to hide. They both then go downstairs to the basement, raid the fridge and each drink 8 bottles of alcohol, then go upstairs to safety. Latias and ThunDURRus then enter the stat chamber and permanently raise their special attack and special defense by 10 respectively. Froslass then uses another sleep talk (2) which coincidentally becomes Bite again. It tries to Bite Latias, but cannot since the target is upstairs. Doesn't that bite?

Kangaskhan wakes up from pretty much sleeping the entire rumble and shoots out TWO BLIZZARDS!!!!111!!!! (2 +3). The entire team Aerial is safe from either being upstairs or outside, leaving only Nidoking and Froslass vulnerable

The first Blizzard hits the two Pokemon...

FROSLASS HAS FAINTED!!!!!111!!!.
    THE LOVE GURU ARE ELIMINATED!!!

And the second Blizzard only hits the giant poison tyrant...

NIDOKING HAS FAINTED!!!!!11!!!!!
    FAIRY UNICORN PRINCESS'S ARE OUT!!!!111!!!.

The round ends with Latias vomiting, but not ThunDURRus as it manages to hold its liquor. The scenario causes Latias to be asked to leave the upstairs floor as it is not cool enough to be there anymore.

And so the party begins to gradually die down, but the remaining participants all meet other people, and arrange a date with them. They go home, and then the next day they arrive at a restaurant for their date. With only two alliances left, they look across to the adjacent table to see their opponents. Mandibuzz faces Braviary, Latias faces Kangaskhan, and Gallade faces Thundurus.

~Refs~
    Electivire Addict
    Bridge
    Charizard31

~Participants~
    Team Aerial
    Latias (Bekidding)
    Thundurus (Rayquaza is green)
    Mandibuzz (ShadeAce)

Blood, Sweat & Tears
    Gallade (WhoIsWho)
    Kangaskhan (Djhappy)
    Braviary (mitchlord)

~HP~
    1.) Thundurus - 100
    2.) Mandibuzz – 96
    3.) Latias – 75
    4.) Kangaskhan – 28
    5.) Gallade – 24
    6.) Braviary – 18

~Alliance HP Total~
    1.) Team Aerial - 271
    2.) Blood, Sweat, & Tears - 70

~Stamina~
    1.) Braviary – 163
    2.) Mandibuzz – 139
    3.) Thundurus – 136
    -----------MAX----------
    4.) Gallade – 110
    5.) Kangaskhan – 104
    6.) Latias – 98

~Alliance Stamina Total~
    1.) Blood, Sweat, & Tears - 377
    2.) Team Aerial - 373

~Ranks~
    1.) Thundurus - 168
    2.) Mandibuzz - 165.5
    3.) Latias - 124
    4.) Braviary - 99.5
    5.) Gallade - 79
    6.) Kangaskhan - 80

~Alliance Rank Total~
    1.) Team Aerial - 457.5
    4.) Blood, Sweat, & Tears - 258.5

~Status Effects~
    Latias - Disabled from Protecting (4 turns left)
    Thundurus - Drunk (Attacks have a 4/5 chance of missing the target. 1 turn left)
    Mandibuzz - Double Teamed (10 clones left)
    Gallade - Safeguarded (3 turns left)
    Kangaskhan - Paralyzed (3 turns left)
    Braviary -

~Stat Changes~
    Latias - Calm Minded (+5 Special Attack & Special Defense. 3 turns left), +10 Special Attack (Permanent)
    Thundurus - Bulked Up (+5 Attack & Defense. 3 turns left), +10 Special Defense (Permanent)
    Mandibuzz - Tailwinded (++ Speed. 3 turns left)
    Gallade - Steadfasted (++ Speed. 3 turns left)
    Kangaskhan - Worked Up (+5 Attack & Special Attack. 3 turns left), Paralyzed (-2 speed. 3 turns left)
    Braviary - Tailwinted (++ Speed. 3 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left), Bulked Upx2 (+10 Attack & Defense. 4 turns left), Tailwinded (++ Speed. 4 turns left)

~Ability Bar~
    Latias - Levitate
    Thundurus - Prankster
    Mandibuzz - Overcoat
    Gallade - Steadfast
    Kangaskhan - Early Bird
    Braviary - Sheer Force

~Announcements~
    1.) If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2.) When commanding, you should always try to discuss what you intend to do with your teammates before you post. That being said, sometimes time schedules can be a bit slippery, and if I see that the person being attacked has been online and has not commanded (since they are most likely waiting to discuss it with their team), I will still ref. So try to have an understanding of each others schedules to avoid this
    3.) You might notice the ranks say "200". That is not a mistake, I just realized that the ranks are very disproportional, as it is mainly told by who has the most stamina. So for now on, when the ranks are calculated, the stamina will be halved then added to the HP to make it seem more accurate.
    4.) The PRR Awards are now open for the next week. Go here to see the categories + nominations and PM the poster your vote!

~Current Stage~
    The Restaurant (New!)
    Welcome everyone to the restaurant. The area is a simple normal restaurant, and I will not go into specifics on what you can use as it is just like a normal restaurant and let you be creative (you can ask the ref if certain things will work though). The only specific thing you can do though is slide under tables to avoid certain attacks if you are fast enough. But there is a 1/2 chance it will be a table where other people are sitting and they will kick you and do 5 damage.

Now the main gimmick of this stage is that there are several courses, where you can order different foods and each turn will be a different course. First the appetizers, then soup/salad, then the main course, then the deserts. There are also beverages you can order at any time. Each alliance has a $45 budget, and different foods cost a different price. Once all four courses are done, you may take 75% (decimals will be rounded to the nearest whole number) of your remaining money and divide it amongst your alliance into different values of your choice and each alliance member will be healed by that amount.

When ordering, you do not have to use its effect immediately and can leave it on the table, and waiters will not allow your opposing alliance to steal it. Be warned though, when the stage changes, all remaining food will be lost. The stage will change either when two have fainted, or all four courses are done.

Here is the menu and the effects and you may order as much as you like, but may only order during the course that it currently is. It will come at the end of the turn, and remember to budget properly:

Appetizers
    Breadsticks...$5.00
    (These delicious breadsticks can be thrown at an opponent doing 5 damage to them)
    Tortilla chips...$5.00
    These chips can be scattered on the ground. They are spiky so whenever an opponent moves they have a 1/2 chance of stepping on them and taking 2-5 damage. Chips will be crumbled when stepped on, and there are 10 scattered
    Sushi...$6.00
    You may throw this at an opponent's mouth and there is a 1/3 chance it will make them food poisoned and induce poison on them

Soup/Salads
    Soup...$6.00
    This refreshing soup will restore all negative status effects
    Salad...$6.00
    This salad will increase your special defense by 5 for the next 5 turns. You may also pay an extra $1 to add chicken to it, which will increase your attack by 5 for the next 3 turns

Main Courses
    Hamburger...$12.00
    This big hamburger will give you the protein and increase your attack by 10 for the next 5 turns. You may pay an extra $1.00 to add cheese to it, which will increase your special attack by 5 for the next 5 turns
    Pizza...$10.00
    This fattening pizza will make you bloated, which will increase your defense and special defense. However, it will also lower your speed and stamina consumption will increase by 25%. After 3 turns you would have done enough excessive and the effects will wear off
    Fajita's...$11.00
    These spicy fajitas will give you a sting and increase your attack and special attack by 10 for the next 5 turns. However, there is a 1/3 chance of it being too spicy and receiving a burn

Desserts:
    Ice Cream...$2.00
    This ice cold dish will make it so you can use any ice move in the entire game! However, there is a 1/4 chance you will receive brain freeze and become frozen
    Ability Candy...$2.00
    This candy you may throw at an opponent, or give it to yourself or an ally. This will change the person that's affected ability at random
    Brownies...$5.00
    You may throw this and defend yourself a from single targeted attacks that consumes 20 stamina or less.

Beverages:
    Soda...$3.00
    By drinking this soda, it will make you more energetic and increase your speed by 1 stage
    Lemonade....$4.00
    This lemonade will refresh you and increase your stamina by 10
    Coffee...$3.00
    This coffee will make you insomniac and prevent you from being able to rest. However, it lowers stamina consumption by 30%. Effect lasts 3 turns. If you drink this when the effect hasn't expired yet, all it will do is reset the turn count.

~Field Effects~
    Team Aerial have $45.00
    Blood, Sweat, and Tears have $45.00
    It is the appetizer course.

~Items On Field~

~Protect Bar~
    Latias - 3
    Thundurus - 5
    Mandibuzz - 5
    Gallade - 4
    Kangaskhan - 5
    Braviary - 5

~Referee Comments~
    Latias: You kind of blew a bit too much stamina, and the Surf was unnecessary as it didn't help stop the disable. You're at a tough position with being unable to protect for the ne turn, so good luck!
    Thundurus: You wrecked a ton of damage and are still over 120 stamina! Plus you have full health. You're doing great! However, being drunk may give you a problem...
    Mandibuzz: Good job taking down Volbeat, but try now to help defend your teammates.
    Volbeat: You underestimated the importance of speed, bro. If you're slower than the opponent they'll generally attack you first unless you counter with a priority move that matches them. And waking up from rest temporarily gives you -2 speed.
    Nidoking: I didn't count the "go into their forts" or whatever since that was stupid. But dang, you were doing really well but two blizzard take you down. You might have survived that, which brings me to my net point...
    Blissey: Once again, you'd get the "you gotta bekidding me" award. Not only was that psych up completely useless, but also you may have been able to say Nidoking if you said it's name instead of Volbeat's! Pay attention to what you do.. Damnit I forgot I agreed that your thing would still count as Nidoking. Oh well, Nido got like 50 damage overkilled anyway.
    Froslass: Eh you were a lost cause anyways but you tried your best. Good job
    Hitmontop: Yknow, if you want your moves to stop another, you have to specify that. By saying "use sleep talk" I counted it as afterwards.
    Wormadam: If you didn't use that psych up, you may have survived as Endure gives you priority. Psych up doesn't.
    Gallade: I don't really have much to say to you. You played this turn not good, but not bad either.
    Kangaskhan: I know you wanted to cause as much damage as possible, but maybe you should have used your third move to defend your team. If you did that, you and Gallade would have more HP and you'd only be left with a weak Nidoking anyways...
    Braviary: You have decent stats at your disposal. Good luck!

Electivire Addict's MVP Award:

I won't be awarding this to the teams who are out:

Team Aerial: Thundurus gets this again. He's the only one at full HP, and did so much damage without going under 120 stamina.
    Blood, Sweat, and Tears: Gallade gets this. He focused his efforts on defending Kangaskhan and himself, who in turn wrecked a lot of damage.

~Final Rankings~
    1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.) ParadoxWithinAParadox's Nidoking (Kangaskhan's Blizzard)
    8.) Loreni333's Froslass (Kangaskhan's Blizzard)
    9.) YDT's Blissey (Gallade's Rock Smash)
    10.) Will-powered Spriter's Hitmontop (Blissey's Round)
    12.) octoboy's Volbeat (Mandibuzz's Gust)
    12.) surfer treecko's Wormadam (Braviary's Aerial Ace)
    Last edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum; 27th March 2012 at 2:08 AM.

I'm doing the next reffing!

Can we get a translation on who is who from PRR forums to here? Because I'm not on the PRR forum and I'd like to know.
    ~I Like Boys~

Do you mean people with different names? Why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Do you mean people with different names? Why does it matter?
    It says "PM the person who made the post with your category in it, but on Serebii", and I don't know who Endoplasmic Reticulum and The Flying Dugtrio are here.
    ~I Like Boys~

Oh.

ER is me, TFD is Bridge.

Volbeat uses its last bit of strength before fainting to write a note to sableye. Sableye prances into the house and looks for the other fairy princesses, and realizing they are both unconscious, instead opts to write an insulting message on blissey's forehead for the idiotic idea of making an insect fight a bird singlehandedly.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Gallade, Psych Up Braviary and then buy some coffee and drink it up.

Page 191 of 377 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast